Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,399 members, 7,822,838 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

She Friend-zoned Me For Over 5yrs But Now Wnts A Committed Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Friend-zoned Me For Over 5yrs But Now Wnts A Committed Relationship (46418 Views)

Ladies: 5 Signs You Have Been Friend-zoned By A Guy / I Think She Just Friend Zoned Me.. ....help / Trinogamy - Three In A Committed Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Friend-zoned Me For Over 5yrs But Now Wnts A Committed Relationship by YankeeJoe(m): 4:58pm On Oct 09, 2014
Helo fellow nairalanders, greetins 2 y'al..

Pls i got an experience i wud gladly luv 2 share wit u & seek ur positive advice..

I met ds gal i loved so dearly in 2006 on her bck frm skul. @1st sight, i developed a strong feelin 2 wards her ( i dnt mean infatuation, lets any man persecute me), we got along as frnds n along d line, i made my intentions knwn 2 her but she turned me down. She claimed bn ok wit me jus being a frnd 2her.

I felt d pains bt learnt hw 2 deal wit it while i continue my life wit sm1 else...
In 2013, she started showin emotional feelins 2wards wit d intention of bn in a serious n committed relationship wit me...

She came up wit d claim dat her ex did nt luv her like she wntd hence,
she quited d relationship ( na me be d maga wey go blve dat kind cock n bul story abi? Or na me go cum luv u pass nw afta dos nigas don finish wrk?)

Truth is, her ex(s) ve al used n dumped her bt nw she has rememba me (2 her she feels am a spare tire; God 4bid!!)..

She's up wit d claim dat we were both 2 young & inexperienced 2 date bck then.. Dat she alwz luvd n cherished me...

My qstn is: y wud a lady frnd-zone a guy dat sincerely luvd her bt afta wards go bck 2 him afta bn mesmerized by oda rouged guys?

Guys, pls, wat do u tink abt ds?

34 Likes 6 Shares

Re: She Friend-zoned Me For Over 5yrs But Now Wnts A Committed Relationship by Nobody: 5:08pm On Oct 09, 2014
Hammer the kpekus for a sometime.

134 Likes 7 Shares

Re: She Friend-zoned Me For Over 5yrs But Now Wnts A Committed Relationship by kolomax(m): 5:08pm On Oct 09, 2014

80 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Friend-zoned Me For Over 5yrs But Now Wnts A Committed Relationship by bigt2(m): 5:08pm On Oct 09, 2014
Give her committed sex to be on a safe side cheesy grin payback is a bitcha angry

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Friend-zoned Me For Over 5yrs But Now Wnts A Committed Relationship by Acidosis(m): 5:09pm On Oct 09, 2014
That relationship can never last

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Friend-zoned Me For Over 5yrs But Now Wnts A Committed Relationship by iheanyi40(m): 5:09pm On Oct 09, 2014
Bros use ya head if u still luv am go bck if not knack am ehh scatter en pvssy wella; she de craze angry

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Friend-zoned Me For Over 5yrs But Now Wnts A Committed Relationship by Nobody: 5:09pm On Oct 09, 2014
Maga don pay

7 Likes

Re: She Friend-zoned Me For Over 5yrs But Now Wnts A Committed Relationship by traware(m): 5:09pm On Oct 09, 2014
@OP Tell her to go and fucck herself

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Friend-zoned Me For Over 5yrs But Now Wnts A Committed Relationship by Nobody: 5:09pm On Oct 09, 2014
Bros is your name patience ozokwor? Even ordinary Side dude them no make u? Na only you waka come?....all the Ferrari got burnt and only the volkwagen bettle is left ...

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Friend-zoned Me For Over 5yrs But Now Wnts A Committed Relationship by morbid: 5:10pm On Oct 09, 2014
Ok

1 Like

Re: She Friend-zoned Me For Over 5yrs But Now Wnts A Committed Relationship by chibwike(m): 5:10pm On Oct 09, 2014
What do you want us to tell you...you are already too wise for my liking..

118 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Friend-zoned Me For Over 5yrs But Now Wnts A Committed Relationship by Nobody: 5:10pm On Oct 09, 2014
You are in for hell. Run for ya life.

PS: That bastard guy that caused google to close down Linda's blog has come out to speak, justifying why he did it...See that one Here

1 Like

Re: She Friend-zoned Me For Over 5yrs But Now Wnts A Committed Relationship by yorke1: 5:10pm On Oct 09, 2014
This is an insult to your personality. She just want to use you pass time while she wait for another guy to come into her life again before she dump you. You just have to be wise and don't act silly. But i can't really say if you are not going to fall into her trap because pussycat is involve here. And you know the correlation between guys and kittty. Na dere dey com out frm. Use your head bro. if not, the girl will have this notion that we are all f00ls. Pls, dnt give her that impression! I can count on you bro. Goodluck Jonathan to you.

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Friend-zoned Me For Over 5yrs But Now Wnts A Committed Relationship by Decapo: 5:10pm On Oct 09, 2014
Chai baba I dey feel ur pains here ooo

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Friend-zoned Me For Over 5yrs But Now Wnts A Committed Relationship by 01karma(m): 5:10pm On Oct 09, 2014
Guy make sure you knack her front and back. I don't have pity for girls again. One nearly run my life.

After spending my school fee on this girl, she dump me the next month, she dey tell me say she be virgin, virgin way dey chop suya, they beg recharge card shocked

well, i had to go and do kponkpon work( carrying stones and sand with clement, digging pit and all hard labours of life) to pay my school fee grin

i for don become drop out na God save me grin

since that time, if i see any girl they come my way i go just change road sharp sharp. shocked because hoes ain't loyal.

102 Likes 4 Shares

Re: She Friend-zoned Me For Over 5yrs But Now Wnts A Committed Relationship by olayincar(m): 5:11pm On Oct 09, 2014
wink london used!!

@ Op well if u still love her sha

6 Likes

Re: She Friend-zoned Me For Over 5yrs But Now Wnts A Committed Relationship by SmooshCHN: 5:11pm On Oct 09, 2014
Rilwayne001:
k
01karma:
gbenga4sure:
Osama10:
Osama10:
kagari:
Booked this space b4 reading now i want to sell the space its not worth it. Contact in person
yorke1:
okay brb
Joeself1:
h
kolomax:
Ok
olayincar:
wink
Rilwayne001:
k
I believe you all belong to the same party. tongue
OP, I hope that's not Advanced Friend Zone Unlocked. I feel your pain.

6 Likes

Re: She Friend-zoned Me For Over 5yrs But Now Wnts A Committed Relationship by Lovexme(m): 5:11pm On Oct 09, 2014
grin grin

Lemme go and call one guy like that to help me advice you.

1 Like

Re: She Friend-zoned Me For Over 5yrs But Now Wnts A Committed Relationship by Daresh(f): 5:11pm On Oct 09, 2014
Is that your problem? That she dated other guys who used and dumped her? You clearly dont like her enough because if you did, you would jump at the chance to show it.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Friend-zoned Me For Over 5yrs But Now Wnts A Committed Relationship by fr3do(m): 5:12pm On Oct 09, 2014
angry the heart of man is desperately wicked!

10 Likes

Re: She Friend-zoned Me For Over 5yrs But Now Wnts A Committed Relationship by Nobody: 5:12pm On Oct 09, 2014
Revenge will be sweet now bt on the other side bros abeg were you in a coma ? How can some one be friend zoned for 5yrs n he still hang around mehn you be original woman wrapper.

30 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

I'm 27, She's 16: Should I Disvirgin Her? / Ex-efcc Twitter Page Handler Proposes To His Girlfriend. - See Pictures / This Is Why Men Must Be Protected From Women. My Horrible Experience.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.