Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,860 members, 7,817,542 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

Adeboye, Olukoya, Oyedepo, Oritsajafor, Listen To Christ Warning & Amend Ur Way - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Adeboye, Olukoya, Oyedepo, Oritsajafor, Listen To Christ Warning & Amend Ur Way (33029 Views)

Jesus Christ Warning To Christians In Nigeria / Adeboye Talks About His Impending Death / 2014 Prophecies By Dr. DK Olukoya Of MFM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeboye, Olukoya, Oyedepo, Oritsajafor, Listen To Christ Warning & Amend Ur Way by Nobody: 12:13am On Dec 31, 2013
highyo:
now do you believe that if heaven and earth pass away, not single word that is in the bible will go without being fulfill?
I guess you believe that.

Let's discuss about Abraham, Lazarus and the rich man

Abraham said, there are Moses, and other prophet in the world, if they will not believe them.... Let's pause
ever since they have being warning about end time, coming of Christ and hell, how many people believe the preachers? Ever since they've being warning about how wrong it is for women to put on Men's wear? Didnt they argue, saying it's women trousers and not men. Why dont we even have men skirt? Mtcheew

eversince they've being warning about using jewelries, how many people believe?
How many people want to listen to daddy Kumuyi's message?
How many people want to follow mummy G.O of RCCG examples?
How many people want to listen to NOAH then?

It's already written in the bible that they will not listen

NOW LET'S CONTINUE

The rich man said, No if you send someone from the dead they will believe but Abraham replied
If they will not listen to moses and other prophet, they will not listen to the one sent from dead.

At this stage, I dont think God has sent anyone from they dead, neither did he said, he will not send. Beside it's Abraham speaking here,
God has not send, but the result has already being known.
How did God know they will not listen if he has not send? Of course God will justified (psalm 51)

he will send from the dead, just to fulfill that word written in the book of Luke
they will not listen even if God send someone from the dead.
Now practical

Abraham Yakubu died on Lagos Ibadan Express way and came back to give report, how many believe? That's the word of God

Pastor Daniel Okechukwu confirmed dead but woke up in the Motuary in the Third days. He was shown mercy else he would have being condem to hell because he fail to forgive her wife when she slapped him.
How many people believe his report? The word of God is coming to pass

Linda a prostitute came back to life and gave her own report, about the condition of our present church? Did they believe? That's the word of God

It seems I've read a 7 years old korean girl that also gave her report

Evg. Magret Amure will argue on the use of Ornament to the core, but when she died, she was condemed to hell due to it. She came back and gave her report, No she want to sell C.D
even when all what Linda and Amure said are confirmed in the word of God.

No one we believe because God said so, so the word of God is fulfilled
Lies. Lies. Lies. No one can go to heaven and come back. Lazarus died and came back to live but didn't yarn us any news from heaven. I can't be deceived. Sign of end time. Many will claim that they have being to heaven and hell. Be warned. Devil is a deceiver.
Re: Adeboye, Olukoya, Oyedepo, Oritsajafor, Listen To Christ Warning & Amend Ur Way by Nobody: 12:17am On Dec 31, 2013
What makes jewellry bad Bible verse please!!
Re: Adeboye, Olukoya, Oyedepo, Oritsajafor, Listen To Christ Warning & Amend Ur Way by Walspring: 12:17pm On Dec 31, 2013
highyo:
I said I was not I am

Your replied to my question was not full answered.

But i want you to know one thing, You need to seek for the truth before you condemed or accused any GOs.. because MFM had warned all his member and if you dont believe me just try and get a message of MFM GO titled BACKSLIDING.

Addtion to what GOD2MAN said earlier,.... The solemnn assembly messages was not recorded but during the solemn assembly he warned every members.
Re: Adeboye, Olukoya, Oyedepo, Oritsajafor, Listen To Christ Warning & Amend Ur Way by perilioustime: 2:00pm On Dec 31, 2013
FrancisTony: Lies. Lies. Lies. No one can go to heaven and come back. Lazarus died and came back to live but didn't yarn us any news from heaven. I can't be deceived. Sign of end time. Many will claim that they have being to heaven and hell. Be warned. Devil is a deceiver.
when Lazarus died, did his spirit remain in his body for three days?

Well Jonah too has expirience hell too
Jonah 2:2 I prayed to you and you listened to me from deep in the world of the dead (Hell)

Lazarus was not a deaf and dump man, but not a single word of Lazarus was recorded in the bible, if not he would have also speak out the way jonah did
Re: Adeboye, Olukoya, Oyedepo, Oritsajafor, Listen To Christ Warning & Amend Ur Way by perilioustime: 2:04pm On Dec 31, 2013
Walspring:

Your replied to my question was not full answered.

But i want you to know one thing, You need to seek for the truth before you condemed or accused any GOs.. because MFM had warned all his member and if you dont believe me just try and get a message of MFM GO titled BACKSLIDING.

Addtion to what GOD2MAN said earlier,.... The solemnn assembly messages was not recorded but during the solemn assembly he warned every members.
where can I get the message? Can I get it free on line? I heard of Pastor Olukoya message yesterday on Satanic Agents in the church but was not complete
can I get them on line too?
Re: Adeboye, Olukoya, Oyedepo, Oritsajafor, Listen To Christ Warning & Amend Ur Way by perilioustime: 2:39pm On Dec 31, 2013
FrancisTony: What makes jewellry bad Bible verse please!!
If God will want to allow that, he would have peard your ear from the womb. He's a perfect God that can never make a mistake
all what he has created are all perfectly created.
But I know many people will still look for what to justified them self
They knows the truth, but love to
please their own way and to also
encourage others in doing it (Rom 1:31)
they claim to be wise but they are fools
Rom1:22
Bible truely condemn the
use of jewelries.
And if they keep saying it doesnt matter,
then they are defending satan, for he's a father of liars. A cup of truth and a tank of lies.

Gen35:1-4 jacob himself call it foriegn gods

Exo 12:35-36 God ask isreal to collect it
from Egyptians. They have not sinned with it here

Exodus 32 Isrealite sinned with it

Exodus 33, God said he will destroy the people of isrealite if he go with them,

but if I will go with you, remove your ornament.

Why?

God was the one who told the people of isreal to collect the egyptians jewelries,
so
why angry with the use?
He's angry because they shared his glory with it. No one can steal the glory of God
Satan was chase out of heaven for that and for that he was forever doomed

Herod try to steal from it too, when people where praising him, saying this is the voice of God and not man, then God struk him with plague because he tried to steal his glory
remember God is a Jeleous God, each time he sees it on you, he will feel jeleous that
this things share from my glory

That's why God said in Ezk7:19 that i take
it away from you. Anything bad and unclean are the things taken away from God's people

Ezk 7:19 after taking it away from us, The lord said I will give it to the stranger of the world and they will spoil and defiled it.

Stranger here means the kingdom of darkness.

And they will surely come and challenge you when you die the same way they challenged Moses. They will tell you troughout your life time, you were using their properties and they will quote that Ezik 7:19 and Rev21:27 anything defiles will not enter
God's kingdom

then you will hear depart from there you will run to hell your self. No angel will throw you there, no devil will drag you there, but you will run there your self with your leg when guilty. Your body can disobey God now, but will never disobey him then.

even 1ptr3:3 never encourage the uses of ornament. He said
NOT WITH

answer me

MUST YOU DRESS LIKE A
PROSTITUTE? PROSTITUTE USED THESE THINGS TO SEDUCED.
YOU YOURSELF MAY NOT HAVE A BAD INTENSION, BUT DO YOU KNOW THE MAN WATCHING YOU?

You no go die if you no use am?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeboye, Olukoya, Oyedepo, Oritsajafor, Listen To Christ Warning & Amend Ur Way by Nobody: 2:45pm On Dec 31, 2013
perilioustime:
when Lazarus died, did his spirit remain in his body for three days?

Well Jonah too has expirience hell too
Jonah 2:2 I prayed to you and you listened to me from deep in the world of the dead (Hell)

Lazarus was not a deaf and dump man, but not a single word of Lazarus was recorded in the bible, if not he would have also speak out the way jonah did
oh please! Enough of lies and blasphemy. Jonah only lived inside fish.

God was not s.tupid when he said "my eye haven't seen nor my ear heard what God prepared for his chosen one".
He knew that some people would try to rell their astute stupidity in the name, they have seen heaven.
Re: Adeboye, Olukoya, Oyedepo, Oritsajafor, Listen To Christ Warning & Amend Ur Way by Nobody: 2:56pm On Dec 31, 2013
Oh please! None of your bible verse explains don't use jewellry.

In my opinion, jewellries and ornaments become a sin when we mould and worship it as the isrealite did.

From the bible passage, it shows that the isrealites have been using ornaments since and God still love them. He will only become a jealous God if we start worshipping it but what i know is that jewellries and ornament ain't a sin.

PROOF THAT THE ISREALITE WOMEN HAVE BEEN USING IT
If they weren't using it, they would not have gotten any ornament and jewellry they used to mould the golden lamb.
ORNAMENT IS NOT A SIN
Re: Adeboye, Olukoya, Oyedepo, Oritsajafor, Listen To Christ Warning & Amend Ur Way by perilioustime: 4:49pm On Dec 31, 2013
FrancisTony: oh please! Enough of lies and blasphemy. Jonah only lived inside fish.

God was not s.tupid when he said "my eye haven't seen nor my ear heard what God prepared for his chosen one".
He knew that some people would try to rell their astute stupidity in the name, they have seen heaven.
my dear, only when you have the holy spirit, only then you can understand the bible.
Prov7:27 they shall go down into the chamber of death.

A chamber is like a room, that shows that every part of hell has prison cell

Job17:16 they shall go down to the bars of the pit.

And they shall be gathered together as a prisoners are gathered in the pit, and shall be shut up in the prison.

Now back to Jonah
Jonah 2:6 I went down to the very root of the mountain (bottom of the earth) into the land whose gates lock shut forever (Hell) the gate of hell is shut forever, no one can come out, only Jesus has the key.

Fish does not has a gate
Fish does not has a chamber
if you cant spend 3 hours in a room without ventilation, then you cant spend an hour in a fish without diying

my friend Bible is not a newspaper you can just read as a story book. You must read and understand but without the holispirit, you cant understand even the one i've explain to you,

why dont you ask what Isiah said in Isiah 33:14
the sinners in zion are afraid, fearfulness hath surprised the hypocrites. Who among us shall dwell with the devouring fire? Who among us shall dwell with everlasting burning

i.e. (Fear dominates hell, and when you get there you will be full of suprise of its horrible and the fire burns forever)

this is another facts that Isiah saw the vision of hell. Because he didnt say I saw michel jackson I saw bimbo Odukoya, I saw Amadioha in hell doesnt mean what he saw is different from what Linda said, or Amure said.

My dear James said, let he that lack understanding ask the lord that gives generously. Ask for it before reading the bible.
Do you know Muslims also read the bible even more than some christains? But they cant understand it, all what they can see in Jesus bow and pray like muslim before he raise Lazarus. They can only see what is not in the bible.
Dont be like them my dear

1 Like

Re: Adeboye, Olukoya, Oyedepo, Oritsajafor, Listen To Christ Warning & Amend Ur Way by perilioustime: 4:55pm On Dec 31, 2013
FrancisTony: Oh please! None of your bible verse explains don't use jewellry.

In my opinion, jewellries and ornaments become a sin when we mould and worship it as the isrealite did.

From the bible passage, it shows that the isrealites have been using ornaments since and God still love them. He will only become a jealous God if we start worshipping it but what i know is that jewellries and ornament ain't a sin.

PROOF THAT THE ISREALITE WOMEN HAVE BEEN USING IT
If they weren't using it, they would not have gotten any ornament and jewellry they used to mould the golden lamb.
ORNAMENT IS NOT A SIN
like i've said, if you dont have the holispirit, even if I break the bible to pices, you will still argue it.
If I can give you all those bible quote and yet you fail to understand, well you know why I'm glad for you? You are a man. But the more women you advice and encourage to use them, the more blood you will have in your hand.
Re: Adeboye, Olukoya, Oyedepo, Oritsajafor, Listen To Christ Warning & Amend Ur Way by Nobody: 4:59pm On Dec 31, 2013
Your bible passage quote is cool cool but doesn't mean that a dead person will go to hell and bring story for us.
Re: Adeboye, Olukoya, Oyedepo, Oritsajafor, Listen To Christ Warning & Amend Ur Way by highyo: 7:17pm On Dec 31, 2013
FrancisTony: Your bible passage quote is cool cool but doesn't mean that a dead person will go to hell and bring story for us.
Re: Adeboye, Olukoya, Oyedepo, Oritsajafor, Listen To Christ Warning & Amend Ur Way by Walspring: 4:41pm On Jan 03, 2014
perilioustime:
where can I get the message? Can I get it free on line? I heard of Pastor Olukoya message yesterday on Satanic Agents in the church but was not complete
can I get them on line too?

You can get them online but the best place to get the messages are MFM battle cry store/bookstore at the Headquarter or Prayer City or any of their office

Lastly some are free online.
Re: Adeboye, Olukoya, Oyedepo, Oritsajafor, Listen To Christ Warning & Amend Ur Way by winner01(m): 12:26pm On Jul 06, 2014
highyo: Daddy G.O of RCCG, MFM, WINNERS, AND CAN PRESIDENT. One thing I want you all to understand is this. Whosoever much is given to, much would be required.

It is much more better to be a church member and go to heaven than to die and go to hell with the title, Pastor, Reveren, Bishop etc. God has only known you by your name and he's not a respecter of any man.

I want you to understand something. The level of your holiness as a church member can qualify you to enter the kingdom of God but can hindered you as a Pastor, G.O, Rev etc
heed to warning and correction

The love of God towards david, cause God to send Nathan to him to warned him about his errors.

I want you to know that david has all the power to even kill Nathan for coming to challenge him with those words, but he never do that, instead, he humbled himself and heed to correction.

He realised that he was nothing before God. He realised that God has every chance to kill him immediately he commited that crime.
Achan never has the opportunity of repenting, even Saul too.
He was just a shephard before the lord enthrone him to be king over isreal

The same thing applied to you all. You have once live in the mud before the lord called you into the light. You have never once dream of being a General Supretendent of a church one day, but because you were truthful with the one talent given to you by the lord, now he has given you 10 more talent.
I understand we are not angels, we are human, because of your title, that doesnt mean you can't sin against the lord and the lord can't correct you.
The lord has being sending different kind of Nathan to you, like bro Sadiq, Evg Funmilayo, Linda, Emmanuel Oghenetega etc. Even the vision I myself have towards Pastor Adeboye too. Even if you will all argue with linda testimony that she claim to die, the rest never die, nither do I die either. God is the creator of heaven and earth and can use whatsoever he desire.

Do not call God warning a lie, just to make your member relax and feel okay. Let them run away if they want to.

One thing I know very much is that, God love this for Great men of God and will not want them to perish,
Pastor Adeboye has did many great work for God, going to villages to villages in preaching the gospel, and many that had after death expirience like Pastor Yakubu, Sampson Emmanuel all saw his building how big it is in heaven. Will you now take a risk of loosing all this things?

I want you to know that the most dangerous enemy is pride.

Come back to God and plead for mercy.

I was a member of MFM and I can still testify to it that Olukoya preach more of holiness. But till now, I do not know why he's included. But one thing I'm sure of is, God is not a God of confusion. We only see you in church. If you have done something wrong, come out and say it publicly, than confessing your sins in hell for ethernity. God sees every thing done in secreat. He will not lie.

Oritsajafor, what relationship does an unbeliever has with a believer? Is there any love between darkness and light? Turn away from politice and focus on the sheep dedicated to you.

I know some of their member will want to defend them. But before you do that, I want you to know that, I do not have anything against any of these men of God, infact Mummy G.O, and Daddy G.O, of RCCG, CAC, and Deeper life pictures are what I use as my screen saver just to show how I love them all.

Members, you will be judge alone. Not by what your pastor preached to you, but by what is in the bible. Live according to the word of God, live it, eat it, and sleep with it. Exalt the word of God than your G.O. Doctrine. Many member will get to heaven before their pastor
UMA UKPAI
OYAKILOME
OKOTIE
T.B. JOSHUA
T.D JAKE
DUKAR WILLIAM
BILLY GRAHAM
CREFLO DOLLAR
LAZARUS MOUKA
D. MIYERIJESU
MADAM IDHAOZAR

you all are still living. We all know you here on Earth. Will we see you in heaven? Heed to warning
if you are truly from God, you would get this message to them directly and not create a thread to find out believers and unbelievers positive and negative opinions..Letting some of them doubt the power of God in these men of God..May God forgive you.
Re: Adeboye, Olukoya, Oyedepo, Oritsajafor, Listen To Christ Warning & Amend Ur Way by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jul 06, 2014
texaco1: But the op is yet to make any concrete accusation against these so called men of God.what is the op warning them against?what is the reason for this warning? Maybe the op can elaborate more.

I picked he said they are not preaching holiness
Re: Adeboye, Olukoya, Oyedepo, Oritsajafor, Listen To Christ Warning & Amend Ur Way by highyo: 7:07pm On Jul 09, 2014
winner01: if you are truly from God, you would get this message to them directly and not create a thread to find out believers and unbelievers positive and negative opinions..Letting some of them doubt the power of God in these men of God..May God forgive you.
Thanks. today I've written an open letter to appologise mentioning any pastors name. assuming I have my way, I would have take away the post
Re: Adeboye, Olukoya, Oyedepo, Oritsajafor, Listen To Christ Warning & Amend Ur Way by winner01(m): 8:14pm On Jul 09, 2014
highyo:
Thanks. today I've written an open letter to appologise mentioning any pastors name. assuming I have my way, I would have take away the post
you did great.
Re: Adeboye, Olukoya, Oyedepo, Oritsajafor, Listen To Christ Warning & Amend Ur Way by dimssy(m): 9:43am On Feb 17, 2015
God to talk to his servants,He doesnt use just anybody,He uses the people around them. I dont see any point in this piece. waste of data

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Who Will You Have Lunch With? / CAC Members Join The Tiktok Challenge (Video) / We Will Celebrate Christmas - Catholics To Kumuyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.