Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,223 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:49 AM

Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants - Jobs/Vacancies (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants (135790 Views)

Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants / Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! / What Is The Difference Btw The Dssc And Ssc Of The Nigerian Army? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (57) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by poundsmaker(m): 1:46pm On Jul 23, 2014
gambudu: God have mercy.This same job that we are praying to get.An Airfroce personnel slaughtered like a cow.i almost cried.Some of us need to rethink.Nigerian Soldiers cant fight insurgence.My heart is heavy and beating faster than normal. We need help cry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZsCUEHqvLs&noredirect=1
Is this true or a framework to scared and demoralized the officers? Cos, i think about it i came with a conclusion: "how on earth is that possible to capture a single officer since the armed forces works in team when carrying out a mission" He should be one of their betrayal member

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by poundsmaker(m): 1:51pm On Jul 23, 2014
Nnabugwu8590: @ Poundsmaker, your take on 1&2 questions is also welcome.
My brother! it's highly classified information.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by gambudu: 1:55pm On Jul 23, 2014
smh
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by gambudu: 2:43pm On Jul 23, 2014
poundsmaker: Is this true or a framework to scared and demoralized the officers? Cos, i think about it i came with a conclusion:[s] "how on earth is that possible to capture a single officer since the armed forces works in team when carrying out a mission" [/s]He should be one of their betrayal member
wat of d isreali soldier dat was captured in gaza last week.abi u no dey listen to news.Assuming e died in a shootout dat wuld av been understood but not by slaughter.Chaiiiiiiii undecided
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by poundsmaker(m): 3:36pm On Jul 23, 2014
gambudu: wat of d isreali soldier dat was captured in gaza last week.abi u no dey listen to news.Assuming e died by bullets,dat wuld av been better but not by slaughter.Chaiiiiiiii undecided
That's true sha but you know Nigeria nah. The example is the video that went on viral concerning a lady that was stone to death, it didn't occurred in Nigeria but most people believed that it's boko haram handwork. So, we shouldn't attach unnecessary fears to our mind towards this boko boys.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by Nnabugwu8590: 3:36pm On Jul 23, 2014
poundsmaker: My brother! it's highly classified information.
My dear, that is not a strong excuse for you not to tell us your own idea to the questions being asked.
Remember that your expected answers are directly/indirectly stand to be a solution in favour of Nigerian Military which you are a potential part of the system.
Take care!!!
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by gambudu: 3:45pm On Jul 23, 2014
poundsmaker: That's true sha but you know Nigeria nah. The example is the video that went on viral concerning a lady that was stone to death, it didn't occurred in Nigeria but most people believed that it's boko haram handwork. So, we shouldn't attach unnecessary fears to our mind towards this boko boys.
ummmmm my brother!!! how many times did i call ur name?i have gotten all d necessary info abt d airman,even his senior in d job just told me abt d issue.I am patiently waiting for the JTF spokesman to comeout and openly deny that the person in d video is not an airman.Turning to TVC news....
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by LaPriest69(m): 3:46pm On Jul 23, 2014
D guy was sent by his commanding officer 2buy card according 2 him. He is an air force personal wit a basic salary of 45k bt interpreted as 40k. Out of fear he almost gave up his belief 2fight against BH. U can never tell wht ppl wld do whn de r put in dat situation. D interrogator seems really interested on dos dt did NYSC. Bt UNFORTUNATELY 4dat idiot boko guys der days r numbered..... "We r all goin 2die eventually" Give dis soldiers enof energy(moral) bcs der r all winners 2me. We sleep sound in our beds because som oda ugly guys ve rough days out der.....

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by poundsmaker(m): 3:51pm On Jul 23, 2014
Nnabugwu8590:
My dear, that is not a strong excuse for you not to tell us your own idea to the questions being asked.
Remember that your expected answers are directly/indirectly stand to be a solution in favour of Nigerian Military which you are a potential part of the system.
Take care!!!
Though, it's detailed and I can't type all but in a nutshell, the Nigerian armed forces should look into the both internal (infiltrators, armoury, personnel welfare, benefits and remunerations) and external forces (financial, physical and moral supporters of boko boys), and create an adequate measures to counter terrorist (boko boys)
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by poundsmaker(m): 4:02pm On Jul 23, 2014
gambudu: ummmmm my brother!!! how many times did i call ur name?i have gotten all d necessary info abt d airman,even his senior in d job just told me abt d issue.I am patiently waiting for the JTF spokesman to comeout and openly deny that the person in d video is not an airman.Turning to TVC news....
I would have love to watch the news but no light in my area now maybe later at night.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by Generaloluseye: 4:57pm On Jul 23, 2014
gambudu: God have mercy.This same job that we are praying to get.An Airforce personnel slaughtered like a cow.i almost cried.Some of us need to rethink.Nigerian Soldiers cant fight insurgence.My heart is heavy and beating faster than normal. We need help cry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZsCUEHqvLs&noredirect=1
i watched it this morning around 3am. The officer said he earns 40k......and was killed like a chicken. Horrifying death. May God protect his own pple

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by poundsmaker(m): 5:46pm On Jul 23, 2014
The story has becoming real ooooo. May his gentle soul rest in perfect peace.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by ehissi(m): 7:39pm On Jul 23, 2014
http://www.punchng.com/news/buhari-escapes-kaduna-explosion/

These guys R just joking, its only a matter of time b4 they are whooped that why they R now trying to creat headlines using suicide bombings..........they R just mking a fool of themselves.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by ehissi(m): 7:46pm On Jul 23, 2014
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by Generaloluseye: 9:36pm On Jul 23, 2014
gambudu: ummmmm my brother!!! how many times did i call ur name?i have gotten all d necessary info abt d airman,even his senior in d job just told me abt d issue.I am patiently waiting for the JTF spokesman to comeout and openly deny that the person in d video is not an airman.Turning to TVC news....
don't mind the military spokesman. That was how he said an heli crashed while on training. Imagine that stupid statement. How can a training be going on in that kind of place. I don't know what those guys are even learning in the prestigious sandhurst military academy. The most stupid statement by a military officer.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by ajisebioyo1(m): 10:29pm On Jul 23, 2014
Generaloluseye: don't mind the military spokesman. That was how he said an heli crashed while on training. Imagine that stupid statement. How can a training be going on in that kind of place. I don't know what those guys are even learning in the prestigious sandhurst military academy. The most stupid statement by a military officer.
u dnt criticise anyhow, i believe d spokesman has his reason for making such statement. You re part of people that always abuse the president and d military for not disclosing the strategy they want to use for the insurgents. In this kindbof situation they must know the kind of info they will be giving to the public..... So on

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by Ademolu2002(m): 10:45pm On Jul 23, 2014
ajisebioyo1: u dnt criticise anyhow, i believe d spokesman has his reason for making such statement. You re part of people that always abuse the president and d military for not disclosing the strategy they want to use for the insurgents. In this kindbof situation they must know the kind of info they will be giving to the public..... So on
list not yet out?
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by Adepoju2081: 6:51am On Jul 24, 2014
God pls save us from the hands of this useless politician ooooo
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by Sholaystar4me(m): 7:26am On Jul 24, 2014
wiztobet: Yeah..almost everybody in oyo state.......pple of Ibadan has been sent to Iseyin at NYSC camp but they seem not attended to...its like they said they'v already pile up the name already...
Any info?

Bro, my guy that went to sobi barrack @ ilorin has confirmed it, though they were delayed for sometimes, buh later attended to, they measured their heights and done medicals... They wanna run 4-5km nw...confirm frm ur guy too and ask how far
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by ajisebioyo1(m): 7:40am On Jul 24, 2014
Ademolu2002: list not yet out?
we re waiting o.. But we hope dis month
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by ajisebioyo1(m): 10:34am On Jul 24, 2014
Fellow applicants, pls is there anything like authomatic slot for some politicians or traditional rulers in Nigerian army short service
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by azidomedogo: 10:47am On Jul 24, 2014
we just dey give names to slot. which one be authomatic slot ?@ops their is notin like auto slot.But i am aware of Influence by promiment and well respected nigerians presenting list(s) of candidates.It happens in all extablishments even in some churches and mosque.Corruption and paralepticparaquaism is the cause.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by samobaba4u(m): 12:22pm On Jul 24, 2014
azidomedogo: we just dey give names to slot. which one be authomatic slot ?@ops their is notin like auto slot.But i am aware of Influence by promiment and well respected nigerians presenting list(s) of candidates.It happens in all extablishments even in some churches and mosque.Corruption and paralepticparaquaism is the cause.
You can‘t compaire ur xperience in labour market with others. Some people just join d market, so don‘t be suprise. Just enlighten them when d need arise. Someone was even thinking of how a senator will share his slot among d numerous applicants in his senatorial district as if d slot will be announced on TV so that people can go & ask for thier share. Can you even ask for ur share of d money given for constituency project talkless of d slot he personally requested for. I check d thread everyday see diffrent coments but just scroll down pick d useful info & sign-out. I‘ve been on ds 4 yrs & i know whose info to take serious. My prayer is that by HIS GRACE i will meet fellow NLders in camp oneday & we will make d final list together.
Victory is from GOD alone.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by ajisebioyo1(m): 12:36pm On Jul 24, 2014
samobaba4u:
You can‘t compaire ur xperience in labour market with others. Some people just join d market, so don‘t be suprise. Just enlighten them when d need arise. Someone was even thinking of how a senator will share his slot among d numerous applicants in his senatorial district as if d slot will be announced on TV so that people can go & ask for thier share. Can you even ask for ur share of d money given for constituency project talkless of d slot he personally requested for. I check d thread everyday see diffrent coments but just scroll down pick d useful info & sign-out. I‘ve been on ds 4 yrs & i know whose info to take serious. My prayer is that by HIS GRACE i will meet fellow NLders in camp oneday & we will make d final list together.
Victory is from GOD alone.
i was arguing with someone here who said there is automatic slot in NA, he even said it to d extend that NA will delibrately give such a person d slot( like oni of ife, sultan and politicians). Though i Neva agreed
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by azidomedogo: 1:45pm On Jul 24, 2014
samobaba4u:
You can‘t compaire ur xperience in labour market with others. Some people just join d market, so don‘t be suprise. Just enlighten them when d need arise...........
alrite
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by azidomedogo: 2:24pm On Jul 24, 2014
ajisebioyo1: i was arguing with someone here who said there is automatic slot in NA, he even said it to d extend that NA will delibrately give such a person d slot( like oni of ife, sultan and politicians). Though i Neva agreed
i guess what d person meant is like having people of high influence that no soul in the army can say no to wen they present their candidate.People at the helm of affairs.Polithiefcians and the rest
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by Glamourplus: 4:47pm On Jul 24, 2014
MORAL...HIGH!!!
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by Generaloluseye: 5:48pm On Jul 24, 2014
ajisebioyo1: u dnt criticise anyhow, i believe d spokesman has his reason for making such statement. You re part of people that always abuse the president and d military for not disclosing the strategy they want to use for the insurgents. In this kindbof situation they must know the kind of info they will be giving to the public..... So on
why should he not disclose the source of the crash? Must he now play on the intelligence of pple by saying the heli was on a training mission. Who is being trained when there re 3 pple inside;two pilots and a technician. Is a warzone a training venue? If he had used the word reconnaissance, it would ve ehn better. The truth is that he/they are hiding something
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by ajisebioyo1(m): 6:29pm On Jul 24, 2014
Generaloluseye: why should he not disclose the source of the crash? Must he now play on the intelligence of pple by saying the heli was on a training mission. Who is being trained when there re 3 pple inside;two pilots and a technician. Is a warzone a training venue? If he had used the word reconnaissance, it would ve ehn better. The truth is that he/they are hiding something
they can hide things with reasons known to them. Military shld not disclose everything with what is currently going on in the country mind u. Every info they give to people, they give to the enimies
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by Generaloluseye: 7:36pm On Jul 24, 2014
ajisebioyo1: they can hide things with reasons known to them. Military shld not disclose everything with what is currently going on in the country mind u. Every info they give to people, they give to the enimies
military planes were shot over down over Ukraine and it was reported, series of allied heli and plane crashes were reported during the US campaign in Afghanistan and Iraq. If u want to keep a secret, keep a secret and not to fool pples intelligence. When Gen. Azazi was killed in a heli crash, they said it was a technical error when the plane and bodies were burnt beyond recognition and the heli was new. ....... Now an army General is saying ''they'' were on a training mission. Which training mission? Why not tell us the true situation of things so that the govt can do something if need be. But i know they are trying to deceive pple who re ignorant..........
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by azidomedogo: 8:28pm On Jul 24, 2014
so help us God
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by ajisebioyo1(m): 10:13pm On Jul 24, 2014
Generaloluseye: military planes were shot over down over Ukraine and it was reported, series of allied heli and plane crashes were reported during the US campaign in Afghanistan and Iraq. If u want to keep a secret, keep a secret and not to fool pples intelligence. When Gen. Azazi was killed in a heli crash, they said it was a technical error when the plane and bodies were burnt beyond recognition and the heli was new. ....... Now an army General is saying ''they'' were on a training mission. Which training mission? Why not tell us the true situation of things so that the govt can do something if need be. But i know they are trying to deceive pple who re ignorant..........
note, Nigeria is different frm russia and others.. Nevertheless, i believe d spokesman is an intelligent man with great exposure. It is well sha

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (57) (Reply)

UBA Recruiting / 2016/2017 Chevening Scholarship Applicants. / Top Salaries In Nigeria: Best Paying Companies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.