Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,131 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy (35373 Views)

ISIS Fighter Executes Own Mother In Syria For 'apostasy,' Rights Groups Say / Nigerian Man Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Malaysia For Drug Trafficking / Nigerians Sentenced To Death For Drug Dealing: ALL OF THEM IGBOS - SHAME (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by busterr(m): 6:23pm On Dec 26, 2013
busterr:

shameless piece of crap f*.ck your stupid religion
Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by hotmas911(m): 6:24pm On Dec 26, 2013
Any religious person that can not condemn this death sentence is an enemy of the so called God. In this age? The number one sign of backwardness of a nation is inability to separate the state from religion. Saudi and co do not belong to this civilised age. A good, strong, well founded idea or religion with pro-human principle should be able to defend itself. If it has to be defended by a state through law or violent means, then the idea or religion is shallow or a deceit.

2 Likes

Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by cloudstar: 6:24pm On Dec 26, 2013
vedaxcool:

Dude islam is not a country, even reprobates know it is a religion.

Is Saudi Arabia not the pinnacle of Sunni Islam? Isn't that where the prophet lived? Isn't that where the Quran is printed in hundreds of thousands every year? Isn't that where Muslims that are able go to the Hajj every year and pay the Saudi government billions of dollars?

3 Likes

Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by Nobody: 6:24pm On Dec 26, 2013
joaquin64: ...but denouncing Islam while living in an Islamic country...Yeah, I know its good to stand up for what we believe and all... but didn't your mothers teach you better than to be outright daft?!!

Anyway, as you make your bed so you must lie, abi? To each, his own. There is no point coming here to complain and spill any outrage on death penalties and Islamic policy brouhahas because as you may have learned in your entire life, those people could never cower to your western constructed ways of thinking and beliefs. Forget it!

I believe that young man knew what he was getting himself into before he began that website so I honestly find it hard to find any pity for him and I cannot waste a minute on a man who may even be smiling right now in some type of self-contention on his death chair.

Rebels!

NONSENSE! This is an excuse of a fool! I don't think you would have the right to express yourself here if your forefathers were sacrificed to Gods of the sun and gibberish in the past.

4 Likes

Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by cloudstar: 6:26pm On Dec 26, 2013
Me_Aboki:

Hypocrite, so you admit its in your bible, yet you are rejecting it - does Christianity allow you to choose and pick from your scripture?
If yes, then what you have is not Christianity but a fake religion that is man-made, revised and continually being revised by humans - I guess that's how you guys arrived at the various versions of your so called bible - king James version and what-not.

OH SHUT UP - How is this about the Bible now?

3 Likes

Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by Nobody: 6:27pm On Dec 26, 2013
I look forward to the day the West will invade Saudi Arabia. I strongly believe there is nothing wrong in doing that! That nation is a pest to human freedom.

3 Likes

Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by Trottle: 6:28pm On Dec 26, 2013
AKUNWATA1: ODE YOUR MOON god NO DEY ALLOW YOU REASON WELLA AGAIN ABI
undecided
Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by Mintayo(m): 6:28pm On Dec 26, 2013
Damn,that guy is handsome...what a waste.
Thank God I am a christain...and i pray the Light of the gospel will shine and break these people from every 'darkness' covering their faces...

1 Like

Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by CriminalIbos: 6:30pm On Dec 26, 2013
darthv: I so hate Islam with great passion you can insult me if you want m expressing my opinion to myself
who cares!

3 Likes

Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by Nobody: 6:32pm On Dec 26, 2013
olas24u:

Olodo! you will need to read volumes of books before you can understand anything .
SEE THEM
Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by cloudstar: 6:32pm On Dec 26, 2013
Me_Aboki:

The others you mentioned may have been founded by men but Islam will always stand alone on its own as the religion of God, not founded by man nor subject to human manipulation, even against the pressure of change for the sake of modernity as in the case of Christianity (and other religions) where its followers are continuously changing the words of the Bible and its teachings; its no wonder that Islam continues to be rising despite the ongoing campaign of calumny by its enemies in the Christian dominated world media - still, more and more ppl even in the western world are seeing the light and converting to Islam.

If Islam wasn't founded by Muhammad then I wonder who formed it. It was never a religion until Mohammad came on the scene. It borrowed and copied many practices from Christianity, Judaism and Zoroastrianism and retained certain aspects of pagan Arabic culture. Did you say people in the Western world are seeing the "light" of Islam. They only light we have seen in Islam is that of 9/11 and in Boston where muslims are usual "light up" the sky

12 Likes

Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by IamDebola: 6:32pm On Dec 26, 2013

1 Like

Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by dohiswill: 6:32pm On Dec 26, 2013
hercules07: I do not know where people get there information that blacks are treated as slaves in Saudi Arabia. A black Saudi man will be attended to first at their airport even before Obama. The Saudis enjoy a standard of living Nigerians can only imagine, their laws are strict but not difficult to abide with, I have worked there and will rather live there than in Nigeria.
and they will deport u as dey are doing
Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by vedaxcool(m): 6:33pm On Dec 26, 2013
jerseyboy:

Islam does not meet any objective qualification for a religion. Buddhism, Hinduism, Taoism, Christianity were all founded by peaceful men who abhor violence in the absolute. Islam? We are witness to the fruit of the founder.

P.S. when next you go through an airport to board a plane, thank the founder of this cultural / political cult for the hassle you have to go through. Yes it is a cult. That is why no member can leave. Islam is indefensible. With time it will self destruct

Well less is better than non, u post contain really no sensible point except relying on religious high and emotional drunkenness to make post that evidently lack substance. It is funny that every time u r gripped by fear u only know how to shout blood of Jesus, a criteria you claim God demanded for him to forgive u ur d sins, common on u religion is founded on first degree murder, smh

2 Likes

Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by CriminalIbos: 6:34pm On Dec 26, 2013
all4naija:

It is a sad story and a big shame to the Saudis! I hate that country with passion!

Saudi Arabia is a curse! You can cry me a river! Killing human being for religion and God that doesn't exist is savagery!
they don't even know u exist..! Keep hating
Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by vedaxcool(m): 6:35pm On Dec 26, 2013
cloudstar:

Is Saudi Arabia not the pinnacle of Sunni Islam? Isn't that where the prophet lived? Isn't that where the Quran is printed in hundreds of thousands every year? Isn't that where Muslims that are able go to the Hajj every year and pay the Saudi government billions of dollars?

So this makes Islam a country? don't quote if u cannot reason like an adult.

3 Likes

Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by Mintayo(m): 6:36pm On Dec 26, 2013
Gabriel_sylar: There is no Allah...its just a creation of a wicked mind...Jesus is lord
And to think they want to Nigeria into a sharia country,an islamic state? Almighty won't allow them.
These people need Jesus.

1 Like

Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by cloudstar: 6:38pm On Dec 26, 2013
vedaxcool:

So this makes Islam a country? don't quote if u cannot reason like an adult.

No one is arguing that Islam is a country. Saudi Arabia is the perfect example of where Islam is practiced - you don't need a PHD to see that.

3 Likes

Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by Trottle: 6:38pm On Dec 26, 2013
Horus: Thousands of Africans who have lived all their lives in Saudi Arabia are being repatriated daily right now, after loosing an arm or leg for some minor or trumped up offense and without regard for their comfort, welfare or rights. Racism towards Africans Moslems in Saudi Arabia is so strong it makes one wonder if making pilgrimage to Mecca should be one of the five pillars of the Muslim faith, and why Africans bother to be Muslim.
Arabs do not consider Black Moslems authentic or of consequence. At best, they concede to blacks, the role of ordained slaves or animals, to be used as beasts of burden by the “superior Arab race.” The rule applies to all blacks, whether Moslems or non-Moslems and whether of Nigerian (Hausa/Fulani or Yoruba extractions),Tanzanians, Ugandans, Malians or African-Americans.
. Are you on overdose? undecided haven't you seen prayers (salat) where a black man is the Imam among Arabs and other races? Its called unity in diversity. In the prophets time(s.a.w), blacks were in Makkah and in all ramification treated equally they inter marry, they pray side by side the Arabs they eat from the same plate so I don't know where your 'inequality' theory came from or are you one of those that sit at home and type nonesense without verification? I bet you are.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by vedaxcool(m): 6:38pm On Dec 26, 2013
Me_Aboki:

The others you mentioned may have been founded by men but Islam will always stand alone on its own as the religion of God, not founded by man nor subject to human manipulation, even against the pressure of change for the sake of modernity as in the case of Christianity (and other religions) where its followers are continuously changing the words of the Bible and its teachings; its no wonder that Islam continues to be rising despite the ongoing campaign of calumny by its enemies in the Christian dominated world media - still, more and more ppl even in the western world are seeing the light and converting to Islam.

This is real deep, but would the disbelievers listen
Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by Mintayo(m): 6:39pm On Dec 26, 2013
vedaxcool:

Well less is better than non, u post contain really no sensible point except relying on religious high and emotional drunkenness to make post that evidently lack substance. It is funny that every time u r gripped by fear u only know how to shout blood of Jesus, a criteria you claim God demanded for him to forgive u ur d sins, common on u religion is founded on first degree murder, smh
Hehehehhe,pot calling kettle black,smh...
Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by Nobody: 6:39pm On Dec 26, 2013
IamDebola: Alhamdulillah.. Next I want is the Gay Imam in the U.S.
Make dem finish am before he starts...

ISLAM, RELIGION OF PEACE!
Not with your Boko Haram attacks everywhere in the North! You comment like human being with a chicken brain!
Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by DMainMan: 6:40pm On Dec 26, 2013
Criminal Ibos: they don't even know u exist..! Keep hating
Abi o. He knows d law. Y not obey it.
Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by DMainMan: 6:40pm On Dec 26, 2013
Criminal Ibos: they don't even know u exist..! Keep hating
Abi o. He knows d law. Y not obey it. If u cant, den go to any country dat will.
Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by Trottle: 6:40pm On Dec 26, 2013
Guykhena: . No every islam nation is cursed,,they kill for fun(no offence 2 muslims)
. Two jobless, low and ignorant hobos.
Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by Emelantay45: 6:41pm On Dec 26, 2013
Somebody die u dae halla alah akuba

1 Like

Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by Nobody: 6:42pm On Dec 26, 2013
Criminal Ibos:

they don't even know u exist..! Keep hating
Sure I know that! But, I know they do exist! It just makes them visible than I am. This is the modern world we live in,dude!

1 Like

Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by seribroo56(m): 6:43pm On Dec 26, 2013
Me_Aboki:

Hypocrite, so you admit its in your bible, yet you are rejecting it - does Christianity allow you to choose and pick from your scripture?
If yes, then what you have is not Christianity but a fake religion that is man-made, revised and continually being revised by humans - I guess that's how you guys arrived at the various versions of your so called bible - king James version and what-not.
Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by Afrobasic(m): 6:44pm On Dec 26, 2013
olu_kenzo :
Wasn't he just stupid? You know there is a law against whatever it is your website advocates and still you continued in the line and now you are going to pay the price for it. I feel sad, i hate to see people die, but you dared the law man. I won't make this post if it becomes an offence to do so...Its sad.

If you're a Christian consider this scenario, Christianity becomes an offence in Nigeria, would drop it
If you're a Muslim, ask your self the same question.

2 Likes

Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by curtain: 6:44pm On Dec 26, 2013
And to think this is what Buhari, and his Jihadist Boko want all nigerians to practice under APC. May God destroy them all and save the brain-washed.
Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by seribroo56(m): 6:44pm On Dec 26, 2013
Trottle: . Two jobless, low and ignorant hobos.
Re: Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy by joaquin64(m): 6:44pm On Dec 26, 2013
all4naija:

NONSENSE! This is an excuse of a fool! I don't think you would have the right to express yourself here if your forefathers were sacrificed to Gods of the sun and gibberish in the past.

I have every right to express myself as I deem fit and however I feel. You too have the right to your opinion and you should not castigate others for theirs. That is exactly what this religion (which I assume you are criticizing through your harsh remarks towards mine) is doing. You just did the exact same thing. It really does begin with us if you are inclined to change anything don't you think?

By the way I meant to edit my post before you retorted, so I suggest you read it once more.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Electoral College Confirms Joe Biden As Next US President / 'Creepy' UK Men Are Advertising Shelter For Only Attractive Ukrainian Refugees / 'Robert Mugabe Can No Longer Walk' - President Emmerson Mnangagwa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.