Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,870 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

Male Body Language Flirting Signs To Watch Out For - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Male Body Language Flirting Signs To Watch Out For (61351 Views)

Which Male Body Part Attracts Female..?? / 10 "Outdated" Flirting Moves You Should Quit Using / Ladies: Which Of These Is Your Ideal Male Body Structure? (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Male Body Language Flirting Signs To Watch Out For by Malawian(m): 7:50pm On Dec 24, 2013
uj_sizzle: Awesome! cheesy

I like the eyes a lot smiley

Jay bee abeg FP this thread tongue

after seeing your pics the other time, consider yourself "eyed" grin grin
Re: Male Body Language Flirting Signs To Watch Out For by satellitedaisy: 7:59pm On Dec 24, 2013
Is it for when a man is lusting after you or when he loves u? Becos they can actually do anyth to get to the bottom-belle.

Infact they can afford to stare into your eyes steadily for 6hrs grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Male Body Language Flirting Signs To Watch Out For by Dewze(m): 8:03pm On Dec 24, 2013
Na man like me observe and write all this things so? It is a wonder.
Re: Male Body Language Flirting Signs To Watch Out For by sexymixy(f): 8:29pm On Dec 24, 2013
does it apply to a married man and his wife?
Re: Male Body Language Flirting Signs To Watch Out For by Tunapa9ja: 8:34pm On Dec 24, 2013
Huh.....I smile alot.
Re: Male Body Language Flirting Signs To Watch Out For by Tunapa9ja: 8:35pm On Dec 24, 2013
She is mine oo
Malawian:

after seeing your pics the other time, consider yourself "eyed" grin grin
Re: Male Body Language Flirting Signs To Watch Out For by Malawian(m): 8:49pm On Dec 24, 2013
Tunapa9ja: She is mine oo
how wetin dey your mind take concern me? embarassed embarassed
Re: Male Body Language Flirting Signs To Watch Out For by emmadan(m): 8:55pm On Dec 24, 2013
Black Swan:

I had a guy play footsie under the desk with me once.
I don't know whether it was a sign of attraction or if he was just doing it absent mindedly because he never showed any type of interest in me before and he was even younger than me.
lol,this has happened to me in lectures hall.this girl was sitting close to me in a seat of 4 students.lectures was on and she placed her two feets on mine and using her toes to scrub ma feets,i was like wtf is this?and the funny part was each time i look at her,thats when she behaves as if she's really into the class with a serious face.she no even look my face sef.this is a girl i'v neva spoken to b4,lectures later ended,walahi,what the man tot,notin entered my big head.

3 Likes

Re: Male Body Language Flirting Signs To Watch Out For by Nobody: 9:13pm On Dec 24, 2013
mosho2good: Can some1 pls tell me wat is dis...

Is that chicken still alive?
Re: Male Body Language Flirting Signs To Watch Out For by Decryptor(m): 9:14pm On Dec 24, 2013
Bookmarked!
Re: Male Body Language Flirting Signs To Watch Out For by starlightRR(m): 9:19pm On Dec 24, 2013
kennygee: What if he has 2 Oclock eyes? (cross eyed)

Use the word "squint - eye or strabismus" ( for educational purpose only No pun intended )
Re: Male Body Language Flirting Signs To Watch Out For by Izzyizzie(m): 10:40pm On Dec 24, 2013
Jst passin by, its cute tho.
Re: Male Body Language Flirting Signs To Watch Out For by ebukaOtika(m): 10:47pm On Dec 24, 2013
martin92: Another body language is when his dick gets hard anytime dat he is around you

Hia,.,,, Wetin dis one dey talk 4 here ? Abi him see you for bathroom dey bath wey him penis go vex
Re: Male Body Language Flirting Signs To Watch Out For by Pokemon43(f): 11:02pm On Dec 24, 2013
cool
Re: Male Body Language Flirting Signs To Watch Out For by peter4d2(m): 11:17pm On Dec 24, 2013
But can't we hv female frndz n 4get abt flirtin cos an average youth wuld like 2 b like "Tiger woods" dey might nid s*x therapist.
Re: Male Body Language Flirting Signs To Watch Out For by maajin007(m): 11:33pm On Dec 24, 2013
nigeria gals love money pass any of this ur write up
Re: Male Body Language Flirting Signs To Watch Out For by CaCO3: 11:43pm On Dec 24, 2013
Flirting is wrong..we all should desist from it..
Re: Male Body Language Flirting Signs To Watch Out For by Cogent: 1:16am On Dec 25, 2013
CaCO3: Flirting is wrong..we all should desist from it..

No its not.
Re: Male Body Language Flirting Signs To Watch Out For by Obinoscopy(m): 1:54am On Dec 25, 2013
I'm in trouble then. I do all these signs with all ladies.
Re: Male Body Language Flirting Signs To Watch Out For by pussyeater(m): 3:58am On Dec 25, 2013
nekaa: after all these nko? whats next?
Bleeping
Re: Male Body Language Flirting Signs To Watch Out For by Nobody: 4:29am On Dec 25, 2013
[quote author=wizzyrich]Me luv d eye contact a lot. Its a very good. dats if d guys has a very fine sexy eye thou
Re: Male Body Language Flirting Signs To Watch Out For by AdeniyiA(m): 4:49am On Dec 25, 2013
kennygee: What if he has 2 Oclock eyes? (cross eyed)
You mean like this Seun's wink

1 Like

Re: Male Body Language Flirting Signs To Watch Out For by DesChyko1(m): 6:30am On Dec 25, 2013
Posted By A MALE!!

BETRAYAL :|

But then, these are normal body languages for me around a female
Re: Male Body Language Flirting Signs To Watch Out For by Sike(m): 7:06am On Dec 25, 2013
martin92: Another body language is when his dick gets hard anytime dat he is around you
Number 1 for me.
Re: Male Body Language Flirting Signs To Watch Out For by LordReed(m): 7:15am On Dec 25, 2013
soe: I thought you were a lady....but you are a guy...so can you explain the quoted portion before I call 911

You need to go back to Jss1.
Re: Male Body Language Flirting Signs To Watch Out For by chemicstein: 8:12am On Dec 25, 2013
grin grin We start hanging out, sharing kisses and making beautiful babies
Re: Male Body Language Flirting Signs To Watch Out For by emeraldudy: 10:27am On Dec 25, 2013
I had a guy play footsie under the desk with me once.
I was disgusted, turn me off completely
Re: Male Body Language Flirting Signs To Watch Out For by Lanceslot(m): 10:41am On Dec 25, 2013
next is bed action, you know what I mean.
Re: Male Body Language Flirting Signs To Watch Out For by aboyaji(m): 10:47am On Dec 25, 2013
kpekus?
Re: Male Body Language Flirting Signs To Watch Out For by Dolcilicious(f): 10:59am On Dec 25, 2013
Lol!i tot dats an attraction?iz d@ flirty?
Re: Male Body Language Flirting Signs To Watch Out For by AdeniyiA(m): 4:17pm On Dec 25, 2013
emmadan: lol,this has happened to me in lectures hall.this girl was sitting close to me in a seat of 4 students.lectures was on and she placed her two feets on mine and using her toes to scrub ma feets,i was like wtf is this?and the funny part was each time i look at her,thats when she behaves as if she's really into the class with a serious face.she no even look my face sef.this is a girl i'v neva spoken to b4,lectures later ended, walahi,what the man tot,notin entered my big head .
grin the girl na winch, Im do u
Re: Male Body Language Flirting Signs To Watch Out For by jude4us(m): 1:01pm On Dec 26, 2013
Shobayo Emma: click like if u believe the op is on point

Lol, I "like" you for that attempt. Check my sobriquet and you will realize who wrote this.

tongue
Shobayo Emma: click like if u believe the op is on point

Lol, I "like" you for that attempt. Check my sobriquet and you will realize who wrote this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

All The Girls I Wooed Turned Me Down Despite My Good Looks, Stature & Voice / She Has Good Character But With Curved Back / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Couple On Power Bike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.