Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,771 members, 7,817,139 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants - Jobs/Vacancies (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants (135847 Views)

Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants / Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! / What Is The Difference Btw The Dssc And Ssc Of The Nigerian Army? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (57) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by gambudu: 1:44pm On Jul 09, 2014
mimzy007: Or maybe na fear. Is this the direction the gist is now going? Well it happens when people are in waiting.
yea baby.when pple are waiting grin
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by gambudu: 1:53pm On Jul 09, 2014
mimzy007: Gambudu & co, well done oo cheesy
@mimzy waiting i do? cheesy
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by poundsmaker(m): 2:06pm On Jul 09, 2014
arantess: Oya, PARAADE!! SHUN!!...cut the trivialities...way forward.
commander arantess, abeg easy on us ooo, which one be "cut the trivialities" in parade?. Lolzz
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by arantess: 2:28pm On Jul 09, 2014
poundsmaker: commander arantess, abeg easy on us ooo, which one be "cut the trivialities" in parade?. Lolzz
Una dey chit chat since na... grin grin
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by mimzy007(f): 2:30pm On Jul 09, 2014
gambudu: @mimzy waiting i do? cheesy
No! I just dey greet you ni. cheesy
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by gasman58: 2:31pm On Jul 09, 2014
abeg somebody help....... Can i get the attestation letter from the school i did my PGD? or must it be the school i finished my HND from? because am faraway

i need your advise
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by mimzy007(f): 2:42pm On Jul 09, 2014
My dear your HND is more important to them than your PGD, I would say go to your first institution for that letter but you can call their help line for a direct answer.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by mkoabiola: 2:45pm On Jul 09, 2014
gasman58: abeg somebody help....... Can i get the attestation letter from the school i did my PGD? or must it be the school i finished my HND from? because am faraway

i need your advise
Which skul dd u do ur PGD.
Snc u filled ur form with HND criteria.
Ur HND almer mata will b beta.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by poundsmaker(m): 3:01pm On Jul 09, 2014
arantess: Una dey chit chat since na... grin grin
All work and no play make Jack a dull boy nah. Just trying to make ourselves happy while waiting.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by mimzy007(f): 3:08pm On Jul 09, 2014
Arantess don't mind them, its allowed coz when the list shows up they will be busy running around for blue shorts,white shirt & co. cheesy
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by basheerjones: 3:10pm On Jul 09, 2014
Hahaha" sss course 28 application thread " just dey anyhow,i even sight @mkoabiola for dia!!! grin
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by mkoabiola: 3:39pm On Jul 09, 2014
basheerjones: Hahaha" sss course 28 application thread " just dey anyhow,i even sight @mkoabiola for dia!!! grin
Lol
I jus de observe ni
Sss is d craziest n difficult to get enlisted
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by Ademolu2002(m): 3:53pm On Jul 09, 2014
Bros am so so happy for you. Pls i want to ask some questions because i applied and when i finished completing the form, i received an SMS dat the application was successful that i'll be contacted if shortlisted. Now my worry is that how do they contact aspirants(SMS,email)? The second thing is that whenever i view d list of successful candidates in previous years, i always find out that they are always 5 or 6 per state in number. Is that always the case? If so,that meas it's not easy for one's name to be shortlisted.
The 3rd thing bothering my mind is that if an applicant is 1 inch shorter than the stated height,would he or she be favourably considered?
The last but not the least is that do RRI,SSC and DSSC undergo the same training and at the same time? Pls anybody in the house,shed light on these.

God bless us all.[/quote]
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by basheerjones: 3:53pm On Jul 09, 2014
mkoabiola:
Lol
I jus de observe ni
hahaha true talk bro!
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by arantess: 4:25pm On Jul 09, 2014
mimzy007: Arantess don't mind them, its allowed coz when the list shows up they will be busy running around for blue shorts,white shirt & co. cheesy
no be small tin oo...Lol
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by arantess: 4:27pm On Jul 09, 2014
poundsmaker: All work and no play make Jack a dull boy nah. Just trying to make ourselves happy while waiting.
that one dey bros..
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by gasman58: 5:10pm On Jul 09, 2014
mkoabiola:
Which skul dd u do ur PGD.
Snc u filled ur form with HND criteria.
Ur HND almer mata will b beta.

@mkoabiola... tnx. did my PGD in ABU, HND ( MAPOLY). Am rily confuse here becos am in the North now and i can easily get the Letter here but travelling down to Abeokuta........mennn no be small journey.

i tried calling their helpline i got from the site 07018447913 and 08054815787, just getting user busy.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by samobaba4u(m): 6:08pm On Jul 09, 2014
mkoabiola:
Lol
I jus de observe ni
me i subscribed for SSS ooo. I love any of d securities arm i just pray the test/screening is not clashed.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by ajisebioyo1(m): 7:15pm On Jul 09, 2014
obiksam:

Please still keep us posted on 15th or 16th as you said. If i may ask will they send a text or will they publish?
it will be published
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by Sholaystar4me(m): 7:21pm On Jul 09, 2014
gasman58:

@ wiztobet... pls can you help wit the copy of the attestation letter. gasious58@gmail.com.
And me too broo sholaystar4me@yahoo.com
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by ajisebioyo1(m): 7:27pm On Jul 09, 2014
poundsmaker: What if it doesn't come out on your stipulated dates? Will you owe me?
lets wait and see nah... You shld even imagine they didnt extend d applications deadline and dat connotes the imminent release of d list
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by poundsmaker(m): 7:38pm On Jul 09, 2014
ajisebioyo1: lets wait and see nah... You shld even imagine they didnt extend d applications deadline and dat connotes the imminent release of d list
okay oo, my brother. I don hear, make we dey look am.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jul 09, 2014
Mimzy007 thanks alot
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by Generaloluseye: 9:38pm On Jul 09, 2014
poundsmaker: Most candidates of this year recruitment applied thru ssc platform because of no option available for them on dssc enlisted vacancy NOT BOLDNESS,COMMAND,BRAVE OR MIGHT that most of them claimed. If otherwise, why would most of them applied thru dssc platform last year? My point is most dssc candidates are born killers, don't underestimate them. I personally just want to have a flair practice of my profession (which most candidates would also want to but caught with no option) before combating (if I'm given the opportunity). BESIDES, IT HAS WHAT IT TAKES TO BE A REAL COMBATANT SOLDIER, DO YOU HAVE IT? THAT'S THE QUESTION YOU SSC SHOULD ASK YOURSELF. Read stories of late. Gen muritala, Gen obasanjo (rtd), late Gen Kareem Adisa, late Gen diya, late Gen idiagbon, Brigadier Gen Barsharu etc all these people fought the civil war, survived it and make history in the Nigerian Army. I'm not against anyone just spitting facts.
general diya is not late

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by poundsmaker(m): 9:43pm On Jul 09, 2014
Generaloluseye: general diya is not late
Hmmm, my bad. Thanks for that update bro.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by Slowchuks(m): 12:02am On Jul 10, 2014
I suggest you all start preparing for punisments like this to ginger ur moral, i guess is one guy that bleeped up but all man they bear the purnishment. Me self don begin dive inside mud, so that I go they learn the package wella bfor time. grin grin No be here oooo, na that time u go knw fish dey swin inside muid wen 5jump enter ya mouth.

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by Sholaystar4me(m): 5:41am On Jul 10, 2014
Slowchuks: I suggest you all start preparing for punisments like this to ginger ur moral, i guess is one guy that bleeped up but all man they bear the purnishment. Me self don begin dive inside mud, so that I go they learn the package wella bfor time. grin grin No be here oooo, na that time u go knw fish dey swin inside muid wen 5jump enter ya mouth.
Nice....before u jOin the men n officers, u must be refined n forged into a finest piece
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by Princegwu1: 9:32am On Jul 10, 2014
I hail.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by gambudu: 10:45am On Jul 10, 2014
mimzy007: Arantess don't mind them, its allowed coz when the list shows up they will be busy running around for blue shorts,white shirt & co. cheesy
correct it's allowed ;cadets na him get bad mouths pass,u need to see them abusing themselves during training.so this thread na small one.Just for d fun of it.abi no be so mimzy? smiley

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by poundsmaker(m): 10:52am On Jul 10, 2014
Morning guys, can someone please post the the items to bring along for the selection board interview. I lost the saved file. Thanks.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by ironben(m): 12:00pm On Jul 10, 2014
poseidonn: ah habaaaa grin! I studied sociology&anthropology and soon in sha Allah,i will be a peace and conflict resolution analyst!
Nice to meet a fellow social reformer on this platform. I also studied Sociology &Anthropology. Graduated from UNIZIK'11.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by mimzy007(f): 12:20pm On Jul 10, 2014
gambudu: correct it's allowed ;cadets na him get bad mouths pass,u need to see them abusing themselves during training.so this thread na small one.Just for d fun of it.abi no be so mimzy? smiley
My brother na so oo! God take us there.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (57) (Reply)

UBA Recruiting / 2016/2017 Chevening Scholarship Applicants. / Top Salaries In Nigeria: Best Paying Companies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.