Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,752 members, 7,851,582 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:28 PM

Is It Necessary For A Man To Be Wearing His Wedding Ring Always After The Marria - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Necessary For A Man To Be Wearing His Wedding Ring Always After The Marria (1080 Views)

I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart / Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another / Is It Necessary For Guys To Kneel Down To Propose To A Lady? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Necessary For A Man To Be Wearing His Wedding Ring Always After The Marria by Obas4sex: 2:55pm On Aug 03, 2008
Is It Necessary For A Man To Be Wearing His Wedding Ring Always After The Marriage Has Already Last For Some Years?
Re: Is It Necessary For A Man To Be Wearing His Wedding Ring Always After The Marria by femzy(m): 2:58pm On Aug 03, 2008
hmmm depending on the personalities involved but IMHO i dont think its necessary but even if you no wear and she's wearing;she might be uncomfortable with it.
Re: Is It Necessary For A Man To Be Wearing His Wedding Ring Always After The Marria by kadman(m): 3:01pm On Aug 03, 2008
It depends. If the wife died,wearing the ring might make him feel closer to the late woman- He is not ready to move on.
But if it was a divorce,then man needs to sell it or throw it away. By keeping it/ wearing it. He will never be able to move on.
Re: Is It Necessary For A Man To Be Wearing His Wedding Ring Always After The Marria by papadims: 3:07pm On Aug 03, 2008
YES it is very necessary to do so. at least it would scare away some kiss kiss kiss
Re: Is It Necessary For A Man To Be Wearing His Wedding Ring Always After The Marria by MissyB1(m): 3:07pm On Aug 03, 2008
Personally,its COMPULSORY that ma hubby wears his weddin ring.
Re: Is It Necessary For A Man To Be Wearing His Wedding Ring Always After The Marria by toluxa1(m): 3:10pm On Aug 03, 2008
True talk by all. My prents have been married for about 30 years now and my mumsi ring still dey kampe. But my popsman, maybe e no even know where e keep am again. But that doesnt in anyway affect any of them. Dem dey kampe as ever! But if they are newly wedded i think they should keep wearing it for some time
Re: Is It Necessary For A Man To Be Wearing His Wedding Ring Always After The Marria by Obas4sex: 3:34pm On Aug 03, 2008
Missy B, i think if the man respect his wife and the marriage he should always wear the wedding.Because that is the Joing Circle that join them together.
Re: Is It Necessary For A Man To Be Wearing His Wedding Ring Always After The Marria by MissyB1(m): 3:51pm On Aug 03, 2008
Gbam!!
Re: Is It Necessary For A Man To Be Wearing His Wedding Ring Always After The Marria by Obas4sex: 3:59pm On Aug 03, 2008
Missy B,I will like to ask you some question Privately.Check my profile for my mail.
Thanks

Re: Is It Necessary For A Man To Be Wearing His Wedding Ring Always After The Marria by MissyB1(m): 3:59pm On Aug 03, 2008
Re: Is It Necessary For A Man To Be Wearing His Wedding Ring Always After The Marria by femzy(m): 4:13pm On Aug 03, 2008
hmmm Obaaaaa grin grin
Re: Is It Necessary For A Man To Be Wearing His Wedding Ring Always After The Marria by Obas4sex: 4:16pm On Aug 03, 2008
Missy B:

, Yes missy B,i have to discuse with you privately.
Re: Is It Necessary For A Man To Be Wearing His Wedding Ring Always After The Marria by Godalone(m): 6:45pm On Aug 03, 2008
It is not necessary.
Re: Is It Necessary For A Man To Be Wearing His Wedding Ring Always After The Marria by tope2000(f): 6:49pm On Aug 03, 2008
Not really cuz with it or without they can still cheat on you tongue
Re: Is It Necessary For A Man To Be Wearing His Wedding Ring Always After The Marria by MissyB1(m): 6:52pm On Aug 03, 2008
Atleast,a part of you is jst so @ peace knowing he wears it.
Re: Is It Necessary For A Man To Be Wearing His Wedding Ring Always After The Marria by tope2000(f): 6:55pm On Aug 03, 2008
If hes going to cheat with a babe, i actually rather he didnt wear it cuz that would be disrespecting to me
Re: Is It Necessary For A Man To Be Wearing His Wedding Ring Always After The Marria by MissyB1(m): 7:04pm On Aug 03, 2008
Atleast yhu're stil sure d babe is aware he's married nd letting her know MYTE jst be a lil sign of respect to yhu.
Re: Is It Necessary For A Man To Be Wearing His Wedding Ring Always After The Marria by iice(f): 4:56am On Aug 04, 2008
Not really, my aunt and uncle don't wear theirs but you'd know right off the bat that they are married.
If he wants to wear it, fine. if not, fine too
Re: Is It Necessary For A Man To Be Wearing His Wedding Ring Always After The Marria by dadahgirl: 5:30am On Aug 04, 2008
It depends on the situation. Personally, I would like my husband to wear his ring all the time. Nowadays women can be very aggressive that even when they know the man is married, they still pursue him. However, I know some jobs that do not allow employees to wear any kind of jewelry on their hands. I know of at least one guy who used his ring while working with cars. The ring was caught at the corner of the door and pulled the skin out.
Re: Is It Necessary For A Man To Be Wearing His Wedding Ring Always After The Marria by Adeniki(f): 11:54am On Jul 27, 2011
The marriage is in the relationship, not a piece of metal. It's a beautiful symbol, but does not make or break the marriage. My friend lost his in a Russian mountain!
Re: Is It Necessary For A Man To Be Wearing His Wedding Ring Always After The Marria by MrsChima(f): 2:12pm On Jul 27, 2011
Each COUPLE are different. Some do and some don't.

Don't buy a ring if you are not planning on wearing it. That's like me buying panties that I am not planning on wearing it. undecided
Re: Is It Necessary For A Man To Be Wearing His Wedding Ring Always After The Marria by amuukwu1(m): 5:15pm On Jul 27, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Each COUPLE are different. Some do and some don't.

Don't buy a ring if you are not planning on wearing it. That's like me buying panties that I am not planning on wearing it. undecided

So you dont wear panties
Re: Is It Necessary For A Man To Be Wearing His Wedding Ring Always After The Marria by ronkebp(f): 5:54pm On Jul 27, 2011
it is necessary, now!!! once the marraige involves ring, then you have to wear it.
Re: Is It Necessary For A Man To Be Wearing His Wedding Ring Always After The Marria by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jul 27, 2011
It's NECESSARY, but it sure aint COMPULSORY!!!

(1) (Reply)

Girls, Of Nowadays / Why Men Marry Some Women And Not Others / My Gf Is Demanding Too Much

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.