Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,110 members, 7,811,127 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:01 AM

How Can I Save A Relationship Of 5yrs - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Save A Relationship Of 5yrs (1153 Views)

Kissing & Romance Not Healthy For A Relationship Of No Sex / My Relationship Of Three (3) Weeks Just Ended. / She Friend-zoned Me For Over 5yrs But Now Wnts A Committed Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Save A Relationship Of 5yrs by fijiano202(m): 3:50pm On Dec 24, 2013
Am confused and i need advice on this,i have been dating my Gf since 2009 and shes 25,i even plan on putting a ring on it soon but for the past 6months things have been going awry and i dont know what to do or say or how to act.What i have for her is no more called Love,to explain better,am in a phase in our relationship that i feel shes part of me,i cant describe in words but i know i hate it alot when we are apart,she lives in ibadan and i stay in lag but she always comes to see me when she can,sometimes we dont see for 3-4months but i still remain faithful to her even though she sometimes doubt me which gets me pissed attimes,we havent been so close to eachother like when we were in skul due to the distance but have always remain commited to her,i havent slept or dated any other girl since 2009,sometimes i do imagine doing our introduction soon but she said shes ready anytime am ready.Now am noticing some strange behaviors in her which scares,am in a phase
Re: How Can I Save A Relationship Of 5yrs by fijiano202(m): 3:50pm On Dec 24, 2013
Am in a phase of getting my life back on track cos i had to quit my job a month ago due to financial Reasons and am hoping to start a new one by Jan,She has a shop shes running on her own due to the lateness in her result approval,i even noticed she cares more abt her Job than me But what got me really pissed is that she usually ask me to come over to her place at ibadan but after some frequent demand i decided honor her request and spend my Xmas at her place,but to my greatest suprise she hasnt even ask me abt my plans since yesterday,i was even forced to ask if she still wanted me to come and she said Yes.so today is my planned day for departure to her place,its almost 3pm,shes hasnt call or beep to ask abt my journey or my whereabout,Pls am i overthinking things?What should i do?,should i cancel my Trip? is our relationship coming to an End? How can i save our Relationship? is she cheating on me? i have a thousand question running thru my brain
Re: How Can I Save A Relationship Of 5yrs by vizkiz: 3:53pm On Dec 24, 2013
fijiano202: Gmgm

i wntd 2 say sumfin reasonable b4 buh after seeinq this sh*t u did here angry there z notinq else 4 me 2 do dan 2 call yuh a duchbaq. Abi watin una feel @others? undecided
Re: How Can I Save A Relationship Of 5yrs by tellwisdom: 3:54pm On Dec 24, 2013
Mugu undecided
Re: How Can I Save A Relationship Of 5yrs by 25omega(m): 3:55pm On Dec 24, 2013
what behaviors do you notice? your story is vague. Besides the distance and time you guys spend with each other doesn't help either
Re: How Can I Save A Relationship Of 5yrs by tellwisdom: 3:56pm On Dec 24, 2013
vizkiz:

i wntd 2 say sumfin reasonable b4 buh after seeinq this sh*t u did here angry there z notinq else 4 me 2 do dan 2 call yuh a duchbaq. Abi watin una feel @others? undecided

Another fine mugu undecided
Re: How Can I Save A Relationship Of 5yrs by skydeep(f): 3:57pm On Dec 24, 2013
fijiano202: Gmgm
Meaning?
Re: How Can I Save A Relationship Of 5yrs by GodpassU: 3:59pm On Dec 24, 2013
'Save' to ur phone or pc or ipad....anyhow sha.....just click save.
Re: How Can I Save A Relationship Of 5yrs by vizkiz: 4:00pm On Dec 24, 2013
tellwisdom:

Another fine mugu undecided

yeah,i inherited d *muqu-ship* frm ur dad wink
Re: How Can I Save A Relationship Of 5yrs by Nobody: 4:05pm On Dec 24, 2013
Hmmm
Re: How Can I Save A Relationship Of 5yrs by tellwisdom: 4:10pm On Dec 24, 2013
vizkiz:

yeah,i inherited d *muqu-ship* frm ur dad wink

Illegitimate child is not far fetched from his spoken words. I really wished your bearer could locate the dustbin you were dumped to pick you up for rehab.
Re: How Can I Save A Relationship Of 5yrs by Abbey2sam(m): 4:14pm On Dec 24, 2013
Pic or the relationship never existed

@op you tink a lot, what you need is communication

#team pix or it never happened
Re: How Can I Save A Relationship Of 5yrs by fijiano202(m): 4:19pm On Dec 24, 2013
vizkiz:
been patient would have made you achieve alot in life but due to ur over-zealous act u have become an insult to ur family,am not insulting u but i notice that attitude from ur post.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Save A Relationship Of 5yrs by fijiano202(m): 4:27pm On Dec 24, 2013
25omega: what behaviors do you notice? your story is vague. Besides the distance and time you guys spend with each other doesn't help either
sometimes she feels reluctant to call me,we hardly have a real chat,shes always picking up fight with me,she hardly ask abt my life and progress
Re: How Can I Save A Relationship Of 5yrs by vizkiz: 4:40pm On Dec 24, 2013
fools b like undecided

fijiano202: been patient would have made you achieve alot in live but due to ur over-zealous act u have become an insult to ur family,am not insulting u but i notice that attitude from ur post.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Save A Relationship Of 5yrs by vizkiz: 4:43pm On Dec 24, 2013
tellwisdom:

Illegitimate child is not far fetched from his spoken words. I really wished your bearer could locate the dustbin you were dumped to pick you up for rehab.

were doz d exart words ur dad said 2 yuh? grin
Re: How Can I Save A Relationship Of 5yrs by 25omega(m): 5:05pm On Dec 24, 2013
fijiano202: sometimes she feels reluctant to call me,we hardly have a real chat,shes always picking up fight with me,she hardly ask abt my life and progress
i just read the second part of your post. you shouldn't cancel the trip. you already said you were on the way so make sure you go. Women are funny creatures in the sense that they get angry about different things and they wont tell you necessarily. she has been demanding things of you like trying to get you to visit and you finally decided to go. Things like that make women angry. Just go over there have a matured conversation about your feelings and enjoy christmas.
Re: How Can I Save A Relationship Of 5yrs by baralatie(m): 5:19pm On Dec 24, 2013
Dnt overheat ur relationshìp
Re: How Can I Save A Relationship Of 5yrs by mayorall(m): 5:41pm On Dec 24, 2013
Your offence is just the distance you keep with her. She does not believe you are coming yet. So prove your love. But oga 3-4 months is too much nah, Eko si Ibadan nah #500. Am sorry boss, you dont care enough.
Re: How Can I Save A Relationship Of 5yrs by yinkeys(m): 5:42pm On Dec 24, 2013
Bro I feel sorry for u. But all I can say is that someone is having sex with her. The writing is clearly written on the wall
Re: How Can I Save A Relationship Of 5yrs by Temismith(f): 6:56pm On Dec 24, 2013
sad
Re: How Can I Save A Relationship Of 5yrs by eunisam: 12:55am On Dec 25, 2013
Remember you are not the only man in this world.

To safely save the relationship is to marry her.

why must u date for 5 good complete years?
Re: How Can I Save A Relationship Of 5yrs by moneyhungry(m): 1:11am On Dec 25, 2013
niggas still catching feelings?. u been played bro. join da players club.
Re: How Can I Save A Relationship Of 5yrs by Nuzo1(m): 7:14am On Dec 25, 2013
When a girl exhibits all you mentioned here, it means she has lost interest in you.

You became too needy, faithful, naggy, lost your job and lives far away. Please note that nothing wrong with being faithful to the one you love. It's her loss.

Tho childish and may escalate to bigger problems. Shun the travel in sign of protest.
If she later calls, tell her it was obvious she wasn't excited about your intended visit heck why you decided to stay back.

Or you could be mature and visit her. Politely confront her about her change in behavior, your fears, assurance and what she really wants.

Some relationships are just a learning platform for bigger things to come.

Good luck.
Re: How Can I Save A Relationship Of 5yrs by addictiv(m): 9:04am On Dec 25, 2013
Nuzo':
When a girl exhibits all you mentioned here, it means she has lost interest in you.

You became too needy, faithful, naggy, lost your job and lives far away. Please note that nothing wrong with being faithful to the one you love. It's her loss.

Tho childish and may escalate to bigger problems. Shun the travel in sign of protest.
If she later calls, tell her it was obvious she wasn't excited about your intended visit heck why you decided to stay back.

Or you could be mature and visit her. Politely confront her about her change in behavior, your fears, assurance and what she really wants.

Some relationships are just a learning platform for bigger things to come.

Good luck.
Gbamest......op needs to take a chill pill. Why you crying to her like a child who lost his toy. But 5yrs is too long na n she has lost interest. Dnt be surprised if you guys ll end it all during your visit......start working on your contigency plan bro. You need to take a step back n observe her. When a woman losses interest its not so easy to rekindle. But not being to needy ll do you some good. Look for something else n invest your tym in.
Re: How Can I Save A Relationship Of 5yrs by SammyT95(m): 12:01pm On Dec 25, 2013
I PRAY OO

Pics or it never happend
#team pics or it never happen#
Re: How Can I Save A Relationship Of 5yrs by fijiano202(m): 12:33pm On Dec 25, 2013
SammyT95: I PRAY OO
Pics or it never happend
#team pics or it never happen#
Thank you all for the wonderful advice,i postponed my trip till today,the excuse she gave me yesterday evening was that she was very busy with work that why she couldnt call me,pls what are ur thought abt that
Re: How Can I Save A Relationship Of 5yrs by zeb04(f): 12:42pm On Dec 25, 2013
U beta take ur ass over there nd enjoy christmas nd she is nt cheating on u,dnt listen to al this sh.it (talking frm experience) wen I was dating my ex,I was alwys telling him pls com down,com nd see me,wen r u coming? He was alwys sayin babe am tryin 2 round up som stuff I wil b back nd poo. Well d day he decided 2 com,I wasn't anxious anymore,all d excitment died I was just lik*do wateva feels right to u* .I did al dis cz I was angry nd wanted 2 get 2 him. Wat am sayin is,jst go

(1) (Reply)

Will There Be Love Making In Heaven? / she Cheated On her Husband And she Plans To Continue... / 7 Old Tricks That Work Wonders In Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.