Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,899 members, 7,821,133 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

Is It Crazy To Have The Urge To Want To Be A Single Mum? - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Crazy To Have The Urge To Want To Be A Single Mum? (8274 Views)

Why Is It A Challenge For Single Mum's To Get Married? / Are Intelligent Women Less Likely To Want Children? / Am I Wrong To Want To Marry A Rich Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Crazy To Have The Urge To Want To Be A Single Mum? by baralatie(m): 8:23am On Dec 28, 2013
That means peace!
Re: Is It Crazy To Have The Urge To Want To Be A Single Mum? by Fallotti: 8:27am On Dec 28, 2013
Next please! kiss
Re: Is It Crazy To Have The Urge To Want To Be A Single Mum? by madam: 11:50am On Dec 28, 2013
Fallotti: Next please! kiss
good morning maam
Re: Is It Crazy To Have The Urge To Want To Be A Single Mum? by Gallotti: 1:35pm On Dec 28, 2013
tintingz: Are you done creating multiple accounts? You go create account taya grin grin

Are you done banning. . . .YOU GO BAN TAYA!
Go and tell that your SEUN OSEWA. . . I AM READY FOR YOU ALL! kiss
I go show you say YOU NEITHER OWN NL NOR NIGERIA. . . .EVEN WITH ALL YOUR STOLEN LOOT. . . . YOUR GENERATIONS OF GERIATRIC ROGUES AND BABANLA CHRISLAMIC CULTISTS !!!!

Try ya luck!
Ewu EKO SWAMP of LAGOS STATE!
The state of bonafide basssssssssstards and OCCULTIC gubernatorial PEDO-PHILES! without socio-economic pedigrees. . . AWON OLES FOR OLD AGE!!!! kiss

I say come and have the last word!

OLODO MODERATOR ATI SUPER MODERATOR MUST PHOCK TO THE OGBONI-OKIJA H-ALTAR! kiss

I PROMISE THAT YOUR WHORRRRRRRRRRRE MOMMA YOU WILL DIE ON THIS NL BEFORE MOI. . . GET READY!
You PHOCKING YORUBA OFE-MMANU MMANU SWINE-POOO! kiss
Re: Is It Crazy To Have The Urge To Want To Be A Single Mum? by r231(m): 2:32pm On Dec 28, 2013
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Is It Crazy To Have The Urge To Want To Be A Single Mum? by Gallotti: 2:39pm On Dec 28, 2013
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew!!!!!!
Re: Is It Crazy To Have The Urge To Want To Be A Single Mum? by Nobody: 3:25pm On Dec 28, 2013
See wetin una don turn my post to.
Re: Is It Crazy To Have The Urge To Want To Be A Single Mum? by Nobody: 5:07pm On Dec 28, 2013
SEUN, where are you? grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12)

Women Need To Be Taught To See Beyond Marriage / Is It Right For A Husband To Carry His Plate To The Kitchen After Eating? / P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.