Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,454 members, 7,812,395 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:40 PM

Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants - Jobs/Vacancies (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants (135809 Views)

Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants / Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! / What Is The Difference Btw The Dssc And Ssc Of The Nigerian Army? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (57) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by Sam0(m): 11:43pm On Jul 24, 2014
i think pple shld stopp stop tlkink aby who knw who, is abt pple who knws God, my work place is vry close to d ministry of defense and i applied i knew sm pple i ve told to help me out, bt trust in man is in vain, but trust in God is sure.just put ur trust in God.remember Victory is from God alone.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by ehissi(m): 12:12am On Jul 25, 2014
It is not impossible that training was going on when that airforce aircraft crashed, freak accidents have been known to happen from time to time (even for new airplanes maiden flight) not to talk of old planes.

The challenge is that some of U have no idea of D workplace ethic of a military or regimental environment.
Do you think Director of Defence public relations will do/say anything to D public without running it by his superiors at DHQ?

How do U know that he wasn't ordered to say what he said about D crash?

So if U R Major general Kolade (a 2 star general) & Air Chief Marshal Alex Badeh (who is in charge of Defence HQ as chief of defence staff & is a four star general & can have U sent to your village immediately on retirement) asks U to say "XYZ"; U will tell him "it is senseless"?

E be like say una never see/hear where one or two star general dey double or them dey wheel them down if them dey carry shoulder where senior men dey vex?

D immediate past GOC Division 7(Aka D butcher) that escaped a mutiny when soldiers fired on him; gave an action plan that would involve his soldiers going through a path that was strongly advised against by D RSM because of D terrain (which was straight up hostile territory) and that area was not on their itinerary for operation. But U see in D military, an order is an order (funny enough he wasn't familiar with D terrain as D soldiers were), and they obey his orders & eventually where almost all wiped out. When he heard of it, he came to see things for himself & that when D soldiers opened fire on him.

In any case, D crash site may not necessarily be where D plane or helicopter starts losing altitude for any reason. It could be it was a freak accident, or shot down but note it is very much allowed for training manuovers or exercises to be conducted in a hostile region (both locally & internationally)

D morale of this story........D military is ruled by orders & interactions with D public R done with careful consultation with superiors else if it turns out bad later; U don buy job be that especially for sensitive issues like BH.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by Baianno(m): 7:18am On Jul 25, 2014
A fine morning to every DSSc/SSc Aspirant
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by chancery: 7:32am On Jul 25, 2014
Still awaiting DSSC short-list.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by Generaloluseye: 11:40am On Jul 25, 2014
ehissi: It is not impossible that training was going on when that airforce aircraft crashed, freak accidents have been known to happen from time to time (even for new airplanes maiden flight) not to talk of old planes.

The challenge is that some of U have no idea of D workplace ethic of a military or regimental environment.
Do you think Director of Defence public relations will do/say anything to D public without running it by his superiors at DHQ?

So if U R Major general Kolade (a 2 star general) & Air Chief Marshal Alex Badeh (who is in charge of Defence HQ as chief of defence staff & is a four star general & can have U sent to your village immediately on retirement) asks U to say "XYZ"; U will tell him "it is senseless"?

E be like say una never see/hear where one or two star general dey double or them dey wheel them down if them dey carry shoulder where senior men dey vex?

D immediate past GOC Division 7(Aka D butcher) that escaped a mutiny when soldiers fired on him; gave an action plan that would involve his soldiers going through a path that was strongly advised against by D RSM because of D terrain (which was straight up hostile territory) and that area was not on their itinerary for operation. But U see in D military, an order is an order (funny enough he wasn't familiar with D terrain as D soldiers were), and they obey his orders & eventually where almost all wiped out. When he heard of it, he came to see things for himself & that when D soldiers opened fire on him.

In any case, D crash site may not necessarily be where D plane or helicopter starts losing altitude for any reason. It could be it was a freak accident, or shot down but note it is very much allowed for training manuovers or exercises to be conducted in a hostile region (both locally & internationally)

D morale of this story........D military is ruled by orders & interactions with D public R done with careful consultation with superiors else if it turns out bad later; U don buy job be that especially for sensitive issues like BH.
......hmmmmmmmmmm. Obey the last order thing even when lives ll or may be wasted. It made me to remember the'' ma lai'' massacre of Vietnam
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by Generaloluseye: 11:41am On Jul 25, 2014

D morale of this story........D military is ruled by orders & interactions with D public R done with careful consultation with superiors else if it turns out bad later; U don buy job be that especially for sensitive issues like BH.[/quote]......hmmmmmmmmmm. Obey the last order thing even when lives ll or may be wasted. It made me to remember the'' ma lai'' massacre of Vietnam
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by dmajesticjoe: 1:10pm On Jul 25, 2014
[quote author=ehissi]It is not impossible that training was going on when that airforce aircraft crashed, freak accidents have been known to happen from time to time (even for new airplanes maiden flight) not to talk of old planes.

D morale of this story........D military is ruled by orders & interactions with D public R done with careful consultation with superiors else if it turns out bad later; U don buy job be that especially for sensitive issues like BH.[/quoteu]
r u a Barack boi or serving personnel?
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by ayedun101: 3:06pm On Jul 25, 2014
please house, I apply for army ssc and during d registration I only print one reference and one attestation ,so I want to ask whether it is only one reference or two where goin to print
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by gambudu: 3:21pm On Jul 25, 2014
ayedun101: please house, I apply for army ssc and during d registration I only print one reference and one attestation ,so I want to ask whether it is only one reference or two where goin to print
only 2 referee,.........take time to brows on dis thread from page 1.you would be glad u did.this message goes to all you 1st timers

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by poundsmaker(m): 3:35pm On Jul 25, 2014
How far guys (gambudu, Poseidon, mimzy, azido, zinaunreal, ajisebioyo, generaloluseye, samobaba and others), hope you're all doing good and prepared. May the Almighty Allah see us thru this recruitment by inscribing our names on the list. Amin na ya Allah.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by mimzy007(f): 4:31pm On Jul 25, 2014
Amin summa Amin my brother. Hope you are doing good.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jul 25, 2014
Seems to have forgotten this thread if not for mimzy007. Goodluck Officers
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by poseidonn: 5:22pm On Jul 25, 2014
poundsmaker: How far guys (gambudu, Poseidon, mimzy, azido, zinaunreal, ajisebioyo, generaloluseye, samobaba and others), hope you're all doing good and prepared. May the Almighty Allah see us thru this recruitment by inscribing our names on the list. Amin na ya Allah.
Amin rabbil alamin! Nice prayer bro!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by Generaloluseye: 5:51pm On Jul 25, 2014
poundsmaker: How far guys (gambudu, Poseidon, mimzy, azido, zinaunreal, ajisebioyo, generaloluseye, samobaba and others), hope you're all doing good and prepared. May the Almighty Allah see us thru this recruitment by inscribing our names on the list. Amin na ya Allah.
amen in Jesus name

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by samobaba4u(m): 5:52pm On Jul 25, 2014

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by mimzy007(f): 9:32pm On Jul 25, 2014
joker5180: Seems to have forgotten this thread if not for mimzy007. Goodluck Officers
Joker ooooo! Where have you been?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by azidomedogo: 9:52pm On Jul 25, 2014
poundsmaker: How far guys (gambudu, Poseidon, mimzy,zinaunreal, ajisebioyo, generaloluseye, samobaba and others), hope you're all doing good and prepared. May the Almighty Allah see us thru this recruitment by inscribing our names on the list. Amin na ya Allah.
@pounds. i just edited ur post. Wish you and ur fellows all the best

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by mkoabiola: 10:27pm On Jul 25, 2014
azidomedogo: @pounds. i just edited ur post. Wish you and ur fellows all the best
My man u nva tell me y u back out,cos I jus de surprize.
Last year u said no retreat no surrender.
Y d surrender.
Nva say die until ur bones ar rotten.
Abi u don hammer oil blog,lol
It is well
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by Nobody: 7:17am On Jul 26, 2014
mimzy007: Joker ooooo! Where have you been?
Ina gefe daya inayi muku addu'a. Atiku ( remember him?) is out, NAF.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by azidomedogo: 7:39am On Jul 26, 2014
mkoabiola:
My man u nva tell me y u back out,cos I jus de surprize.
Last year u said no retreat no surrender.
Y d surrender.
Nva say die until ur bones ar rotten.
Abi u don hammer oil blog,lol
It is well
mko.this job is very sweet do ur best to get in,as for me, am a retired applicant......still on pension....grin
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by mimzy007(f): 10:35am On Jul 26, 2014
joker5180: Ina gefe daya inayi muku addu'a. Atiku ( remember him?) is out, NAF.
ah ah! Mu hadu a FB, inbox me sharply pls.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by Ademolu2002(m): 11:58am On Jul 26, 2014
chancery: Still awaiting DSSC short-list.

D fact is dat it's getting too long
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by Glamourplus: 12:25pm On Jul 26, 2014
Ademolu2002:
D fact is dat it's getting too long
If you had experienced that of last year, '' you go fear fear''
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by francies(m): 1:08pm On Jul 26, 2014
Please I need someone to help me with NA DSS/SSC past questions. my e-mail address donmdd@yahoo.com
Thanks
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by Generaloluseye: 1:10pm On Jul 26, 2014
Glamourplus:
when i told people last year that training ll most likely commence January, insults was need hurled at me. This year we re at it again. And i want to say that it ll most likely happen happen again this year. But some forms of politics may change that. In the case of last year, they released the list a day after the passing out parade of nysc batch c corp members. Which means some powerful candidates were serving and that was the primary cause of the delay. With the look of things now, i can also say with little iota of doubt which may be caused by some powerful politics again that we should not expect the list soon. It ll most likely come out by September or beyond. But only God has the final say.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by gambudu: 2:23pm On Jul 26, 2014
francies: Please I need someone to help me with NA DSS/SSC past questions. my e-mail address donmdd@yahoo.com
Thanks
here comes another one.......just wait let me look for where i kept the NECO past question,i will definitely send it to you asap...Dont bother to thank me.grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by Ademolu2002(m): 3:35pm On Jul 26, 2014
Glamourplus:
Really?
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by mimzy007(f): 4:05pm On Jul 26, 2014
cheesy Gambudu will not kill me.
Francies, this is what one of us shared a while back. Exam: From last Screening Experience:
The Exam comprised of English, Mathematics without Calculator and General Paper.
Be conversant with Current Affairs (Local & to some extent International), Simple Mathematical Arithmetics (Simplifications, Algebraic expressions, e.t.c.), Fill in the gap kind of Comprehension/Lexis & Structure, Words nearest & opposite in meaning, e.t.c. and finally, an Essay on the topic: Why you want to join Nigerian Army.
His should give you an idea on what to prepare for.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by gambudu: 4:45pm On Jul 26, 2014
@mimzy. do u tink dat is wat he is asking for?U havent answered his question with that glue u droped up there. some of dem tink the NA will conduct exam first before the release of list. They should take time and study this thread from page 1 so as to be enlightened. Repetitions only draws the thread back.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by mimzy007(f): 4:59pm On Jul 26, 2014
Ohh is that so? My bad. I agree that reading the thread from the beginning will reduce the rate at which some questions are asked but you forget all that info has been wiped so referring people to page one at this point won't really help. Oh well!
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by gambudu: 5:08pm On Jul 26, 2014
@mimzy. yea correct.But u and some folks here have answered direct or similar questions of dis nature even after the data loss on NL.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by francies(m): 6:30pm On Jul 26, 2014
@mimzy tanks very much for ur assistant

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (57) (Reply)

UBA Recruiting / 2016/2017 Chevening Scholarship Applicants. / Top Salaries In Nigeria: Best Paying Companies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.