Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,360 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

Male Body Language Flirting Signs To Watch Out For - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Male Body Language Flirting Signs To Watch Out For (61347 Views)

Which Male Body Part Attracts Female..?? / 10 "Outdated" Flirting Moves You Should Quit Using / Ladies: Which Of These Is Your Ideal Male Body Structure? (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Male Body Language Flirting Signs To Watch Out For by Nobody: 5:00pm On Dec 24, 2013
Re: Male Body Language Flirting Signs To Watch Out For by gr3yb4ck(m): 5:06pm On Dec 24, 2013
SupermodelVicky: The fact that u were born out of millions of struggling semen is a proof dat u are here on earth 4a special purpose therefore

*No weapon fashioned against u dis Xmas season shall prosper in Jesus name:

*Anybody plottin ur dwnfall dis Xmas season shal b consumed by Holy Ghost fire in Jesus name

*Any invisble hole dug 4u dis Xmas season shall occupy ur enemies&not u in Jesus name

Click LIKE if u claim it

Your cheap attempt @ fame was unsuccessful.Try again later.
Re: Male Body Language Flirting Signs To Watch Out For by ShobayoEmma(m): 5:06pm On Dec 24, 2013
click like if u believe the op is on point
Re: Male Body Language Flirting Signs To Watch Out For by AdekunleSegun(m): 5:08pm On Dec 24, 2013
cool
Re: Male Body Language Flirting Signs To Watch Out For by Uchwilliam(m): 5:10pm On Dec 24, 2013
Yah grin i find mysef stealin luks at a girl i like
Re: Male Body Language Flirting Signs To Watch Out For by AnanseK(m): 5:13pm On Dec 24, 2013
Was it Tambuwal who was talking about the body language that supports corruption. As the OP is an expert perhaps you can tell us more in that respect.
Re: Male Body Language Flirting Signs To Watch Out For by ranson(m): 5:14pm On Dec 24, 2013
You are on point. These are human nature and these signs and skills are possessed by both sexes.
Re: Male Body Language Flirting Signs To Watch Out For by Thebrightest(m): 5:16pm On Dec 24, 2013
If i am interested in a girl, my DIICk automatically stand attention. That is a sure sign to know if he is interested in you.
Re: Male Body Language Flirting Signs To Watch Out For by kolamilan(m): 5:17pm On Dec 24, 2013
crap
Re: Male Body Language Flirting Signs To Watch Out For by Alamation(m): 5:17pm On Dec 24, 2013
kennygee: What if he has 2 Oclock eyes? (cross eyed)
grin grin grin grin
Re: Male Body Language Flirting Signs To Watch Out For by kolamilan(m): 5:18pm On Dec 24, 2013
gr3yb4ck:

Your cheap attempt @ fame was unsuccessful.Try again later.
grin grin
Re: Male Body Language Flirting Signs To Watch Out For by DICKtator: 5:18pm On Dec 24, 2013
nekaa: after all these nko? whats next?

Like seriously? undecided undecided undecided undecided

What do you end up doing with your guy?

grin grin grin grin
Re: Male Body Language Flirting Signs To Watch Out For by Alamation(m): 5:20pm On Dec 24, 2013
Thebrightest: If i am interested in a girl, my DIICk automatically stand attention. That is a sure sign to know if he is interested in you.
The brightest indeed. LeMumu oshi. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Male Body Language Flirting Signs To Watch Out For by Theben(m): 5:21pm On Dec 24, 2013
When he continuously stare at you yansh.
Re: Male Body Language Flirting Signs To Watch Out For by duni04(m): 5:29pm On Dec 24, 2013
martin92: Another body language is when his dick gets hard anytime dat he is around you
Surest sign grin
Re: Male Body Language Flirting Signs To Watch Out For by tunnex190: 5:32pm On Dec 24, 2013
I'm one of those shy guys so I do this often than not. I even did one last night inside a Taxi. grin I like eye contact
Re: Male Body Language Flirting Signs To Watch Out For by Nobody: 5:32pm On Dec 24, 2013
Lol
Re: Male Body Language Flirting Signs To Watch Out For by tunnex190: 5:35pm On Dec 24, 2013
I'm one of those shy guys so I do this more often than not. I even did one last night inside a Taxi. grin I like eye contact
Re: Male Body Language Flirting Signs To Watch Out For by nerodenero: 5:44pm On Dec 24, 2013
kennygee: What if he has 2 Oclock eyes? (cross eyed)
Since the list is mostly about eye contact,a blindman seems hopeless.
Re: Male Body Language Flirting Signs To Watch Out For by nerodenero: 5:46pm On Dec 24, 2013
Thebrightest: If i am interested in a girl, my DIICk automatically stand attention. That is a sure sign to know if he is interested in you.
BADOOOgrin
Re: Male Body Language Flirting Signs To Watch Out For by Afrok(m): 5:48pm On Dec 24, 2013
I'll comment wen d equal nd opposite thread of dis thread makes d front page. Hope i've not commentus...
Re: Male Body Language Flirting Signs To Watch Out For by INDESTRUCTABLEX(m): 5:49pm On Dec 24, 2013
All of these points can be faked by a player. If he wants ur attention he stares at you, you'll def fall. He smiles, etc.
Re: Male Body Language Flirting Signs To Watch Out For by Nobody: 5:51pm On Dec 24, 2013
i should think male flirting signs are pretty obvious. no need for another article on it!

1 Like

Re: Male Body Language Flirting Signs To Watch Out For by Nobody: 6:03pm On Dec 24, 2013
L.M Ayedun..:

Not all girls oh!
u are ryt sha,most girls prefer d money contact more dan d eye contact.. No wander dey get misled and laid easily
Re: Male Body Language Flirting Signs To Watch Out For by JideTheBlogger(m): 6:17pm On Dec 24, 2013
nekaa: after all these nko? whats next?

Bleeping cheesy wink grin
Re: Male Body Language Flirting Signs To Watch Out For by Nobody: 6:31pm On Dec 24, 2013
These signs no apply for Nigeria oooooo.... Even Nigerian girls that pretend not to notice must notice by force because of the power of the stare alone... haha..

They stare at the woman like they watching a movie.... grin grin grin I'm guilty of it too..lol

As if that is not enough, after staring they approach the woman... Hey hey sister.... We kon dey look you, you no kon look our side.... Why u dey do me long tin na?
Re: Male Body Language Flirting Signs To Watch Out For by brownsoldier(m): 6:50pm On Dec 24, 2013
SupermodelVicky: The fact that u were born out of millions of struggling semen is a proof dat u are here on earth 4a special purpose therefore

*No weapon fashioned against u dis Xmas season shall prosper in Jesus name:

*Anybody plottin ur dwnfall dis Xmas season shal b consumed by Holy Ghost fire in Jesus name

*Any invisble hole dug 4u dis Xmas season shall occupy ur enemies&not u in Jesus name

Click LIKE if u claim it
Omoge no carry this kine desperation enter new year o undecided
Re: Male Body Language Flirting Signs To Watch Out For by Boll2010: 6:51pm On Dec 24, 2013
Yea I do the head tilt and eyebrow arcing,and keep a straight face with little. Smile, and I garnish my talks with class and little hand twistings
Re: Male Body Language Flirting Signs To Watch Out For by solowork: 7:05pm On Dec 24, 2013
No Sh.it! Could these signs you speak of be more obvious?
Re: Male Body Language Flirting Signs To Watch Out For by Sheenor: 7:21pm On Dec 24, 2013
Danhumprey: Interesting. undecided

Indeed.....
Re: Male Body Language Flirting Signs To Watch Out For by AMossley(m): 7:24pm On Dec 24, 2013
How about quoting the girl's comment(s) on all threads here in nairaland?
Re: Male Body Language Flirting Signs To Watch Out For by BlackSwan: 7:33pm On Dec 24, 2013
10. Playing footsie
If the guy is constantly playing footsie with you,
that’s a huge sign that he likes you! A guy doesn’t just brush his foot against a girl just because he wants to.

I had a guy play footsie under the desk with me once.
I don't know whether it was a sign of attraction or if he was just doing it absent mindedly because he never showed any type of interest in me before and he was even younger than me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

All The Girls I Wooed Turned Me Down Despite My Good Looks, Stature & Voice / She Has Good Character But With Curved Back / 10 Ways Shy Guys Act When They Have A Crush

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.