Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,018 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

Adeboye, Olukoya, Oyedepo, Oritsajafor, Listen To Christ Warning & Amend Ur Way - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Adeboye, Olukoya, Oyedepo, Oritsajafor, Listen To Christ Warning & Amend Ur Way (33031 Views)

Jesus Christ Warning To Christians In Nigeria / Adeboye Talks About His Impending Death / 2014 Prophecies By Dr. DK Olukoya Of MFM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeboye, Olukoya, Oyedepo, Oritsajafor, Listen To Christ Warning & Amend Ur Way by NAJALYN: 9:58pm On Dec 28, 2013
@Poster, who made you a judge over these men of God? Yours is to live a life of righteousness so others can emulate your good work; not condemn others? From which court is this judgement being issued, I wonder?
Re: Adeboye, Olukoya, Oyedepo, Oritsajafor, Listen To Christ Warning & Amend Ur Way by deprince0(m): 9:58pm On Dec 28, 2013
goldenboyof psy: ... That is a church I respect so much thou ur materials are hard to find... I school in Lasu met one of you guys promised me some materials but lost his contact... But I love your G.O...
You can get our materials @ any of our fellowship centres. Or u can reach me on 08084619104.
Re: Adeboye, Olukoya, Oyedepo, Oritsajafor, Listen To Christ Warning & Amend Ur Way by vivianfrancis(f): 10:01pm On Dec 28, 2013
highyo u re right, u dat are saying he is judgemental u better repent or u parish
Re: Adeboye, Olukoya, Oyedepo, Oritsajafor, Listen To Christ Warning & Amend Ur Way by royalex: 10:05pm On Dec 28, 2013
Let all those mentioned check their relationship with God. God is not a respecter of anybody and nobody is too big to fall. Not to pastor alone but to all Christian.
Re: Adeboye, Olukoya, Oyedepo, Oritsajafor, Listen To Christ Warning & Amend Ur Way by Nobody: 10:13pm On Dec 28, 2013
Whats all dis all about? That was how one Kemi Olunloyo or something publicly declared on facebook that Pastor E.A Adeboye is a gay and occult. I wonder why one will speak of such thing against a man of God. Whats going on? Who is behind all this...? Are these end time stuffs or what?
Am just an ordinary floor member in d church. If almost all d men of God we look up to is having one warning or d other from God, then who is free from Gods warning?
Re: Adeboye, Olukoya, Oyedepo, Oritsajafor, Listen To Christ Warning & Amend Ur Way by vickyO(f): 10:13pm On Dec 28, 2013
Re: Adeboye, Olukoya, Oyedepo, Oritsajafor, Listen To Christ Warning & Amend Ur Way by emmyskies(m): 10:15pm On Dec 28, 2013
highyo:
that is exactly what I'm saying
assuming your pastor has warned you in your church that calling someone a fool will lead you to hell may be you wouldnt have called me a fool(Mttw5) or may be he did sha but you didnt listen
matthew 5:22
Re: Adeboye, Olukoya, Oyedepo, Oritsajafor, Listen To Christ Warning & Amend Ur Way by Janetozi(f): 10:16pm On Dec 28, 2013
Hello people, don't listen to highyo and perilioustime, they are Linda's marketers. & Linda's and every other person's message or revelation that does not justify worldliness is from the pit of hell. I had a revelations just 2 weeks ago and Jesus told me to Congratulate those of u that does not believe in those messages and revelations. He said that i should tell u people that u should live ur life anyhow u want, wear anything u want, fornicat any how u want, paint ur face and fingers & nails anyhow u want, wear tattoo, wear jewelry as much as u can, and neglect Genesis 35 vs 1- 7, Isaiah 3 vs 18-23 and every other bible portion that condemns the wearing of jewelry that he death for all this thing so there is no reason for u to avoid them anymore & above all that u should put all ur trust in ur G.O believe that they can never make mistake nor sin against God, he said that the portion of the bible that said "all have sin and come short of the glory of God" is an error that those G.O's that Linda's mentioned in his message can never sin and there need no correction from him. If Linda's and the other people's message is from hell as many fools are implying then mine is direct from heaven right? Majority believe that those massage are from hell while few believed that those message are true. no wonder the bible said that "the way to heaven is very narrow that only few will pass through it". I fear that what happened in the time of noah will still happen again, what a stiffnecked generation we are? If Jesus like let him speak through animal to warn us again of the doom to come, we will not believe, let him write it as a letter that a baby will bring it right from his mother's womb, we will still not believe. Let him employ any strategy that he want, we will not listen. Dear Jesus it is a pity that we like it worldly than heavenly. Hell is calling and heaven is calling but our ear hears more of hell than heaven. But ur death will never be in vain. The devil is a liar.
Re: Adeboye, Olukoya, Oyedepo, Oritsajafor, Listen To Christ Warning & Amend Ur Way by POPEII: 10:18pm On Dec 28, 2013
Actually they all need to change and stop misleading or taking advantage of some people. Unfortunately fraudster is now the codeword for pastor
Re: Adeboye, Olukoya, Oyedepo, Oritsajafor, Listen To Christ Warning & Amend Ur Way by emmyskies(m): 10:18pm On Dec 28, 2013
highyo:
you have spoken wisely, and I will try my best to answer you wisely too

believe it or not, more than 100,000 souls died every day. How many of them are making it to heaven? Many of the sheep were being fed with rougten spiritual food.
What God need from these men of God is holiness, and sanctification preaching. If all these men of God focus on these, many souls will make it to heaven,
but in the name of God doesnt look at that, it does'nt matter, they lost their souls
What they focus most is when they say praise God, the sound of halleluyah should almost collapse a fence. But how many of their member are truely living a holy and sanctified life? I said when I gave my life to christ, it took me days, to get a church that teach and preach the whole bible and this should not be so.
They should focus more on heaven and hell, holiness and sanctification, restitution and salvation. Not miracle, your enemy should fall and die, you must be rich, you must be this and that. Teach them how to live like Christ poor or rich. How to love their neighbour and having human feelings in them.
They should immitate christ life. I remember Jesus telling a man, foxes have cave, birds has nest but son of man have no place to sleep. Just to show how poor he was.
Please save souls, many are perishing because of lack of knowledge. Their leader fails to impact knowledge in them
Well spoken, LET HE THAT HAS EAR, LET HIM HEAR
Re: Adeboye, Olukoya, Oyedepo, Oritsajafor, Listen To Christ Warning & Amend Ur Way by tonididdy(m): 10:19pm On Dec 28, 2013
its funny how islam, buddism and other religions aren't as 'confusing and difficult' as christianity...everyday we(christians) argue and point fingers about the various christian leaders of the church but u'll never come across this in other religions.
Majority of muslims and buddists can die for what the beleive in(quran and co) but how many christians will die for the bible.
Remember when u point finger,the rest are pointing at u.are u holy.if the said trumpets sounds now,will u make heaven?...we all know what our answers are.
I had concluded in my heart not to beleive in church or MOG but only in the bible and my heart which is my church.thats why am not keen on sunday services.

MY HEART IS MY CHURCH AND THE BIBLE THE WORD OF GOD in which i beleive in only not men.
Re: Adeboye, Olukoya, Oyedepo, Oritsajafor, Listen To Christ Warning & Amend Ur Way by Kelly32: 10:24pm On Dec 28, 2013
My comments are purely my opinion but if we share the same opinion you are welcome to rubminds with me. I have noticed a trend or patern with the messages that come from several pulpits and for me, I would like to call them peripherial arms of the gospel. A lot of the time, these messages help a man to meet temporary earthly need but does very little in transforming a man,hence the essence of the Gospel is lost, and this is where many men of God miss it.

Now look carefuly when John the baptist was preaching his message was REPENT FOR THE KINGDOM OF GOD IS AT HAND(Math3:1-2) You will notice that when Jesus started preaching as soon as John got arrested, His message was REPENT FOR THE KINGDOM OF GOD IS HERE (Math4:16-17) did we notice the consistency ? I think the body of christ needs the consistency of this particular message of REPENTANCE, and the true teaching of what the KINGDOM is all about.
Luke 9:35 "This is my beloved Son. Listen to [believe, and obey] him.". This puts it clearly, that jesus is the only one with the confirmation of the father to be obeyed, however, men of God are to exemplify jesus both in there messages and conduct and ,lifestyle. They must be passionate about there masters business, focussing on His message and declaring it with boldness as (2 Tim 2:4 NIV) No one serving as a soldier gets involved in civilian affairs--he wants to please his commanding officer. Many Men of God mis it here and many followers are led astray.

Finally,Jesus has encouraged us all to make disciples, teaching them to obey his command. Rather people are more intrested in carving out there own followers who are not interested in obeying Jesus.
Based on this i think we all the church needs such timely warning from OP so as to keep us all (both men of God and followers) in check.

1 Like

Re: Adeboye, Olukoya, Oyedepo, Oritsajafor, Listen To Christ Warning & Amend Ur Way by Queendo(f): 10:24pm On Dec 28, 2013
Hmmm lets not despite d word of God. There's nobody God cant use. God used a donkey to speak to a man of God; Balaam. God can use anybody and anything to speak to His servants. Our response's shld be Lord speak for Thy servant heareth. QED
Re: Adeboye, Olukoya, Oyedepo, Oritsajafor, Listen To Christ Warning & Amend Ur Way by teamolvi(f): 10:27pm On Dec 28, 2013
Nice talk
Re: Adeboye, Olukoya, Oyedepo, Oritsajafor, Listen To Christ Warning & Amend Ur Way by emmyskies(m): 10:29pm On Dec 28, 2013
Una no go hear word. Una go just dey dey argue blindly. How wish you guys can see whats happening. How wish you guys have heard whats happening. Truely, the god of this world has blinded the eyes of many. If the church you belong to doesnt focus on righteousness and holiness; without which no man shall see GOD(Hebrews 12:14), then you have to leave that church. Same if your church doesnt conform to why Christ established the church, as seen in Ephiseans 5:27. My brethrens, this is heaven and hell we're talking about here. Any one that looses it, its gone and gone forever. There'll be no coming back to make amends. The time for amend is now...GOD BLESS YOU ALL
Re: Adeboye, Olukoya, Oyedepo, Oritsajafor, Listen To Christ Warning & Amend Ur Way by Janetozi(f): 10:31pm On Dec 28, 2013
vickyO:
Who is this infidel? How dare you call my mouth a dustbin one? Spiritually dead people seeking relevance. Ignorant hypocrites looking for people to trap in their web of spiritual delusion. My God didn't tell me he will pour his spirit on animals, nor did he tell me old men will prophesy doom. If you read your bible well,you should know prophesy is for edification.
Next time don't try to degrade my post with such infantile spiritual dead drivel.
Men of God are accountable to God and not me or you or anyone. Bunch of modern day Pharisees, white washed walls, fix the issues in your lives first cause I know most of you have issues, spiritual ones especially. And from all the accisations that was listed I agree with only 0.01%
really? So there is no portion in ur bible were animal speaks with human voice? U are a disgrace to Christendom. Btw u & i, i know how the fidel is. U are the one trap in the web of hell go there and get burn
Re: Adeboye, Olukoya, Oyedepo, Oritsajafor, Listen To Christ Warning & Amend Ur Way by glupsy(m): 10:32pm On Dec 28, 2013
[color=#006600][/color]
highyo: Daddy G.O of RCCG, MFM, WINNERS, AND CAN PRESIDENT. One thing I want you all to understand is this. Whosoever much is given to, much would be required.

It is much more better to be a church member and go to heaven than to die and go to hell with the title, Pastor, Reveren, Bishop etc. God has only known you by your name and he's not a respecter of any man.

I want you to understand something. The level of your holiness as a church member can qualify you to enter the kingdom of God but can hindered you as a Pastor, G.O, Rev etc
heed to warning and correction

The love of God towards david, cause God to send Nathan to him to warned him about his errors.

I want you to know that david has all the power to even kill Nathan for coming to challenge him with those words, but he never do that, instead, he humbled himself and heed to correction.

He realised that he was nothing before God. He realised that God has every chance to kill him immediately he commited that crime.
Achan never has the opportunity of repenting, even Saul too.
He was just a shephard before the lord enthrone him to be king over isreal

The same thing applied to you all. You have once live in the mud before the lord called you into the light. You have never once dream of being a General Supretendent of a church one day, but because you were truthful with the one talent given to you by the lord, now he has given you 10 more talent.
I understand we are not angels, we are human, because of your title, that doesnt mean you can't sin against the lord and the lord can't correct you.
The lord has being sending different kind of Nathan to you, like bro Sadiq, Evg Funmilayo, Linda, Emmanuel Oghenetega etc. Even the vision I myself have towards Pastor Adeboye too. Even if you will all argue with linda testimony that she claim to die, the rest never die, nither do I die either. God is the creator of heaven and earth and can use whatsoever he desire.

Do not call God warning a lie, just to make your member relax and feel okay. Let them run away if they want to.

One thing I know very much is that, God love this for Great men of God and will not want them to perish,
Pastor Adeboye has did many great work for God, going to villages to villages in preaching the gospel, and many that had after death expirience like Pastor Yakubu, Sampson Emmanuel all saw his building how big it is in heaven. Will you now take a risk of loosing all this things?

I want you to know that the most dangerous enemy is pride.

Come back to God and plead for mercy.

I was a member of MFM and I can still testify to it that Olukoya preach more of holiness. But till now, I do not know why he's included. But one thing I'm sure of is, God is not a God of confusion. We only see you in church. If you have done something wrong, come out and say it publicly, than confessing your sins in hell for ethernity. God sees every thing done in secreat. He will not lie.

Oritsajafor, what relationship does an unbeliever has with a believer? Is there any love between darkness and light? Turn away from politice and focus on the sheep dedicated to you.

I know some of their member will want to defend them. But before you do that, I want you to know that, I do not have anything against any of these men of God, infact Mummy G.O, and Daddy G.O, of RCCG, CAC, and Deeper life pictures are what I use as my screen saver just to show how I love them all.

Members, you will be judge alone. Not by what your pastor preached to you, but by what is in the bible. Live according to the word of God, live it, eat it, and sleep with it. Exalt the word of God than your G.O. Doctrine. Many member will get to heaven before their pastor
UMA UKPAI
OYAKILOME
OKOTIE
T.B. JOSHUA
T.D JAKE
DUKAR WILLIAM
BILLY GRAHAM
CREFLO DOLLAR
LAZARUS MOUKA
D. MIYERIJESU
MADAM IDHAOZAR

you all are still living. We all know you here on Earth. Will we see you in heaven? Heed to warning
[i][/i]

Your point is so unclear.
Its vague and baseless.
A direct message to those concerned would make more sense if u must pass the message.
Re: Adeboye, Olukoya, Oyedepo, Oritsajafor, Listen To Christ Warning & Amend Ur Way by Janetozi(f): 10:33pm On Dec 28, 2013
Queendo: Hmmm lets not despite d word of God. There's nobody God cant use. God used a donkey to speak to a man of God; Balaam. God can use anybody and anything to speak to His servants. Our response's shld be Lord speak for Thy servant heareth. QED
thank u jare
Re: Adeboye, Olukoya, Oyedepo, Oritsajafor, Listen To Christ Warning & Amend Ur Way by vickyO(f): 10:35pm On Dec 28, 2013

2 Likes

Re: Adeboye, Olukoya, Oyedepo, Oritsajafor, Listen To Christ Warning & Amend Ur Way by Osemagnum: 10:40pm On Dec 28, 2013
Pls, it's kumuyi, not cumuyi, the summary of everything is that, we should strengthen our personal relationship with God and not follow church doctrines... The world is becoming churchy and the church it's becoming wordly
Re: Adeboye, Olukoya, Oyedepo, Oritsajafor, Listen To Christ Warning & Amend Ur Way by chibyyyk7: 10:41pm On Dec 28, 2013
Well the days are wicked men will grow from bad to worst...many false prophet will arise and mislead many even d chosen once... But i not condeming o....just saying wat bible says..these are d signs of the last days jesus spoke abt... Men having d form of Godly devotion ,but proving false to its power.. But it says too, from this turn away...may God help us to know which way to follow... We might be in d wrong path or right path...but evry tree is known by the fruits it producess..... God is my refuge...
Re: Adeboye, Olukoya, Oyedepo, Oritsajafor, Listen To Christ Warning & Amend Ur Way by tonididdy(m): 10:42pm On Dec 28, 2013
beautiful topic posted since the year 2006 : www.nairaland.com/26406/there-world-before-genesis-1 i'd love more current comments please
Re: Adeboye, Olukoya, Oyedepo, Oritsajafor, Listen To Christ Warning & Amend Ur Way by vickyO(f): 10:44pm On Dec 28, 2013
Re: Adeboye, Olukoya, Oyedepo, Oritsajafor, Listen To Christ Warning & Amend Ur Way by Robinson3d: 10:51pm On Dec 28, 2013
highyo: Daddy G.O of RCCG, MFM, WINNERS, AND CAN PRESIDENT. One thing I want you all to understand is this. Whosoever much is given to, much would be required.

It is much more better to be a church member and go to heaven than to die and go to hell with the title, Pastor, Reveren, Bishop etc. God has only known you by your name and he's not a respecter of any man.

I want you to understand something. The level of your holiness as a church member can qualify you to enter the kingdom of God but can hindered you as a Pastor, G.O, Rev etc

The love of God towards david, cause God to send Nathan to him to warned him about his errors.

I want you to know that david has all the power to even kill Nathan for coming to challenge him with those words, but he never do that, instead, he humbled himself and heed to correction.

He realised that he was nothing before God. He realised that God has every chance to kill him immediately he commited that crime.

The same thing applied to you all. You have once live in the mud before the lord called you into the light. You have never once dream of being a General Supretendent of a church one day, but because you were truthful with the one talent given to you by the lord, now he has given you 10 more talent.
I understand we are not angels, we are human, because of your title, that doesnt mean you can't sin against the lord and the lord can't correct you.
The lord has being sending different kind of Nathan to you, like bro Sadiq, Evg Funmilayo, Linda, Emmanuel Oghenetega etc. Even the vision I myself have towards Pastor Adeboye too. Even if you will all argue with linda testimony that she claim to die, the rest never die, nither do I die either. God is the creator of heaven and earth and can use whatsoever he desire.

Do not call God warning a lie, just to make your member relax and feel okay. Let them run away if they want to.

One thing I know very much is that, God love this for Great men of God and will not want them to perish,
Pastor Adeboye has did many great work for God, going to villages to villages in preaching the gospel, and many that had after death expirience like Pastor Yakubu, Sampson Emmanuel all saw his building how big it is in heaven. Will you now take a risk of loosing all this things?

I was a member of MFM and I can still testify to it that Olukoya preach more of holiness. But till now, I do not know why he's included. But one thing I'm sure of is, God is not a God of confusion. We only see you in church. If you have done something wrong, come out and say it publicly, than confessing your sins in hell for ethernity. God sees every thing done in secreat. He will not lie.

Oritsajafor, what relationship does an unbeliever has with a believer? Is there any love between darkness and light? Turn away from politice and focus on the sheep dedicated to you.

I know some of their member will want to defend them. But before you do that, I want you to know that, I do not have anything against any of these men of God, infact Mummy G.O, and Daddy G.O, of RCCG, CAC, and Deeper life pictures are what I use as my screen saver just to show how I love them all.

Members, you will be judge alone. Not by what your pastor preached to you, but by what is in the bible. Live according to the word of God, live it, eat it, and sleep with it. Exalt the word of God than your G.O. Doctrine. Many member will get to heaven before their pastor
UMA UKPAI
OYAKILOME
OKOTIE
T.B. JOSHUA
T.D JAKE
DUKAR WILLIAM
BILLY GRAHAM
CREFLO DOLLAR
LAZARUS MOUKA
D. MIYERIJESU
MADAM IDHAOZAR

you all are still living. We all know you here on Earth. Will we see you in heaven? Heed to warning

who made you a judge over these people? didn't this same bible ask us not to judge?
Re: Adeboye, Olukoya, Oyedepo, Oritsajafor, Listen To Christ Warning & Amend Ur Way by jahjehova(m): 10:53pm On Dec 28, 2013
Pls highyo and perilioustimes. and all the "I went to heaven" folks. can U guys give me d address or contact number wia dse visas to heaven? cos d way men dey sharpaly go dia cum bak dse days, mehn, I tink I nid a visit.

And for y'all asking for the MOGs to preach holiness etc, how many of U hop from church to church seeking "expression"? seeking "the word for the moment". how many will take discipline? we take advantage and run to anoda.

back to post. I wan ask, Y d heaven tourist no dey see dia own mamsions or names for "heaven"? Y e be say na only MOGs cases dem dey see/talk?
U go heaven no see Ur house or name U cum dey talk abt d people wey U see dia own, dat calls for a reality check.
Re: Adeboye, Olukoya, Oyedepo, Oritsajafor, Listen To Christ Warning & Amend Ur Way by vickyO(f): 10:58pm On Dec 28, 2013
Re: Adeboye, Olukoya, Oyedepo, Oritsajafor, Listen To Christ Warning & Amend Ur Way by Acidosis(m): 11:06pm On Dec 28, 2013
vickyO: All they see when they go to heaven and hell is Micheal Jackson, Pope John Paul, Bimbo Odukoya, they do not see Dead terrorists Boko haram members, Murderers,

Bunch of liars, My Bible tells me to test the prophets and these ones are far from being true. People who due to their poverty ridden state in life cook up lies that gullible religious Nigerians ingest without discretion.

Nonsense, arrant nonsense.
If this was how the early church operated, would we meet Christianity?
God deals with us according to our levels of faith.
Do you know how many souls these men have won for the kingdom of God? Do you know how precious they are in his sight? I strongly belive if they've got any issue God will tell them directly or those close to them or he will tell someone to warn them just like he sent Nathan to David, not some random infidels propagating lies for the sake of fame and money.

You are making a great mistake.
Re: Adeboye, Olukoya, Oyedepo, Oritsajafor, Listen To Christ Warning & Amend Ur Way by Lovine: 11:09pm On Dec 28, 2013
Only Jesus is our standard, not so called revelation from the pit of hell.
Re: Adeboye, Olukoya, Oyedepo, Oritsajafor, Listen To Christ Warning & Amend Ur Way by Acidosis(m): 11:11pm On Dec 28, 2013
Janet ozi: really? So there is no portion in ur bible were animal speaks with human voice? U are a disgrace to Christendom. Btw u & i, i know how the fidel is. U are the one trap in the web of hell go there and get burn

Vicky please save the annoyance....

God dropped a message in the mouth of an animal for a man..

Meaning the same God can even speak to your G.O/Powerful G.O/His Royal Majesty in the Lord/Papa Overseer and Daddy through a Lizard or goat...

He is God smiley You cannot dictate to him..

1 Like

Re: Adeboye, Olukoya, Oyedepo, Oritsajafor, Listen To Christ Warning & Amend Ur Way by Acidosis(m): 11:15pm On Dec 28, 2013
Lovine: Only Jesus is our standard, not so called revelation from the pit of hell.

The rate at which people condemn some of these messages only shows how so called Christians lack the word of God...

Most of these 'revelations' are mere confirmations of the book of Revelation smiley

Most of you do not read your bibleu aside the quotes and inspirations you receive from your Pastors on Sundays, hence the condemnations..

The revelations are not strange to those who study the word.

1 Like

Re: Adeboye, Olukoya, Oyedepo, Oritsajafor, Listen To Christ Warning & Amend Ur Way by donjazet(m): 11:16pm On Dec 28, 2013

UMA UKPAI
OYAKILOME
OKOTIE
T.B. JOSHUA
T.D JAKE
DUKAR WILLIAM
BILLY GRAHAM
CREFLO DOLLAR
LAZARUS MOUKA
D. MIYERIJESU
MADAM IDHAOZAR

. Ur english is terrible. Go nd learn how to read nd write very wel.
Re: Adeboye, Olukoya, Oyedepo, Oritsajafor, Listen To Christ Warning & Amend Ur Way by Lovine: 11:18pm On Dec 28, 2013
So called Linda message or alike are from the pit of hell, we don't need anyone to die first to reveal the truth to us, those so called messages are messengers of darkness, the word of God (Jesus) has reveal all the truth to us, so will never listen to so called resurrection from death or taken to heaven to deceive us, JESUS IS THE WAY THE TRUTH AND THE LIFE, not so called heaven and hell visitors, God can never allow his own to touch heaven and return back here. Devil manifest as an an angel of light to deceive, their word will be appealing but from hell.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Don't Distract Me With Partisan Politics - Pastor E.A Adeboye / CAC Members Join The Tiktok Challenge (Video) / We Will Celebrate Christmas - Catholics To Kumuyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.