Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

Is It Crazy To Have The Urge To Want To Be A Single Mum? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Crazy To Have The Urge To Want To Be A Single Mum? (8279 Views)

Why Is It A Challenge For Single Mum's To Get Married? / Are Intelligent Women Less Likely To Want Children? / Am I Wrong To Want To Marry A Rich Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Crazy To Have The Urge To Want To Be A Single Mum? by Hallotti: 10:54am On Dec 27, 2013
Now!

That is better! cool

As I was saying. . .before I was rudely interrupted! kiss
Re: Is It Crazy To Have The Urge To Want To Be A Single Mum? by Hallotti: 10:56am On Dec 27, 2013
baralatie:
u dont know what widowhood is like!

You learn to READ and UNDERSTAND posts. . .before you post! kiss
The word 'widow' should not cause you to fidget at my post! kiss
Re: Is It Crazy To Have The Urge To Want To Be A Single Mum? by Hallotti: 11:00am On Dec 27, 2013
tintingz: I still don't understand why she quote with a rubbish reply, is it that she doesn't understand my post or what?

Someone was comparing a widow issue with a single mum issue. Does he think widows are happy being widows?

People should understand posts before replying.

I repeat:

Single moms are better than married PEOPLE in most cases in AFRICA. . . JUST LIKE A WIDOW(WITHOUT A LIVING HUSBAND) IS FAR BETTER THAN MOST MARRIED HARLOTS IN AFRICA(WITH PASTOR HUSBANDS) INCLUDED!

Now. . . YOU ARE THE ONE WITH COMPREHENSION PROBLEM. . .go back to school. . .or ask YOUR PARENTS FOR A REFUND! kiss
Re: Is It Crazy To Have The Urge To Want To Be A Single Mum? by tintingz(m): 11:00am On Dec 27, 2013
Hallotti: Now!

That is better! cool

As I was saying. . .before I was rudely interrupted! kiss
SMH
Re: Is It Crazy To Have The Urge To Want To Be A Single Mum? by Hallotti: 11:03am On Dec 27, 2013
tintingz: SMH

cool cool cool cool cool cool

Any more use of the LAGOS-EKO TERM FOR PARENTS AND GRANDPARENTS IN EGBALAND? wink

*SMT. . .sssssshaking my tail*

Wasn't that nice? wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dnwlHnvWH4Q

Abi you like the old version? tongue

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kzIpd1aVkO4

NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANSENZE! kiss
Re: Is It Crazy To Have The Urge To Want To Be A Single Mum? by tintingz(m): 11:08am On Dec 27, 2013
Hallotti:

I repeat:

Single moms are better than married PEOPLE in most cases in AFRICA. . . JUST LIKE A WIDOW(WITHOUT A LIVING HUSBAND) IS FAR BETTER THAN MOST MARRIED HARLOTS IN AFRICA(WITH PASTOR HUSBANDS) INCLUDED!
Single mom are better but are the children better?

Almost 70% of of children brought up by their mom alone lack self-respect, I know what am saying I have friends brought up by their mother. smiley

Now. . . YOU ARE THE ONE WITH COMPREHENSION PROBLEM. . .go back to school. . .or ask YOUR PARENTS FOR A REFUND! kiss
LOL, you are now back with your senses, there should be public holiday for this cheesy grin
Re: Is It Crazy To Have The Urge To Want To Be A Single Mum? by Hallotti: 11:12am On Dec 27, 2013
tintingz: Single mom are better but are the children better?

Almost 70% of of children brought up by their mom alone lack self-respect, I know what am saying I have friends brought up by their mother. smiley

LOL, you are now back with your senses, there should be public holiday for this cheesy grin

You speak from experience. . .thanks for the revelation!
I don't expect much more from 'POLYGAMOUS' DOG-OUTS AND BULL-PENS IN EKO LAGOS KE! wink
Which brings me back to my previous assertion. . .SINGLE PARENTS ARE BETTER OFF THAN THOSE WHO SHARE BLOKOS IN EKO-LAGOS aka POLYGAMISTS WITH NO FATHERS IN SIGHT OR ON SITE jumping from hut to hut. . .phocking some desperate 'hoes' aka wives that come as dime a dozen gifts to so-called OBAS AND CHIEFS! kiss
You are finally with your OWN SENSES. . .thank YOUR DANE GOD! kiss
Re: Is It Crazy To Have The Urge To Want To Be A Single Mum? by tintingz(m): 11:14am On Dec 27, 2013
Hallotti:

cool cool cool cool cool cool

Any more use of the LAGOS-EKO TERM FOR PARENTS AND GRANDPARENTS IN EGBALAND? wink

*SMT. . .sssssshaking my tail*

Wasn't that nice? wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dnwlHnvWH4Q

Abi you like the old version? tongue

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kzIpd1aVkO4

NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANSENZE! kiss
hehehehe pele grin
Re: Is It Crazy To Have The Urge To Want To Be A Single Mum? by tintingz(m): 1:13pm On Dec 27, 2013
Hallotti:

You speak from experience. . .thanks for the revelation!
I don't expect much more from 'POLYGAMOUS' DOG-OUTS AND BULL-PENS IN EKO LAGOS KE! wink
hehehe trust me, you don't know me if you know me you won't post this

Which brings me back to my previous assertion. . .SINGLE PARENTS ARE BETTER OFF THAN THOSE WHO SHARE BLOKOS IN EKO-LAGOS aka POLYGAMISTS WITH NO FATHERS IN SITE jumping from hut to hut. . .phocking some desperate 'hoes' aka wives that come as dime a dozen gifts to so-called OBAS AND CHIEFS! kiss
You are finally with your OWN SENSES. . .thank YOUR DANE GOD! kiss
What is better about single parent? Is the caring? LOL single fathers can still discipline/train their children but single moma? Nah they lack good manners.

You were using a polygamous home being better than single mum interesting you just make it more clearer, now many children from a polygamous home which the father will have 10 wives is because the absence of the fatherly care and affection to this children so they leave the caring to the mother alone now is that not relate to a single mum analogy?, many mothers can't train their children as am not in support of marrying thousand wives.

I believe polygamy have solved many issues in our society as well cause problem I mean men that lack self-respect, they have abuse the essence of polygamy.
Re: Is It Crazy To Have The Urge To Want To Be A Single Mum? by Sallotti: 4:17pm On Dec 27, 2013
Asssssssssssssshawo super-moderator phocker how now? tongue
Call your 'ho' to ban this! kiss
Re: Is It Crazy To Have The Urge To Want To Be A Single Mum? by tintingz(m): 4:23pm On Dec 27, 2013
^^You don't get tired ni?? Creating multiple account Just to insult someone na waa oo.
Re: Is It Crazy To Have The Urge To Want To Be A Single Mum? by Sallotti: 4:33pm On Dec 27, 2013
Ha!
I told you I was off for one week.
Na me and you. . . . AND THOSE YOUR USSSSSSSSSSSSSLESS, UGLY MODERATORS WEY NOR GET SHAME!!!!kiss

I will wait till you riff raff are asleep and phocking yaselves.
Wait me hia!

Lemme go and h-enjoy better threads! kiss
Re: Is It Crazy To Have The Urge To Want To Be A Single Mum? by baralatie(m): 4:34pm On Dec 27, 2013
I told she is taking this personal.

And she enjoys this kind of bru ha ha!
Re: Is It Crazy To Have The Urge To Want To Be A Single Mum? by Sallotti: 4:35pm On Dec 27, 2013
Ahhhh game ova!
The gang gathereth.
AGENDA DON FAIL. . . E WOR WORS JOLOSING MY PROFILE PIC DON LAND!

Lemme go and look for a more beautiful one to DISPLAY. . . wink

Mu ha ha ha ha ha ha

ASSSSSSSSHAWO EDINBURGH TO SEATTLE DON H-APPIA!!!!
I was wondering what took 'it' so long!

MU CHE CHE CHE CHE CHE CHE CHE

[img]http://4.bp..com/-tj3ZSvIVhW8/UqD7HFr99JI/AAAAAAAAUGw/nHBeMiv58eI/s1600/Abdulraheem+Ibn+Aliu.jpeg[/img]

Taking it personal indeed! YOU PHOCKING WIDOW. . ."GO AND DIE!"!!! tongue
THE BABALAWO ATI MAMALAWO OF NL HAS SPOKEN O!
THE REVELATION OF THE PHOCKING HOLY GHOST SPEAKETH! AKA THE WIDOWS THE GODS HAVE ISSUED THEIR DIE-VORCE SAFITIKATES. . . no wonder the word WIDOW causes this one to shake on this thread. . . HUSBAND KILLERS OF THE EAST AND WEST!!!! wink

Time to sign 10 MORE IDS! kiss
Re: Is It Crazy To Have The Urge To Want To Be A Single Mum? by baralatie(m): 4:40pm On Dec 27, 2013
Young lady i am not against ur profile.
Re: Is It Crazy To Have The Urge To Want To Be A Single Mum? by Sallotti: 4:43pm On Dec 27, 2013
What is my business with you? undecided
Move jor!
Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwu!!!! kiss

Next time mind YOUR PHOCKING BUSINESS! I am allergic to NL OKORO-NGBATIC BUSY BODIES LIKEY YA! kiss
Post ya shyte and move!
Don givva damn about your useless azze,
Don kia if you are SEUN OSEWA. . . KEEP TO YOUR LANE ALWAYS OR FACE THOSE WHO CARE TO KISS YOUR FILTHY AZZZE.
As far as I am concerned. . . YOU DO NOT EXIST. . . .but at the bottom of the NL page when I remember such a retarded nomenclature exists! kiss

YOU CAN NEVER BE QUALIFIED TO PAY MY BILLS. . . .2 MILLION MEMBERS OR 10 MILLION MEMBERS. . . FROM THE JUNGLE OF OGUN STATE OR WHEREVA YOU MAY BE PRACTICING YOUR BABALAWO ATI MAMALAWO SKILLS FROM!!!

ODESHI!!!!

Come and bully! MAY YOUR DANE GODS CONTINUE TO STRIKE YOUR AZZEZ. . . I WILL ALWAYS CELEBRATE! cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1baJ0tG3SC8

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE YA BLOOOOOOOOOOOMING AZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZE. . . .O YE DEFENDER OF WIDOWS! kiss
Thank you! kiss

*next ID is BALLOTI" cool
Re: Is It Crazy To Have The Urge To Want To Be A Single Mum? by baralatie(m): 4:53pm On Dec 27, 2013
Young lady it seems u av issues on ur mind.i suggest u take it 1 step at a time.
Re: Is It Crazy To Have The Urge To Want To Be A Single Mum? by Nobody: 5:08pm On Dec 27, 2013
So many hidden posts cheesy

Mgbeketoto on the line.
Re: Is It Crazy To Have The Urge To Want To Be A Single Mum? by Sallotti: 5:08pm On Dec 27, 2013
Oh jes o! I HAD TO KILL CHRISTMAS NAMAS! kiss

DEAD THREAD!
Glad to have killed it! cool
Re: Is It Crazy To Have The Urge To Want To Be A Single Mum? by tintingz(m): 5:09pm On Dec 27, 2013
baralatie: Young lady it seems u av issues on ur mind.i suggest u take it 1 step at a time.
She has big issues grin
Re: Is It Crazy To Have The Urge To Want To Be A Single Mum? by baralatie(m): 5:17pm On Dec 27, 2013
tintingz: She has big issues grin

at least she was able to let it all out!
She just needs to take it 1 step at a time!
Re: Is It Crazy To Have The Urge To Want To Be A Single Mum? by Sallotti: 5:22pm On Dec 27, 2013
MU HA HA HA HA HA
Dem still dey quench o!

Come and bully you momma!
Ijjiots!

Local things! Twa!!!!

Awon MICHAEL ADEGBOLOJA!
BORN-THROWAY-PSYCHO KILLERS WITH KNIVES!
Tufiaaaaaaaaaaaakwa!!!! cry
Re: Is It Crazy To Have The Urge To Want To Be A Single Mum? by nurey(m): 5:34pm On Dec 27, 2013
Being a single mom is not easy, and apart from the financial burden there are also psychological and mental issues a child would need from a father. Also children raised by single parent always lack something essential in life.
Take it from someone who has been through and seen things
Re: Is It Crazy To Have The Urge To Want To Be A Single Mum? by Sallotti: 5:37pm On Dec 27, 2013
Women from POLYGAMOUS HUTS AND WIDOWS ARE SINGLE MOMS TOO! kiss
Sharing a father ati BLOKOS. . .means half a father or no father! kiss
Ask father ABRAHAM IN YOUR BIBLE! kiss
Re: Is It Crazy To Have The Urge To Want To Be A Single Mum? by Nobody: 5:41pm On Dec 27, 2013
Sallotti: MU HA HA HA HA HA
Dem still dey quench o!

Come and bully you momma!
Ijjiots!

Local things! Twa!!!!

Awon MICHAEL ADEGBOLOJA!
BORN-THROWAY-PSYCHO KILLERS WITH KNIVES!
Tufiaaaaaaaaaaaakwa!!!! cry
dont worry the doctor just called he said your neuro-psychotic pills wil be delivered soon....... MGBEKE OJOOOR

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12)

P / Hubby Vows To Divorce Wife Over Hair Style / Safety Tips For Households On Fire Incidents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.