Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,466 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:04 AM

Letter to Jonathan: Al-Mustapha challenges Obasanjo to public debate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Letter to Jonathan: Al-Mustapha challenges Obasanjo to public debate (2772 Views)

How Sani Abacha Died…AL Mustapha. NOT BY APPLE / OBJ's Letter: Al-Mustapha Challenges Obasanjo To Public Debate Over Allegations / $67B Reserves: Ezekwesili Challenges Maku To Public Debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Letter to Jonathan: Al-Mustapha challenges Obasanjo to public debate by Tofax: 10:17am On Dec 25, 2013
Al-Mustapha said he has forgiven everyone involved in
his incarceration.
The former Chief Security Officer to late Head of State, Sani Abacha, Hamza Al-Mustapha, has reacted to postulations by former president Olusegun Obasanjo in his famous letter
to President Goodluck Jonathan that he (Al Mustapha) was released from prison to help the president train assassins to
eliminate opposition politicians.Speaking to the Hausa Service of the Voice of America , VOA,monitored in Abuja on Wednesday, Mr. Al-Mustapha challenged the ex-president to a public debate on the allegations he raised.
Mr. Al-Mustapha said he was away in India receiving
treatment for injuries he sustained while in detention during the administrations of Abdulsalami Abubakar and Mr.Obasanjo when he heard of the allegations via a letter
published exclusively by PREMIUM TIMES.
“I read Obasanjo’s letter and subsequent comments by
Nigerians, I would have responded immediately, but I was away in India receiving treatment,” he said.
He also said although his name was not mentioned in the letter, he was sure the former president was referring to him.
“If he has anything to say on me, he should mention me
directly or even challenge me and not make allusions,” Mr.
Al-Mustapha said.
The former presidential security chief challenged Mr.
Obasanjo to publicly ask him anything; saying he would
provide him with answers.
Mr. Al-Mustapha swore that the allegation that he is being used by Mr. Jonathan to train assassins is false. He said he has always been in the vanguard of coming to the aide of people from the north to be recruited into the military and para-military agencies; and would therefore never involve
himself in anything that would hurt the region.
“Perhaps it is Obasanjo and his cronies that are planning
what he was insinuating,” he added.I have forgiven all
Mr. Al-Mustapha said he had decided to forgive all those
who had a hand in his incarceration when he was being tried for the murder of Kudirat Abiola, wife of the winner of the June 12, 1993 presidential election, Kudirat Abiola. He was initially convicted for the murder by a Lagos High Court but was discharged and acquitted by the Court of Appeal.
He, however, added that such people, including Mr.
Obasanjo failed to accept that fact and still harbour fears about him and what he knows about them.
“I urge everyone to pray for Obasanjo to accept my
challenge for a public debate so that the truth will come
out,” he said.
Mr. Al-Mustapha said he is focused on helping Nigeria find its rhythm by uniting the people, especially the youth and the poor.
“From 1974 to the present, a lot of things are buried with all sorts of lies. But all would be revealed one day,” Mr. Al-
Mustapha said.
http://premiumtimesng.com/news/152050-letter-jonathan-al-mustapha-challenges-obasanjo-public-debate.html
Re: Letter to Jonathan: Al-Mustapha challenges Obasanjo to public debate by Calebosko(m): 10:27am On Dec 25, 2013
If ur not good in leter writing..i pity u... Because nigeria is writing leter now for fun...make i do cum write to OBAMA..ask am why him dy drive humer wen garri na one cup 200 for nigeria..

Ma first time 2 coment for Nairaland after 4 years of being a member,, how many likes for me??

8 Likes

Re: Letter to Jonathan: Al-Mustapha challenges Obasanjo to public debate by stanogb(m): 10:29am On Dec 25, 2013
this is not good for OBJ...i wish the mod will hide that post above...you know what that means for me...lol
Re: Letter to Jonathan: Al-Mustapha challenges Obasanjo to public debate by Exodus2k(m): 10:35am On Dec 25, 2013
MoD fp material plz. Those who like to see the debate of Al-Mustapha and Obasanjo should click Like.

29 Likes

Re: Letter to Jonathan: Al-Mustapha challenges Obasanjo to public debate by jmaine: 10:35am On Dec 25, 2013
From 1974 to the present, a lot of things are buried with all sorts of lies. But all would be revealed one day,” Mr. Al-Mustapha said.

That is a very deep part cool . . .

2 Likes

Re: Letter to Jonathan: Al-Mustapha challenges Obasanjo to public debate by Dreal1247: 10:43am On Dec 25, 2013
Obj, over 2 u. A challenge 4 public debate. But obj is a smart orator, can Mustapha really stand d wise old general?
Re: Letter to Jonathan: Al-Mustapha challenges Obasanjo to public debate by Nobody: 10:44am On Dec 25, 2013
Al Mustapha is a worthy opponent of Obasanjo's.
President Jonathan knows little and is just pre occupied.
Mustapha seems to know as much as OBJ knows.
I cant wait for them to start exchanging the fatal letters in public.
Instead of exchanging good will messages in this yuletide season,person prefer fatal letter.
Na moslem dem be shah.
Re: Letter to Jonathan: Al-Mustapha challenges Obasanjo to public debate by Nobody: 10:47am On Dec 25, 2013
Dreal1247: Obj, over 2 u. A challenge 4 public debate. But obj is a smart orator, can Mustapha really stand d wise old general?
Forget that. We know Mustapha is deadlier than Obasanjo.
Fvck Obasanjo fears him.
I'm sure Mustapha knows so many secrets to tell.

1 Like

Re: Letter to Jonathan: Al-Mustapha challenges Obasanjo to public debate by oluakadinma: 10:51am On Dec 25, 2013
He, however, added that such people, including Mr.
Obasanjo failed to accept that fact and still harbour fears about him and what he knows about them.
“I urge everyone to pray for Obasanjo to accept my
challenge for a public debate so that the truth will come
out,” he said.

This is the most important part of the letter. APC and NEF over to you. Please we want to hear truth cause people are suffering. OBJ,you are finished!

You want to bring a good man down by false accusatioN but you yourself has fallen into the pit you dug! Shameless wife beater.

4 Likes

Re: Letter to Jonathan: Al-Mustapha challenges Obasanjo to public debate by boniflex(m): 10:55am On Dec 25, 2013
Wen Obj published dat letter, I knew his end is at hand... Can Obj really witstand dis monster called Mustapha?
Re: Letter to Jonathan: Al-Mustapha challenges Obasanjo to public debate by Feraz(m): 10:55am On Dec 25, 2013
Ghen ghen! grin
Re: Letter to Jonathan: Al-Mustapha challenges Obasanjo to public debate by ajani1978(m): 10:56am On Dec 25, 2013
This one said is not kill, other one say the same thing. But kill those who they killed
Re: Letter to Jonathan: Al-Mustapha challenges Obasanjo to public debate by sheryf01(m): 10:59am On Dec 25, 2013
Nonsense!! That boy dosnt knw shiit. He just like to make noise. U nid to see him focusless during Oputa panel. He wuld be asked a question and he wuld be answering another tyn all in the name of trying to convince and confuse the public. Let him just go back to his akamu and kip out of these political furore for now and count himself lucky that he has not been hanged on his neck like a chicken. Smbdy like OBJ (despite my hate for him)shuld Neva be arguing with a child esp a wailing one at that.

1 Like

Re: Letter to Jonathan: Al-Mustapha challenges Obasanjo to public debate by emmatok(m): 11:06am On Dec 25, 2013
So this ABACHA's boy Al-Mustapha is now speaking for GEJ.

Why are Militants,Coup plotter always specking for GEJ.

3 Likes

Re: Letter to Jonathan: Al-Mustapha challenges Obasanjo to public debate by oluakadinma: 11:08am On Dec 25, 2013
sheryf01: Nonsense!! That boy dosnt knw shiit. He just like to make noise. U nid to see him focusless during Oputa panel. He wuld be asked a question and he wuld be answering another tyn all in the name of trying to convince and confuse the public. Let him just go back to his akamu and kip out of these political furore for now and count himself lucky that he has not been hanged on his neck like a chicken. Smbdy like OBJ (despite my hate for him)shuld Neva be arguing with a child esp a wailing one at that.

Why not play along with your mate by commenting End OF TIME than displaying ignorance in full glare of the public. Be guilded boy!

9 Likes

Re: Letter to Jonathan: Al-Mustapha challenges Obasanjo to public debate by Nobody: 11:11am On Dec 25, 2013
emmatok: So this ABACHA's boy Al-Mustapha is now speaking for GEJ.

Mustapha isnt speaking for Jonathan or anybody else.
He's speaking for himself!

1 Like

Re: Letter to Jonathan: Al-Mustapha challenges Obasanjo to public debate by bright8(m): 11:13am On Dec 25, 2013
I wonder if OBJ will agree to this debate.
Mustapha is not as subtle as GEJ o. The secrets according to him is from 1974. Mutala died in 1976. When did the conspiracy to kill him start? We need to know.
Re: Letter to Jonathan: Al-Mustapha challenges Obasanjo to public debate by emmatok(m): 11:14am On Dec 25, 2013
Vessi:
Mustapha isnt speaking for Jonathan or anybody else.
He's speaking for himself!

Was the letter addressed to him.
Re: Letter to Jonathan: Al-Mustapha challenges Obasanjo to public debate by jmaine: 11:14am On Dec 25, 2013

Mind showing us how defending one self in a scandalous letter implies speaking for GEJ.

The APC elements on nairaland need to do better abeg.

6 Likes

Re: Letter to Jonathan: Al-Mustapha challenges Obasanjo to public debate by Nobody: 11:15am On Dec 25, 2013

more reason why GEJ must be swept out before he destroys our dear nation.
Re: Letter to Jonathan: Al-Mustapha challenges Obasanjo to public debate by emmatok(m): 11:19am On Dec 25, 2013
jmaine:

Mind showing us how defending one self in a scandalous letter implies speaking for GEJ.

The APC elements on nairaland need to do better abeg.

You just love cheap-blackmail.
Must everybody opposed to GEJ actions be an APC member?

And how is Al-Mustapha defending himself when the latter was not addressed to him.

2 Likes

Re: Letter to Jonathan: Al-Mustapha challenges Obasanjo to public debate by Nobody: 11:21am On Dec 25, 2013
Obiagelli:
more reason why GEJ must be swept out before he destroys our dear nation.
very true!

2 Likes

Re: Letter to Jonathan: Al-Mustapha challenges Obasanjo to public debate by strangest(m): 11:21am On Dec 25, 2013
Obj yet to reply iyabo.. Obj we are waiting for the debate..
Re: Letter to Jonathan: Al-Mustapha challenges Obasanjo to public debate by koboko69: 11:22am On Dec 25, 2013
boniflex: Wen Obj published dat letter, I knew his end is at hand... Can Obj really witstand dis monster called Mustapha?
Shut up! U must be wiser than baba himself. Do you actually think baba will publish that letter wihout knwing the implications. All i see is smoke.... That abacha used mustapha, does not make him more dangerous than a General a former head of state!
Re: Letter to Jonathan: Al-Mustapha challenges Obasanjo to public debate by jmaine: 11:26am On Dec 25, 2013
emmatok:

You just love cheap-blackmail.
Must everybody opposed to GEJ actions be an APC member?

And how is Al-Mustapha defending himself when the latter was not addressed to him.

Okay , you are not an APC member but an Anti-GEJ. I feel that captures you grin.

Highly baseless and incriminating accusations of that letter were directed to Al-Musatafa.

So why shouldn't he defend himself and call for proof's from OBJ if he has any . . .?

4 Likes

Re: Letter to Jonathan: Al-Mustapha challenges Obasanjo to public debate by Femolacaster(m): 11:27am On Dec 25, 2013
Who will moderate the debate? Maybe Asari dokubo!
Re: Letter to Jonathan: Al-Mustapha challenges Obasanjo to public debate by Germanpee(m): 11:29am On Dec 25, 2013
Time to open the can of worms?
Nigerians are waiting.
Re: Letter to Jonathan: Al-Mustapha challenges Obasanjo to public debate by emmatok(m): 11:30am On Dec 25, 2013
jmaine:

Okay , you are not an APC member but an Anti-GEJ. I feel that captures you grin.

Highly baseless and incriminating accusations of that letter were directed to Al-Musatafa.

So why shouldn't he defend himself and call for proof's from OBJ if he has any . . .?

Who is anti GEJ.

I see you don't know the meaning of opposed to GEJ' actions.

Was Al-Mustapha's name mentioned i the latter.

NOTING SAID MEANS NOTING IMPLIED.
Re: Letter to Jonathan: Al-Mustapha challenges Obasanjo to public debate by Nobody: 11:30am On Dec 25, 2013
Let OBJ the progressive accept the offer, Mustapha knows all his involvement in every crisis that rocked Nigeria, let them expose themselves grin grin grin grin grin. Al mustapha vs OBJ de Progressive season one
Re: Letter to Jonathan: Al-Mustapha challenges Obasanjo to public debate by jmaine: 11:41am On Dec 25, 2013
emmatok:

Who is anti GEJ.

I see you don't meaning of opposed to GEJ' actions.

Was Al-Mustapha's name mentioned i the latter.

NOTING SAID MEANS NOTING IMPLIED.

Keep dancing around, it is allowed grin.

It is now left for OBJ to provide tenable proofs of his baseless and incriminating evidence, or be shown to be an unserious evangelist of lies and falsehood, just to perpetuate self.

3 Likes

Re: Letter to Jonathan: Al-Mustapha challenges Obasanjo to public debate by jayseehe(m): 11:45am On Dec 25, 2013
see as dem dey use Nigeria dey act film. so Al Mustapha don join d characters. dis is getting more interesting.

grabs a pop corn....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why The Efforts To Suppress Rev. Stephen Davis Findings On Boko Haram? / BOMB; APC Confirms Their Association With Boko Haram. Femi Fani-kayode / Which Is A Better City Between Abeokuta And Ibadan?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.