Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,354 members, 7,826,385 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

Let's Sew For Fun (**valisimo Fashion School Online Classroom**) - Fashion (49) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Let's Sew For Fun (**valisimo Fashion School Online Classroom**) (859673 Views)

Run Way Photos From Valisimo Fashion Show.Enjoy / Lagos Party...........get Inspration On Styles To Sew.......(valisimo Fashions) / Fashion School Practicals......enjoy The Pics (from Valisimo Fashion School) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (74) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Sew For Fun (**valisimo Fashion School Online Classroom**) by Kemmy06(f): 9:07pm On Jul 13, 2015
Chiffton Gown wit Elastics
Re: Let's Sew For Fun (**valisimo Fashion School Online Classroom**) by ronkiss: 9:10pm On Jul 13, 2015
Long chiffon top with elastic waist
Re: Let's Sew For Fun (**valisimo Fashion School Online Classroom**) by kikelomojessy(f): 7:38am On Jul 14, 2015
Chiffon dress with elastic!
Re: Let's Sew For Fun (**valisimo Fashion School Online Classroom**) by aotule(f): 7:48am On Jul 14, 2015
chiffon dress with elastic waist
Re: Let's Sew For Fun (**valisimo Fashion School Online Classroom**) by temmytayur(f): 8:07am On Jul 14, 2015
how can one join the Facebook page what is the username or Facebook name to search for?
Re: Let's Sew For Fun (**valisimo Fashion School Online Classroom**) by Nobody: 9:51am On Jul 14, 2015
6pcs skirt please
Re: Let's Sew For Fun (**valisimo Fashion School Online Classroom**) by Iambigsis: 9:57am On Jul 14, 2015
Long chiffon dress with elastic waist
Re: Let's Sew For Fun (**valisimo Fashion School Online Classroom**) by Debbiemma(f): 11:05am On Jul 14, 2015
Wow, great things are happening here. Hope I didn't join too late
Re: Let's Sew For Fun (**valisimo Fashion School Online Classroom**) by BHM01: 6:38pm On Jul 14, 2015
Long chiffon dress with elastic waist
Re: Let's Sew For Fun (**valisimo Fashion School Online Classroom**) by teimilawlar: 6:59pm On Jul 14, 2015
thnk God i can now start participating,i jst got my sewing machine today and i want to start all d project right from page 1.pls my seniors i hope u wont mind wen i ask qstn abt old post

1 Like

Re: Let's Sew For Fun (**valisimo Fashion School Online Classroom**) by Besty123T: 7:33pm On Jul 14, 2015
Thank God am finally here, madam val. u are one in a million, God bless you real good.
Re: Let's Sew For Fun (**valisimo Fashion School Online Classroom**) by Besty123T: 7:34pm On Jul 14, 2015
I vote for d chivon elastic dress.
Re: Let's Sew For Fun (**valisimo Fashion School Online Classroom**) by beright: 9:43pm On Jul 14, 2015
Am so happy 2day cos i got my sewing machine(brother make) assembled today . I though it's easy to sow until i pedaled it, it was going front and back (lol). Am happy sha with time i wil master that side.
Re: Let's Sew For Fun (**valisimo Fashion School Online Classroom**) by njel(f): 12:00am On Jul 15, 2015
six piece skirt
Re: Let's Sew For Fun (**valisimo Fashion School Online Classroom**) by EbonyDuchess: 9:56am On Jul 15, 2015
Hi, visit styljunki.com.

melly245:
Hi its a lovely thread you have here I really appreciate your efforts the lord will strengthen you. Am looking for a job in fashion and designing. I cut and I sew women clothings but prefare cutting, or where I can teach on pattern making. Pls recommend I'll be looking forward to hearing from you. Thanks Ma,am

Re: Let's Sew For Fun (**valisimo Fashion School Online Classroom**) by EbonyDuchess: 9:59am On Jul 15, 2015
Cathypeggy:
embarassedPlease can anyone help? am still having problems with grafting patterns. .. please help me. Thank you

Hi...you can search for this sewing class group on facebook and join. Sew Easy Workshop.

You'd learn a lot there. Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Let's Sew For Fun (**valisimo Fashion School Online Classroom**) by EbonyDuchess: 10:01am On Jul 15, 2015
matarus24:
good afternoon , firstly, i must really commend you on this your selfless work, the Good God will continue to make your ways easy . i work and live in Ghana, also learning fashion designing , i only go there weekends, my sewing is ok but where i have problem is cutting because where am learning, my madam uses freehand, like cut without pattern , all she does is to cut for me and make me sew,and with the look of things , cutting is the main secret behind sew. Am a Nigerian, i will be glad if you can help me with the cutting aspect thru this forum or any other online way . i will really appreciate your kind assistance towards me as u have being doing. God bless you ma

Hi! To learn sewing the detailed way, search for this group on facebook and join. Sew Easy Workshop

Cheers.
Re: Let's Sew For Fun (**valisimo Fashion School Online Classroom**) by EbonyDuchess: 10:03am On Jul 15, 2015
fphumie:
[img]jus got my machine , I am super excited!!!![img][/img]

How much did you buy it please? And where? Very nice one you got.
Re: Let's Sew For Fun (**valisimo Fashion School Online Classroom**) by EFOSAVAL(f): 11:44am On Jul 15, 2015
grin grin yes yes yesss!

I am happy for all this new sewing machine jist grin
It's like having new converts to the church .....haleluya somebody. To our new sewing machine owners I say congratulations .we all in the house wish you a happy sewing experience wink

Okay now the jist I said I had for you

You know that our fashion school office is located at number 13 yaya abatan street in ogba lagos and the main building for the school is at number 2 Akinwale street opposite Nation wide filling station

The funny thing about these two addresses is that they are just a building apart from each other but you know lagos and all its numbering issues . lipsrsealed undecided hummmm

Anyway now that we also have a makeup school added to our existing fashion school we decided to have the enquiry point in the same place.so our main reception now is at number 2 Akinwale street Opposite nation wide filling station.

The building is painted yellow and orange with a yellow fence.you can't miss it. First flat down is our office. For enquiries on school fees and enrolment call us on 08096577157 .

Have you visited our website lately ? Hummmm it's very beautiful now o. In fact come and see students practicals to inspire you fell free to look around the site when you are done.

http://valisimofashions.com/blog/portfolio/student-practicals-june-2015/

2 Likes

Re: Let's Sew For Fun (**valisimo Fashion School Online Classroom**) by EFOSAVAL(f): 11:46am On Jul 15, 2015
Don't stop voting o.

Six pices skirt
Free top
Long dress.
Re: Let's Sew For Fun (**valisimo Fashion School Online Classroom**) by Proudlyayt(f): 6:56am On Jul 16, 2015
Long chiffon dress pls
Re: Let's Sew For Fun (**valisimo Fashion School Online Classroom**) by perry2020(f): 12:58pm On Jul 16, 2015
Iambigsis:
i clicked on the link, when i got to the page i simply clicked on the icon to save the document. The icon is at the foot of the document. its an arrow pointed downwards on top of a line. you don't need to log in or sign up to do it. Hope my explanation is clear enough. Sorry i forgot to add that you will be given an option to download using face book or linkedin.
This is how the page has been for minutes now,even tried browsing tru oda pages.

Re: Let's Sew For Fun (**valisimo Fashion School Online Classroom**) by Rooth: 7:20pm On Jul 16, 2015
chiffon gown with elastic band
Re: Let's Sew For Fun (**valisimo Fashion School Online Classroom**) by teimilawlar: 8:35pm On Jul 17, 2015
madam val,ps am hving issue with my trouser.hv cut it out done the joing but confused abt how to fix the zip and adjust the size bcoz its extremely big from knee downward.pls ma i need ur hlp
Re: Let's Sew For Fun (**valisimo Fashion School Online Classroom**) by Nobody: 6:17am On Jul 18, 2015
perry2020:

This is how the page has been for minutes now,even tried browsing tru oda pages.
Please Kindly share d link. Thank you
Re: Let's Sew For Fun (**valisimo Fashion School Online Classroom**) by dolafunmi(f): 2:17pm On Jul 18, 2015
matarus24:
good afternoon , firstly, i must really commend you on this your selfless work, the Good God will continue to make your ways easy . i work and live in Ghana, also learning fashion designing , i only go there weekends, my sewing is ok but where i have problem is cutting because where am learning, my madam uses freehand, like cut without pattern , all she does is to cut for me and make me sew,and with the look of things , cutting is the main secret behind sew. Am a Nigerian, i will be glad if you can help me with the cutting aspect thru this forum or any other online way . i will really appreciate your kind assistance towards me as u have being doing. God bless you ma
Sincerely sister, I think you are being used by your trainer. Considering you have limited time, I think it'l help if you frankly tell her you need to CUT fabrics yourself. My tutor tried it with me while I was learning but I started boycotting her classes to learn with ebooks... Just try dialogue first rather than allowing her 'enslave' you. Its the vnorm with all these unofficial fashion schools.

2 Likes

Re: Let's Sew For Fun (**valisimo Fashion School Online Classroom**) by ojac1: 6:06pm On Jul 18, 2015
Pls visit taurusianfeminist. .thnx
Re: Let's Sew For Fun (**valisimo Fashion School Online Classroom**) by uchgurl442: 6:42pm On Jul 18, 2015
Wow nice... i'll love to follow up
Re: Let's Sew For Fun (**valisimo Fashion School Online Classroom**) by markba: 2:14pm On Jul 19, 2015
Hello Val the Teacher and all others that are working side by side with u to make this tutorial a success I want to Say God will richly bless you.. I make clothes not dat perfect, looking forward to becoming one soon..I must say u are a blessing to all. ur detailed explanations to every project is superb I must say am a big fan of this page. more grace to ur elbow..Ma thanks

3 Likes

Re: Let's Sew For Fun (**valisimo Fashion School Online Classroom**) by orotade(f): 4:55pm On Jul 19, 2015
EFOSAVAL:
Join our group and page on Facebook. So much information awaits you there. Just search on Facebook and you will see it.

Valisimo fashions sew for fun - group

Valisimo Fashion School - page.
pls am new here but av join d facebook group

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Let's Sew For Fun (**valisimo Fashion School Online Classroom**) by Snowwytee: 10:38pm On Jul 19, 2015
More grease to ur elbow ma'am EFOSAVAL. Pls ma I want u to help me wit dis style before going to next topic ma.

Six pices skirt
Free top
Long dress.[/quote]

Re: Let's Sew For Fun (**valisimo Fashion School Online Classroom**) by EFOSAVAL(f): 4:18pm On Jul 20, 2015
Thanks everyone one for all your prayers and appreciations.i have said it a million times over that I actually enjoy doing this wink and I am glad that it's some how of use to someone out there cheesy.

Ok first let me answer the trouser questions

teimilawlar:
madam val,ps am hving issue with my trouser.hv cut it out done the joing but confused abt how to fix the zip and adjust the size bcoz its extremely big from knee downward.pls ma i need ur hlp

they type of trouser we did on the thread here was actually a simple one and so the zip is fixed the same way you fix a skirt zip.
also if it is big from the knee down just hold the side seams to get your perfect fit.

Snowwytee this is a very lovely dress..but are you on Facebook group...If yes please look out for the pictoral explanation there.its faster to upload pictures or diagrams there also so I don't hold the class here too.

I know my nairaland folks will be like haaaaaa shocked grin don't worry as soon as I am done with the topic we all voted for I shall put this up too. wink so you are missing nothing.

Here is the link to the group. It's call Valisimo fashions sew for fun. https://m./176771132388378?ref=bookmarks

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (74) (Reply)

Pictures Of Various Ankara/kente Styles / Best Skin Lightening/toning Soap / ~ The Hair Gallery For Short,Natural,Weave Or Braids ~

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.