Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,773 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

Do Girls Feel Bad When Guys Call Them "Chick"? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Girls Feel Bad When Guys Call Them "Chick"? (2676 Views)

10 Hilarious Ways Ladies Act When Guys Accidentally See Them Unclad / 5 Things Guys Should Stop Doing That Makes Girls Feel Arrogant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Girls Feel Bad When Guys Call Them "Chick"? by Gabreal1(m): 11:41am On Dec 25, 2013
Do they?
Re: Do Girls Feel Bad When Guys Call Them "Chick"? by Nobody: 12:09pm On Dec 25, 2013
As for me, No... I like it though I prefer Babe

1 Like

Re: Do Girls Feel Bad When Guys Call Them "Chick"? by Nobody: 12:42pm On Dec 25, 2013
martha: As for me, No... I like it though I prefer Babe
merry christmas Babe wink
Re: Do Girls Feel Bad When Guys Call Them "Chick"? by fursh(m): 12:56pm On Dec 25, 2013
Any gurl that knows the meaning of the word "chick" would get offended but some dat doesn't, wouldn't mind when someone calls them that. Chick simply means newly hatched birds. If you were a gurl, would you love to be called that? Don't think so

The word should be chic, which means elegance, stylishness and good looking. Every gurl loves compliment, so they wouldn't mind that.

Note that you can't tell d difference when pronounced but can do dat only when written.

Maybe you just need to change d spelling from "chick" to "chic" on the thread's topic, then we would be talking about a total different thing

Merry xmas OP
Re: Do Girls Feel Bad When Guys Call Them "Chick"? by Nobody: 1:05pm On Dec 25, 2013
Vessi: merry christmas Babe wink
Hehehe... Same to u bobo tongue

1 Like

Re: Do Girls Feel Bad When Guys Call Them "Chick"? by Nobody: 1:09pm On Dec 25, 2013
martha: Hehehe... Same to u bobo tongue
grin
Re: Do Girls Feel Bad When Guys Call Them "Chick"? by SammyT95(m): 3:15pm On Dec 25, 2013
Hmmmm martha
I PRAY OO
Re: Do Girls Feel Bad When Guys Call Them "Chick"? by Andyblaze: 3:22pm On Dec 25, 2013
angry angry
Re: Do Girls Feel Bad When Guys Call Them "Chick"? by sakaguchi(m): 3:24pm On Dec 25, 2013
fursh: Any gurl that knows the meaning of the word "chick" would get offended but some dat doesn't, wouldn't mind when someone calls them that. Chick simply means newly hatched birds. If you were a gurl, would you love to be called that? Don't think so

The word should be chic, which means elegance, stylishness and good looking. Every gurl loves compliment, so they wouldn't mind that.

Note that you can't tell d difference when pronounced but can do dat only when written.

Maybe you just need to change d spelling from "chick" to "chic" on the thread's topic, then we would be talking about a total different thing

Merry xmas OP
So how is being called newly hatched bird bad? People call their partners honey, do you know the meaning of "honey"

NB, the name doesn't matter, its the love behind the calling that counts, some folks call their husbands "daddy". I had a local babe once that calls me sweaty dafuq! cheesy cheesy cheesy

Merry xmas to you fursh.
Re: Do Girls Feel Bad When Guys Call Them "Chick"? by sakaguchi(m): 3:29pm On Dec 25, 2013
martha: Hehehe... Same to u bobo tongue
I like it when they call me bobo, but I prefer viju. cheesy
Re: Do Girls Feel Bad When Guys Call Them "Chick"? by fursh(m): 9:53pm On Dec 25, 2013
sakaguchi:
So how is being called newly hatched bird bad? People call their partners honey, do you know the meaning of "honey"

NB, the name doesn't matter, its the love behind the calling that counts, some folks call their husbands "daddy". I had a local babe once that calls me sweaty dafuq! cheesy cheesy cheesy

Merry xmas to you fursh.

From your post, could see you didn't get my point. Got notin more 2 say about dis. Appreciate ur quote though, do hv a nice Xmas eve
Re: Do Girls Feel Bad When Guys Call Them "Chick"? by MrCork: 11:24pm On Dec 25, 2013
Gab-real:
Do they?

..bro..beings plaYA in the game with four chicks..Bro I can assure that calling them chicks make them feel proud...they lovit angry
Re: Do Girls Feel Bad When Guys Call Them "Chick"? by Gabreal1(m): 12:43pm On Dec 26, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

..bro..beings plaYA in the game with four chicks..Bro I can assure that calling them chicks make them feel proud...they lovit angry
Lol... corky joe has spoken, thread closed!!
Re: Do Girls Feel Bad When Guys Call Them "Chick"? by Gabreal1(m): 12:52pm On Dec 26, 2013
fursh: Any gurl that knows the meaning of the word "chick" would get offended but some dat doesn't, wouldn't mind when someone calls them that. Chick simply means newly hatched birds. If you were a gurl, would you love to be called that? Don't think so

Merry xmas OP
"chick" also mean a young attractive woman, check ur dico.

(1) (Reply)

My Friend Feels Bad, Please Advice Her For Me. / Photos: 2 University Students Caught Having S*ex On Street To Celebrate Birthday / When You Tell Your Girlfriend You Studied Overseer And She Demands Proofs- PHOTO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.