Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,164 members, 7,821,950 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

Long Distant Relationships...how Safe Are They? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Long Distant Relationships...how Safe Are They? (5379 Views)

Over Sharing In Relationships. How Do You Cope / The Bitter Truth For Guys Trying To Maintain Distant Relationships / Advantages And Disadvantages Of Long Distant Relationships. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Long Distant Relationships...how Safe Are They? by presh247(m): 6:32pm On May 29, 2015
I get scared whenever I think of been in a long distant relationship. You never know what the other person is doing behind you.
Can you keep a long distant relatioship and how?
Any real life experience others could learn from?
How safe are they?
Just curious...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Long Distant Relationships...how Safe Are They? by agarawu23(m): 6:36pm On May 29, 2015
you have to stop thinking negatively if u wanna enjoy the relationship but it must be someone you trust And be ready to accept what he/she tells you without any doubt.

it isn't easy but if you find yourself in the situation, use one mind and pray to God.

1 Like

Re: Long Distant Relationships...how Safe Are They? by Oviwanu(m): 6:37pm On May 29, 2015
If there is fear of God and trust you have nothing to fear

1 Like

Re: Long Distant Relationships...how Safe Are They? by elipheleh(m): 6:38pm On May 29, 2015
Long distance relationship is only good if we minus sex and money and gifts.

You only feel scared because you tend to invest your wealth into it.

As a man if the girl is gaining your salary in it , trust me you will feel all these fears. So wise up. Be stingy.

Stinginess is not a crime. We are in 21st century. Girls work too.

2 Likes

Re: Long Distant Relationships...how Safe Are They? by presh247(m): 6:40pm On May 29, 2015
agarawu23:
you have to stop thinking negatively if u wanna enjoy the relationship but it must be someone you trust And be ready to accept what he/she tells you without any doubt.

it isn't easy but if you find yourself in the situation, use one mind and pray to God.
it's not really easy keeping one...it takes God's grace
Re: Long Distant Relationships...how Safe Are They? by presh247(m): 6:44pm On May 29, 2015
elipheleh:

As a man if the girl is gaining your salary in it , trust me you will feel all these fears. So wise up. Be stingy.

hahaha...stinginess is not a crime but would make ladies run far from you...because they will see you like one Mr Akwu(of superstory)
Re: Long Distant Relationships...how Safe Are They? by agarawu23(m): 6:47pm On May 29, 2015
presh247:

it's not really easy keeping one...it takes God's grace
exactly, but she might be the "one" you know ?
Re: Long Distant Relationships...how Safe Are They? by elipheleh(m): 6:49pm On May 29, 2015
presh247:

hahaha...stinginess is not a crime but would make ladies run far from you...because they will see you like one Mr Akwu(of superstory)

No brother. A lady that likes you won't mind. She will sacrifice her own for your future together. I am a witness on several occasions.

At first aim only to woo her with your conversation skills and the rest will be easy without spending. Except your call credits. And that one too should be reciprocated , say 60 : 40 ratio calls for you : her
Re: Long Distant Relationships...how Safe Are They? by presh247(m): 7:09pm On May 29, 2015
agarawu23:
exactly, but she might be the "one" you know ?
yes...that's true. One never can't tell,things might work out well.
Re: Long Distant Relationships...how Safe Are They? by Cutehector(m): 7:09pm On May 29, 2015
Nigerian girls make it look like its a bad thing...
Re: Long Distant Relationships...how Safe Are They? by Enegod(m): 7:24pm On May 29, 2015
To me, it is No No because I need something physical, face-to-face… text/call only just doesn't do it for me... undecided
Re: Long Distant Relationships...how Safe Are They? by Jayjay0(m): 7:32pm On May 29, 2015
Safe enough to Cheat and not be caught... Yeahhhh

1 Like

Re: Long Distant Relationships...how Safe Are They? by presh247(m): 7:39pm On May 29, 2015
Enegod:
To me, it is No No because I need something physical, face-to-face… text/call only just doesn't do it for me... undecided
I feel u bro...it is better you deal with someone you can see from time to time.
Re: Long Distant Relationships...how Safe Are They? by sunnyeinstein(m): 11:12pm On May 29, 2015
Been in a relationship for over 8yrs now, 5 of it as long distance. We see once in a while and sometimes we get lucky and see for 2 straight weeks or a month.
But really, its not easy mheeeeeen..... sleepless nights, lonely nights, days when u jus need a companion not d sex. Buh really, if i'd measure d relatnship using my barometer we for don seperate but her faithfulness (99%) and my assurance (1%) is what's been keeping us togeda ever since. We cld get married next year by God's grace. Buh long distance relatnship is not for the weak ooooooooooOoooooooo!!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Long Distant Relationships...how Safe Are They? by mysticgal(f): 11:15pm On May 29, 2015
Not safe at all. talking from a second person experience
Re: Long Distant Relationships...how Safe Are They? by ahjdanko: 11:16pm On May 29, 2015
Get connected tp rich and wealthy sugar mummy in any part of Nigeria for free and applicant must be above 20 year call 09027337347 for more information
Re: Long Distant Relationships...how Safe Are They? by loomer: 4:07am On May 30, 2015
I'm in one, and it's perfect
Re: Long Distant Relationships...how Safe Are They? by babyfaceafrica: 4:34am On May 30, 2015
Not advisable..but nobody knows wat tommorow holds..but it aint advisable!!!
Re: Long Distant Relationships...how Safe Are They? by presh247(m): 6:01am On May 30, 2015
elipheleh:

No brother. A lady that likes you won't mind. She will sacrifice her own for your future together. I am a witness on several occasions.

At first aim only to woo her with your conversation skills and the rest will be easy without spending. Except your call credits. And that one too should be reciprocated , say 60 : 40 ratio calls for you : her
hmm...that's true
Re: Long Distant Relationships...how Safe Are They? by emedy(m): 7:44am On May 30, 2015
Distance is a devil, but there's a
magic called trust. I'm in a distance relationship at the moment. I'm committed to it same as her, but this is a case one must understand that it requires more than Love. Trust and Respect seems more required to keep it going. we get to see like 3,4 times in a year and the rate of chykers abuses me,but I'm fixed on a happy tomorrow. Trust, respect and Love make it up.
Re: Long Distant Relationships...how Safe Are They? by komek(m): 8:05am On May 30, 2015
@ OP,If u are a busy person like mysef what u need is a very long distance relationship. I am here in Naija Teegurl my lover is in the UK this gives us ample opportunity to do whatever we want.

I don't like this every weekend thing that one gurl will carry her nylon bag to come visit me. Or call to ask me who was the gurl she saw me with today. As if she did not hear that I belong to everybody and not anybody.

2 Likes

Re: Long Distant Relationships...how Safe Are They? by MsBliss(f): 8:20am On May 30, 2015
long distance relationship is very risky..
Re: Long Distant Relationships...how Safe Are They? by presh247(m): 8:27am On May 30, 2015
MsBliss:
long distance relationship is very risky..
a no go area ryt?
Re: Long Distant Relationships...how Safe Are They? by presh247(m): 8:29am On May 30, 2015
komek:
@ OP,If u are a busy person like mysef what u need is a very long distance relationship. I am here in Naija Teegurl my lover is in the UK this gives us ample opportunity to do whatever we want.

I don't like this every weekend thing that one gurl will carry her nylon bag to come visit me. Or call to ask me who was the gurl she saw me with today. As if she did not hear that I belong to everybody and not anybody.
hahaha...so funny...I pray u get to marry your UK "lover"
Re: Long Distant Relationships...how Safe Are They? by amokeme(f): 9:06am On May 30, 2015
presh247:
I get scared whenever I think of been in a long distant relationship. You never know what the other person is doing behind you.
How safe are they?
Just curious...
the trust has to be there... Have a free mind from every negative thoughts.. It could be really easy and difficult at the same time.. more difficult if its sexually involved.
But how often both parties can see each other matters a lot.
Re: Long Distant Relationships...how Safe Are They? by MsBliss(f): 9:45am On May 30, 2015
presh247:

a no go area ryt?
Its a go area for me but the one I am in presently is at the verge of collapsing.
Re: Long Distant Relationships...how Safe Are They? by presh247(m): 10:10am On May 30, 2015
MsBliss:

Its a go area for me but the one I am in presently is at the verge of collapsing.
sorry dear...God will keep your relationship from collapsing and restore its joy once again
Re: Long Distant Relationships...how Safe Are They? by MsBliss(f): 10:27am On May 30, 2015
presh247:

sorry dear...God will keep your relationship from collapsing and restore its joy once again

Donno if I should say amen to that. some differences can't be reconciled .
Re: Long Distant Relationships...how Safe Are They? by wazobiaforu(m): 10:43am On May 30, 2015
It takes only two committed lovers to keep the relationship, it's hard, I mean very hard,mostly if one person is doubting Thomas oor
Re: Long Distant Relationships...how Safe Are They? by mecussey(m): 2:18pm On May 30, 2015
presh247:
How safe are they?
Just curious...

E no dey work and that is simple. If by any means any of you have to depart, just say bye to the relationship and continue with another person.
Re: Long Distant Relationships...how Safe Are They? by teeghurl(f): 5:06pm On May 30, 2015
komek:

which of d teegurl r u talking about brov? my hand no dey o. Lmao
Re: Long Distant Relationships...how Safe Are They? by dagbokoncept(m): 6:19pm On May 30, 2015
elipheleh:

Head pan!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sexiest Woman Kim Kardashian Goes Nude From Head To Toe / New Swag, Toilet Selfie, Trending In Naija - PHOTOS / She Has A Beautiful Puuussssyyy (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.