Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,056 members, 7,818,164 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

Male And Female Should Take Note - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Male And Female Should Take Note (732 Views)

One Major Advice Which Our Female Should Heed To. / Other Traits A Female Should Crave For Or Have Rather Than Beauty / Top 5 Male And Female Romancelanders (must See) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Male And Female Should Take Note by oladunwo(m): 11:09am On Dec 24, 2013
Piece of advice for everybody in d building This may seen harsh, but there really is no other way of making this point sink in....

It is for both male and female....but mostly for the females...

1. We often get posts like, I have a boyfriend I love him, he loves me too, but then there is this guy, that won't leave me alone what should I do?
2. I love my fiancé, but now there is my ex he wants me again....I need you to tell me what he wants and should I allow him...

Lol, well girls.....you are what we call, Ole, Olojukokoro( thief....greedy) you need to appreciate and be content with what you have.....

Know this.....as long as you are a female with a vajayjay between her legs, men will come, they will call you, my dear it does not make you all that special.......
[b][/b]
What makes you special is knowing when to say thank you for your compliments but I am TAKEN! I am in love with my man, I am not interested.....

Some men will respect this and leave you alone but some will see this as a challenge....mind you it is not because he loves and care for you, you are just a game to him, you are another trophy he wants so that he can brag to his boys....this is why contentment is important....if you have it, you will be protected from a user that want to just Bleep you and be gone....but if you a an ole, Olojukokoro.....he will win you over with a sweet tongue, Bleep you, jilt you, laugh and talk about you to his boys and as if that is not enough loss....you [b][/b]will also end up losing the good man that loves you and was all yours..

My point.......learn to say NO.........thank you, I am TAKEN!! You too boys....
Re: Male And Female Should Take Note by Alexk2(m): 11:41am On Dec 24, 2013
nice one...hp they hear u sha. if ladies can use there brain wella in a relatnsp, it'll help alot.
Re: Male And Female Should Take Note by carzola(m): 11:51am On Dec 24, 2013
Though short but nice!. Front page straight..
Re: Male And Female Should Take Note by Omero(m): 2:27pm On Dec 24, 2013
Wisely advise = if adhered to = peaceful relationship + ……………

(1) (Reply)

G String Or Regular Panties(ladies) / She Just Accpeted To Date Another Man / Imperfect Me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.