Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,912 members, 7,821,178 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

Is It Crazy To Have The Urge To Want To Be A Single Mum? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Crazy To Have The Urge To Want To Be A Single Mum? (8275 Views)

Why Is It A Challenge For Single Mum's To Get Married? / Are Intelligent Women Less Likely To Want Children? / Am I Wrong To Want To Marry A Rich Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Crazy To Have The Urge To Want To Be A Single Mum? by baralatie(m): 7:47pm On Dec 27, 2013
Game don finish!u dey ask for penalty shoot out!
Re: Is It Crazy To Have The Urge To Want To Be A Single Mum? by baralatie(m): 8:01pm On Dec 27, 2013
Can u Summarise the essence of ur aggresion!what do u intend to achieve?
Ty what purpose is al the over 3 treads of unpopular lang.
Re: Is It Crazy To Have The Urge To Want To Be A Single Mum? by baralatie(m): 8:24pm On Dec 27, 2013
I av a long history about single motherhood not less than 10yrs.u name it.
All sort of cases:
+runaway husbands
+absentee
+divorcee
+seperatee
+one involving damn i cant mention.

Al these went thro hel b4 they could eva even smel stability!
Then the bigest stigma any young woman can go thru Widowhood.
Please i dont want to delve in2 it.2 horror.

Please,it is not my intention to av som1 insult u as a person.
If it means anytin
SORRY!

Al i pray is that God should heip som moms that i know.they are trying to put it 2geda but the temptatins are glaring!
Re: Is It Crazy To Have The Urge To Want To Be A Single Mum? by Nobody: 8:30pm On Dec 27, 2013
@Baralatie , what temptations, Care to explain?
Re: Is It Crazy To Have The Urge To Want To Be A Single Mum? by Nobody: 8:32pm On Dec 27, 2013
@YPP, seriously, most Nairalanders should be given lessons on how to agree to disagree. People have different views and opinions, we need to learn to embrace that fact!

I don't like it when they unleash this part of her, it's always not funny!
Re: Is It Crazy To Have The Urge To Want To Be A Single Mum? by baralatie(m): 8:32pm On Dec 27, 2013
Well!i should neva expect anytin positiv when it comes to the plight of women.
The choice of been a help wil always be indiv neva societal or corporate!
I only pray for every woman that i know.that in the journex God wil raise helpers.
Amen!

Again sorri for any harm done!
Gud nit!
Re: Is It Crazy To Have The Urge To Want To Be A Single Mum? by baralatie(m): 8:35pm On Dec 27, 2013
Ewuro707: @Baralatie , what temptations, Care to explain?
maybe wen the tempers calm down!but they go a lot.
Re: Is It Crazy To Have The Urge To Want To Be A Single Mum? by ZeinabBadawi: 8:42pm On Dec 27, 2013
pampam: YOU NEED JESUS

*Face palm* undecided
Re: Is It Crazy To Have The Urge To Want To Be A Single Mum? by nurey(m): 9:08pm On Dec 27, 2013
Please everybody let's come down respect is reciprocal. Using abusive words and bullying others is not the way forward. Please I ask and beg all parties to forgive and forget and lets get back to the discussion, we are all to learn and give advice. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12)

Women Need To Be Taught To See Beyond Marriage / Is It Right For A Husband To Carry His Plate To The Kitchen After Eating? / P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.