Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,678 members, 7,816,779 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

Jonathan Transforms Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos - Pics - Travel (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Jonathan Transforms Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos - Pics (44227 Views)

The Bad State Of Murtala Muhammed International Airport / Expanded Terminal Opens At Murtala Muhammad Airport Lagos(photos) / The Shame Called Murtala Muhammed International Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Transforms Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos - Pics by Nobody: 8:27pm On Dec 28, 2013
ROSSIKE:

Picture no dey lie!!!

Lolzzz picture dey lie wella.
Re: Jonathan Transforms Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos - Pics by Nobody: 8:31pm On Dec 28, 2013
Sagamite:

You are a person!

I told you right from the start that the guys at your level of cretinous black men.
Trust me, anything else is an upgrade compared to being with something like u undecided
If we have NL's next top ghetto moniker u will definitely win grin no doubt about that
Yam head cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Transforms Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos - Pics by Nobody: 8:37pm On Dec 28, 2013
San Miguel:

Lolzzz picture dey lie wella.

What are you saying? If you have something to say, say it, let me demolish you.
Re: Jonathan Transforms Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos - Pics by Nobody: 8:38pm On Dec 28, 2013
ROSSIKE:

Picture no dey lie!!!

Maybe you used special virtual reality goggles when you were at those airports to see something different from what we're seeing... Care to tell us where to find such goggles? One could use the excitement.

Pictures no dey lie in this 21st century undecided

[img]http://3.bp..com/_ICXs0E2rWLo/TUP8iLgu98I/AAAAAAAABKQ/v67P0pprYJg/s1600/Antoine-Dodson-Dumb.gif[/img]

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Transforms Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos - Pics by Nobody: 8:41pm On Dec 28, 2013
^^ This pic reminds me of a ghetto freak whose sub-intelligence has just been exposed before the world, and he's left with nothing but RANT and bluster to cover his embarrassment. Is that you in the pic by any chance, Aureliuz? Funnily enough, it's actually the way I imagined you to look.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Transforms Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos - Pics by Nobody: 8:53pm On Dec 28, 2013
ROSSIKE: ^^ This pic reminds me of a ghetto freak whose sub-intelligence has just been exposed before the world, and he's left with nothing but RANT and bluster to cover his embarrassment. Is that you in the pic by any chance, Aureliuz? Funnily enough, it's actually the way I imagined you to look.

Lolzz.. E don do jare.
Re: Jonathan Transforms Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos - Pics by Nobody: 8:55pm On Dec 28, 2013
Aureliuz:

Lolzz.. E don do jare.

White flag accepted. wink

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Transforms Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos - Pics by revolt(m): 9:02pm On Dec 28, 2013
bennygee: ,
Yes it affects the gsm coys cos they make use of diesel powered gensets to run their BSTs and that adds a huge amount to their running costs which is pushed to the consumers. do you know that 90% of BSTs in kogi and Benue states run on gensets 24 hours daily? Do the math bearing in mind that diesel is abt 160 naira a liter with each gen set not taking less than 70 litres daily
power failure may have made GSM services more expensive, but definitely hasn't hampered operations it's in actual sense helped thrive the industry Cos they now have an excuse for hiking price. That's why GSM turnovers are second to non in Africa. do place give another excuse for out refineries inability to function.
Re: Jonathan Transforms Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos - Pics by taharqa: 9:54pm On Dec 28, 2013
Aureliuz:

Wow, you're even dumber than i thought. Have you been to those airports? So you are just going to prove your point with random pictures taken from the internet. I think you are possessed by a r.etarded ghost. You are one of the agent of mediocrity across Nigeria who have made a career from justifying the inexcusable failure of the Nigerian government at all levels and count some mediocre projects as achievements. Keep on fooling yourself.
Cud you plz SHUT ya mouth now? And choke with all those Self-hating Negativities you carry within you in abundance, if YOU so passionately 'feel' so (judging from yr comments here, that is)..... Goodluck to ya, though
Re: Jonathan Transforms Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos - Pics by Nobody: 10:00pm On Dec 28, 2013
taharqa: Cud you plz SHUT ya mouth now? And choke with all those Self-hating Negativities you carry within you in abundance, if YOU so passionately 'feel' so (judging from yr comments here, that is)..... Goodluck to ya, though
he or she isnt negative, just being honest. How can a country put in so much time and effort to build new airports and make unnecessary renovations when people dont have constant water and electricity supplier. The same money being used can be used for the benefit of those that are in Nigeria. This is simply wasting money and it proves the govt to be rather short-sighted
Re: Jonathan Transforms Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos - Pics by Venchy: 10:26pm On Dec 28, 2013
ROSSIKE:

Peabrain. Why would an airport undergoing a two year remodelling not look like a construction site? (which is EXACTLY what the MMA has been for the last two years). The day you decide to remodel your dirty house, do you think it would look like a palace during the work? Aturu.

Meanwhile, see the almighty Kotoka airport Accra:

This is what this TOAD is using to insult Nigeria?

[img]http://1.bp..com/-0bTtxRGhwes/T_YOY4ADM8I/AAAAAAAAADs/5rfd_c8rg_M/s640/IMG_0014.JPG[/img]

You must be talking about a different airport. This thing that looks like Ilorin airport before its remodeling?

Eyadema airport? People, see the place this piece of shit is comparing with MMA.

I don't blame you. Inferiority complex can make even an elephant feel like an ant.

No you shouldn't, because South Africa has been a developed nation right from the 1930s when Nigeria was still bush, courtesy of the British looters. So you cannot compare the two nations today.

So are the British still looting or your AREA Boys in charge?

It amaze me when people say a country has been developed since so so so yr, so what were your OGA doing after the time of Awolowo and Azikiwe who makes lots of difference in developing the country with Cocoa's money at the time when the world have not gone digital.

UAE started after Nigeria and their state have become a developed country that attract people round the world while you and your foolish MUMU running the country were busy looting, Authority stealing, that's why we are backward not the time a particular country's been developed.

Let me remind, British looters gave you a lot compare to the francophone countries and that's why a country like NIGERIA is vast ahead of other countries in awareness.

If our stupid and greedy leaders continue on the foundation the British left we would have caught up with most developed countries but clueless people like you are disheartening.

Can't you see that you are the only one against the world with your outside world ideas....MUMU....sell your soul as well as your great grand children.....it will surely catch up with you and your family

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Transforms Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos - Pics by nduchucks: 10:29pm On Dec 28, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
And this is coming from someone who celebrates every form of negative report about Nigeria? You celebrate negative reports but you dont want us to acknowledge positives in our country? Are you a demon?

I didn't see this post earlier because the thread was moved to the travel section.

Oga, the label you are attempting to place on me will not work and your lame attempt to discredit me is dead on arrival. Most patrons of the politics section will never classify ndu_chucks as a political jobber or a goon. I call things as I see them and unlike you people, I am not shy at pointing out the President's failures and successes.

In this post, in the thread The Most Uncelebrated Achievements Of President Goodluck Jonathan, I celebrated some of the President's achievements.

I challenge you to show that you are balanced, by providing only a single link to a post which was critical of the President. As far as folks like you are concerned, the President can never do anything wrong. People like you who do not tell him the truth, are more responsible for his impending doom, than the man himself.
Re: Jonathan Transforms Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos - Pics by Italiano1: 10:38pm On Dec 28, 2013
Any eddiot that believes or concurs with the so called transformation of MMA needs urgent psychological help.

Most of the people praising GEJ for this charade are folks who have never stepped foot in an International Airport in their lives not to talk of traveling through one.

Now my questions to the sycophants putting this false information up on NL are,

1. Can you confirm or deny that the roof at the arrivals is leaking and there are bowls placed under them to take in excess water?

2. The air-conditioning system does not work and there is severe heat in the Airport

3. It takes hours to get luggages at the collection points? I was there for over 2 hours waiting for 2 bags.

For some pathetic reason, folks have to also pay for trolleys when they are free in most Airports. I guess that is another contract that GEJ and his cronies have afforded themselves.

I visited Nigeria a few weeks back and I have pictures of the disgraceful state of the airport. I also went to the MMA2 and Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport in Abuja and I can categorically say that a lot of Bus and Train stations in Europe and America have better infrastructures and are better organized than Airports in Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan Transforms Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos - Pics by DonShalex(m): 10:51pm On Dec 28, 2013
The best president after Yardua is Goodluck folled by Jonathan and the best feature president is Ebere.
Re: Jonathan Transforms Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos - Pics by omar22(m): 2:20am On Dec 29, 2013
shine eye: APC could have convince a lot of people if they where not trabalistic in the first place because they are doing good as an opposition,but they lost it in the long run due to lack of ideas to tackle PDP head on,they become more tribal instead that was their down fall...What can old cargoes like buhari yarima, OBJ,kwankwaso to do exactly what for them?it show they lack sophistication in politics

GEJ is the best thing that ever happen to nigeria believe me

Whats good in airport when we have no national airline
Re: Jonathan Transforms Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos - Pics by omar22(m): 2:54am On Dec 29, 2013
deb:

Post like this reminds me of how naive Nigerians could be. A Government who has done nothing meaningful since its existence manages to pull one trigger right after so much noise about the deplorable state of d airport and the gullible followers cannot recognise the fact that they have just won one battle out of several pending others against a corrupt governmn. Instead they shout for joy like deluded people who are used to being oppressed and always given a short term happy relieve material. Only to find themselves back in the hand of the oppressors few weeks after the "fresh air"

Truth be said, Nigerian citizens are not as smart as we thought they are. The only thing they know how to do is to device means to steal and cheat. #Thats all!

To all the idiotic Jolatan campaigners, paid and gullible ones, we still have a few Nigerians with a mind of their own who are never deceived. And its a shame that despite your "education" and ability to read and write a lot of you cannot understand d place of your right from being splashed with one project to cajole you into sustaining the current mediocrity. Shame on you all. And for alot of SS people; I say boldy tthat you are the most tribaliatic sets of humans in existence. Some of you are not even enjoying anything from this mediocre govt yet you will die for mediocrity to continue in the name of "he is our son" Your stupidty is so much that you don't realize that only you cannot give your stupidd arss son a re-election. You better present the ones with brains like Pat Utomi in your next election because you will so lose in 2015 presenting this fucktarrd mumu that you want to die for.

You couldn't put it any better.

My Jamaican friend once told me that the white man will always give a the black man little just to keep him happy, why because during slavery or colonialism they made Blackman strong but mentally weak! Thats why some western countries will give us millions in aid, then take billions in resources. When are we going to stop celebrating mediocre achievements?

How much did it cost? Heathrow recently open T5, people didnt go GaGa over the achievement. MMA needed another runway which is more important. Its a good job but its not something that will get my juices flowing. The long term vision of an aviation minister of Nigeria is to make (MMA) Lagos the African hub.

Now lets say Lagos state manage to complete their alleged airport in Lekki and make a hub which more flights in a day than MMA, this could easily bury MMA for good
Re: Jonathan Transforms Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos - Pics by Itydee(m): 5:04am On Dec 29, 2013
[quote author=Kairoseki77]

Yes, building. It will be completed in 2015.

The difference between Jonathan and Tinubu is one has a long term vision and can carry it out, while the other patches holes in a leaky bucket.

The difference is also that no other STATE Government is doing anything like it.[/quoteAkwa Ibom and Delta States have done it. They are using their airports now
Re: Jonathan Transforms Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos - Pics by Sagamite(m): 9:40am On Dec 29, 2013
Mondisweets:
Trust me, anything else is an upgrade compared to being with something like u undecided
If we have NL's next top ghetto moniker u will definitely win grin no doubt about that
Yam head cheesy

person, yes I know the fact that I am a black professional that:

- does not speak hood/ebonics
- does not use textspeak
- does not wear his pants down his knees
- does not have a tattoo, worse still, all over his face
- does not take or sell any drugs
- does not beat his women
- has no baby mama
- actually cares about acquiring knowledge
- is comfortable and dominant in a corporate world
- is elite-ly educated
- speaks intelligently and makes sensible points
- has never been to jail or, at least, to court on some charges

I am in the lowest grade of black men to hoodrat skanks like you. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I am a sell-out and a coconut, as skanks like you like to say. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Dumbc*nts of the black society! grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Transforms Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos - Pics by Nobody: 10:35am On Dec 29, 2013
Sagamite:

- does not use textspeak
- does not wear his pants down his knees
- does not have a tattoo, worse still, all over his face
- does not take or sell any drugs
- does not beat his women
- has no baby mama
- actually cares about acquiring knowledge
- is comfortable and dominant in a corporate world
- is elite-ly educated
- speaks intelligently and makes sensible points
- has never been to jail or, at least, to court on some charges

I am in the lowest grade of black men to hoodrat skanks like you. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I am a sell-out and a coconut, as skanks like you like to say. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Dumbc*nts of the black society! grin grin grin grin grin

Those words coming from an intelligent man that doesn't speak hood. How sensible is that? I weep for my Country cry

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan Transforms Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos - Pics by Sagamite(m): 10:41am On Dec 29, 2013
kenwood002:

Those words coming from an intelligent man that doesn't speak hood. How sensible is that? I weep for my Country cry

You should weep that your country gave a person like you a right to vote.

You are too stewpid to judge what is sensible to be afforded such a right.
Re: Jonathan Transforms Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos - Pics by Nobody: 10:53am On Dec 29, 2013
Sagamite:

You should weep that your country gave a person like you a right to vote.

You are too stewpid to judge what is sensible to be afforded such a right.

Clap for yourself dumbass. Your are just a self-obsessed weasel. Fartfucktard.

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan Transforms Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos - Pics by Sagamite(m): 11:17am On Dec 29, 2013
kenwood002:

Clap for yourself dumbass. Your are just a self-obsessed weasel. Fartfucktard.

person, I am just someone that has a superiority complex over cretins like you.

And there is nothing you can do about it because you can never engage intellectually with me.

You just have to take the bullying and sulk.
Re: Jonathan Transforms Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos - Pics by Nobody: 11:45am On Dec 29, 2013
Sagamite:

person, I am just someone that has a superiority complex over cretins like you.

And there is nothing you can do about it because you can never engage intellectually with me.

You just have to take the bullying and sulk.

You know, self praises are for losers like you. I'm sure you got dreams of that Learjet, but you going to lean like Aliyah jet.

I get this feelin like, you feelin like you are so coolundecided. Sagamite you are just a little boy that don’t get the large picture.

You think because you can write the queen's language makes you intelligent? You go around threads writing person like a demented soul and you feel you make sensible points? Dude how d.umb are you? Search your soul lil boy and hold on to whatever holes exposing the pain you hide.

You this m.oron and a wickedly dissolute dunce.

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan Transforms Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos - Pics by Nobody: 11:58am On Dec 29, 2013
Sagamite:

- does not use textspeak

And your idea of speaking eloquently is calling people "fvcktards" you are an absolute joke!
You try to hard to sound intelligent. I can give you examples of people who are actually intelligent and don't put in half the effort you do to be noticed.

Jaybee
R231
CFCfan
Okija_juju

If I dare put you in the same catergory with these people I will be insulting their intelligence.
Its best you just shut up,,,seriously undecided
You are just frustrated and stuck with your village boy mentality. no amount of western education can ever change your feeble-mindedness. You can take a person like you out of the hood but you can never take the hood out of someone like you

8 Likes

Re: Jonathan Transforms Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos - Pics by Sagamite(m): 12:15pm On Dec 29, 2013
kenwood002:

You know, self praises are for losers like you. I'm sure you got dreams of that Learjet, but you going to lean like Aliyah jet.

I get this feelin like, you feelin like you are so coolundecided. Sagamite you are just a little boy that don’t get the large picture.

You think because you can write the queen's language makes you intelligent? You go around threads writing person like a demented soul and you feel you make sensible points? Dude how d.umb are you? Search your soul lil boy and hold on to whatever holes exposing the pain you hide.

Really? grin grin grin grin grin grin

I don't make sensible points? grin grin grin grin grin

Why don't you have some liver and attempt to debate with me if you have the brains and the balls to prove I don't make sensible points? cool

Come on, you can do it. Have a go, be a man, not a scared boy. grin

I am calling you out to back up your claims and prove they are not moronic. grin

Mondisweets:
And your idea of speaking eloquently is calling people "fvcktards" you are an absolute joke!
You try to hard to sound intelligent. I can give you examples of people who are actually intelligent and don't put in half the effort you do to be noticed.

Jaybee
R231
CFCfan
Okija_juju

If I dare put you in the same catergory with these people I will be insulting their intelligence.
Its best you just shut up,,,seriously undecided
You are just frustrated and stuck with your village boy mentality. no amount of western education can ever change your feeble-mindedness. You can take a person like you out of the hood but you can never take the hood out of someone like you

person, those men would not consider a skank like you.

They are out of your league. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Truckpusher? Perfect fit! grin
Re: Jonathan Transforms Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos - Pics by Truckpusher(m): 12:19pm On Dec 29, 2013
kenwood002:

You're are engaging this bastardoo ,he is not gonna learn a thing or two from the voices of reason ,but will yell 'person' like a lunatic all day long while scratching his unkempt pubic hair grin
Re: Jonathan Transforms Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos - Pics by Sagamite(m): 12:20pm On Dec 29, 2013
Truckpusher, you forgot to click "Like" for kenwood002's comments too. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Jonathan Transforms Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos - Pics by Sagamite(m): 12:23pm On Dec 29, 2013
Truckpusher: You're are engaging this bastardoo ,he is not gonna learn a thing or two from the voices of reason ,but will yell 'person' like a lunatic all day long while scratching his unkempt pubic hair grin

No, I am not going to learn anything from people I can intellectually bully.

When fucktards like you can find holes in my arguments, then you will have a chance.

In the mean time, you will just have to sulk up the intellectual bullying and emasculation by a superior man.

You just watch how kenwood002 would run from a chance to debate, like you. grin grin grin grin grin

To you, it does not matter. Hoodrat skanks like mondisweets would still fancy you and want to have you dimwitted babies. grin grin grin
Re: Jonathan Transforms Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos - Pics by Truckpusher(m): 12:24pm On Dec 29, 2013
Sagamite:

Really? grin grin grin grin grin grin

I don't make sensible points? grin grin grin grin grin

Why don't you have some liver and attempt to debate with me if you have the brains and the balls to prove I don't make sensible points? cool

Come on, you can do it. Have a go, be a man, not a scared boy. grin

I am calling you out to back up your claims and prove they are not moronic. grin

Pathetico......My life can only be what i'll prefer to call a wishful thinking for you and your demented family. grin

I'm like a superstar to you....you can only dream it grin

Better go ask your parents how they got you stranded on state welfare. grin
Re: Jonathan Transforms Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos - Pics by Nobody: 12:24pm On Dec 29, 2013
Sagamite:

you this exactly what I mean by u are very stupid! I was talking about intelligent people and you already talking about who is in whose league! Smh! I actually underestimated your stupidity!
Like CFCfan I'm also studying law, I don't have to come on NL to use verbose words to prove I'm well educated, like you always do, u never use the words in the right context anyway undecided

Truckpusher is far much more respectable than you. I'm glad he put you in your place!

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Transforms Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos - Pics by Truckpusher(m): 12:28pm On Dec 29, 2013
Sagamite: Truckpusher, you forgot to click "Like" for kenwood002's comments too. grin grin grin grin grin
I already did, but you're too dumb to notice.
Though i never expected much from a skunk like you anyway grin

Now, go take a shower ,you're stinking up the whole damn place with your 'person' stench oozing out from your armpits grin
Re: Jonathan Transforms Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos - Pics by Sagamite(m): 12:29pm On Dec 29, 2013
Truckpusher: Pathetico......My life can only be what i'll prefer to call a wishful thinking for you and your demented family. grin

I'm like a superstar to you....you can only dream it grin

Better go ask your parents how they got you stranded on state welfare. grin

More moronic conjectures from a dimwitted product of a failed education system.

"Superstar" grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin, engage me in a sensible debate now.

Not these moronic rants that turn Mondisweets on. grin

Mondisweets: you this exactly what I mean by u are very stupid! I was talking about intelligent people and you already talking about who is in whose league! Smh! I actually underestimated your stupidity!
Like CFCfan I'm also studying law, I don't have to come on NL to use verbose words to prove I'm well educated, like you always do, unfortunately u never use the words in the right context anyway undecided

Truckpusher likee me might just like e-fights but trust me he is far much more respectable than you. I'm glad he put you in your place!

person, intelligent people to skanks like you are truckpusher.

Why did you not name him?

You studying law? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

To represent who? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Do you even have a brain to develop an argument? grin grin grin grin

Start looking for secretary job in a law firm, asap. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Plane Carrying 133 Crashes In China, Casualties Unknown / Buses Collide Along Umuahia-okigwe Road (Graphic Photos) / Couple Die While Returning Home From Their Wedding (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.