Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,544 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On - Romance (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On (46497 Views)

I Have A Huge Crush On Diddydiva / I Have A Huge Crush On Juliaann And Seriousbabe / Having A Huge Crush On A Nairalander (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by physise(m): 9:32am On Dec 30, 2013
psky:

I'm surprised you think finding out he fabricated the story will be of no consequence. If he did, that means he would have successfully decieved the great hundreds, if not thousands of people who have viewed this thread; he would have tricked the admin into gaining his sympathy and putting this on frontpage; and he would achieved his aim of elevating his status, after abusing the trust of everyone on nairaland. To me this is a lot.

And I hate seeing bad guys win, I don't have to apply the naija mentality of gaining something personally before I try to stop it. I don't know if there is a bad guy in this case, but that's what I'm trying to find out.

oboy u chill na
Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by psky: 9:36am On Dec 30, 2013
slinkman: well really this was a post made by admin deejay harry off recent, he and emmikem runs basedroid. as for the meeting with the lady, i wouldn't say he stated any particular forum, he wrote his threads on tech fix sagas,it may have been anywhere, i even got to know deejay harry from www.xda-developers.com . deejay harry runs two filled group on whatsapp, doing with android solutions filled with both guys, ladies and other gurus, i happen to be a part of the groups, that was why i defended the tech guru part.

Come on man, when you say thread on nairaland who means another forum? If you meant another forum you would have said so. Let's be honest with ourselves here.

And what do you guys mean by tech fix saga? I doesn't seem similar to what I read on Wikipedia.

Besides, all the credentials you are giving him are inconsequential when we accept the fact that it was a thread of his that caught her attention. I just need you to show me a thread of his that would convince an individual that deejay harry is more than capable in the "tech fix saga" science. It can't be so hard.

1 Like

Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by psky: 9:46am On Dec 30, 2013
Vivly: Please give it a rest!! Most people know Deejay harry. I don't know what other proof you need before you agree they aren't one person.

psky:
What would be unquestionable proof is another picture of her (the one in the snapshot is in no way verifiable) holding a piece of paper with her name and nairaland handwritten on it. Again you are not obliged to do this, but if you are intent on proving the authenticity of her identity you could.

I'm sorry but I cannot rest on the knowledge that "everybody knows this", I'm just not like that.

But hey you are all free to ignore me and leave it like that, and I'd leave it like that as well, I'm only vaguely interested in it anyway. As much as you'll remember it as a story you believe was true, I'd remember it as a story questionable, and everybody's happy.

But if you keep knocking me off with "proof", then I'd keep assessing and questioning that "proof".
Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by slinkman(m): 9:55am On Dec 30, 2013

1 Like

Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by psky: 10:13am On Dec 30, 2013
slinkman: like vivly rightfully put it, some people here actually know deejay harry, and deejay harry and maureen aren't the same person. i am off

So because you know him he can't create another account? Come on man
Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by Vivly(f): 10:18am On Dec 30, 2013
psky:

You're actually sounding ridiculous here o. Most people know him already. He doesn't need to fabricate this thread for popularity as you claim. Does it seem absurd to you that a girl will write an open letter to a guy? For your sake, let it go.

2 Likes

Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by slinkman(m): 10:23am On Dec 30, 2013
psky:

well for me, i know him and most of us who know him know how the story already went.
Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by Dannylux: 10:29am On Dec 30, 2013
Dude needs an open letter. His argument doesn't make sense anymore.

1 Like

Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by psky: 10:30am On Dec 30, 2013
Vivly: You're actually sounding ridiculous here o. Most people know him already. He doesn't need to fabricate this thread for popularity as you claim. Does it seem absurd to you that a girl will write an open letter to a guy? For your sake, let it go.

It's not necessarily about getting popular, but about having an upgraded image. That's the motive I've found most probable. Besides, I'm sure many more people know him now than those before.

And no it's not absurd for a girl to write such a letter, infact I read the first few pages when it first appeared on frontpage and found it sweet and refreshing. If you go through my initial comment you will see what I find unusual.

1 Like

Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by psky: 10:38am On Dec 30, 2013
slinkman: well for me, i know him and most of us who know him know how the story already went.

I'm sorry but this doesn't prove anything, and proof is what I need.

Dannylux: Dude needs an open letter. His argument doesn't make sense anymore.

How?

1 Like

Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by Vivly(f): 10:40am On Dec 30, 2013
psky:

It's not necessarily about getting popular, but about having an upgraded image. That's the motive I've found most probable. Besides, I'm sure many more people know him now than those before.

And no it's not absurd for a girl to such a letter, infact I read the first few pages when it first appeared on frontpage and found it sweet and refreshing. If you go through my initial comment you will see what I find unusual.
wow! So a girl crushing on a guy now gives him an upgraded image? Psky, You suprise me. For your sake again, Let it go. The op isn't gonna answer you and neither will deejay harry. Your doubts has no premise or facts. Girls crush on guys all the time on this forum and everybody has gone past the age of upgrading their image cuz of that.

2 Likes

Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by slinkman(m): 10:44am On Dec 30, 2013
psky:

I'm sorry but this doesn't prove anything, and proof is what I need.
proof of what? was the letter meant for you? lol. this guy needs an open letter.
Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by psky: 10:57am On Dec 30, 2013
Vivly: wow! So a girl crushing on a guy now gives him an upgraded image? Psky, You suprise me. For your sake again, Let it go. The op isn't gonna answer you and neither will deejay harry. Your doubts has no premise or facts. Girls crush on guys all the time on this forum and everybody has gone past the age of upgrading their image cuz of that.

In society as much as women who have rich alpha male sort of partners have upgraded images, so are men with beautiful partners. I don't think this could be denied. And although those aren't right standards, many people still apply them, even subconsciously.

Besides it's not everyday we see a girl writing an open letter to a guy, if it's really regular please prove.

Lastly, I'm not waiting for them to answer me, like I said they are not obliged to do so, I'm simply addressing those addressing me.
Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by psky: 11:01am On Dec 30, 2013
slinkman: proof of what? was the letter meant for you? lol. this guy needs an open letter.

I thought that's what you've being trying to do throughout, now you're acting like you just visited this thread.

It's all good sha, guess we've ended our discussion.
Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by mizjules(f): 6:01pm On Dec 30, 2013
psky:

I'm surprised you think finding out he fabricated the story will be of no consequence. If he did, that means he would have successfully decieved the great hundreds, if not thousands of people who have viewed this thread; he would have tricked the admin into gaining his sympathy and putting this on frontpage; and he would achieved his aim of elevating his status, after abusing the trust of everyone on nairaland. To me this is a lot.

And I hate seeing bad guys win, I don't have to apply the naija mentality of gaining something personally before I try to stop it. I don't know if there is a bad guy in this case, but that's what I'm trying to find out.

this is making me laugh, just hear yourself , if you wanna catch the bad guys why Don't you start from aso rock?? And who told you the thousands that viewed this thread cares, it was fun and we enjoyed it..Don't be a sadist.. As I said get a life! This won't fetch you money ok??!

4 Likes

Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by mattfeuter(m): 10:40pm On Jun 30, 2014
physise: u even join self

Lol yes oh
Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by Nobody: 10:08pm On Sep 26, 2014

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (Reply)

Adam And Eve Inspired Pre-Wedding Photos / 2 Sisters Get Married On The Same Day To Honor Their Mother (Wedding Photos) / Man Curses His Oyinbo Girlfriend In Igbo, Gives Her Wrong Translation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.