Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,109 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants - Jobs/Vacancies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants (135931 Views)

Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants / Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! / What Is The Difference Btw The Dssc And Ssc Of The Nigerian Army? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (57) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by poundsmaker(m): 2:41pm On Jul 08, 2014
Mimzy007, is it ssc or dssc you applied for? if dssc, under which corps do you applied?
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jul 08, 2014
Pls am getting different answers concerning the dssc exam. Those people who were at the dssc selection board last year should kindly tell me if it was general questions they asked or courses based on ur discipline. Pls and pls thank u
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by mimzy007(f): 5:42pm On Jul 08, 2014
Finance@ Poundsmaker
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by poundsmaker(m): 6:01pm On Jul 08, 2014
mimzy007: Finance@ Poundsmaker
Lolsss, see levels oooo, that's good. I applied thru finance corps too. If I may ask, what's your discipline?
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by gambudu: 7:59pm On Jul 08, 2014
grin me too applied under finance.i would love to count moneeeeeeyyyyyy for NA.lolzzzzgrin
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by poseidonn: 8:16pm On Jul 08, 2014
All this dssc applicants!!! angry
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jul 08, 2014
[quote author=mimzy007]Finance@ mimzy007 any idea on how the questions are
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by poseidonn: 8:45pm On Jul 08, 2014
bababububa: Pls am getting different answers concerning the dssc exam. Those people who were at the dssc selection board last year should kindly tell me if it was general questions they asked or courses based on ur discipline. Pls and pls thank u
if u can contact ZINAUNREAL and MAXIMUM5 i'm sure they will b able to answer ur question because they were dssc candidates last year,most peeps here were ssc candidates last year.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by mimzy007(f): 8:51pm On Jul 08, 2014
@bababububa, since most of last year's dssc candidates are not here I'll ask one of the fresh Lt's, I believe its a general paper tho.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jul 08, 2014
mimzy007: @bababububa, since most of last year's dssc candidates are not here I'll ask one of the fresh Lt's, I believe its a general paper tho.
Thanks mimzy
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by poundsmaker(m): 9:13pm On Jul 08, 2014
grin
poseidonn: All this dssc applicants!!! angry
Abeg, no envy us. Lolz
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by poseidonn: 9:33pm On Jul 08, 2014
poundsmaker: grin Abeg, no envy us. Lolz
ah habaaa! Y i go envy non combatants? Una no get liver joor grin
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by poundsmaker(m): 9:44pm On Jul 08, 2014
poseidonn: ah habaaa! Y i go envy non combatants? Una no get liver joor grin
Hahahahahahaha. okay oooo, I don hear you sir

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by mimzy007(f): 10:11pm On Jul 08, 2014
poseidonn: ah habaaa! Y i go envy non combatants? Una no get liver joor grin
how amazing.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by Ajalagideon: 3:40am On Jul 09, 2014
mimzy007: Is that so?!@questions based on ur course for Dssc.
yes! officer
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by poseidonn: 4:41am On Jul 09, 2014
mimzy007: how amazing.
so annoyingly amazing that strength,braveness,might,command,Men is to SSC while girls and boys,lilly livered,support staff e.t.c is to DSSC who pass out as Lt. It's weird!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by poundsmaker(m): 5:36am On Jul 09, 2014
Most candidates of this year recruitment applied thru ssc platform because of no option available for them on dssc enlisted vacancy NOT BOLDNESS,COMMAND,BRAVE OR MIGHT that most of them claimed. If otherwise, why would most of them applied thru dssc platform last year? My point is most dssc candidates are born killers, don't underestimate them. I personally just want to have a flair practice of my profession (which most candidates would also want to but caught with no option) before combating (if I'm given the opportunity). BESIDES, IT HAS WHAT IT TAKES TO BE A REAL COMBATANT SOLDIER, DO YOU HAVE IT? THAT'S THE QUESTION YOU SSC SHOULD ASK YOURSELF. Read stories of late. Gen muritala, Gen obasanjo (rtd), late Gen Kareem Adisa, late Gen diya, late Gen idiagbon, Brigadier Gen Barsharu etc all these people fought the civil war, survived it and make history in the Nigerian Army. I'm not against anyone just spitting facts.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by poseidonn: 5:57am On Jul 09, 2014
poundsmaker: I personally just want to have a flair practice of my profession (which most candidates would also want to but caught with no option) before combating
grin grin y'all be claiming "practice my profession" who says u can't after 10years? scroll up and read @gambudu's post "him want they count money for NA"... I'll rather join civil defence than join d army via dssc grin no offence meant!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by poundsmaker(m): 5:59am On Jul 09, 2014
poseidonn: grin grin y'all be claiming "practice my profession" who says u can't after 10years? scroll up and read @gambudu's post "him want they count money for NA"... I rather join civil defence than join d army via dssc grin no offence meant!
Hahahahahaha, gambudu is a comedian, he just kidding. I guess he applied thru SSC

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by poundsmaker(m): 6:04am On Jul 09, 2014
poseidonn, be frank here. Would you apply for ssc if your discipline was enlisted under the dssc vacancy?
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by poseidonn: 6:07am On Jul 09, 2014
poundsmaker: poseidonn, be frank here. Would you apply for ssc if your discipline was enlisted under the dssc vacancy?
heavenly yes,ssc all day everyday! cool but i might for d fun apply under both,hahaha

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by poundsmaker(m): 6:11am On Jul 09, 2014
poseidonn: heavenly yes,ssc all day everyday! cool
Despite the dssc will pip lieutenant (two star) while ssc is second lieutenant (one star). Besides, what do you studied (it might be igbo or Yoruba education ooooo) hahahahahahaha
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by poseidonn: 6:18am On Jul 09, 2014
poundsmaker: Despite the dssc will pip lieutenant (two star) while ssc is second lieutenant (one star). Besides, what do you studied (it might be igbo or Yoruba education ooooo) hahahahahahaha
ah habaaaa grin! I studied sociology&anthropology and soon in sha Allah,i will be a peace and conflict resolution analyst!
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by poundsmaker(m): 6:23am On Jul 09, 2014
poseidonn: ah habaaaa grin! I studied sociology&anthropology and soon in sha Allah,i will be a peace and conflict resolution analyst!
Lolzzzz, Amin na yallah. But does that related to your discipline?
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by poseidonn: 6:28am On Jul 09, 2014
poundsmaker: Lolzzzz, Amin na yallah. But does that related to your discipline?
affirmative! It's a social science discipline!
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by poundsmaker(m): 6:32am On Jul 09, 2014
poseidonn: affirmative! It's a social science discipline!
Good then. I'm happy chatting directly with you this lovely morning. Can you give me your mobile number? if Yes, send it to poundsmaker@yahoo.com Thanks a bunch
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by poseidonn: 6:32am On Jul 09, 2014
Got to go fellaz! Wishing y'all a terrific day,good morning!!!
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by poseidonn: 6:36am On Jul 09, 2014
poundsmaker: Good then. I'm happy chatting directly with you this lovely morning. Can you give me your mobile number? if Yes, send it to poundsmaker@yahoo.com Thanks a bunch
sure i will mail it to u in due time! So happy chatting wit u too.thank you!
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by poundsmaker(m): 6:40am On Jul 09, 2014
poseidonn: sure i will mail it to u in due time! So happy chatting wit u too.thank you!
Thanks and you're highly welcome my brother.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by arantess: 7:15am On Jul 09, 2014
poundsmaker: Most candidates of this year recruitment applied thru ssc platform because of no option available for them on dssc enlisted vacancy NOT BOLDNESS,COMMAND,BRAVE OR MIGHT that most of them claimed. If otherwise, why would most of them applied thru dssc platform last year? My point is most dssc candidates are born killers, don't underestimate them. I personally just want to have a flair practice of my profession (which most candidates would also want to but caught with no option) before combating (if I'm given the opportunity). BESIDES, IT HAS WHAT IT TAKES TO BE A REAL COMBATANT SOLDIER, DO YOU HAVE IT? THAT'S THE QUESTION YOU SSC SHOULD ASK YOURSELF. Read stories of late. Gen muritala, Gen obasanjo (rtd), late Gen Kareem Adisa, late Gen diya, late Gen idiagbon, Brigadier Gen Barsharu etc all these people fought the civil war, survived it and make history in the Nigerian Army. I'm not against anyone just spitting facts.
bros, pls remove obasanjo from that list, he received a bullet in his buttocks while running away from a battle scene...read 'the tragedy of victory' for more details of his 'BRAVERY' - by General Alabi Isama

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by poundsmaker(m): 7:25am On Jul 09, 2014
arantess: bros, pls remove obasanjo from that list, he received a bullet in his buttocks while running away from a battle scene...read 'the tragedy of victory' for more details of his 'BRAVERY' - by General Alabi Isama
Lolzzzzzzz.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by poundsmaker(m): 7:25am On Jul 09, 2014
arantess: bros, pls remove obasanjo from that list, he received a bullet in his buttocks while running away from a battle scene...read 'the tragedy of victory' for more details of his 'BRAVERY' - by General Alabi Isama
Lolzzzzzzz. But he made a history with that and still alive.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (57) (Reply)

UBA Recruiting / 2016/2017 Chevening Scholarship Applicants. / Top Salaries In Nigeria: Best Paying Companies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.