Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,087 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:28 PM

Why Some Men Are Not Ready To Marry?. And Why Those One In Marriage Are Looking - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Some Men Are Not Ready To Marry?. And Why Those One In Marriage Are Looking (843 Views)

Mum Who Has Sex With Her Son Plans To Marry And Have Kids By Him pics / No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... / When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Some Men Are Not Ready To Marry?. And Why Those One In Marriage Are Looking by Obas4sex: 3:54pm On Aug 03, 2008
Why Some Men Are Not Ready To Marry?. And why Those One In Marriage Are Looking For A Wayout?
Re: Why Some Men Are Not Ready To Marry?. And Why Those One In Marriage Are Looking by topup: 4:26am On Aug 05, 2008
Some men are not ready to marry because they've made a conscious decision that they:

- wanna continue messing around whilst they're young and have all the time later to settle down
- wanna be financially stable first
- wanna not give into cabin fever, but explore the world of females out there, make new friends, get to know more people before they marry the best of a bad bunch

The ones that haven't gotten married are at least honest enough to know that they aren't ready, this is a good sign to be honest. If you've been with someone for more than 8 years and he's still not ready and can't give a reason, believe me the guy got used to having you around, and that's why he's with you (or he's commitment phobic), if he loves you he would marry you, it really is the next logical and natural step (for most).

As for the ones in marriage, those guys were probably in self denial when they got married, believing the marriage would solve their problems and issues, or solve the commitment problems, but really if you don't work on the source then other things will not change the person.
The men who continue to search for other partners whilst married, are those who never believed in the sanctity of marriage in the first place, they don't see it as a covenant, they see it more as just a title, a name, a ring, so they are able to push the idea of their wife aside and continue doing life as it was before the wedding,

Just my ideas smiley - thought I'd reply since no one else has.

(1) (Reply)

How To Mend A Broken Heart? / "she Has A 5-yr-old Girl, She's Older Than I Am, But I'm In Love With Her" / Should I Still Continue With The Relationship,pls I Need Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.