Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy - Foreign Affairs (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy (35377 Views)

ISIS Fighter Executes Own Mother In Syria For 'apostasy,' Rights Groups Say / Nigerian Man Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Malaysia For Drug Trafficking / Nigerians Sentenced To Death For Drug Dealing: ALL OF THEM IGBOS - SHAME (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by Msgamble: 7:15pm On Dec 30, 2013
@roypain, 'a nameless spirit'? Let me ask u, hw did Mo recieved inspiration? Cos we know rm ur manual that is nt all d tym that his 'wishful angel Gabriel came to him', accordg to quran 70:4 ' d angels n the spirit ascend to him in a day measure whereof is 50,000 day" which 'Spirit' is Mo talking abt here?..@trottle Also d earlier verse 70:4 'say allah day is lyk 50,000 yrs for human' buh verse 32:5, especially verse 22:47 'a day in d sight of d Lord is lyk a thousand yrs of ur reckoning', Mo's allah confused? Power is f ucking me, oh no...!
Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by Rexyl(m): 7:17pm On Dec 30, 2013
Msgamble: @trottle, 'i wholly challange u'? Am sure u don't know what u're getting urself into..As we know 'power situation' during festive period in 9ja isn't great, i personally won't b able to gve it to u as i wish since accord to u 'Holy Bk' shouldn't av as many as over-100 u wrote..buh i refered u to [www.answering-islam.org/quran/contra/] just dwld their zip version u will see over 200 of ur manual contradiction both internal,historical n scientific blunder since this manual say u ppl(nt me) develop rm clot of blood n ur allah say he mislead ppl(quran 16:93) for one part, another it satan(qur 15:42), also mo's imagination isa is born under palm tree negating jewish trad,history of being born in stable = great manipulation of toral,history by gen Mo..just find out more for urself (n wen thru with that i will gve u link to find 1000-errors contradicting ealier revelation ur gen Mo recieved)..which power improved, do u even know who n how ur manual was written?

uhmm...

Great minds did what is awesome in the site. They have tried so much and laid unnecessary arguments to rest. Kudos to them. They have placed the religions side by side, discussed them with fullest references of scholars of both religions for all to know how truthful to God and from God what adherents believe.

Proper religion should not make life difficult for others, it should respect the rights of others. This world should be, live and let others live in as much as they obey the State law - laws that should respect fundamental human rights.
Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by Olayinkaoj(m): 7:51pm On Dec 30, 2013
IslamaBAD
Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by macof(m): 8:13pm On Dec 30, 2013
Trottle: . Pardon? Last time I checked, Islam is a universal religion practiced by all races which equally translates to every muslim being equal.

Arabs are not your mates in Islam. You worship the God of their ancestors and only slave yourself to them
Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by Olayinkaoj(m): 11:37pm On Dec 30, 2013
Bomb went off yesterday Sunday 29th Dec 2013 in a Russian train station and also today Monday another. No responsibility claimed yet but let us wait to know if it was carried out by a Christian group or Muslim.....ur guess is as good as mine

1 Like

Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by cloudstar: 2:05am On Dec 31, 2013
Olayinkaoj: Bomb went off yesterday Sunday 29th Dec 2013 in a Russian train station and also today Monday another. No responsibility claimed yet but let us wait to know if it was carried out by a Christian group or Muslim.....ur guess is as good as mine

They will tell you the idiots that did it are not Muslims.
Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by cloudstar: 5:47am On Dec 31, 2013
Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by Rexyl(m): 7:31am On Dec 31, 2013
cloudstar: This is what you don't see on the news - the constant killing of Christians:

http://bostonherald.com/news_opinion/international/africa/2013/12/extremists_kill_12_in_nigerian_christian_villages

constant killing of Christians? Aims to populate evil! Oh God our Redeemer...
Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by Rexyl(m): 7:31am On Dec 31, 2013
cloudstar: This is what you don't see on the news - the constant killing of Christians:

http://bostonherald.com/news_opinion/international/africa/2013/12/extremists_kill_12_in_nigerian_christian_villages

constant killing of Christians? Aims to populate evil! Oh God our Redeemer... Redeem the world from evil.
Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by Msgamble: 1:34am On Jan 01, 2014
Rexyl:

constant killing of Christians? Aims to populate evil! Oh God our Redeemer... Redeem the world from evil.
evil that says 'God of Moses' sent him, yet murdered entire jew clan in arabia, yemen qur. 9:29 'fight those who don't profess d true faith(islam) till they pay d poll tax with hand of humility' yet he says the God of Moses,David sent him? Who is fooling who?
Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by Rexyl(m): 12:16pm On Jan 02, 2014
the discourse is so hot but plausible and serves as a direct guide to the truth about the religions. people should be trained rather than to be mentally drained or being brainwashed and living in ignorance. If we all have known the basics there wouldn't have been room for unnecessary arguments except some people would choose to argue blindly.
Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by holythug(m): 5:25pm On Jan 02, 2014
all4naija:
You are very silly to be using the past to judge the present. There are no such practices any more but Muslims still continue with their barbaric killings. One changed the other refused to change. That is the difference, big head!

ur comment is a shallow oriented one

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Electoral College Confirms Joe Biden As Next US President / 'Robert Mugabe Can No Longer Walk' - President Emmerson Mnangagwa / 'Creepy' UK Men Are Advertising Shelter For Only Attractive Ukrainian Refugees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.