Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy (35396 Views)

ISIS Fighter Executes Own Mother In Syria For 'apostasy,' Rights Groups Say / Nigerian Man Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Malaysia For Drug Trafficking / Nigerians Sentenced To Death For Drug Dealing: ALL OF THEM IGBOS - SHAME (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by naijasofamerica(f): 1:26pm On Dec 26, 2013
emmanuelson20: Omg!!! No right to free speech because of Religion!!!
And a country that disallows women from driving! Its so amazing to think this a country many people especially Nigerians are dying to travel to in the name of Religion!

9 Likes

Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by MeAboki(m): 1:48pm On Dec 26, 2013
Horus: Thousands of Africans who have lived all their lives in Saudi Arabia are being repatriated daily right now, after loosing an arm or leg for some minor or trumped up offense and without regard for their comfort, welfare or rights. Racism towards Africans Moslems in Saudi Arabia is so strong it makes one wonder if making pilgrimage to Mecca should be one of the five pillars of the Muslim faith, and why Africans bother to be Muslim.
Arabs do not consider Black Moslems authentic or of consequence. At best, they concede to blacks, the role of ordained slaves or animals, to be used as beasts of burden by the “superior Arab race.” The rule applies to all blacks, whether Moslems or non-Moslems and whether of Nigerian (Hausa/Fulani or Yoruba extractions),Tanzanians, Ugandans, Malians or African-Americans.

And same goes for the Jews, who not only discriminate against race and color but also against anyone not Jewish (they call a gentile); yet many Nigerian Christians for whom it is not even a religious obligation are queuing up to go to Israel on pilgrimage, including our very own Odechukwu.
Horror stories and videos of maltreatment and discrimination against black immigrants and visitors also abound the internet; yet that has not stopped pilgrimage to Israel or black migration, including Jewish ancestral claims by own home grown Jews.

So what is your point and how does your post concerning Arab discrimination relate to this issue, on the death sentence passed by the Saudi Govt on its own national for violating its own Saudi laws, amount to discrimination?

21 Likes

Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by Nobody: 1:56pm On Dec 26, 2013
Me_Aboki:

And same goes for the Jews, who not only discriminate against race and color but also against anyone not Jewish (they call a gentile); yet many Nigerian Christians for whom it is not even a religious obligation are queuing up to go to Israel on pilgrimage, including our very own Odechukwu.
Horror stories and videos of maltreatment and discrimination against black immigrants and visitors also abound the internet; yet that has not stopped pilgrimage to Israel or black migration, including Jewish ancestral claims by own home grown Jews.

So what is your point and how does your post concerning Arab discrimination relate to this issue, on the death sentence passed by the Saudi Govt on its own national for violating its own Saudi laws, amount to discrimination?

No true christian goes to a jewish land for any form of worship whatsoever. The jews ain't even xtians, unlike saudi where mecca lies, the most important place for moslems.

Re-think your rejoinder, you'll see the many flaws in it.

18 Likes

Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by Horus(m): 2:09pm On Dec 26, 2013
Me_Aboki:

What is my point?. My point is that I am not a muslim and I am not a religious person. Accepting an imported Alien Religion has killed our peoples minds!. Africans dont know the consequences of accepting AN ALIEN RELIGION. If an African accepts Judaism and Christianity as his religion, he has accepted the Caucasian as his visible God. The same with Islam, if an African person accepts Al Islam and its many branches as his religion, then it accepts the Desert Arab as his God. That person cannot have power over, or be equal to the Caucasian, or Arab because here, the Caucasian and the Arab has been accepted as the superior power, and this is why trying to obtain liberty and equality in Caucasian or Arab religion or any alien religion is a CRUEL HOAX! If you look at all of the so called Holy Books that our people are into, they all portray the image of someone other than self. There is not a face of Black/African people of any of these imported religions. To divide Africans they have manipulated religion to an extent that it trains Africans to become mental slaves to Caucasians through Christianity and Arabs through Islam. Remember you are the original people of the planet earth yet you are following another races view as to who or what god is according to them. That’s why Caucasians will make bible prophets white looking and Arabs will make their prophets look like their race.

7 Likes

Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by MeAboki(m): 3:13pm On Dec 26, 2013
^^^^ Neither did your initial post nor your current response relate to any of the points being raised.
It seems like going off at a different tangent is your style, which only make sense to you alone but frankly adding no value to the ongoing discussion - since you are unable to focus let alone give meaning to the thread.
BTW, Christianity is not of Caucasian origin (considering the definition of the word Caucasian by its founder Christoph Meiners) - go read a little bit more.

django1:

No true christian goes to a jewish land for any form of worship whatsoever. The Jews ain't even xtians, unlike saudi where mecca lies, the most important place for moslems.

Re-think your rejoinder, you'll see the many flaws in it.

My friend, you are the one that needs to re -consider his rejoinder and to further read it again before posting.
Pls kindly show me where in my post I inferred that Christians are Jews, pls go back and try to comprehend and respond intelligently.
It may help you to note that I was responding to his comment on racism against Africans by Arabs in Saudi, a religious centre of importance to Muslims and likewise gave comparison to Jewish racism in the same manner in Israel - which also happens to be of religious importance to all the three major faiths.

7 Likes

Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by Nobody: 3:22pm On Dec 26, 2013
vedaxcool:

Dude islam is not a country, even reprobates know it is a religion.

Islam does not meet any objective qualification for a religion. Buddhism, Hinduism, Taoism, Christianity were all founded by peaceful men who abhor violence in the absolute. Islam? We are witness to the fruit of the founder.

P.S. when next you go through an airport to board a plane, thank the founder of this cultural / political cult for the hassle you have to go through. Yes it is a cult. That is why no member can leave. Islam is indefensible. With time it will self destruct

13 Likes

Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by hercules07: 4:21pm On Dec 26, 2013
I do not know where people get there information that blacks are treated as slaves in Saudi Arabia. A black Saudi man will be attended to first at their airport even before Obama. The Saudis enjoy a standard of living Nigerians can only imagine, their laws are strict but not difficult to abide with, I have worked there and will rather live there than in Nigeria.

10 Likes

Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by MeAboki(m): 4:25pm On Dec 26, 2013
jerseyboy:

Islam does not meet any objective qualification for a religion. Buddhism, Hinduism, Taoism, Christianity were all founded by peaceful men who abhor violence in the absolute. Islam? We are witness to the fruit of the founder.

P.S. when next you go through an airport to board a plane, thank the founder of this cultural / political cult for the hassle you have to go through. Yes it is a cult. That is why no member can leave. Islam is indefensible. With time it will self destruct

The others you mentioned may have been founded by men but Islam will always stand alone on its own as the religion of God, not founded by man nor subject to human manipulation, even against the pressure of change for the sake of modernity as in the case of Christianity (and other religions) where its followers are continuously changing the words of the Bible and its teachings; its no wonder that Islam continues to be rising despite the ongoing campaign of calumny by its enemies in the Christian dominated world media - still, more and more ppl even in the western world are seeing the light and converting to Islam.

25 Likes

Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by Nobody: 4:28pm On Dec 26, 2013
Me_Aboki:

My friend, you are the one that needs to re -consider his rejoinder and to further read it again before posting.
Pls kindly show me where in my post I inferred that Christians are Jews, pls go back and try to comprehend and respond intelligently.
It may help you to note that I was responding to his comment on racism against Africans by Arabs in Saudi, a religious centre of importance to Muslims and likewise gave comparison to Jewish racism in the same manner in Israel - which also happens to be of religious importance to all the three major faiths.

This is where you're wrong once again, unlike what the jews do to the africans going on pilgrimage to isreal, the arabs belong to the same religion as those africans they oppress. The jews don't believe in christ, they don't feel or are obligated to be friendly with the africans, therefore your case of comparison is baseless.

7 Likes

Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by Horus(m): 4:52pm On Dec 26, 2013
Me_Aboki: ^^^^ Neither did your initial post nor your current response relate to any of the points being raised.
It seems like going off at a different tangent is your style, which only make sense to you alone but frankly adding no value to the ongoing discussion - since you are unable to focus let alone give meaning to the thread.
BTW, Christianity is not of Caucasian origin (considering the definition of the word Caucasian by its founder Christoph Meiners) - go read a little bit more.

Did I talk to you in the first place?, and I was never off topic in all my previous comments so if you cannot see the relation with the thread then I cannot help you and it is not my duty help you. Help yourself instead of relying on sarcarms
Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by dinachi(m): 5:14pm On Dec 26, 2013
And here people like Maheeda and Afraocandy go completely nude on their Christmas Cards! Make them try am with Islam now! Who said Christianity is not the most tolerant religion?
Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by farem: 5:14pm On Dec 26, 2013
[color=#990000]
When they are in minority or do not have state back-up as in wearing hijab...they claim human rights (freedom of religion for all mankinds). Right there in their stronghold, mere carrying bible about can earn you death from one roam-about devotee of allah. Converting one adult muslim (not the type practice in nupe emir's palace) will surely earn you a serious jail term or death.
This religion started and thrives thro the fear of heartless sword- bombs, violence.. Above 90 percents of it's early converts only succumbed/cringed under a sure raging sword of Uthman dan fodio. (if you disagree with this truth, just go and make an enquiry on the story of how the first convert in your lineage came to be, you will hate Islam thereafter). It's easier to be born into it, because you almost surely have no choice to make.

4 Likes

Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by safarigirl(f): 6:02pm On Dec 26, 2013
*sighs* poor him, I know hundreds of Nigerian bloggers that deserve the death penalty, we could start with to**n si****dam
Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by hotmas911(m): 6:04pm On Dec 26, 2013
Religion is the greatest misfortune in this world. Any religious person that can not condemn this death sentence is an enemy of the so called God. In this age? The number one sign of backwardness of a nation is inability to separate the state from religion. Saudi and co do not belong to this civilised age. A good, strong, well founded idea or religion with pro-human principle should be able to defend itself. If it has to be defended by a state through law or violent means, then the idea or religion is shallow or a deceit.

10 Likes

Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by ichommy(m): 6:04pm On Dec 26, 2013

You just spoke my mind. We naija Bloggers dey enjoy.

1 Like

Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by Gabrielsylar(m): 6:07pm On Dec 26, 2013
There is no Allah...its just a creation of a wicked mind...Jesus is lord

15 Likes

Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by IYANGBALI: 6:07pm On Dec 26, 2013
simpleseyi:

Nigerian Christians and Muslims are queuing at their embassy in Lagos and Abuja.
applying to be killed or what?

2 Likes

Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by claremont(m): 6:07pm On Dec 26, 2013
Ibo-Killer:
Saudi is a cursed nation.
What would you say about Nigeria then?! Saudi Arabia is one of the most prosperous countries on earth to those who abide by its laws.

5 Likes

Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by mickyarams: 6:09pm On Dec 26, 2013
So much for the religion of peace. Blood thirsty religion!!

5 Likes

Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by nemesiss: 6:09pm On Dec 26, 2013
Am coming for yall.....

1 Like

Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by joaquin64(m): 6:10pm On Dec 26, 2013
...but denouncing Islam while living in an Islamic country...Yeah, I know its good to stand up for what we believe and all... but didn't your mothers teach you better than to be outright daft?!!

Anyway, as you make your bed so you must lie, abi? To each, his own. There is no point coming here to complain and spill any outrage on death penalties and Islamic policy brouhahas because as you may have learned through your entire life, those people could never cower to your western constructed ways of thinking and beliefs. Forget it!

Don't get me wrong here though, I equally sympathize and pity for the man's life and the so called backward practices of some parts of Islam but I believe that young man knew what he was getting himself into before he began that website so I honestly find it hard to find any pity for him and I cannot waste a minute of further concern for a man who may even be smiling right now in some type of self-contention on his death chair.

7 Likes

Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by ryusufu(m): 6:12pm On Dec 26, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]Alhamdulillah..
Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by darthv: 6:15pm On Dec 26, 2013
I so hate Islam with great passion you can insult me if you want m expressing my opinion to myself

11 Likes

Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by mactonnyso: 6:16pm On Dec 26, 2013
naija sweet o, freedom of speach even an i.m.b.e.c.i.l.e can call his president names for fun

1 Like

Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by bolaji3071(m): 6:16pm On Dec 26, 2013
Oops too bad for dat country lipsrsealed
Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by Nobody: 6:18pm On Dec 26, 2013
Gamji007:

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.

I pity you. sad

It is a sad story and a big shame to the Saudis! I hate that country with passion!

Saudi Arabia is a curse! You can cry me a river! Killing human being for religion and God that doesn't exist is savagery!

5 Likes

Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by xp17(m): 6:19pm On Dec 26, 2013
Abdul Adam56: Allahu Akbar,masha Allah.
[size=18pt]hala keke nape

Hala ur fada left lap

[/size].

6 Likes

Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by busterr(m): 6:22pm On Dec 26, 2013
Abdul Adam56: Allahu Akbar,masha Allah.

shameless piece of crap mess your religion

4 Likes

Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by Nobody: 6:22pm On Dec 26, 2013
Wasn't he just stupid? You know there is a law against whatever it is your website advocates and still you continued in the line and now you are going to pay the price for it. I feel sad, i hate to see people die, but you dared the law man. I won't make this post if it becomes an offence to do so...Its sad.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Abramovich Exports His Two £1.3bn Yatchs To Avoid Them Getting Seized / Hamas, Israeli Troops Clash In Gaza Ahead Of War’s ‘next Stage’ / Matthew Ajibade Dies In US Police Custody (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.