Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,306 members, 7,839,490 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On (46506 Views)

I Have A Huge Crush On Diddydiva / I Have A Huge Crush On Juliaann And Seriousbabe / Having A Huge Crush On A Nairalander (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by maureen5(m): 3:16pm On Dec 26, 2013
he is yet to say anything to me sad
Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by maureen5(m): 3:20pm On Dec 26, 2013
Vivly: Just to confirm, what's the first letter of his username.
i don't know how he might feel saying his username, but i think it is obvious already.
Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by jhidey08(m): 3:27pm On Dec 26, 2013
maureen5: thanks alot. he has commented.
Jealousy don dey wori me oh, when wil dis gal write an open letter 2me na, b4 it is too late pha.
Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by vizkiz: 3:35pm On Dec 26, 2013
*watchinq* undecided
Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by Nobody: 3:36pm On Dec 26, 2013
This is good. smiley

Deejay_harry1 and Maureen5 cheesycheesy

2 Likes

Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by Vivly(f): 3:38pm On Dec 26, 2013
Baybe: smiley

Deejay_harry1 and Maureen5 cheesycheesy
Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by freda506(f): 3:39pm On Dec 26, 2013
Vivly: Just to confirm, what's the first letter of his username.
"d"
Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by missKeri(f): 3:42pm On Dec 26, 2013
*singing* Love is in d air

1 Like

Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by SpicyMimi(f): 3:44pm On Dec 26, 2013
Harry! Say somfn to this gal nah...abi kilode gan? angry Seriously u aint expecting her to indicate you ae the one, before you do somthn abt this..huh? Oya tell her..u like her too...nd lets have a happy ending story.. wink

2 Likes

Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by Justeenaleo(f): 3:44pm On Dec 26, 2013
The guy is in shock,someone wake him up,he can't believe it,
Maureen,I love ur confidence,buh wat will u do if he doesn't fancy u
Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by SpicyMimi(f): 3:46pm On Dec 26, 2013
ivyy:

You too like aproko cheesy
wink
Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by Emeraldrita1(f): 3:48pm On Dec 26, 2013
ivyy:

Abi Finish it up with a name so we can help you beg him tongue
,,abi! Ooo
Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by AbuMikey(m): 3:49pm On Dec 26, 2013
Khalessi: Ummmm PM is not that hard to send... undecided

I just tire oo undecided

Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by Nobody: 3:54pm On Dec 26, 2013
[quote author=Vivly][/quote]When are you writing your own letter? cheesycheesy

3 Likes

Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by AbuMikey(m): 3:55pm On Dec 26, 2013

Harry, bia!

Shey You wan leave maureen for wilderness ni? undecided

You berra come and and say something, while myself and other onlookers watch as the movie unfolds cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by Vivly(f): 3:56pm On Dec 26, 2013
Drama plenty. Just PM the guy. Ish should be private. From the look of things, He's not ready to play the Sexkillz and ogugua online game.
Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by AbuMikey(m): 3:56pm On Dec 26, 2013
Baybe: When are you writing your own letter? cheesycheesy

The $50,000,000 question grin

Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by LoganHenderson: 3:58pm On Dec 26, 2013
Open love letter? Gej and Obj's ministry is moving.

5 Likes

Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by IAMBREEZY: 3:59pm On Dec 26, 2013
*Observing*
Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by physise(m): 4:02pm On Dec 26, 2013
Following grin
Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by AbuMikey(m): 4:04pm On Dec 26, 2013

Viewing this topic: imsu.boi(m), Nonso23(m), okwudiri okoro(m),
vizkiz(m), we77(f), jalie(f), Justeenaleo(f), Emy~Leo(m), byvan(f),
SpicyMimi(f), AdeSuave(f), Baybe(f), missKeri(f), moreeni(f),
Vivly(f), martha(f), physise(m), Logan Henderson and 1 guest(s)

Nilla Vanilla is here! shockedshockedgrin

Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by Vivly(f): 4:05pm On Dec 26, 2013
Abu Mikey:

Nilla Vanilla is here! shockedshockedgrin

cheesy cheesy I don't think they understand.
Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by Vivly(f): 4:07pm On Dec 26, 2013
Baybe: When are you writing your own letter? cheesycheesy
Lol. After you.
Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by Nobody: 4:08pm On Dec 26, 2013
maureen5: he is yet to say anything to me sad

A girl like you shouldn't beg for love,its heartbreaking .what ll be ll be,don't ever beg for love,its an unattractive quality.Alpha males don't fall for women who beg for their love.

1 Like

Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by Nobody: 4:08pm On Dec 26, 2013

8 Likes

Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by homesteady(m): 4:09pm On Dec 26, 2013
Deejay harry is shy! Eya! sad grin
Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by druid06(m): 4:14pm On Dec 26, 2013
Vivly: Drama plenty. Just PM the guy. Ish should be private. From the look of things, He's not ready to play the Sexkillz and ogugua online game.

Hey! Where's Sexkillz?

BTW, Nice profile picture. I had a thought you were light skinned.

1 Like

Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by sweetestguy(m): 4:14pm On Dec 26, 2013
Nonso23: I don dey watch this thread since morning. I no expect say Harry go let am reach this extent without a "robust" reply. grin Bros e no hard na
"I'm sorry, can we start off as just friends?. I don't wanna rush anything"
"I'm seeing someone else"
"I don't like it online" or
"YES, I THINK I FEEL THE SAME WAY" <== best reply if you ask me grin
Just give her an answer. It's torture wearing her shoes right now bikonu. We want the population of confident outgoing girls to increase as against them green light babes'. Abi, you like am as girls dey yarn say confident ladies scare us?
Chairman abeg contribute your quota na
guy which skul u go? I sure u sabi book pass ur lecturers, 1,000,000 likes

4 Likes

Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by Nobody: 4:15pm On Dec 26, 2013
gigidy!
Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by Nobody: 4:15pm On Dec 26, 2013
Abu Mikey:

Harry, bia!

Shey You wan leave maureen for wilderness ni? undecided

You berra come and and say something, while myself and other onlookers watch as the movie unfolds cheesy

brother mi, you sef follow?? shocked
Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by AbuMikey(m): 4:16pm On Dec 26, 2013
Vivly: cheesy cheesy I don't think they understand.

cheesy They don't! gringrin

Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by Vivly(f): 4:17pm On Dec 26, 2013
druid06:

Hey! Where's Sexkillz?

BTW, Nice profile picture. I had a thought you were light skinned.
He ported from nairaland to .........................

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (36) (Reply)

2 Sisters Get Married On The Same Day To Honor Their Mother (Wedding Photos) / Adam And Eve Inspired Pre-Wedding Photos / Man Curses His Oyinbo Girlfriend In Igbo, Gives Her Wrong Translation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.