Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,461 members, 7,819,681 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

Five Reasons A Lady Need To Toast A Man In Nigeria - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Five Reasons A Lady Need To Toast A Man In Nigeria (2616 Views)

[TIPS] How To ‘TOAST’ A Girl If You Are Shy / How To Toast A Nigerian Girl And Win Her Heart / Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Five Reasons A Lady Need To Toast A Man In Nigeria by seggzz(m): 1:09am On Apr 11, 2015
I was really touched to hear the story of a woman who turns 45years old without a husband. I also listened to gossip coming from female colleagues about her. The woman is about to be sack just because of her strange behavior. I decided to come out with this pieces taking the above title. It just pained me when female refuse to make the first move when they see that they are going above 25years of age without husband. They preferred showing signs of which most decent and innocent men do not understand.
I stand to be corrected if the reasons are not genuine enough. I intend to hear your responses.

(1)Exponential women population: with the increase in population of female population in the world, Nigerian female population is not exempted. The increase in female population combined with a Bible doctrine of a man with one wife is already a challenge to single ladies. And this is a bigger issue for ladies waiting for the man to make the first move.

To be continued......

2 Likes

Re: Five Reasons A Lady Need To Toast A Man In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:12am On Apr 11, 2015
man na man
Re: Five Reasons A Lady Need To Toast A Man In Nigeria by vislabraye(m): 1:23am On Apr 11, 2015
Oya continue.... . But if a lady asks a man for marriage, won't it appear she's desperate ?
Re: Five Reasons A Lady Need To Toast A Man In Nigeria by Chartey(m): 1:48am On Apr 11, 2015
Did it occur to you that she chose to be single? Who says everyone must get married?
Re: Five Reasons A Lady Need To Toast A Man In Nigeria by berylLOL(f): 2:19am On Apr 11, 2015
please what is this? why don't you worry about yourself and leave women who want to be single alone.how is a woman being single "strange behaviour?"
Re: Five Reasons A Lady Need To Toast A Man In Nigeria by Naija754: 5:45am On Apr 11, 2015
LOL.. Nice gist
Re: Five Reasons A Lady Need To Toast A Man In Nigeria by Fast645: 6:01am On Apr 11, 2015
to get pregnant?
Re: Five Reasons A Lady Need To Toast A Man In Nigeria by Hackakeem: 6:40am On Apr 11, 2015
Every land are meant to be explore oooo
Re: Five Reasons A Lady Need To Toast A Man In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:41am On Apr 11, 2015
Wooooaaahhh....why feel pity to those women who remain single at d age of 25 & up? As long they r happy and contented with their lives...
We, women who remains singles r the most strongest ppol on earth..we hate dramas, we want freedom and we love to b in control of our lives... cool
Re: Five Reasons A Lady Need To Toast A Man In Nigeria by seggzz(m): 7:31am On Apr 11, 2015
Chartey:
Who says everyone must get married?
Not everyone will get married but most female dream is marriage and child bearing
Re: Five Reasons A Lady Need To Toast A Man In Nigeria by seggzz(m): 7:41am On Apr 11, 2015
berylLOL:
please what is this? why don't you worry about yourself and leave women who want to be single alone.how is a woman being single "strange behaviour?"

Strange behavior in that writeup is what I see in that unmarried woman and turned 45 years of age.I didn't generalized. She said the same when she was in her youthful age. Do you know is better to choose to be single? I mean you choose to be single and not conditions that causes it.
Re: Five Reasons A Lady Need To Toast A Man In Nigeria by seggzz(m): 7:53am On Apr 11, 2015
.....Continuation

(2) Aging/Beauty: The rate at which single ladies declined in beauty or age is exponentially increasing as their population. The show of beauty is not parallel with going unclad and displaying parts. Female are like flowers and they fade as they grow older. Is it menopause? Is it make up or bleaching cream? They will all fade and make your skin/face look horror when you grow older. So much to talk about in this area but I will leave it like that for another day.

1 Like

Re: Five Reasons A Lady Need To Toast A Man In Nigeria by seggzz(m): 8:05am On Apr 11, 2015
(3)Men are now aware that the main beneficiary of marriage is YOU except few ladies. How? After occupying the most jobs of men, your family still enjoy pride price worth millions, suffered feeding you and children, paying house rent( that is if he's not a landlord) and host of other benefits. Can't you help him? Is he your bank account?

To be Continued......... *** I want to do domestics****
Re: Five Reasons A Lady Need To Toast A Man In Nigeria by Klasique911(m): 8:14am On Apr 11, 2015
HMMMMMMMMMM
Re: Five Reasons A Lady Need To Toast A Man In Nigeria by Chartey(m): 8:40am On Apr 11, 2015
seggzz:

Not everyone will get married but most female dream is marriage and child bearing
Any woman who has marriage as a "dream" is a non-achiever. That's the smallest of dreams. I feel sad seeing ladies with huge potential settle for just marriage and a job that will give them time for their homes.
As for childbearing, a woman doesn't need a husband as much as a man needs a wife.
Please let's take some of the unnecessary pressure of the shoulders of our women so they can fly as high as possible.

Re: Five Reasons A Lady Need To Toast A Man In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:48am On Apr 11, 2015
PLEASE, LEAVE LADIES alone...

Some are MEANT to be SINGLE,

Some CHOOSE to remain SINGLE,

Some are MADE SINGLE...by processes.

NOTE:
Any LADY that is not ready to LISTEN to a man is UNFIT to live with a man..

1 Like

Re: Five Reasons A Lady Need To Toast A Man In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:50am On Apr 11, 2015
Marriage! Marriage!! Marriage!!!
Re: Five Reasons A Lady Need To Toast A Man In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:54am On Apr 11, 2015
Sort of true tho...
Re: Five Reasons A Lady Need To Toast A Man In Nigeria by seggzz(m): 1:59am On Apr 12, 2015
Chartey:
Any woman who has marriage as a "dream" is a non-achiever. That's the smallest of dreams. I feel sad seeing ladies with huge potential settle for just marriage and a job that will give them time for their homes.
As for childbearing, a woman doesn't need a husband as much as a man needs a wife.
Please let's take some of the unnecessary pressure of the shoulders of our women so they can fly as high as possible.

We may just say this as a man. The woman I mentioned in my write up is also begging for children. How will she get pregnant if no male want her?
Re: Five Reasons A Lady Need To Toast A Man In Nigeria by jangola08(m): 2:17am On Apr 12, 2015
[Lol post=32580464]Wooooaaahhh....why feel pity to those women who remain single at d age of 25 & up? As long they r happy and contented with their lives...
We, women who remains singles r the most strongest ppol on earth..we hate dramas, we want freedom and we love to b in control of our lives... cool[/quote]
Re: Five Reasons A Lady Need To Toast A Man In Nigeria by passionate88: 2:27am On Apr 12, 2015
vislabraye:
Oya continue.... . But if a lady asks a man for marriage, won't it appear she's desperate ?
People are different, it's not every girl that agree to date any guy that approaches them. Some guys will date girls that ask them out, if they fancy her, some will run. It all depends on the mentality of the guy. You can't just meet someone and ask him/her to marry you immediately
Re: Five Reasons A Lady Need To Toast A Man In Nigeria by passionate88: 2:30am On Apr 12, 2015
seggzz:

We may just say this as a man. The woman I mentioned in my write up is also begging for children. How will she get pregnant if no male want her?
Na so she ugly reach?

1 Like

Re: Five Reasons A Lady Need To Toast A Man In Nigeria by seggzz(m): 9:55pm On Apr 12, 2015
passionate88:
Na so she ugly reach?
Sincerely she is not as beautiful as her youthful age. She is now looking for at least someone that can pregnant her.

All men are not the same as you said.
Re: Five Reasons A Lady Need To Toast A Man In Nigeria by chigoizie7(m): 10:21pm On Apr 12, 2015
KashyBaby:
Wooooaaahhh....why feel pity to those women who remain single at d age of 25 & up? As long they r happy and contented with their lives...
We, women who remains singles r the most strongest ppol on earth..we hate dramas, we want freedom and we love to b in control of our lives... cool

Hmmmmm, see excuse, so, bcoz of urbad attitude to life which makes it impossible to a decent guy to hook up with now makes it a gurl power? Smh for ur dumb brains, my dear no woman is happy for being single @ 25 and above, forget all those gra gra u de see.
Re: Five Reasons A Lady Need To Toast A Man In Nigeria by seggzz(m): 10:28pm On Apr 12, 2015
(4)Economic situation: The economic situation and poverty level in this country is like 100°C of water. Most reasonable men will always first fight for survival before thinking of marriage. Some men may even forget marriage. They are sometimes reminded by their parents especially the mother. The key point is that will you wait for this set of people to approach you for marriage? Did you know it easy for men to wait till any age before they marry?

(5)Men are now aware of cheapest means/ways to satisfy themselves sexually. They know masturbation techniques, when to visit sexual workers and many other ways. I don't encourage this alternative means but I need to tell you they practice these things .And to tell you that you don't conclude in your mind to say to yourself that their urge will push them to you. What if their urge don't push them to yourself? I think their body and sex organ is immortal (just thinking)

Generally, the popular belief of man must always make the first move should be eradicated. And I am sure that belief will soon find its way out by the time millions of ladies are left behind.

***Have a nice day my people***
Re: Five Reasons A Lady Need To Toast A Man In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:35pm On Apr 12, 2015
chigoizie7:

Hmmmmm, see excuse, so, bcoz of urbad attitude to life which makes it impossible to a decent guy to hook up with now makes it a gurl power? Smh for ur dumb brains, my dear no woman is happy for being single @ 25 and above, forget all those gra gra u de see.

Nope....look who's dumbass talking sh*t down here?? if u can't accept tat women whose 25 & up stay single & happy,Then u have a problem...sit down ur ass & mind ur thing.
Re: Five Reasons A Lady Need To Toast A Man In Nigeria by BOBBYLET: 12:25am On Apr 13, 2015
[quote author=seggzz post=32578191]I was really touched to hear the story of a woman who turns 45years old without a husband. I also listened to gossip coming from female colleagues about her. The woman is about to be sack just because of her strange behavior. I decided to come out with this pieces taking the above title. It just pained me when female refuse to make the first move when they see that they are going above 25years of age without husband. They preferred showing signs of which most decent and innocent men do not understand.
I stand to be corrected if the reasons are not genuine enough. I intend to hear your responses.

(1)Exponential women population: with the increase in population of female population in the world, Nigerian female population is not exempted. The increase in female population combined with a Bible doctrine of a man with one wife is already a challenge to single ladies. And this is a bigger issue for ladies waiting for the man to make the first move.
/quote]don't involve bible in this issue bks david,abraham and Solomon knew de bible.more than u do.
Re: Five Reasons A Lady Need To Toast A Man In Nigeria by BOBBYLET: 12:39am On Apr 13, 2015
KashyBaby:
oh my GIBBS,i have seen a soulmate,oh! you are the type of woman i have been looking for which made me to remain single at the age of 38 till yet no no no i can't miss this opportunity anymore,just add me on wassap 08108273529.thank God i have seen my alpha and omega,now being happy like King Solomon.idongtit.

1 Like

Re: Five Reasons A Lady Need To Toast A Man In Nigeria by BOBBYLET: 1:26am On Apr 13, 2015
seggzz:
.....Continuation

(2) Aging/Beauty: The rate at which single ladies declined in beauty or age is exponentially increases as their population. The show of beauty is not parallel with going unclad and displaying parts. Female are like flowers and they fade as they grow older. Is it menopause? Is it make up or bleaching cream? They will all fade and make your skin/face look horror when you grow older. So much to talk about in this area but I will leave it like that for another day.

de major reason why they fade is because they have swimmed in many rivers from river niger to river benue from river benue to bar beach thinking that it won't reflect during ur old age see ladies in the building if u would respect urself till marriage all this fades won't be for u even if u could not marry on time u will still be young like youngy,if u're opening ur leg to two three men calling urself the girl ontop of the world don't smile for tym is coming for ur feed back bks what goes around comes around even though u could not hold urself don't spread ur leg outside like a tasty traveller.
Re: Five Reasons A Lady Need To Toast A Man In Nigeria by BOBBYLET: 1:42am On Apr 13, 2015
Chartey:
no!no!!no!!! i don't agree.the bible says if a man could endure it let him remain single but if he could not,go and marry, a woman needs a man in her her life but it cannot be made a priority just as you said.I think we men have many ribs only one being removed so why can't we be single.
Re: Five Reasons A Lady Need To Toast A Man In Nigeria by ifyan(m): 1:44am On Apr 13, 2015
KashyBaby:

You are wrong.

Or are you...
Re: Five Reasons A Lady Need To Toast A Man In Nigeria by Chartey(m): 8:45am On Apr 13, 2015
BOBBYLET:
no!no!!no!!! i don't agree.the bible says if a man could endure it let him remain single but if he could not,go and marry, a woman needs a man in her her life but it cannot be made a priority just as you said.I think we men have many ribs only one being removed so why can't we be single.
The moment I saw "the bible says", I knew you had thrown all rationality away. We can't be on the same page. Let's just end it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can A Woman Rape A Man / Why Do Gals Tend To Look At Another Gal When They Pass By Wth Corner Eyes / Can You Marry You And Still Be Happy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.