Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,761 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

Ask Me Questions On 2015 Elections, The APC And The Future Of Nigeria - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ask Me Questions On 2015 Elections, The APC And The Future Of Nigeria (14074 Views)

2015 Presidential Elections: The Voice Of Man, Prophecies Or Guess Work / President Jonathan Releases Statement On 2015 Presidential Election Result / Jega Must Conduct 2015 Elections- The Punch Newpapers Editorial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ask Me Questions On 2015 Elections, The APC And The Future Of Nigeria by Timewatch: 12:35pm On Dec 24, 2013
I love this thread,nice one Mr FFK,my question goes thus-how will we settle the subsidy issue which has been a very disturbing thing to me because some of the leaders been visited are rumoured to be the subsidy thieves or the backbone of this subsidy fraud.thank you
Re: Ask Me Questions On 2015 Elections, The APC And The Future Of Nigeria by warrior01: 12:58pm On Dec 24, 2013
Obiagelli:
I guess you are a kid or a villager, pick up your history books, spend more time in the libraries, do reasonable online research and better still as decent questions.

You've not answered my question; were they better off then than now?
Re: Ask Me Questions On 2015 Elections, The APC And The Future Of Nigeria by Nobody: 12:59pm On Dec 24, 2013
Aigipan: Jamine .. why cant you post without resulting to Insults and noise?

You rants wont help Jonathan.. he should start working and delivering his electoral promises or he would be back in Otuke in 2015..

Thats the FACT!
Your head correct! 100likes!
Re: Ask Me Questions On 2015 Elections, The APC And The Future Of Nigeria by Nobody: 1:01pm On Dec 24, 2013
the thread is a question and answer thread by the poster and not a discussion thread. just a reminder.

2 Likes

Re: Ask Me Questions On 2015 Elections, The APC And The Future Of Nigeria by omanzo02: 1:18pm On Dec 24, 2013
Obiagelli:
I agree with some of your points but I will tell you neutrals don't actually take him seriously. His comments are not fully coordinated. IMO el rufai or fashakin, will do better.

El rufai and fashakin are worse, a fashakin that could not explain his argument on channels tv?, u need to see how the moderators dismissed him like unserious child, El Rufai is known nationwide as an empty bell, name someone else if we are to take u seriously.
Re: Ask Me Questions On 2015 Elections, The APC And The Future Of Nigeria by omanzo02: 1:19pm On Dec 24, 2013
cramjones:

Can't you see that the last elections, the ACN had agreed to support the PDP in the presidential elections? This is different, no one is supporting the PDP for presidency. The whole of South West is in APC's pocket...watch and see!

Propaganda!
Re: Ask Me Questions On 2015 Elections, The APC And The Future Of Nigeria by Brimmie(m): 1:21pm On Dec 24, 2013
Timewatch: I love this thread,nice one Mr FFK,my question goes thus-how will we settle the subsidy issue which has been a very disturbing thing to me because some of the leaders been visited are rumoured to be the subsidy thieves or the backbone of this subsidy fraud.thank you
CramJones.. Pls answer this
Re: Ask Me Questions On 2015 Elections, The APC And The Future Of Nigeria by jmaine: 1:23pm On Dec 24, 2013
omanzo02:

Propaganda!

No be small propaganda to patch bruised ego . . . grin
Re: Ask Me Questions On 2015 Elections, The APC And The Future Of Nigeria by warrior01: 1:27pm On Dec 24, 2013
Abeg, where is CRAMJONES?
Re: Ask Me Questions On 2015 Elections, The APC And The Future Of Nigeria by tosan200(m): 1:41pm On Dec 24, 2013
jmaine:

Lolz. . . . Notice me. " GO AND SLEEP" .
OKAY.
Re: Ask Me Questions On 2015 Elections, The APC And The Future Of Nigeria by naija2dabone(m): 3:05pm On Dec 24, 2013
If APC really need my vote in 2015 then they need to provide satisfactory answers to these my 5 questions:

1. Is PDP Nigeria's problem or Jonathan?

I'm wondering why the APC is desperate to have PDP governors in their midst, even when the group has repeatedly claimed that the PDP was the problem of Nigeria.

2. What have you done with the states that has been entrusted into your care?

After 16 years in power what can APC boast of in state like Lagos? Is the Lagos metro line(Rail) Project completed now? what of the Epe Cargo Airport that was promised to be completed in 2011? Was Lekki-Epe express way constructed (50% Completion) at the cost of N4 billion/Kilometre? How about basic necessities like water? With all the trillions in revenue and after 16 years in power, Lagos government can not execute, say N20 Billion water project? How did Gombe do it then?

3. Who will do the job?

APC promised 40,000mw of electricity, free and fair election, bla bla bla - Great dreams but the question begging for answer is who is the man (or woman) who will get the job done? Tinubu? Buhari? Elrufai? Fashola or Okorocha? The question is this: Where are the men with national appeal and patrotic zeal? where are the men with intergrety and of unquestionable characters? where are they in APC and can we look at their track record?

4. What are you bringing to the table?

liberal agricultural policy of GEJ administration has encouraged local farmers to attain progressive growth in food production, The rail system is now running after about 30 years of being comatose, the power reforms is yielding result already and our airports now national monuments. Road construction is going on nation wide, Enugu now has an international airport.....So what new thing are you bringing to the table. How does your plan and programme differ from those of the present administration. What is GEJ doing wrong that you want to correct?

5. What should the less previlaged expect from your administration?

What are your plans for the poor and the destitutes? the widows and orphans? Deportations? Demolitions of their houses for a master plan or is it a mega city or shopping malls? Like Amaechi wanted to do in rivers or like Fashola is doing in Lagos or like Elrufai did in Abuja.

OK now, over to you apc e-rats. Pls do the needful
Re: Ask Me Questions On 2015 Elections, The APC And The Future Of Nigeria by naija2dabone(m): 3:13pm On Dec 24, 2013
naija2dabone: If APC really need my vote in 2015 then they need to provide satisfactory answers to these my 5 questions:

1. Is PDP Nigeria's problem or Jonathan?

I'm wondering why the APC is desperate to have PDP governors in their midst, even when the group has repeatedly claimed that the PDP was the problem of Nigeria.

2. What have you done with the states that has been entrusted into your care?

After 16 years in power what can APC boast of in state like Lagos? Is the Lagos metro line(Rail) Project completed now? what of the Epe Cargo Airport that was promised to be completed in 2011? Was Lekki-Epe express way constructed (50% Completion) at the cost of N4 billion/Kilometre? How about basic necessities like water? With all the trillions in revenue and after 16 years in power, Lagos government can not execute, say N20 Billion water project? How did Gombe do it then?

3. Who will do the job?

APC promised 40,000mw of electricity, free and fair election, bla bla bla - Great dreams but the question begging for answer is who is the man (or woman) who will get the job done? Tinubu? Buhari? Elrufai? Fashola or Okorocha? The question is this: Where are the men with national appeal and patrotic zeal? where are the men with intergrety and of unquestionable characters? where are they in APC and can we look at their track record?

4. What are you bringing to the table?

liberal agricultural policy of GEJ administration has encouraged local farmers to attain progressive growth in food production, The rail system is now running after about 30 years of being comatose, the power reforms is yielding result already and our airports now national monuments. Road construction is going on nation wide, Enugu now has an international airport.....So what new thing are you bringing to the table. How does your plan and programme differ from those of the present administration. What is GEJ doing wrong that you want to correct?

5. What should the less previlaged expect from your administration?

What are your plans for the poor and the destitutes? the widows and orphans? Deportations? Demolitions of their houses for a master plan or is it a mega city or shopping malls? Like Amaechi wanted to do in rivers or like Fashola is doing in Lagos or like Elrufai did in Abuja.

OK now, over to you apc e-rats. Pls do the needful

I need answers pls.
Re: Ask Me Questions On 2015 Elections, The APC And The Future Of Nigeria by OAM4J: 4:08pm On Dec 24, 2013
Good one cramjones!

I appreciate the your civility so far and will love to see it continue. Any insult or off topic comment on this thread should be ignored and reported.

I also welcome similar thread from the likes of Reno Omokri or any PDP official, if well organised, we might just stick the two threads as 2015-Elections Q&A threads.
Re: Ask Me Questions On 2015 Elections, The APC And The Future Of Nigeria by naija2dabone(m): 4:26pm On Dec 24, 2013
OAM4J: Good one cramjones!

I appreciate the your civility so far and will love to see it continue. Any insult or off topic comment on this thread should be ignored and reported.

I also welcome similar thread from the likes of Reno Omokri or any PDP official, if well organised, we might just stick the two threads as 2015-Elections Q&A threads.

bros i beg help me tell am to answer my question.

Even a "no idea" will suffice.
Re: Ask Me Questions On 2015 Elections, The APC And The Future Of Nigeria by Wallie(m): 4:37pm On Dec 24, 2013
Do you believe that for Nigeria to get better we need to be forward thinking and see past our immediate needs? If so, what is APC doing to bring about fundamental changes to the country? For example:

1. How will APC tackle youth unemployment?
2. How will APC attract the right non-politician talents spread across the world (technocrats)?
3. How will APC diversify the Nigerian economy?
4. How will APC revive the manufacturing sector?
5. What’s APC’s view on Nigeria’s trade deficit and how do you intend to correct the imbalance?
6. What will APC do about justice being sold to the highest bidder, i.e., sanitizing the judiciary branch?
7. What will APC do about rejuvenating the EFCC?
8. What will APC do about the immunity clause? Will politicians be stripped of the immunity when charged with felonious crimes?
9. What will APC do differently about developing the Niger Delta region?
Re: Ask Me Questions On 2015 Elections, The APC And The Future Of Nigeria by Nobody: 4:43pm On Dec 24, 2013
alj harem: Mr CRAMJONES, I ASK AGAIN

Refer to my earlier remarks on corruption in the APC. Don't look at one or two persons and condemn the whole party. Look at the big picture. Do you know our APC youth leader is a 30 year old lawyer trained in the US? Doesn't that look like progress to you?

4 Likes

Re: Ask Me Questions On 2015 Elections, The APC And The Future Of Nigeria by Nobody: 4:48pm On Dec 24, 2013
Timewatch: I love this thread,nice one Mr FFK,my question goes thus-how will we settle the subsidy issue which has been a very disturbing thing to me because some of the leaders been visited are rumoured to be the subsidy thieves or the backbone of this subsidy fraud.thank you

When you ask Jonathan...Are you fighting corruption? His response is thus: It is only in my administration that we uncovered the subsidy thieves, pension scam etc. My response is: Okay Mr President, what have you done after uncovering?

Look my friend, it is just like you saying Tunde is a thief, yet Tunde still lives and dines with you...To answer your question we will bring them to justice.

Jonathan has failed Nigeria and is time to sweep him!

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Saraki’s Farcical July 4th Coup By Chido Onumah & Godwin Onyeacholem / Aregbesola To Osun Workers: Please Endure Our Season Of Famine‘ll End By March / Respect Your Age, We Are Not In Talks With You, NNPP Tells Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.