Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,754 members, 7,817,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants - Jobs/Vacancies (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants (135845 Views)

Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants / Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! / What Is The Difference Btw The Dssc And Ssc Of The Nigerian Army? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (57) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by mimzy007(f): 7:03pm On Jul 27, 2014
Hian, wonderful! Ok God take us there.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by azidomedogo: 9:14pm On Jul 27, 2014
No one as said anything about those armoured tanks the BH uses to pose on their videos.Not even the military or govt.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by siina(m): 9:52pm On Jul 27, 2014
Ademolu2002:
God will see us all through. The delay of the list was what made me asked the man what could have caused it. Anything they tell us,we cannot totally dispute it since we are not yet in the system. Although the man did not support the idea by saying: "it is unfair of them (NA) to have advertised those courses in the first place"
@ademolu,if i may ask,Where does your guy that gave you the info work,at AHQ?
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by rushj(m): 10:14pm On Jul 27, 2014
wen r we xpctn d D-day??
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by DSpokesMan(m): 10:15pm On Jul 27, 2014
azidomedogo: No one as said anything about those armoured tanks the BH uses to pose on their videos.Not even the military or govt.

Salient observation from you sir! I wonder why the DHQ would rather wait for the dissemination of sensational stories before issuing any (official) statement. There's no doubt the Defense Spokesman (Maj. Gen. Chris Olukolade) has performed creditably well thus far. But... still a long way to go.

Victory is from God alone.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by ajisebioyo1(m): 11:24pm On Jul 27, 2014
For me no comment again till d list shows. Is either I continue after have been shortlisted or i come back next year for DSSC/ SSC 2015 .Gods knows d best
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by babaijo(m): 7:56am On Jul 28, 2014
you all are doing a Good job, kudos.
May God see us through as for me, I did not read the instructions before applying and I went to apply for DSS only to later discover that my course was not advertised. the only Hope I have now is if they later include my course as speculated by a retired Maj.Gen. in my village. putting my fingers crossed...
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by deewhylaf13: 8:49am On Jul 28, 2014
gud a.m my fellow DSS and SS aspirants and api Ramadan celebration in areas. pls I av a question 4 u guys, I graduated wit bsc. geography and planning. of which I applied through the DSS, pls guys. do I still av d chance of been shortlisted. need ur advice and comments pls
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by poundsmaker(m): 9:03am On Jul 28, 2014
deewhylaf13: gud a.m my fellow DSS and SS aspirants and api Ramadan celebration in areas. pls I av a question 4 u guys, I graduated wit bsc. geography and planning. of which I applied through the DSS, pls guys. do I still av d chance of been shortlisted. need ur advice and comments pls
Good morning, though your course of study wasn't enlisted in the vacancy but the lord (Allah) is our strength. Have the faith in God.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by gambudu: 10:09am On Jul 28, 2014
Where is the english teacher?your attention is needed urgently.grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by poundsmaker(m): 11:33am On Jul 28, 2014
gambudu: Where is the english teacher?your attention is needed urgently.grin
Gambudu!!! how far nah? Happy salah to you and all officers in the house.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by DrCaleb: 11:52am On Jul 28, 2014
deewhylaf13: gud a.m my fellow DSS and SS aspirants and api Ramadan celebration in areas. pls I av a question 4 u guys, I graduated wit bsc. geography and planning. of which I applied through the DSS, pls guys. do I still av d chance of been shortlisted. need ur advice and comments pls
[color=#000099]

Why do people rush into doing things without first reading the instructions, the militry does not welcome such. Brother, just pray cos prayer changes things
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jul 28, 2014
No..The Army is strickly about instruction..They even emphasised on the SCC/DSSC thing on their instruction
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by Ademolu2002(m): 12:15pm On Jul 28, 2014
siina: @ademolu,if i may ask,Where does your guy that gave you the info work,at AHQ?
no!
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jul 28, 2014
I think the reason for the SSC/DSSC delay is based on the unavailability of funds for equipment and training of personnel.You may recall that the President sought for permission to collect loan for the Military..Untill and unless that money is released to them,we may have to wait a little while.
Normally,when any military or para-military outfit seeks to conduct recruitement,they have to get presidential permission and the fund to go with it.That explains why other security outfit is yet to recruit.Cos their is no budget or fund for it..E.g Immigration..
The Military is getting topmost attention from the Presidency cos they are the frontliners right now on our campaign against insurgency..
Chances of recruitment into other uniform job this year may either be very slim or few personnels taken should any recruitment takes place cos so many things is competiting for our money right now..Including 2015 election..My take.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jul 28, 2014
DrCaleb: [color=#000099]

Why do people rush into doing things without first reading the instructions, the militry does not welcome such. Brother, just pray cos prayer changes things
Bros,you can afford to say that cos this time around,it was'nt you that made a mistake..A mistake is a mistake..We all make it..Simply advice the chap without necessarily castigating his errors..Thank you

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by poundsmaker(m): 12:30pm On Jul 28, 2014
Still observing.......... wink
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by ehissi(m): 2:07pm On Jul 28, 2014
A famous gesture of a professor of English language somewhere........ undecided
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by Tstone1(m): 2:08pm On Jul 28, 2014
Hmmmmmm..speculation all flying in the air again! Let me just say this; for the list not to have been released now isn't a delay yet. I still believe NA still has the time to prepare. We heard a lots of people usually saying many things as per reasons for delay.
We have gone a long way to always see different patterns of recruitment in DSSC/SSC recruitment. Maybe we should know they have other positions also. The NDA and RRI just finished theirs too and I feel NA still needs time to tidy up things.
A friend that just passed out from DSSC this year is still in Abuja for posting into a barracks and so others. When I spoke to him yesterday, he told me they are still awaiting posting from the Mambilla barracks from the department of military service.
I guess we need to really take some chill while awaiting the first list. To all my muslim peeps..Happy Eid-El Fitri celebrations!!!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by Generaloluseye: 4:54pm On Jul 28, 2014
I can't imagine some pple saying they did not read the instructions when it was boldly written on the website that it is dssc/ssc and when u even open the page they ll tell u to make sure u apply for the right one. Instead of u to say u re screw of combat, u re now saying u e just aware that u did not apply for the right one....
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by gambudu: 5:53pm On Jul 28, 2014
That is why i dont just answer questions anyhow expecially from SOME newbies. imagine someone asking of the difference btw Dssc and Ssc after he/she as finished applying online.U will hear them say" i didnt no but i just selected one".Even when the instruction/requirements were clearly outlined.
This job is not a banking job ooooo.It you against the devil called terrorist.Is that clear undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by samobaba4u(m): 6:07pm On Jul 28, 2014
Tstone1: Hmmmmmm..speculation all flying in the air again! Let me just say this; for the list not to have been released now isn't a delay yet. I still believe NA still has the time to prepare. We heard a lots of people usually saying many things as per reasons for delay.
We have gone a long way to always see different patterns of recruitment in DSSC/SSC recruitment. Maybe we should know they have other positions also. The NDA and RRI just finished theirs too and I feel NA still needs time to tidy up things.
A friend that just passed out from DSSC this year is still in Abuja for posting into a barracks and so others. When I spoke to him yesterday, he told me they are still awaiting posting from the Mambilla barracks from the department of military service.
I guess we need to really take some chill while awaiting the first list. To all my muslim peeps..Happy Eid-El Fitri celebrations!!!
Speculations, sey na today? No be so speculations borku for 2013 & army release list for october? I beg make we chill jare.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by gambudu: 6:12pm On Jul 28, 2014
samobaba4u:
Speculations, sey na today? No be so speculations borku for 2013 & army release list for october? I beg make we chill jare.
correct.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by poundsmaker(m): 6:15pm On Jul 28, 2014
Still observing........ but caution fully observed wink wink
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by poundsmaker(m): 6:38pm On Jul 28, 2014
ajisebioyo1: For me no comment again till d list shows. Is either I continue after have been shortlisted or i come back next year for DSSC/ SSC 2015 .Gods knows d best
Why nah? Please bro, don't let this thread dull nah. Bring in another speculation for brainstorming (analysis)
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by gambudu: 6:41pm On Jul 28, 2014
poundsmaker: Why nah? Please bro, don't let this thread dull nah. Bring in another speculation for brainstorming (analysis)
pounds.u need more speculations abi...ok.....grin......one lance corporal among d selection board who is my godfather say the list don reach mecca....by next week e go enter naija.How is that?grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by poundsmaker(m): 6:42pm On Jul 28, 2014
babaijo: you all are doing a Good job, kudos.
May God see us through as for me, I did not read the instructions before applying and I went to apply for DSS only to later discover that my course was not advertised. the only Hope I have now is if they later include my course as speculated by a retired Maj.Gen. in my village. putting my fingers crossed...
Maj. General in your village? You be oga be that oooo
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by poundsmaker(m): 6:50pm On Jul 28, 2014
gambudu: pounds.u need more speculations abi...ok.....grin......one lance corporal among d selection board who is my godfather say the list don reach mecca....by next week e go enter naija.How is that?grin
Abeg no kill me with laff. That's ridiculous nah, for list going to Mecca. Anyway nothing is impossible in naija, maybe the list went for purification. Lolzzzzz
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by gambudu: 6:58pm On Jul 28, 2014
poundsmaker: Abeg no kill me with laff. That's ridiculous nah, for list going to Mecca. Anyway nothing is impossible in naija, maybe the list went for purification. Lolzzzzz
lolzz
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by Ademolu2002(m): 7:11pm On Jul 28, 2014
samobaba4u:
October?Chai!
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by Ademolu2002(m): 7:14pm On Jul 28, 2014
gambudu: pounds.u need more speculations abi...ok.....grin......one lance corporal among d selection board who is my godfather say the list don reach mecca....by next week e go enter naija.How is that?grin
immaginary speculation
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by Ademolu2002(m): 7:17pm On Jul 28, 2014
poundsmaker: Maj. General in your village? You be oga be that oooo
they can do the sorting themselves jare.

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (57) (Reply)

UBA Recruiting / 2016/2017 Chevening Scholarship Applicants. / Top Salaries In Nigeria: Best Paying Companies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.