Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,806 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

INEC Registered A Bowl Of Rice As A Voter In Anambra - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Registered A Bowl Of Rice As A Voter In Anambra (29822 Views)

Corruption At A Voter Registration Centre In Abuja: My Experience / I Didn’t Share Jonathan’s Rice As Xmas Gift —Edo PDP Gov Aspirant / INEC Registered A Bowl Of Rice As A Voter In Anambra(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Registered A Bowl Of Rice As A Voter In Anambra by iluvweed(m): 2:06pm On Dec 27, 2013
I Love My Country!........... cry cry cry cry cry
Re: INEC Registered A Bowl Of Rice As A Voter In Anambra by curtain: 2:06pm On Dec 27, 2013
Even my cat can design that voters card on photo-shop to the amazement of cows, pigs and dogs.

1 Like

Re: INEC Registered A Bowl Of Rice As A Voter In Anambra by koboko69: 2:07pm On Dec 27, 2013
okunboy: This is simply a test data entry.... you know programmers during app test, input a fitctitous data to run the app. For careless programmers, they often forget to delete such entry and as such the data moves into production. This may be such a case. I dont think anybody wld be dat stupid to use bowl of rice as pic to rig election... haba!

Wow!!! He could has well used a pic of your shit as a test data entry
Re: INEC Registered A Bowl Of Rice As A Voter In Anambra by joaquin64(m): 2:13pm On Dec 27, 2013
...and yet, they say we have no voting rice
Re: INEC Registered A Bowl Of Rice As A Voter In Anambra by Nobody: 2:13pm On Dec 27, 2013
Dont forget the cows and goats used for census up north. Lol
Re: INEC Registered A Bowl Of Rice As A Voter In Anambra by Nobody: 2:14pm On Dec 27, 2013
Choi! This is serious. Honestly, its stupid incidents like this that drags Nigeria back to the dark ages. If such news happens to get to foreign countries and the government of those countries hear about such stupid things they will only continue taking Nigeria as one big lawless nation and Nigerians will ultimately pay for this shameful acts.

I weep for Nigeria, for there was once a country! cry

1 Like

Re: INEC Registered A Bowl Of Rice As A Voter In Anambra by olabukola: 2:14pm On Dec 27, 2013
If all that commented above believed this is real that means nigeria is more populated by idiootsss.

2 Likes

Re: INEC Registered A Bowl Of Rice As A Voter In Anambra by OgologoDimkpa: 2:17pm On Dec 27, 2013
APC are gearing up towards registration of Cows and Cattles in the North
Watch out!

No be today...!

1 Like

Re: INEC Registered A Bowl Of Rice As A Voter In Anambra by kennypoka2(m): 2:19pm On Dec 27, 2013
kel4soft: Did I keep my tooth brush here? Ok. Lenme check for it next room.
E dey here oo.. Frieda dey use am brush her teeth. u no c how she shine her teeth na because she just used ur brush. lol but seriously this has being happening and more will keep happening and will all die down. no b naija we dey?
Re: INEC Registered A Bowl Of Rice As A Voter In Anambra by slyopez(m): 2:19pm On Dec 27, 2013
koboko69:

Wow!!! He could has well used a pic of your shit as a test data entry
Hmmm...end of d year gbagaun.
Re: INEC Registered A Bowl Of Rice As A Voter In Anambra by Akainzo(m): 2:21pm On Dec 27, 2013
okunboy: This is simply a test data entry.... you know programmers during app test, input a fitctitous data to run the app. For careless programmers, they often forget to delete such entry and as such the data moves into production. This may be such a case. I dont think anybody wld be dat stupid to use bowl of rice as pic to rig election... haba!

So in your own computer class, you were not taught the difference between a Test server and the Production server? Or does the organisation you work for migrate test data onto a Production server?

While this is possible, but definitely not the case as the new voters data required everyone to supply biometrics, and thus the old data was cleaned out.

Caveat: Is the picture real or photoshopped?
Re: INEC Registered A Bowl Of Rice As A Voter In Anambra by jmaine: 2:28pm On Dec 27, 2013
Another weak and dumb propaganda by the foolish . . . .

1 Like

Re: INEC Registered A Bowl Of Rice As A Voter In Anambra by Okijajuju1(m): 2:32pm On Dec 27, 2013
SAHARA REPORTERS..

TAKE THIS NEWS SERIOUSLY AT YOUR OWN RISK..

3 Likes

Re: INEC Registered A Bowl Of Rice As A Voter In Anambra by Okijajuju1(m): 2:34pm On Dec 27, 2013
Akainzo:

So in your own computer class, you were not taught the difference between a Test server and the Production server? Or does the organisation you work for migrate test data onto a Production server?

While this is possible, but definitely not the case as the new voters data required everyone to supply biometrics, and thus the old data was cleaned out.

Caveat: Is the picture real or photoshopped?

If you have a voters card, them you should know that it is fake..

The layout does not even match the present voters card..

1 Like

Re: INEC Registered A Bowl Of Rice As A Voter In Anambra by Nobody: 2:40pm On Dec 27, 2013
Psychedelia: Only a stark illiterate would be so dumb as to not see this is a bad photoshop design.
So, a picture of said Voter Card was snapped, and NO folds came out? Are SaharaReporters followers this horrifyingly DUMB?

Idiots, I can prepare this same shhitt under 15 minutes by just googling the INEC logo, googling the Nigerian Coat of Arms and firing up my CorelDRAW X6.

PS: Isn't this what a Voter Registration Card should look like?:

There is a world of difference between a 'list of registrants' and a 'voter's card', Mr. smarty pants

By the way, you will notice that unlike you you, I refrained from using the word DUMB in keeping with the spirit of magnanimity smiley

Source: http://247ureports.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/019-UMUDIMAKASI_SQUARE.pdf

7 Likes

Re: INEC Registered A Bowl Of Rice As A Voter In Anambra by delegiwa(m): 2:41pm On Dec 27, 2013

Pally, I am 100% with you on this. This is definitey a test but because we like to 'sensationalize' issues along ethnic, religious and most recently party lines, nobody bothers to look beyond things. Nobody is this daft to register a bowl of rice for the purpose of voting. Let me ask us this, how will the person vote on that day? Of what use will it be to whoever registered it?

Abeg make we talk about more serious issues. This one is nothing as far as I am concerned.
Re: INEC Registered A Bowl Of Rice As A Voter In Anambra by martyns303(m): 2:51pm On Dec 27, 2013
What a way to make an open caricature of our electoral body
Re: INEC Registered A Bowl Of Rice As A Voter In Anambra by DukeNija(m): 2:53pm On Dec 27, 2013
The Rice is a civil servant grin
Re: INEC Registered A Bowl Of Rice As A Voter In Anambra by Tinyemeka(m): 2:54pm On Dec 27, 2013
Doesn't look like a valid INEC voter's card to me.
Re: INEC Registered A Bowl Of Rice As A Voter In Anambra by mars123(m): 3:00pm On Dec 27, 2013
Nigerians,smh...u like a group of people that don't deserve good things,isn't Nigeria already so messed up that u don't need proof to know even things worse than this happen?
#yawa dey oo...
Re: INEC Registered A Bowl Of Rice As A Voter In Anambra by Nobody: 3:00pm On Dec 27, 2013
Tinyemeka: Doesn't look like a valid INEC voter's card to me.

That's because it is NOT a voter's card. SR never said it was!

1 Like

Re: INEC Registered A Bowl Of Rice As A Voter In Anambra by Nobody: 3:04pm On Dec 27, 2013
Dumb country and people ! Saharareporters has sent them on another wild-goose raving and ranting mission. How hard is it for people to see that this is photo-shopped and is not admissible, neither can it pass off as a voter card ?

Someone even said the Iwu era is better ; was he born then?
Re: INEC Registered A Bowl Of Rice As A Voter In Anambra by Nobody: 3:06pm On Dec 27, 2013
utumunta: Dumb country and people ! Saharareporters has sent them on another wild-goose raving and ranting mission. How hard is it for people to see that this is photo-shopped and is not admissible, neither can it pass off as a voter card ?

Someone even said the Iwu era is better ; was he born then?

And precisely where did SR suggest the image is that of a voter's card, Einstein?
Re: INEC Registered A Bowl Of Rice As A Voter In Anambra by Panshow(m): 3:09pm On Dec 27, 2013
Psychedelia: Only a stark illiterate would be so dumb as to not see this is a bad photoshop design.
So, a picture of said Voter Card was snapped, and NO folds came out? Are SaharaReporters followers this horrifyingly DUMB?

Idiots, I can prepare this same shhitt under 15 minutes by just googling the INEC logo, googling the Nigerian Coat of Arms and firing up my CorelDRAW X6.

Didn't you read that the bowl of rice was pictured in INEC voters roll?. Is voters card thesame with voters roll?. Smh.

1 Like

Re: INEC Registered A Bowl Of Rice As A Voter In Anambra by lebienconnu: 3:12pm On Dec 27, 2013
i am sure it voted for Obianno too.
Re: INEC Registered A Bowl Of Rice As A Voter In Anambra by bbankky: 3:23pm On Dec 27, 2013
Interesting... Nigeria my country no dey carry last
Re: INEC Registered A Bowl Of Rice As A Voter In Anambra by godson8701(m): 3:25pm On Dec 27, 2013
hybridtm: I luv dis country ,,,, cause our ingenuity...na toward foolisnhess
And u love that??
Re: INEC Registered A Bowl Of Rice As A Voter In Anambra by louissobis(m): 3:25pm On Dec 27, 2013
grin ;Dno wonder ngige cried
Re: INEC Registered A Bowl Of Rice As A Voter In Anambra by Validated: 3:37pm On Dec 27, 2013
MAYOWAAK: The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) presented a bowl of rice as one the registered voters during the recently concluded gubernatorial election in Anambra State. The bowl of rice pictured in INEC's voter's roll was registered as a 37 year old male voter in Umuerodili township in Anambra State.

http://saharareporters.com/news-page/photonews-inec-registered-bowl-rice-voter-anambra

Please, serialise roll numbers 39 through 55 of the register to authenticate. Otherwise this is not true.
Re: INEC Registered A Bowl Of Rice As A Voter In Anambra by Validated: 3:41pm On Dec 27, 2013
eGuerrilla:

There is a world of difference between a 'list of registrants' and a 'voter's card', Mr. smarty pants

By the way, you will notice that unlike you you, I refrained from using the word DUMB in keeping with the spirit of magnanimity smiley

Source: http://247ureports.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/019-UMUDIMAKASI_SQUARE.pdf

Great work! Patriotism requires that you serialize the Bowl of Rice Registrant on the roll as in above, say Nos 35 through 55 so that we can confirm S/No. 45 as Bowl of Rice with all information as above. OTHERWISE IT DID NOT HAPPEN!

3 Likes

Re: INEC Registered A Bowl Of Rice As A Voter In Anambra by Nobody: 3:44pm On Dec 27, 2013

You use the word "DUMB" and you don't know yhe difference between a voter's card and register? Irony of life!
Re: INEC Registered A Bowl Of Rice As A Voter In Anambra by Psychedelia(m): 3:52pm On Dec 27, 2013
eGuerrilla:

By the way, you will notice that unlike you you, I refrained from using the word DUMB in keeping with the spirit of called magnanimity smiley

Sorry, "Mr. Magnanimous", but your post or its choice of words, is not, has never been, and will never be, of any importance to me; so it would serve you better if you restricted that to lackeys who would spare any nanosecond of time to give you any shred of audience - Not me.

Since you're that quick to pull up PDFs, what exactly has stopped you from pulling up a PDF containing the bowl-of-rice voter to lend credence to your shamelessly false SaharaReporters?

Please, if you can't supply us with any lick of evidence once and for all to pull this story out of the sorry depths of ridicule and stuupiidity it's currently found itself along with its hungry followers, take a back seat and parade your "magnanimity" to someone idle enough to care... Add "Pseudo-intellectual" to your pageantry cap while you're at it, too.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2019: Buhari In Closed-door Meeting With All APC Governors / How Soldiers Scattered Collation Of Results, Held Me Hostage - Top INEC Staff / How Reuben Abati Sabotaged Jonathan — Edwin Clark

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.