Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:43 AM

Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants - Jobs/Vacancies (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants (135787 Views)

Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants / Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! / What Is The Difference Btw The Dssc And Ssc Of The Nigerian Army? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (57) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by gcey2k(m): 1:02pm On Jul 22, 2014
please can anyone give me info about SSC 2014 Exam date
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by ananne: 1:12pm On Jul 22, 2014
For those of you who doubt some info here. Know this, the fact that the list was released late last year doesnt mean it happen again this year. In 2011, the list was released close to september. In 2012, the list was released 3 weeks after the closing date. Nobody can predict the date. Bit i will tell you that the list has been compiled. Compilation started midway into the sale of forms. People's names were being inputed into the system especially those with Godfathers. The llist can still be alteres. A name remove here, another name added as long as it jhasnt been signed by the MS on behalf of the COAS. Some on this thread have genuine info, but i noticed that they are quiet because of the attacks and insults they get. Not all info will be correct. But hjow do you get a general idea of the truth when you disregard all info giving. In intelligence, its called info analysis to sieve out what can be true from what can never happen.

I stand to be corrected. The officer in charge of this list is a COLONEL his unit is charged with compiling the list based on guidelines spelt out by the army. I am already out of reckoning in this year's exercise. So lets stop abusing those that bring info, we are all graduates, sieve through the info and get the correct ones which ,ay be true. Not all info is useless!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by gambudu: 1:18pm On Jul 22, 2014
ananne: For those of you who doubt some info here. Know this, the fact that the list was released late last year doesnt mean it happen again this year. In 2011, the list was released close to september. In 2012, the list was released 3 weeks after the closing date. Nobody can predict the date. Bit i will tell you that the list has been compiled. Compilation started midway into the sale of forms. People's names were being inputed into the system especially those with Godfathers. The llist can still be alteres. A name remove here, another name added as long as it jhasnt been signed by the MS on behalf of the COAS. Some on this thread have genuine info, but i noticed that they are quiet because of the attacks and insults they get. Not all info will be correct. But hjow do you get a general idea of the truth when you disregard all info giving. In intelligence, its called info analysis to sieve out what can be true from what can never happen.

I stand to be corrected. The officer in charge of this list is a COLONEL his unit is charged with compiling the list based on guidelines spelt out by the army. I am already out of reckoning in this year's exercise. So lets stop abusing those that bring info, we are all graduates, sieve through the info and get the correct ones which ,ay be true. Not all info is useless!i am back.
@ananne.relax urself....u av told us b4 dat u wont make d list,we don hear u..... undecided.Nobody as insulted anybody on dis thread as far as am concern.Every info here is taken as pure speculation including your own.so chill and help urself first

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by ajisebioyo1(m): 1:25pm On Jul 22, 2014
gambudu: @ananne.relax urself....u av told us b4 dat u wont make d list,we don hear u..... undecided.Nobody as insulted anybody on dis thread for some time now.Every info here is taken as pure speculation including your own.so chill
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by gambudu: 1:29pm On Jul 22, 2014
gcey2k: please can anyone give me info about SSC 2014 Exam date
take time to go over dis thread from page 1,u will understand d whole process wink
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by gambudu: 1:58pm On Jul 22, 2014
ajisebioyo1: grin grin grin
cool dat somebody reacted does not connote insult.abi?
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jul 22, 2014
My pple,whether we make d list or not,honestly i must congratulate we all 4 even showin up courage to apply..Cos,we all know dat,no close relativ of ours in d society wil dere smile @ us on hearin dat we applied 4 dis tin..Xpecially d combatant aspect of it.
So rili,applyin 2 take a bullet 4 our country is bravery on its own..Its not even lyk d typical immigration wer u can afford 2 throw away 1k..We are talkin abt an amount dat is mearnt 4 pple who rili want to fight..
I may not hav contributed anytin on dis thread but honestly,i salute we all as we remain hopeful for our list..
VICTORY COMES FROM GOD ALONE!!!

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by ajisebioyo1(m): 2:34pm On Jul 22, 2014
gambudu: cool dat somebody reacted does not connote insult.abi?
bro honestly there re some questions that vex people here... The first time i joined this forum, i took ma time to read many pages in order to be part of the forum. Now we can easily direct any new member to read posts before asking any questions. Not insult but fact
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by gambudu: 3:02pm On Jul 22, 2014
ajisebioyo1: bro honestly there re some questions that vex people here... The first time i joined this forum, i took ma time to read many pages in order to be part of the forum. Now we can easily direct any new member to read posts before asking any questions. Not insult but fact
*****smiles****** smiley
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by Ademolu2002(m): 7:09pm On Jul 22, 2014
gcey2k: please can anyone give me info about SSC 2014 Exam date
will u nt wait for d list to come out b4 asking for exam date?
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by ehissi(m): 8:34pm On Jul 22, 2014
mkoabiola:
Lol
U can't move frm infantry to medical .lai lai,
No matter d change of course or trade.
Once u ar in d combantant ,dere u are.
NA doesn't work dat way,I stand to b challenged
Changing frm combantant to medical with change of course or trade is a no go area and nt possible,ask dos in d system.

Ur initial first 2 lines of response suggests that change of trade is possible at all so I will not waste my time to start quoting Armed forces Law for U on D matter; so I will ask U direct questions (as though I am speaking with an armed force personnel nd not a civilian).

What R D requirements & Conditions for change of trade in D Nigerian armed forces (give us D "standard" as well as D "general idea"wink?

What department is responsible for handling change of corps in D armed forces & on whose discretion & recommendation R such changes made?

If an officer in D infantry (joined as an engineer or a biochemist) and apply for a grant or permission from his commander to go and do a course in Nigerian army school of nursing yaba & gains permission & completes D course as a military nurse & then turns around afterwards & takes D nursing degree & use it to apply for a change of trade to D medical corps from infantry crops will it be granted yes or no?
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by DrCaleb: 8:42pm On Jul 22, 2014
ehissi:

Ur initial first 2 lines of response suggests that change of trade is possible at all so I will not waste my time to start quoting Armed forces Law for U on D matter; so I will ask U direct questions (as though I am speaking with an armed force personnel nd not a civilian).

What R D requirements & Conditions for change of trade in D Nigerian armed forces (give us D "standard" as well as D "general idea"wink?

What department is responsible for handling change of corps in D armed forces & on whose discretion & recommendation R such changes made?

If an officer in D infantry (joined as an engineer or a biochemist) and apply for a grant or permission from his commander to go and do a course in Nigerian army school of nursing yaba & gains permission & completes D course as a military nurse & then turns around afterwards & takes D nursing degree & use it to apply for a change of trade to D medical corps from infantry crops will it be granted yes or no?

ehissi:
ehissi:

If an officer in D infantry (joined as an engineer or a biochemist) and apply for a grant or permission from his commander to go and do a course in Nigerian army school of nursing yaba & gains permission & completes D couprse as a military nurse & then turns around afterwards & takes D nursing degree & use it to apply for a change of trade to D medical corps from infantry crops will it be granted yes or no?

Yes. It will be granted
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by azidomedogo: 9:24pm On Jul 22, 2014
NA thread don turn lecture room ooooo.i better grab a popcorn and watch....grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by ehissi(m): 9:40pm On Jul 22, 2014
DrCaleb:

Yes. It will be granted

Thanks for your sincere candid opinion but D person who provoked that question said "He stood to be challenged" that why I raised D questions; 3 of them to be exact so that I can understand what inspired his confidence to suggest that it is impossible to make that trade cross.

I guess he probably was using D timeline it take to study Medicine as a doctor to judge forgetting that other courses offered by D medical profession has a shorter time-line. I am still awaiting his mature & professional response.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by poundsmaker(m): 9:44pm On Jul 22, 2014
smiley Interesting and following.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jul 22, 2014
Baba God na for your hand i dey oo! You are my only God father. I applied to serve my dear country Nigeria as a combatant soldier but i don't have any politician or army officer to stand for me, i am only relying on u lord Jesus Christ to make the list and see my ambition come true. Baba please help me oo and help others who genuinely desire to serve our dear country as soldiers at this critical time. We will make it insha Allah.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by gambudu: 11:14pm On Jul 22, 2014
So it's now show of skills.na who sabi army pass una dey display for here.I think some members here should be moved to 196bet section of NL..There you guys would make frontpage
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by mkoabiola: 11:31pm On Jul 22, 2014
Flight lieutenant onyeka nwakile who was 1 of d two people dat died wen an airforce MI 35 helicopter crash in bama.

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by mimzy007(f): 11:43pm On Jul 22, 2014
Everywhere I turn,its pictures of him. I haven't wept like this in a long time. Oh Jama'a. Who knew it would hit us so close like this.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by Riser: 11:53pm On Jul 22, 2014
[i][/i]still watching. I must confess room members have been doing a good job. Ehisi,gambudu,generaloluseye,drcaleb,azidomedogo,anane and others too numerous to mention.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by Nobody: 12:29am On Jul 23, 2014
mkoabiola: Flight lieutenant onyeka nwakile who was 1 of d two people dat died wen an airforce MI 35 helicopter crash in bama.

Another hero lost... May God console d deceased family...#respect#
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by Nnabugwu8590: 12:35am On Jul 23, 2014
In military "hard way is the only way"
Presently, this thread is going in a soft way which is not the hard way.
I think the hard ways we should focus on are: how we could be shortlisted, how we could sign our reference forms, how we could make it to the interview stage, how our names could be found in the final list, what could be expected during the training duration and how to boost the Nigerian Army's work force in oder to reinforce her intelligence and defeat the insurgents' activities in the country (Nigeria).
As as far the current insurgency in Nigeria is concerned, Nigerian Army does not need STRONG PEOPLE as officers rather what it needs is INTELLIGENT PEOPLE as officers.
STRONG PEOPLE know the knowledge of a given battle and that is why they almost win in the battle field because their actions are not always flexible and they believe in team work but they do not implement it...
INTELLIGENT PEOPLE know the wisdom of a given battle and that is why they always win in the battle field because their actions are always flexible and they believe in team work and they implement it...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by Nnabugwu8590: 1:14am On Jul 23, 2014
Please answer these questions:
1. In not more than 250 words, what do you think is the weak point of the Boko Haram and how could Nigerian Military use it as an advantage?
2. State seven recommendations that need to be implemented against Boko Haram activities?
3. What is carrot and stick leadership and how can you use it as a leader?
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by poundsmaker(m): 3:54am On Jul 23, 2014
Today makes it a month the forms closed (24th of June to 23rd of July).@ Nnabugwu8590, carrot and stick leadership style is using a motivational factors to boost the output of workforces in an organization (where carrot is output and stick is the workforce). *one of the Management leadership style* while the question 1&2 depends on individual perspectives.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by Nnabugwu8590: 4:36am On Jul 23, 2014
@ Poundsmaker, your take on 1&2 questions is also welcome.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by afolabiade(m): 5:53am On Jul 23, 2014
It is well
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by azidomedogo: 10:39am On Jul 23, 2014
mkoabiola: Flight lieutenant onyeka nwakile who was 1 of d two people dat died wen an airforce MI 35 helicopter crash in bama.
future CAS or AOC cry
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by Glamourplus: 11:22am On Jul 23, 2014
''GLO RINGA; for a fee of N250 weekly, subscribers get to pay a rate of 11kobo per second on all Glo-to-Glo calls from the very first second''. Is this rational? Whereby N250 is enough to take some guys throughout the week.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jul 23, 2014
What a tragedy! RIP bros
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by knash1(m): 12:03pm On Jul 23, 2014
OrangeDream: My pple,whether we make d list or not,honestly i must congratulate we all 4 even showin up courage to apply..Cos,we all know dat,no close relativ of ours in d society wil dere smile @ us on hearin dat we applied 4 dis tin..Xpecially d combatant aspect of it.
So rili,applyin 2 take a bullet 4 our country is bravery on its own..Its not even lyk d typical immigration wer u can afford 2 throw away 1k..We are talkin abt an amount dat is mearnt 4 pple who rili want to fight..
I may not hav contributed anytin on dis thread but honestly,i salute we all as we remain hopeful for our list..
VICTORY COMES FROM GOD ALONE!!!
like me wey be dey only guy. popsy in support, mumsy nd sisters watching me in HD. They don't mind chaining me in the Dog house once I make the list. but my defence tactics pass them. lol.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by uredomi: 12:12pm On Jul 23, 2014
@Glamorous..you get a pack to call only glo lines for one week.I think dz z ok for subs who make calls to glo lines a lot.Remember ur base package must be Glo infinito before u can enjoy,if u aint on da package itz as good as forgetin it especially wen u fink itz iratonal.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by gambudu: 1:19pm On Jul 23, 2014
God have mercy.This same job that we are praying to get.An Airforce personnel slaughtered like a cow.i almost cried.Some of us need to rethink.Nigerian Soldiers cant fight insurgence.My heart is heavy and beating faster than normal. We need help cry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZsCUEHqvLs&noredirect=1

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (57) (Reply)

UBA Recruiting / 2016/2017 Chevening Scholarship Applicants. / Top Salaries In Nigeria: Best Paying Companies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.