Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (5370 Views)

My BF Just Broke Up With Me. / Just Broke Up With My Boyfriend / I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend Of 4 Years But She Never Offended Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by maureen5(m): 12:19pm On Dec 27, 2013
Mzsolex: another 'maureen5' on the lose. U're having a crush on him? Cuz I bet it wasn't U he was talking 'bout. except ofcourse this is a joke.
you didn't really have to call my name. undecided

3 Likes

Re: . by onegig(m): 12:19pm On Dec 27, 2013
zeemoore: Biko, this isn't cool
It's "ungentlemanly"
U dnt av to tell d whole world u just broke up with ur gf
I knw it's none of my business
Call me a busy body if u want but I'll tell u what I feel abt ds whole ish
D drama hereon isn't worth it
Get a hold on urself and move on with ur life
Sh.I.t happens all d time
Throw 'em deuces up nd move on to something better
#o need gbogbo eleyi mehn

Abi. When he was having it good no one heard complaints she was bad and arrogant.

The way the thread seems, its like a one man show to paint her in bad light. No matter what happens, take the positives, learn from the negatives and move on.

You should know she was once an extension of you and any diss or name calling she gets here you also share a big chunk of it.

Move on !!!

1 Like

Re: . by bukatyne(f): 1:19pm On Dec 27, 2013
@OP:

Sorry for your broken heart

I am just wondering what happened from November in one thread you opened(when she was supportive) till now. Could things going well for a year plus become so bad within a month?

Is there no remedy? Have you both really discussed to go down to the root cause?

It is well
Re: . by mayorall(m): 2:44pm On Dec 27, 2013
bukatyne: @OP:

Sorry for your broken heart

I am just wondering what happened from November in one thread you opened(when she was supportive) till now. Could things going well for a year plus become so bad within a month?

Is there no remedy? Have you both really discussed to go down to the root cause?

It is well

Hard to build up a house, easy to destroy with bulldozers.
Re: . by mayorall(m): 2:45pm On Dec 27, 2013
Thanks friend. She has apologised. One love
Re: . by bukatyne(f): 2:51pm On Dec 27, 2013
mayorall:

Hard to build up a house, easy to destroy with bulldozers.

I guess you should look at the effort used in building the house to try to repair it.

However, you only know where the shoe pinches.

Goodluck smiley
Re: . by Nobody: 3:25pm On Dec 27, 2013
imsu.boi:

not everyone deserves a second chance.. Definitely not naija girls anyway! undecided

Some do
Sometimes a simple reality check you fail to do may make you lose a wonderful person forever
Re: . by Nobody: 3:26pm On Dec 27, 2013
fame12k:

cant stop LOL to d 1st sentence, all is well bro.

Mayor is our aliexpress boss nah
Re: . by mayorall(m): 3:49pm On Dec 27, 2013
Imanuelle:

Mayor is our aliexpress boss nah

See you o. You are talking to the person who taught me importation. That's my boss.
Re: . by Nobody: 5:23pm On Dec 27, 2013
maureen5: you didn't really have to call my name. undecided
no offence, am sorry.

1 Like

Re: . by UyiIredia(m): 6:01pm On Dec 27, 2013
dnacrystal: That picture isn't mine.

Heeya ! Ela for the guy.
Re: . by UyiIredia(m): 6:02pm On Dec 27, 2013
Re: . by nanizle(m): 7:34pm On Dec 27, 2013
Are you talking about DAMILOLA?
Re: . by mayorall(m): 8:02pm On Dec 27, 2013
nanizle: Are you talking about DAMILOLA?

Am sorry, we are back. grin grin
Re: . by Licensed2Kill(m): 11:26pm On Dec 27, 2013
Great news. . .all is well that ends well. . . .lyk i said. . .we break up to make up.

1 Like

Re: . by Frankdamaxx(m): 11:58pm On Dec 27, 2013

Alright, still let's have a chat, no harm in that. 08149376543
Re: . by mayorall(m): 8:06am On Dec 28, 2013
Licensed-2-Kill:
Great news. . .all is well that ends well. . . .lyk i said. . .we break up to make up.

Thanks boss. grin
Re: . by Nobody: 8:14am On Dec 28, 2013
Nothing will make me come near a Nairaland chic...

Repulsive!
Re: . by Nobody: 9:03am On Dec 28, 2013
mayorall:

If I don't boss I will beg, I know myself, I love this girl so much. Its better i end the relationship before I go too deep. Just too arrogant, I don't know why I lost my respect, I respect this girl in every ways. I have become fool in love. I have been feeling cool since yesterday, guess I am better off single at this early stage of my life.

Early stage of life ke?!! It is well my bro.. I av been dere bfore. Take heart!! Frm a concerned importer enjoying his rltnshp.
Re: . by mayorall(m): 9:31am On Dec 28, 2013
Soyedele1:

Early stage of life ke?!! It is well my bro.. I av been dere bfore. Take heart!! Frm a concerned importer enjoying his rltnshp.

Lols. Wa seere padi mi. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Long Distant Relationships...how Safe Are They? / For All The Girls Who Think Im Not A Fine Boy (pic) / Picture That Confirm jide Kosoko Is Banging Is Daughter (18+ Picx)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.