Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,274 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

Letter to Jonathan: Al-Mustapha challenges Obasanjo to public debate - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Letter to Jonathan: Al-Mustapha challenges Obasanjo to public debate (2775 Views)

How Sani Abacha Died…AL Mustapha. NOT BY APPLE / OBJ's Letter: Al-Mustapha Challenges Obasanjo To Public Debate Over Allegations / $67B Reserves: Ezekwesili Challenges Maku To Public Debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Letter to Jonathan: Al-Mustapha challenges Obasanjo to public debate by Nobody: 12:47pm On Dec 25, 2013
emmatok:

Was the letter addressed to him.
it appears you lack comprehension.
He was indirectly mentioned in the letter and if he has valid information to let out to the entire public, why wouldnt he step in?
Since OBJ is keen on exposing secrets, we are getting started.

2 Likes

Re: Letter to Jonathan: Al-Mustapha challenges Obasanjo to public debate by fdigital(m): 1:17pm On Dec 25, 2013
I see obj avoiding any form bruhaha with this man cos it will end up heatlng the polity the more. This man knows alot evil about him and is capable of causing damage that will dent his image for a very longtime.
Re: Letter to Jonathan: Al-Mustapha challenges Obasanjo to public debate by Nobody: 1:19pm On Dec 25, 2013
emmatok:

You just love cheap-blackmail.
Must everybody opposed to GEJ actions be an APC member?

And how is Al-Mustapha defending himself when the latter was not addressed to him.

The letter was not addressed to him, but a dangerous reference was made to him in the letter. Its either you have not read the letter or you have a problem with simple comprehension or your comprehension faculty has been destroyed by hate for Jonathan.

1 Like

Re: Letter to Jonathan: Al-Mustapha challenges Obasanjo to public debate by Nobody: 1:24pm On Dec 25, 2013
The ugly fact is that Mustapha is as dangerous as people like OBJ, IBB, etc and they are not comfortable with him.

OBJ thinks he can win sympathy by painting Jonathan on a devilish colour by linking hom to Mustapha.

Now, he has fetched ant infested firewoods and lizards has come to work for him.

Weep not for OBJ, weep not for APC!
Re: Letter to Jonathan: Al-Mustapha challenges Obasanjo to public debate by OrlandoOwoh(m): 1:32pm On Dec 25, 2013
The LASG needs to appeal the judgement that set Hamza Al-Mustapha free for him to go back to where he belongs - prison.
Re: Letter to Jonathan: Al-Mustapha challenges Obasanjo to public debate by meforyou1(m): 1:45pm On Dec 25, 2013
GEJ made reference to murtala mohd. Al mustapha talked about 1974, murtala's era. Isn't it about time OBJ opens his mouth and confess about what happened to murtala?
Re: Letter to Jonathan: Al-Mustapha challenges Obasanjo to public debate by emmatok(m): 2:05pm On Dec 25, 2013
Vessi: it appears you lack comprehension.
He was indirectly mentioned in the letter and if he has valid information to let out to the entire public, why wouldnt he step in?
Since OBJ is keen on exposing secrets, we are getting started.

You seem not to understand the meaning of comprehension.
Re: Letter to Jonathan: Al-Mustapha challenges Obasanjo to public debate by Rad1cal: 2:18pm On Dec 25, 2013
emmatok:

You are advised not to make a fool of yourself any longer cheesy.

1 Like

Re: Letter to Jonathan: Al-Mustapha challenges Obasanjo to public debate by vanstanzy(m): 2:21pm On Dec 25, 2013
Hope OBJ has solid proof backing him, else he'll be shut-out for good! angry angry angry
Re: Letter to Jonathan: Al-Mustapha challenges Obasanjo to public debate by DerideGull(m): 2:27pm On Dec 25, 2013
emmatok:

You just love cheap-blackmail.
Must everybody opposed to GEJ actions be an APC member?

And how is Al-Mustapha defending himself when the latter was not addressed to him.

I guess you loved OBJ's letter because it was an expensive-"whitemail".
Re: Letter to Jonathan: Al-Mustapha challenges Obasanjo to public debate by emmatok(m): 2:40pm On Dec 25, 2013
Rad1cal:

You are advised not to make a fool of yourself any longer cheesy.
What's this one talking about.
Should Al-Mustapha be taking seriously.
Re: Letter to Jonathan: Al-Mustapha challenges Obasanjo to public debate by emmatok(m): 2:43pm On Dec 25, 2013
DerideGull:

I guess you loved OBJ's letter because it was an expensive-"whitemail".

Don't worry Asari too will soon claim to be the reference point of the OBJ letter.

Country of Jokes.
Re: Letter to Jonathan: Al-Mustapha challenges Obasanjo to public debate by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:50pm On Dec 25, 2013
me_for_you: GEJ made reference to murtala mohd. Al mustapha talked about 1974, murtala's era. Isn't it about time OBJ opens his mouth and confess about what happened to murtala?
You are an illiterate, Murtala Muhammad became Head of State in 1975. By 1974 Gowon was the Head of State.
Re: Letter to Jonathan: Al-Mustapha challenges Obasanjo to public debate by 99100(m): 3:04pm On Dec 25, 2013
Breeze don blow,Fowl yansh don open.
Those who lives in glass house,shouldn't throw stone.
Obj got more than he bergained for.
He is a liar,an old fool and a hypocrite.

1 Like

Re: Letter to Jonathan: Al-Mustapha challenges Obasanjo to public debate by meccuno: 3:34pm On Dec 25, 2013
jmaine:

That is a very deep part cool . . .
there are things that are left unsaid.....before you throw Nigeria into another pandemonium....... angry
Re: Letter to Jonathan: Al-Mustapha challenges Obasanjo to public debate by SegzyJoe(m): 3:36pm On Dec 25, 2013
It is a pity that many youth on this forum who failed to learn nothing of value to their lives have made Nairaland where pple dump all manner of stuff their library.

Mustapha that could not pass major promotn exam like his former boss is now ur hero who should challenge Obj. How old was Al mustapha in 1979? General Abdusalam then a major led parade at Obj handling over to Shagari in 1979. Yet Mustapha who probably was just joinin d army at d time will now lecture Obj on Nigerian history.

I think Gej addict on this forum would see a boko haram who speak up for Gej as a hero.

By d way was Obj d head of state in 1974 or Gowon?
So what secret since 1974?

I wonder if these uninformed Gej addict know it was Obj that prosecute & sentenced to death Dimka and co who killed Murtala. And if Obj was part of them, I wonder if none of would not have mentioned it to the tribunal.

Or is it that pple are not using their head again. How could anyone thinkin right would want to pinned Murtala's death on Obj? You think northerners are fool, Obj will kill Murtala & they will still make him d head of state?

When Gowon was chosen in Jos 1966 after d northern counter coup, Murtala was d preferred candidate for d head of state but because middle belt officers were in d majority then at d meetin after neutralizin Ironsi. Then Gowon was chosen, that is why Murtala was waitin in d wing.

Officers of middle belt extration led by Dimka were not happy at Gowon's removal hence they accused Murtala of corruptn as excuse to remove him which
was not so. Elevation of Obj was even because he was most senior, he even refused d position but Danjuma & others pressed him into acceptin d head of state position.

Obj cannot debate with Al mustapha, he can debate with Gej because they represent two diff world (politician & civilian) but Obj debatin with Am mustapha is against military ethics and tradition..
Re: Letter to Jonathan: Al-Mustapha challenges Obasanjo to public debate by emmatok(m): 3:43pm On Dec 25, 2013
SegzyJoe: It is a pity that many youth on this forum who failed to learn nothing of value to their lives have made Nairaland where pple dump all manner of stuff their library.

Obj cannot debate with Al mustapha, he can debate with Gej because they represent two diff world (politician & civilian) but Obj debatin with Am mustapha is against military ethics and tradition..

You need not arguing with this People, they will support even the devil if he is on GEJ side.
Re: Letter to Jonathan: Al-Mustapha challenges Obasanjo to public debate by OrlandoOwoh(m): 4:27pm On Dec 25, 2013
SegzyJoe: It is a pity that many youth on this forum who failed to learn nothing of value to their lives have made Nairaland where pple dump all manner of stuff their library.

Mustapha that could not pass major promotn exam like his former boss is now ur hero who should challenge Obj. How old was Al mustapha in 1979? General Abdusalam then a major led parade at Obj handling over to Shagari in 1979. Yet Mustapha who probably was just joinin d army at d time will now lecture Obj on Nigerian history.

I think Gej addict on this forum would see a boko haram who speak up for Gej as a hero.

By d way was Obj d head of state in 1974 or Gowon?
So what secret since 1974?

I wonder if these uninformed Gej addict know it was Obj that prosecute & sentenced to death Dimka and co who killed Murtala. And if Obj was part of them, I wonder if none of would not have mentioned it to the tribunal.

Or is it that pple are not using their head again. How could anyone thinkin right would want to pinned Murtala's death on Obj? You think northerners are fool, Obj will kill Murtala & they will still make him d head of state?

When Gowon was chosen in Jos 1966 after d northern counter coup, Murtala was d preferred candidate for d head of state but because middle belt officers were in d majority then at d meetin after neutralizin Ironsi. Then Gowon was chosen, that is why Murtala was waitin in d wing.

Officers of middle belt extration led by Dimka were not happy at Gowon's removal hence they accused Murtala of corruptn as excuse to remove him which
was not so. Elevation of Obj was even because he was most senior, he even refused d position but Danjuma & others pressed him into acceptin d head of state position.

Re: Letter to Jonathan: Al-Mustapha challenges Obasanjo to public debate by Nobody: 5:04pm On Dec 25, 2013
emmatok:

you seem too average to understand any of my posts.
Re: Letter to Jonathan: Al-Mustapha challenges Obasanjo to public debate by emmatok(m): 5:22pm On Dec 25, 2013
Vessi: you seem too average to understand any of my posts.

Can you please move on.
Re: Letter to Jonathan: Al-Mustapha challenges Obasanjo to public debate by Nobody: 5:24pm On Dec 25, 2013
emmatok:

Can you please move on.
you first!
Re: Letter to Jonathan: Al-Mustapha challenges Obasanjo to public debate by nairacodedcom(m): 5:46pm On Dec 25, 2013
A debate would make a lot of sense. OBJ can be controversial but he still remain a force to reckon with in Nigeria politics. Both can start the debate by sharing their individual prison experiences.
Re: Letter to Jonathan: Al-Mustapha challenges Obasanjo to public debate by manmade(m): 8:16pm On Dec 25, 2013
sheryf01: Nonsense!! That boy dosnt knw shiit. He just like to make noise. U nid to see him focusless during Oputa panel. He wuld be asked a question and he wuld be answering another tyn all in the name of trying to convince and confuse the public. Let him just go back to his akamu and kip out of these political furore for now and count himself lucky that he has not been hanged on his neck like a chicken. Smbdy like OBJ (despite my hate for him)shuld Neva be arguing with a child esp a wailing one at that.
you seemed to know next to nothing about the person called Obj ,it is a notorious fact that he is a bloody coward and possessed all the known characteristics of a coward .
Re: Letter to Jonathan: Al-Mustapha challenges Obasanjo to public debate by juman(m): 8:39pm On Dec 25, 2013
grin grin

That man obj.
Re: Letter to Jonathan: Al-Mustapha challenges Obasanjo to public debate by tomakint: 9:56pm On Dec 25, 2013
jmaine:

That is a very deep part cool . . .
Just my thought bro, the truth is, if things continue to go like this against Obj, that shameless old man may contemplate the needful - SUICIDE! All those, 'I dey laff', 'I dey kampe' etc are just to save face! cool
Re: Letter to Jonathan: Al-Mustapha challenges Obasanjo to public debate by tonytony208(m): 11:08pm On Dec 25, 2013
Femolacaster: Who will moderate the debate? Maybe Asari dokubo!

lolz! But i guess Channels tv will do a good job.

(1) (2) (Reply)

PDP Reps Rise Against Rejection Of INEC Card Readers / Inec’s Card Reader: The Game Changer / Nigeria’s President GEJ implicated By Caught Bokoharam Bomber

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.