Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants - Jobs/Vacancies (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants (135865 Views)

Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants / Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! / What Is The Difference Btw The Dssc And Ssc Of The Nigerian Army? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (57) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by dmajesticjoe: 10:43am On Jul 21, 2014
Pls can someone help link me up with any of d SSC guys dat made it last year? I mean those training now. Pls help if u're in touch with any of them.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by dmajesticjoe: 10:48am On Jul 21, 2014
Tstone1:
My friend is there but I can't access him for now. They ain't allowed to use phones and the last time he sneaked to actually chat me up..maybe when next he does that..what do you think brother of life??
Tnx man 4ur response! They aren't allowed 2 use fon even@Night?
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by Tstone1(m): 11:26am On Jul 21, 2014
dmajesticjoe:
Tnx man 4ur response! They aren't allowed 2 use fon even@Night?
Mehn! it's been locked up tinz for now..buh am sure they wld soon get freed!
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by azidomedogo: 11:42am On Jul 21, 2014
d smarter ones are always online.I know of one who is always on facebook till yesterdayshocked
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jul 21, 2014
Sholaystar4me: This info just came to my notice now and I thought of sharing with the house, if u have anybody that did the recruits screening exam, it appeared that almost everybody failed if not all. Tell him/her to go to his/her zonal screening centre for medicals NOW!!!. Best of luck
Yeah..almost everybody in oyo state.......pple of Ibadan has been sent to Iseyin at NYSC camp but they seem not attended to...its like they said they'v already pile up the name already...
Any info?
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by Glamourplus: 1:29pm On Jul 21, 2014
“Most people want jobs, if that job means
joining the Army, fine; it’s a source of
employment, but when the reality of
military service comes, he drops his rifle
and runs away.” Gen Minimah

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by azidomedogo: 1:53pm On Jul 21, 2014
Glamourplus: “Most people want jobs, if that job means
true talk sad
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by ehissi(m): 4:10pm On Jul 21, 2014
Hmmmmmmm.......from the look of things it appears D DSSC/SSC lists have already been compiled and R awaiting order for publishing. At this stage its a matter of just hoping U R on D list except COAS is your personal personally Godfather............else O.Y.O.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by Ademolu2002(m): 4:24pm On Jul 21, 2014
ehissi: Hmmmmmmm.......from the look of things it appears D DSSC/SSC lists have already been compiled and R awaiting order for publishing. At this stage its a matter of just hoping U R on D list except COAS is your personal personally Godfather............else O.Y.O.
God dey!
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by Sam0(m): 4:33pm On Jul 21, 2014
it is well my pple,if it is the will of God that we would join the military ntn can stop it, but if is nt the will of God we would nt be choosen.remember victory is from God Alone.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by Generaloluseye: 5:06pm On Jul 21, 2014
azidomedogo: d smarter ones are always online.I know of one who is always on facebook till yesterdayshocked
u re absolutely right my brother. I know someone who always upload his training pics online when he was in training. He was always on fb at night during training too
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by Generaloluseye: 5:11pm On Jul 21, 2014
An Mi-35 helicopter belonging to the nigerian airforce has crashed in south of bama today. The director od defence info in person of General olukolade said the heli was on a training mission when it crashed. What is actually wrong with his common sense? Does he think nigerians are fools? How can an heli be conducting training missions in a volatile area? Not even a reconnaissance operation but training. The General must be a fool or something is wrong somewhere.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by Generaloluseye: 5:35pm On Jul 21, 2014
Glamourplus: “Most people want jobs, if that job means
why won't they run away when they re fighting against better armed opponents. Why won't they run when there re enemies within which General Kenneth knows about. Can he himself with the situation of things in the north east deploy his ward or son there to go and fight? .......by 2015 we Ll know where we re going in this country whether a coup ll take place, breakage, fragmentation or peace. Time ll tell very soon.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by Generaloluseye: 5:38pm On Jul 21, 2014
Sam0: it is well my pple,if it is the will of God that we would join the military ntn can stop it, but if is nt the will of God we would nt be choosen.remember victory is from God Alone.
once u ve the interest at heart and not that u re looking for any job, then it must ve been God that put the interest there but we must prayerful seek it. May God help us and continue to bless Nigeria
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by Generaloluseye: 5:45pm On Jul 21, 2014
ehissi: Hmmmmmmm.......from the look of things it appears D DSSC/SSC lists have already been compiled and R awaiting order for publishing. At this stage its a matter of just hoping U R on D list except COAS is your personal personally Godfather............else O.Y.O.
even if u re not on the list, ur name can still come out later and find urself in kaduna or makurdi as the case may be because God might ve connected u after then. A friend of mine was not invited for the 20 pple that was shortlisted after exams in the navy, which means he did not run, do any medical that is scaring pple . After the exercise he got to know the CNS and his name came out in ekiti state as the 2nd person that was shortlisted i.e only 2 guys made it. The bottom line is that keep praying as anything can happen and it is not over until God makes a way.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by azidomedogo: 6:12pm On Jul 21, 2014
na today dem dey compile names?lolzzz sametin was said last year until the list cameout 5months after.Who knows may be they have not even started compiling your list.U neva can tell

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by ajisebioyo1(m): 9:41pm On Jul 21, 2014
azidomedogo: na today dem dey compile names?lolzzz sametin was said last year until the list cameout 5months after.Who knows may be they have not even started compiling your list.U neva can tell
abi
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by ajisebioyo1(m): 9:43pm On Jul 21, 2014
all i know is, we re starting the training this year either September or October. Isha Jesus

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by azidomedogo: 9:46pm On Jul 21, 2014
Generaloluseye: An Mi-35 helicopter belonging to the nigerian .....or something is wrong somewhere.
arm of lies.Instead of them to say BH droped the bird from the sky........No arm of truth in the mouth of them generals

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by mkoabiola: 10:59pm On Jul 21, 2014
NA alwys releas d list wen u dnt xpect
It alwys come as a shocker
No 1 on ds thread can determine d xact date
Victory is frm God alone

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by Uziehot(m): 11:25pm On Jul 21, 2014
azidomedogo: na today dem dey compile names?lolzzz sametin was said last year until the list cameout 5months after.Who knows may be they have not even started compiling your list.U neva can tell
u get sense my man.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by Sholaystar4me(m): 5:45am On Jul 22, 2014
ajisebioyo1: bro pls, how authentic d info bfore i disclose it toa brother here.. Pls kindly rereply on time.
As far as am concerned, the source that I got the news from was one of those that wrote the screening exam,nd also failed, but then his oga @ the top in d army called him nd told him to go for medicals at sobi barrack (ilorin zonal screeining centre). And to pass d msg on to those that care to knw, + d guy left for ilorin immediately,yesterday....100% authentic brO
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by Sholaystar4me(m): 5:50am On Jul 22, 2014
tetralogyfallot: are u 4 real? Cos a guy here even missed d exam.
Sure bruh
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by DrCaleb: 7:35am On Jul 22, 2014
To those who know much about the Nigerian army, can an officer who applied via the SSC process switch to the DSSC in d course of d militry service. Is there any lawyer, Accountant, Doctor in the house that applied for SSC?
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by Donmexie(m): 8:43am On Jul 22, 2014
Finally I get to write on this thread after months of denial and waiting. Every information here has been really useful,I thought I knew enough about the NA but on this thread I've even learnt a whole lot more...
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by Donmexie(m): 8:45am On Jul 22, 2014
DrCaleb: To those who know much about the Nigerian army, can an officer who applied via the SSC process switch to the DSSC in d course of d militry service. Is there any lawyer, Accountant, Doctor in the house that applied for SSC?

I doubt the possibility of that...I'm a graduate of Engineering but applied for SSC.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by ehissi(m): 9:19am On Jul 22, 2014
DrCaleb: To those who know much about the Nigerian army, can an officer who applied via the SSC process switch to the DSSC in d course of d militry service. Is there any lawyer, Accountant, Doctor in the house that applied for SSC?

Not possible. What U can do is change Corps or trade. What that just means in effect is that if U do get in via SSC, U will probably be in either armoury, infantry or ordnance corps, U could take a course and apply for what we call a change of trade which will allow U to be moved from either of the three mentioned corp to another corps say like engineering, pay or even medical.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by Nobody: 11:13am On Jul 22, 2014
Honestly,wit wat happened wit Trade & Non Trade Men list,i fear for our own
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by poundsmaker(m): 11:34am On Jul 22, 2014
You can never see those three professions that applied thru ssc, not even when their discipline was enlisted in the vacancy. Besides, any other discipline you see that applied via ssc was because their discipline wasn't enlisted. So, I guess you made a great mistake by applying thru ssc while you belong to any of the three professions you've aforementioned.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by mkoabiola: 12:25pm On Jul 22, 2014
ehissi:

Not possible. What U can do is change Corps or trade. What that just means in effect is that if U do get in via SSC, U will probably be in either armoury, infantry or ordnance corps, U could take a course and apply for what we call a change of trade which will allow U to be moved from either of the three mentioned corp to another corps say like engineering, pay or even medical.
Lol
U can't move frm infantry to medical .lai lai,
No matter d change of course or trade.
Once u ar in d combantant ,dere u are.
NA doesn't work dat way,I stand to b challenged
Changing frm combantant to medical with change of course or trade is a no go area and nt possible,ask dos in d system.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by ananne: 1:01pm On Jul 22, 2014
mkoabiola:
Lol
U can't move frm infantry to medical .lai lai,
No matter d change of course or trade.
Once u ar in d combantant ,dere u are.
NA doesn't work dat way,I stand to b challenged
Changing frm combantant to medical with change of course or trade is a no go area and nt possible,ask dos in d system.
pls read the psot again! He wasnt emphatic on that. He just wanted to clarify issues ok

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (57) (Reply)

UBA Recruiting / 2016/2017 Chevening Scholarship Applicants. / Top Salaries In Nigeria: Best Paying Companies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.