Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,487 members, 7,812,509 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:32 PM

My Experience With Mammy Water Girl - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience With Mammy Water Girl (5410 Views)

10 Signs Your Sleeping With Mammy Water / Mammy water Pic Story / 10 Signs That You're Sleeping With A Mammy Water (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With Mammy Water Girl by repogirl(f): 1:13pm On Dec 25, 2013
jeslom: I ddnt bother to read ur story cos it wud diminish ma IQ..why u no wan get sense..all dose villages dey use ur picture fan dem self for village..dey use stupidity do Yu?? Andy even if u want to be stupid for d fun of it...dont make it everyday abeg..poco a poco that is, little by little..u re not doin urself any good..even klint d drunk dnt act stupid evrytime..did u lack attention syndrome bros?? bring ur story here den we wud help..

no hate bruh..no hate..na cos i luv u as a neighbour na why i dey advice U..DONT BE STUPID!!!!

grin Choi, I don laugh tire oooo, so tey I almost fall from chair.....
Re: My Experience With Mammy Water Girl by rigarmortis: 2:29pm On Dec 25, 2013
pc guru: Now you are chasing a Mammy water, what happened to househelp and your kid. it seems most of your posts are ficitonal

did you just say it seems?
Re: My Experience With Mammy Water Girl by Andyblaze: 2:39pm On Dec 25, 2013
190-the-clown:
I go fly kick person oh! angry
Who angry angry
Re: My Experience With Mammy Water Girl by 190theclown: 5:20pm On Dec 25, 2013
Andyblaze:
Who angry angry

you na angry
Re: My Experience With Mammy Water Girl by ObiomaA: 5:47pm On Dec 25, 2013
grin grin
Re: My Experience With Mammy Water Girl by skyscraperTM(m): 8:22pm On Dec 25, 2013
A simbila topic with this sane caption had made it to the backpage with just few comments but this topic is you to make the backpage. Andy, It's true what you said about the mammy water's of Narialand.
Re: My Experience With Mammy Water Girl by Andyblaze: 8:25pm On Dec 25, 2013
sкчscrαρεr™:
A simbila topic with this sane caption had made it to the backpage with just few comments but this topic is you to make the backpage. Andy, It's true what you said about the mammy water's of Narialand.

They are foughtin against awa ministree but Jah pass them
Re: My Experience With Mammy Water Girl by Andyblaze: 8:26pm On Dec 25, 2013
190-the-clown:

you na angry

What I do? angryangry
Re: My Experience With Mammy Water Girl by Dhurmynick(m): 8:41pm On Dec 25, 2013
Hi y'all.. Where my mami sweetheart dey na.
Re: My Experience With Mammy Water Girl by skyscraperTM(m): 9:32pm On Dec 25, 2013
Andyblaze:

They are foughtin against awa ministree but Jah pass them
Re: My Experience With Mammy Water Girl by Andyblaze: 9:45pm On Dec 25, 2013
[quote author=sкчscrαρεr™][/quote]angryangry

Re: My Experience With Mammy Water Girl by Nobody: 10:00pm On Dec 25, 2013
rigarmortis:

did you just say it seems?

Outta curiosity is that rigarmortis a reference to Kendrick's Lamar's track dope song

(1) (2) (Reply)

What's Going Through His Mind(photo) / Nigerian Ladies Married To White Men.... (pics Included) / See Naija Babe With Heavy B00bies And Nyansh Shares Her Photos On IG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.