Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,690 members, 7,820,411 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

I Lost My Virginity To My Older Brother-advice +18 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Lost My Virginity To My Older Brother-advice +18 (7770 Views)

R / I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! / He Dumped Me After I Lost My Virginity To Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Lost My Virginity To My Older Brother-advice +18 by Ybholy(m): 7:07pm On Nov 10, 2014
After completing her 4th form, she was sent by her parents to go live with her brother in his one room apartment as she awaits going to college.

Being that he was the only guy she knew, she was so close and so free with her brother and often times they fooled around. They slept on same bed/couch watching movies or playing video games together till midnight.

They change cloths in the presence of each other and sometimes while watching soaps she imagines romantic things in her mind with her brother.

One fateful weekend, they were watching TV after he came back from work and he soon fell asleep. She then asked him to put his head on her lap. She was later bored with the movie and decided to be naughty. She put her hands inside his trousers and started playing with his manhood assuring herself that she was in control and nothing was going to happen since it was a mere joke.

Things later got out of her hand as her brother pounced on her and they had s*x. According to her, it was a painful experience as it was her first time and it really hurt. Slapped back to reality, he stopped and she quickly ran to the bathroom to wash off the s*x.

He came to meet her in the bathroom and apolgised. He confessed it was also his first time. They both agreed not to tell anyone. Now, she is afraid of looking at him, she feels dirty and unworthy and is scared of being pregnant.

She also needs your support and words of encouragements. Please
drop your advice to her in order to let her face her brother or open up the secret with others.

Culled from : http://.com/2014/10/31/lost-virginity-older-brother-advice-18/

1 Share

Re: I Lost My Virginity To My Older Brother-advice +18 by kilokeys(m): 7:11pm On Nov 10, 2014
i dey come
Re: I Lost My Virginity To My Older Brother-advice +18 by Nobody: 7:12pm On Nov 10, 2014
kilokeys:
i dey come

where you dey go ?

by the way , have you been verified for Mr Nl ? undecided
Re: I Lost My Virginity To My Older Brother-advice +18 by Ybholy(m): 7:15pm On Nov 10, 2014
this one na serious matter, abeg,where you want go before?
Re: I Lost My Virginity To My Older Brother-advice +18 by totomod(f): 7:17pm On Nov 10, 2014
Wow this is hard, but u have to move on,
Re: I Lost My Virginity To My Older Brother-advice +18 by kilokeys(m): 7:18pm On Nov 10, 2014
Elantracey:

where you dey go ?

by the way , have you been verified for Mr Nl ? undecided

yelz o.. i dey go find thier cane

na only for evil forest d type dem need dey
Re: I Lost My Virginity To My Older Brother-advice +18 by Ariani: 7:19pm On Nov 10, 2014
#spreadmatdeylook
Re: I Lost My Virginity To My Older Brother-advice +18 by ireneony(f): 7:20pm On Nov 10, 2014
kissthe advice I ve them is they both need deliverance undecidedthe advice I ve them is they both need demmm
Re: I Lost My Virginity To My Older Brother-advice +18 by Nobody: 7:20pm On Nov 10, 2014
Heheehhe....Na only una waka come grin grin
Re: I Lost My Virginity To My Older Brother-advice +18 by ireneony(f): 7:20pm On Nov 10, 2014
the advice I ve them is they both need deliverance undecided
Re: I Lost My Virginity To My Older Brother-advice +18 by iceberylin(m): 7:20pm On Nov 10, 2014
angry

7 Likes

Re: I Lost My Virginity To My Older Brother-advice +18 by Engobi(m): 7:20pm On Nov 10, 2014
kilokeys:
i dey come
Lool ds niga smileysmiley
Re: I Lost My Virginity To My Older Brother-advice +18 by Engobi(m): 7:21pm On Nov 10, 2014
kilokeys:
i dey come
Lool ds niga smileysmiley grin
Re: I Lost My Virginity To My Older Brother-advice +18 by Afrok(m): 7:23pm On Nov 10, 2014
Op am coming too to comment after everybody must have commented.
Re: I Lost My Virginity To My Older Brother-advice +18 by Nobody: 7:36pm On Nov 10, 2014
kilokeys:

hehehe , come back fast o
Re: I Lost My Virginity To My Older Brother-advice +18 by Nobody: 7:57pm On Nov 10, 2014
why is she shy after dirty acts,she must be insane.now advice they should live far away from each other or else kazala go burst one day#pregnant tinz
Re: I Lost My Virginity To My Older Brother-advice +18 by Nobody: 8:04pm On Nov 10, 2014
If its truth its bloody disgusting
Re: I Lost My Virginity To My Older Brother-advice +18 by Muyogoa: 8:08pm On Nov 10, 2014
ireneony:
the advice I ve them is they both need deliverance undecided
why do u like typing twice.? This not ur 1st
Re: I Lost My Virginity To My Older Brother-advice +18 by Awho(m): 8:12pm On Nov 10, 2014
^^^ so on point
Re: I Lost My Virginity To My Older Brother-advice +18 by ireneony(f): 8:14pm On Nov 10, 2014
Muyogoa:
why do u like typing twice.? This not ur 1st
how does it concern u, if u don't have any reasonable thing to say keep mute
Re: I Lost My Virginity To My Older Brother-advice +18 by FLAWLES(f): 8:17pm On Nov 10, 2014
in Banky's**ARE THEY MAD?*** :/
Re: I Lost My Virginity To My Older Brother-advice +18 by FLAWLES(f): 8:19pm On Nov 10, 2014
in Banky's voice***ARE THEY MAD?*** :/
Re: I Lost My Virginity To My Older Brother-advice +18 by mimiejacobz(f): 8:19pm On Nov 10, 2014
Putting her hands in her brother's trouser to play wit his manhood n she calls it a joke,the babe get plan b4 dt day

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Lost My Virginity To My Older Brother-advice +18 by Muyogoa: 8:20pm On Nov 10, 2014
ireneony:
how does it concern u, if u don't have any reasonable thing to say keep mute
common!you are talking to an handsome guy.
Re: I Lost My Virginity To My Older Brother-advice +18 by FLAWLES(f): 8:20pm On Nov 10, 2014
***YES THEY ARE MAD*** cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Lost My Virginity To My Older Brother-advice +18 by FLAWLES(f): 8:22pm On Nov 10, 2014
shey na NAIRALAND u dey fined advise?i siddon for fence dey look u
Re: I Lost My Virginity To My Older Brother-advice +18 by Nobody: 8:33pm On Nov 10, 2014
FLAWLES:
in Banky's**ARE THEY MAD?*** :/
THEY MUST BE MAD

1 Like

Re: I Lost My Virginity To My Older Brother-advice +18 by FLAWLES(f): 8:35pm On Nov 10, 2014
mizzkeji44:

THEY MUST BE MAD
.heheheheheh tot as much

1 Like

Re: I Lost My Virginity To My Older Brother-advice +18 by Christianos: 8:37pm On Nov 10, 2014
Eleyi gidi gan!
Re: I Lost My Virginity To My Older Brother-advice +18 by Nobody: 8:38pm On Nov 10, 2014
kilokeys:

Lol...so on point,another type dey sambisa forest,help get from there grin
Re: I Lost My Virginity To My Older Brother-advice +18 by Nobody: 8:40pm On Nov 10, 2014
Pregnancy test asap.if the tested positive,abortion is advice
Re: I Lost My Virginity To My Older Brother-advice +18 by cuteniva: 8:43pm On Nov 10, 2014
Yeye dey smell

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Check Out How This Beautiful Lady, Amanda Was Transformed By Drugs In 4 Months / Ladies are now learning how to ride d!ck(pics) / We Like Each Other Yet She Doesn't Want To Date Me...what Do I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.