Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,988 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:03 AM

Where Is The 10,000 MEGAWATTS Electricity Promised By December 2013? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Is The 10,000 MEGAWATTS Electricity Promised By December 2013? (3196 Views)

I Won’t Resign Even If I Don’t Defeat Boko Haram By December, Says Buhari / Electricity Generation Rises Again To 4,656 Megawatts / “Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Is The 10,000 MEGAWATTS Electricity Promised By December 2013? by Olaolufred(m): 4:39pm On Dec 24, 2013
PDP PROMISED SAME IN 2001 BEFORE BOLA IGE DIED.

IF YOU TELL ME THE YEAR THIS NEW PROMISED, I WILL TELL YOU WHEN TO EXPECT THE 10000MW.

DEFINITELY NOT IN THE NEXT FIVE YEARS.

THE EXCELL SHEET SAYS.
Re: Where Is The 10,000 MEGAWATTS Electricity Promised By December 2013? by Nobody: 4:39pm On Dec 24, 2013
Obiagelli: did the megawatts De camp too? Gej and lies eh. Smh

grin grin grin grin
Re: Where Is The 10,000 MEGAWATTS Electricity Promised By December 2013? by carsprayer: 4:43pm On Dec 24, 2013
where is the lagos light rail project ,lekki international airport and seaport fashole promised u guys?

4 Likes

Re: Where Is The 10,000 MEGAWATTS Electricity Promised By December 2013? by cjrane: 4:44pm On Dec 24, 2013
Obiagelli:
In case you missed it baba iyabo ran a pdp government.

Meaning what?
That he is no longer responsible for the national output at 3200MW during Abacha rule down to less than 2000MW after his 8 years of misrule and stealing a whopping $16 Billion dollars pretending to be building power plants?
BTW, you yorubas intent on using Igbo names should learn to spell it right.

4 Likes

Re: Where Is The 10,000 MEGAWATTS Electricity Promised By December 2013? by carsprayer: 4:48pm On Dec 24, 2013
where is the lagos light rail project ,lekki
international airport and seaport fashole
promised u guys?

3 Likes

Re: Where Is The 10,000 MEGAWATTS Electricity Promised By December 2013? by MagicBishop: 4:50pm On Dec 24, 2013
carsprayer: where is the lagos light rail project ,lekki
promised u guys?

Wetin dey worry you? Fashola has since delivered on all of those projects. Haven't you seen the CGI renditions?

APC projects are meant for computer screens only! grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Where Is The 10,000 MEGAWATTS Electricity Promised By December 2013? by Nobody: 4:50pm On Dec 24, 2013
cjrane:

Meaning what?
That he is no longer responsible for the national output at 3200MW during Abacha rule down to less than 2000MW after his 8 years of misrule and stealing a whopping $16 Billion dollars pretending to be building power plants?
BTW, you yorubas intent on using Igbo names should learn to spell it right.
So I don't do tribal bull crap. Sorry for quoting you. I thought you were talking politics.
Re: Where Is The 10,000 MEGAWATTS Electricity Promised By December 2013? by cjrane: 4:51pm On Dec 24, 2013
Obiagelli:
So I don't do tribal bull crap. Sorry for quoting you. I thought you were talking politics.

Yes, i know and believe that. I read all your previous posts grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Where Is The 10,000 MEGAWATTS Electricity Promised By December 2013? by carsprayer: 4:55pm On Dec 24, 2013
sincerenigerian:

Go luck for having disgusting parents. Thanks for letting us know about your disgusting parents.
where is the lagos light rail project ,lekki
promised u guys?
Re: Where Is The 10,000 MEGAWATTS Electricity Promised By December 2013? by Nobody: 4:56pm On Dec 24, 2013
promised u guys?

Open a thread for that and let's discuss about it. This thread is about electricity. If you can't answer the question raised, then Bleep off!

1 Like

Re: Where Is The 10,000 MEGAWATTS Electricity Promised By December 2013? by MagicBishop: 4:57pm On Dec 24, 2013
sincerenigerian:

Open a thread for that and let's discuss about it. This thread is about electricity. If you can't answer the question raised, then Bleep off!

sharap!

every thread here you turn to a GEJ bashing forum.

No. Today you shall take with equal measure your share of healthy bi-partisan criticism! grin

1 Like

Re: Where Is The 10,000 MEGAWATTS Electricity Promised By December 2013? by Nobody: 4:58pm On Dec 24, 2013
promised u guys?
I know u leave in the wilderness of one of this igbo state so let me inform u.
your coconut headed president and her concubine iya okonjo delayed the loan for the rail project for 1 year+ b4 just granting them recently.
and since fashola isn't a miracle worker,he told us earlier this year that the rail wnt be completed this year but by 2015 b4 his time runs up.
work is still going on there everyday.
do yourself a favour,spend less on nairaland and more on newspapers website.

4 Likes

Re: Where Is The 10,000 MEGAWATTS Electricity Promised By December 2013? by Nobody: 5:07pm On Dec 24, 2013
These parental insults are shameful.
Re: Where Is The 10,000 MEGAWATTS Electricity Promised By December 2013? by IboKiller: 5:09pm On Dec 24, 2013
Failed government.
Re: Where Is The 10,000 MEGAWATTS Electricity Promised By December 2013? by carsprayer: 5:10pm On Dec 24, 2013
phantonce:
I know u leave in the wilderness of one of this igbo state so let me inform u.
your coconut headed president and her concubine iya okonjo delayed the loan for the rail project for 1 year+ b4 just granting them recently.
and since fashola isn't a miracle worker,he told us earlier this year that the rail wnt be completed this year but by 2015 b4 his time runs up.
work is still going on there everyday.
do yourself a favour,spend less on nairaland and more on newspapers website.
so u mean anybody who doesn't like fashola is now igbo? am a yoruba man staying in kaduna.. ode lasan...olori buruku.. oloshi, odaran... omo ale... wawa, banza, dolo, akuya.... dan iska kawai

1 Like

Re: Where Is The 10,000 MEGAWATTS Electricity Promised By December 2013? by Nobody: 5:12pm On Dec 24, 2013
Obiagelli: These parental insults are shameful.

He started it by insulting my parents. That's why I responded in kind. My response was precise and deliberate. He needs to take it in the chin. He was running wild without anyone cautioning him. I won't be sitting idly for a mod to do the needful while someone insults my parents. I will be responding in kind when someone insults my parents. I don't care about any ban.

He can run an PM Afam as usual. I don't care. That is what they always do when they start a fight that they can't finish.

2 Likes

Re: Where Is The 10,000 MEGAWATTS Electricity Promised By December 2013? by Nobody: 5:13pm On Dec 24, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:

** Lagos light rail’ll be ready in June – Fashola

January 9, 2013 by Sesan Olufowobi

The Lagos State Governor Babatunde Fashola on Tuesday said the first phase of the state Blue Light Rail project would be completed by June this year(2013).

He expressed confidence that Lagosians would start enjoying the services of the lrail project immediately.

The first phase would run from Marina and terminated at Okokomaiko area in Ojo Local Government.

Fashola spoke during an inspection of ongoing projects in the state which took him and his cabinet members to Orile-Iganmu, Alimosho and Ejigbo areas among others to assess the level of works being done by contractors.

The governor, who inaugurated the trackwork of the blue light rail at Alaba Suru, Coker-Agunda Local Council Development Area, said the level of work on the road and those of the National Theatre and Alaba-Mile 2 rail stations, would ensure early completion

He said, “In order to finish the project, the contractor did not go on vacation during the festive period. This will ensure that the project is delivered on time for the use of Lagosians.

“The first section of this rail, which started from National Theatre, Orile-Iganmu to Mile 2 Bus Stop, would be fully completed with the tracks laid.

“Construction work will continue on the project from Orile-Iganmu to Marina, the expansion work on the road from Mile 2 to Okokomaiko will also be intensified.

“This is what we do with the loan collected by the government. We don’t use our loan to pay salaries and other recurrent expenditure, what we do with our loan is to provide capital projects that would serve the residents.

“When the project is completed, the state would be at par with other major cities of the world.”

Fashola also explained that the factors that necessitated the slow pace of work in Ago Palace Way, Okota, Isolo had been removed as owners of properties on right-of-way, who went to courts to stop the government from demolishing their properties, had agreed to an out-of-court settlement.

http://www.punchng.com/news/lagos-light-railll-be-ready-in-june-fashola/
We are now in December 2013, so APC tribal warriors should show us the completed Lagos light rail project. Where is it? I've checked everywhere (except Tinubu's bottomless pocket) but I cant find it.

8 Likes

Re: Where Is The 10,000 MEGAWATTS Electricity Promised By December 2013? by Nobody: 5:15pm On Dec 24, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
We are now in December 2013, so APC tribal warriors should show us the completed Lagos light rail project. Where is it? Is it in Tinubu's pocket?

Open a thread for it and let's discuss it.
Re: Where Is The 10,000 MEGAWATTS Electricity Promised By December 2013? by Nobody: 5:16pm On Dec 24, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
We are now in December 2013, so APC tribal warriors should show us the completed Lagos light rail project. Where is it? Is it in Tinubu's pocket?
I am surprised you didn't discuss the topic or not surprised I should say. Or are the megawatts stuck in enugu? Oh I forgot saboteurs.
Re: Where Is The 10,000 MEGAWATTS Electricity Promised By December 2013? by carsprayer: 5:19pm On Dec 24, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
We are now in December 2013, so APC tribal warriors should show us the completed Lagos light rail project. Where is it? I've checked everywhere (except Tinubu's bottomless pocket) but I cant find it.
my oga is here. abeg fire them well well....i no to sabi English language.. please manage my English abeg
Re: Where Is The 10,000 MEGAWATTS Electricity Promised By December 2013? by Dhelake: 5:23pm On Dec 24, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:

Re: Where Is The 10,000 MEGAWATTS Electricity Promised By December??

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why I Abandoned My Kids For Eight Years – Father / Breaking News: APC Recruits Obasanjo As 'Navigator'!!! / Presidential Committee On Defence Visits Innoson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.