Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,050 members, 7,821,617 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

Is It Crazy To Have The Urge To Want To Be A Single Mum? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Crazy To Have The Urge To Want To Be A Single Mum? (8277 Views)

Why Is It A Challenge For Single Mum's To Get Married? / Are Intelligent Women Less Likely To Want Children? / Am I Wrong To Want To Marry A Rich Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Crazy To Have The Urge To Want To Be A Single Mum? by tintingz(m): 1:46pm On Dec 25, 2013
Single parenthood...feminist ideology

Many single mum can't train their children, these children lack self-respect and good manners
Re: Is It Crazy To Have The Urge To Want To Be A Single Mum? by mgbeketoto: 3:31pm On Dec 25, 2013
No crime in 'urging' to be a single mom! kiss
Better to be a SINGLE-SINGLE MOM, than a MARRIED SINGLE MOM!

Just like WIDOWS are better than MOST MARRIED WOMEN IN AFRICA!!!!

Mu Che Che Che Che !!!! grin
Re: Is It Crazy To Have The Urge To Want To Be A Single Mum? by baralatie(m): 3:43pm On Dec 25, 2013
mgbeketoto: No crime in 'urging' to be a single mom! kiss
Better to be a SINGLE-SINGLE MOM, than a MARRIED SINGLE MOM!

Just like WIDOWS are better than MOST MARRIED WOMEN IN AFRICA!!!!

Mu Che Che Che Che !!!! grin
u dont know what widowhood is like!
Re: Is It Crazy To Have The Urge To Want To Be A Single Mum? by Nobody: 7:11pm On Dec 25, 2013
But Y'all know that not every woman gets married, right?
Re: Is It Crazy To Have The Urge To Want To Be A Single Mum? by Nobody: 7:24pm On Dec 25, 2013
See them killing themselves like every woman must get married. To each her own jare. undecided
Re: Is It Crazy To Have The Urge To Want To Be A Single Mum? by mgbeketoto: 7:26pm On Dec 25, 2013
It is good to taste sha! cool
Even if na to prove STATUS! cool
Re: Is It Crazy To Have The Urge To Want To Be A Single Mum? by baralatie(m): 7:53pm On Dec 25, 2013
kennygee: But Y'all know that not every woman gets married, right?
it was an elderly that made me understand that 'women plenty for inside warri town all of them get husband'.
Dont live in a lie.
Re: Is It Crazy To Have The Urge To Want To Be A Single Mum? by baralatie(m): 8:51pm On Dec 26, 2013
tintingz: Are you nut or what?! What's all this? angry

Mods should start doing their work I think some people are really nuts on NL

Why did you quote me with this rubbish reply? angry
u are dealing wit one person but expressing herself in different username.
The style of expression are the same but the reaction to views are not the same.
This is the 1st time i am seeing kanwulia reacting to a tread this way!
Re: Is It Crazy To Have The Urge To Want To Be A Single Mum? by baralatie(m): 9:19pm On Dec 26, 2013
@tintinz!relax i know exactly why she quoted u like that!
Re: Is It Crazy To Have The Urge To Want To Be A Single Mum? by tintingz(m): 9:32pm On Dec 26, 2013
baralatie:
u are dealing wit one person but expressing herself in different username.
The style of expression are the same but the reaction to views are not the same.
This is the 1st time i am seeing kanwulia reacting to a tread this way!
I still don't understand why she quote with a rubbish reply, is it that she doesn't understand my post or what?

Someone was comparing a widow issue with a single mum issue. Does he think widows are happy being widows?

People should understand posts before replying.
Re: Is It Crazy To Have The Urge To Want To Be A Single Mum? by tintingz(m): 9:34pm On Dec 26, 2013
baralatie: @tintinz!relax i know exactly why she quoted u like that!
She should come and explain why she quote me with that rubbish statement
Re: Is It Crazy To Have The Urge To Want To Be A Single Mum? by Nobody: 9:14am On Dec 27, 2013
SO we can't drop our comments without fights?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12)

Is It Right For A Husband To Carry His Plate To The Kitchen After Eating? / P / Hubby Vows To Divorce Wife Over Hair Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.