Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,650 members, 7,823,844 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants - Jobs/Vacancies (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants (135929 Views)

Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants / Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! / What Is The Difference Btw The Dssc And Ssc Of The Nigerian Army? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (57) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by gambudu: 1:40pm On Jul 10, 2014
poundsmaker: Morning guys, can someone please post the the items to bring along for the selection board interview. I lost the saved file. Thanks.
kilode pounds.e be like say u don see ur name oooo shocked
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by poseidonn: 1:47pm On Jul 10, 2014
ironben: Nice to meet a fellow social reformer on this platform. I also studied Sociology &Anthropology. Graduated from UNIZIK'11.
cool nice to meet u too fellow! UNIABUJA'10!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by poseidonn: 1:49pm On Jul 10, 2014
Slowchuks: I suggest you all start preparing for punisments like this to ginger ur moral, i guess is one guy that bleeped up but all man they bear the purnishment. Me self don begin dive inside mud, so that I go they learn the package wella bfor time. grin grin No be here oooo, na that time u go knw fish dey swin inside muid wen 5jump enter ya mouth.
hahaha! Abeg na koboko they dat man hand? grin
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by Slowchuks(m): 2:10pm On Jul 10, 2014
beta koboko sef bros, this type no they market.
wink
poseidonn: hahaha! Abeg na koboko they dat man hand? grin
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by poseidonn: 2:19pm On Jul 10, 2014
Slowchuks: beta koboko sef bros, this type no they market.
wink
omoh mehnnnnnn! If them use dis one flog pesin,na wahala o! undecided
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by poundsmaker(m): 2:21pm On Jul 10, 2014
gambudu: kilode pounds.e be like say u don see ur name oooo shocked
Na prayer you just said which I claimed it. Amin and you too.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by poundsmaker(m): 2:24pm On Jul 10, 2014
poseidonn: omoh mehnnnnnn! If them use dis one flog pesin,na wahala o! undecided
Funniest part be say, e fi be one small boy they whip them oooo. Whipping wey you no fit gree for house.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by poseidonn: 2:28pm On Jul 10, 2014
CLAIMER:
basheerjones will no longer be active and visible on nairaland,the new basheerjones is poseidonn! Reason for the alteration:i no longer want my real name 'basheer' to be on display.namasteh!
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by gambudu: 2:28pm On Jul 10, 2014
poundsmaker: Funniest part be say, e fi be one small boy they whip them oooo. Whipping wey you no fit gree for house.
na so.when one boy of 19years say make u nack forward roll ontop burnt bushes or make he encourage you by neck-shaving your pot. u no get option na
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by poseidonn: 2:31pm On Jul 10, 2014
poundsmaker: Funniest part be say, e fi be one small boy they whip them oooo. Whipping wey you no fit gree for house.
i dey tellll u!
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by poundsmaker(m): 2:39pm On Jul 10, 2014
poseidonn: CLAIMER:
basheerjones will no longer be active and visible on nairaland,the new basheerjones is poseidonn! Reason for the alteration:i no longer want my real name 'basheer' to be on display.namasteh!
Hahahaha, you're a crook. It's a good idea anyway. bashir! bashir!!
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by poundsmaker(m): 2:41pm On Jul 10, 2014
gambudu: na so.when one boy of 19years say make u nack forward roll ontop burnt bushes or make he encourage you by neck-shaving your pot. u no get option na
Wait, all these grammar na punishment or hailing? I Don win (die). How dem dey do all these? Hahahaha
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by poseidonn: 2:42pm On Jul 10, 2014
poundsmaker: Hahahaha, you're a crook. It's a good idea anyway. bashir! bashir!!
wink u know how it is bro!
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by gambudu: 2:48pm On Jul 10, 2014
poseidonn: CLAIMER:
grin i no fit laugh. wait ooooo.waiting go come happen to bashtradamus?
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by gambudu: 2:54pm On Jul 10, 2014
poundsmaker: Wait, all these grammar na punishment or hailing? I Don win (die). How dem dey do all these? Hahahaha
no mind me.I just dey relate with us using regular cadets language. If u hear "where is salamatu"@pounds hope u no the meaning?
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by poundsmaker(m): 2:55pm On Jul 10, 2014
poseidonn: wink u know how it is bro!
Yes bro.

[quote author=gambudu]grin i no fit laugh. wait ooooo.waiting go come happen to bashtradamus?[/quo hahahahaha, funny dudes
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by poseidonn: 2:57pm On Jul 10, 2014
gambudu: grin i no fit laugh. wait ooooo.waiting go come happen to bashtradamus?
grin see this guy! U dey form CIA for me,anyway sha,u be smart guy,na military intelligence officer u suppose be because u dey really observe! Bashstradamus stop to exist after nairaland data loss. I greet u bros!
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by poundsmaker(m): 2:57pm On Jul 10, 2014
gambudu: no mind me.I just dey relate with us using regular cadets language. If u hear "where is salamatu"@pounds hope u no the meaning?
I no know any meaning apart from frog jump. Teach us nah, abeg.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by gambudu: 2:58pm On Jul 10, 2014
poseidonn: ;Dsee this guy! U dey form CIA for me,anyway sha,u be smart guy,na military intelligence officer u suppose be because u dey really observe! Bashstradamus stop to exist after nairaland data loss. I greet u bros!
grin ........ u be donjazzy......one love @poseidonn

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by gambudu: 3:02pm On Jul 10, 2014
poundsmaker: I no know any meaning apart from frog jump. Teach us nah, abeg.
Regular cadets or RC officers dont even use the word frog jump,instead you will be told to HUNCH. salamatu means to dash or runaway when u are serving job. The Ssc cadets will sooo learn corrupt and dirty slangs from those prep wingers.Chaiiii
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by poundsmaker(m): 3:16pm On Jul 10, 2014
gambudu: Regular cadets or RC officers dont even use the word frog jump,instead you will be told to HUNCH. salamatu means to dash or runaway when u are serving job. The Ssc cadets will sooo learn corrupt and dirty slangs from those prep wingers.Chaiiii
Lolzzzz. Imagine how they give different meaning to someone's name. diaris God ooooooooo
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by poseidonn: 3:32pm On Jul 10, 2014
grin indeed diaris God o
poundsmaker: Lolzzzz. Imagine how they give different meaning to someone's name. diaris God ooooooooo
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by Razakipaye: 4:43pm On Jul 10, 2014
i dnt think the list will be release on the 16th as speculated by one of us cos the board meeting that was schedule for 3rd july didnt hold. it is only at the board meeting that list will be deliberated on.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by siina(m): 5:54pm On Jul 10, 2014
gambudu: na so.when one boy of 19years say make u nack forward roll ontop burnt bushes or make he encourage you by neck-shaving your pot. u no get option na
lol @Gambudu,How you take knw say head na pot and all those terms? You must dey use to nda terms
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by siina(m): 5:58pm On Jul 10, 2014
gambudu: Regular cadets or RC officers dont even use the word frog jump,instead you will be told to HUNCH. salamatu means to dash or runaway when u are serving job. The Ssc cadets will sooo learn corrupt and dirty slangs from those prep wingers.Chaiiii
or make you nack lumbago(forward roll),woman(samas),rugged burmese are known for serving jobs,ssc officers be ready to suffer malice at nda old site
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by arantess: 6:16pm On Jul 10, 2014
siina: or make you nack lumbago(forward roll),woman(samas),rugged burmese are known for serving jobs,ssc officers be ready to suffer malice at nda old site
LOL, enough chawus till them see nornor
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by siina(m): 6:40pm On Jul 10, 2014
arantess: LOL, enough chawus till them see nornor
LOL, enough chawus bro
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by gambudu: 7:36pm On Jul 10, 2014
oga siina longest time @arantess. lolzzz. Ssc tormandos or colitos go grind their skull.Some girls go get barheadgrin just imagine mimzy with barhead? na play i dey play oooogrin
The painful part for the men is that dey serve all manner of job without shirts on,while the female cadets will use grass as wig and sand to do makeup. That kind thingzzz
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by gambudu: 7:44pm On Jul 10, 2014
siina: lol @Gambudu,How you take knw say head na pot and all those terms? You must dey use to nda terms
how we go do na
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by arantess: 9:48pm On Jul 10, 2014
gambudu: oga siina longest time @arantess. lolzzz. Ssc tormandos or colitos go grind their skull.Some girls go get barheadgrin just imagine mimzy with barhead? na play i dey play oooogrin
The painful part for the men is that dey serve all manner of job without shirts on,while the female cadets will use grass as wig and sand to do makeup. That kind thingzzz
LWKMD...bros no let mimzy catch u oo
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by saxoholic1(m): 10:05pm On Jul 10, 2014
Please do anyone know when DSSC/SSC are writing their exams?
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by mimzy007(f): 11:11pm On Jul 10, 2014
Gambudu, If I catch you ehn! Hehehe

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (57) (Reply)

UBA Recruiting / 2016/2017 Chevening Scholarship Applicants. / Top Salaries In Nigeria: Best Paying Companies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.