Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,527 members, 7,816,287 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants (135829 Views)

Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants / Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! / What Is The Difference Btw The Dssc And Ssc Of The Nigerian Army? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (57) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by Nobody: 9:45am On Jul 01, 2014
bjreal67:
Gud am mimzy, thks for d info, but please I want clarification on the attestation from institution where I finish.. some person told me it statement of result is this true?? and for this attestation is it from the school admin (registrar) or from my faculty??
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by Nobody: 9:53am On Jul 01, 2014
[quote author=wiztobet][/quote]Thats how the attestation look like
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by mimzy007(f): 10:48am On Jul 01, 2014
bjreal67:
Gud am mimzy, thks for d info, but please I want clarification on the attestation from institution where I finish.. some person told me it statement of result is this true?? and for this attestation is it from the school admin (registrar) or from my faculty??
. Morning Bjreal, The attestation has nothing to with statement of result & because they didn't state that you get if from a particular office,I believe it could be from the registrar, your Faculty or dept or like in my case I intend on getting mine from the Dean of student affair's or whichever one is easier to access.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by bjreal67(m): 11:01am On Jul 01, 2014
mimzy007: . Morning Bjreal, The attestation has nothing to with statement of result & because they didn't state that you get if from a particular office,I believe it could be from the registrar, your Faculty or dept or like in my case I intend on getting mine from the Dean of student affair's or whichever one is easier to access.
Alright thanks I think my dean is more like my dad, piece of cake... God bless NL
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by bjreal67(m): 11:03am On Jul 01, 2014
wiztobet: Thats how the attestation look like
Dnt get you ?
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jul 01, 2014
bjreal67:
Dnt get you ?
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by gambudu: 4:12pm On Jul 01, 2014
ummmm shocked
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by mimzy007(f): 5:54pm On Jul 01, 2014
Gambudu what is it?
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by gambudu: 6:48pm On Jul 01, 2014
mimzy007: Gambudu what is it?
myyyyy sisterrrrrrrr.fear catch me when i see that upload above.me no fit upload my paper like dat ooooo.ummmmm
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by mimzy007(f): 6:56pm On Jul 01, 2014
Hahaha! At least the bros don give pple idea.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by gambudu: 7:00pm On Jul 01, 2014
mimzy007: Hahaha! At least the bros don give pple idea.
isss oook
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by mkoabiola: 8:40am On Jul 02, 2014
I can see d moral is very low.
After d list,den d moral will b high
Victory is frm God alone
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by Glamourplus: 2:33pm On Jul 02, 2014
It seems Nairaland does not have a reliable web hosting.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by Glamourplus: 4:03pm On Jul 02, 2014
[quote author=OptimistFX][/quote]
''what is the relevance of those professional bodies to computer science'',
You made a point here.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by Glamourplus: 4:09pm On Jul 02, 2014
OptimistFX:

You may be right, but don't forget that computer science is inclusive so what is the relevance of those professional bodies to computer science and how related is computer science to financial management science. Though application is closed but you can call those numbers on the site to authenticate this.
You made a point here.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by OptimistFX: 4:58pm On Jul 02, 2014
Glamourplus:
You made a point here.

From the information gathered, Accounting, Banking and Fin with business studies or has stated on the site are the major while Economics and Computer Science are minor. Now the listed professional bodies is compulsory for the major while the minor can either provide it or equivalent. But all in all job experience matter most. Any contrary opinion is highly welcomed
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by OptimistFX: 4:59pm On Jul 02, 2014
Glamourplus:
You made a point here.

From the information gathered, Accounting, Banking and Fin with business studies or has stated on the site are the major while Economics and Computer Science are minor. Now the listed professional bodies is compulsory for the major while the minor can either provide it or equivalent. But all in all job experience matter most. Any contrary opinion is highly welcomed.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by remele2(f): 6:30pm On Jul 02, 2014
not bin able to get my second referee after my local government chairman..... pls my pple, how easy was it getting urs signed by the two referees
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by gambudu: 6:53pm On Jul 02, 2014
remele2: not bin able to get my second referee after my local government chairman..... pls my pple, how easy was it getting urs signed by the two referees
some of us are still wairing 4d list b4 we emback on d journey of signing,by then the joy of making d first list would hav overcome d pain of having to look for who to endorse your letters even if d time frame is short.
Those who hav applied b4 and didnt make the list knows what i mean.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by Bpfems(m): 6:57pm On Jul 02, 2014
Please house, what can I do, after signing the Local.govt Chairman column, without providing his passport on the provided box . Pls, Anyone in this situation?. Your kind response for the way forward I valued. Thanks
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by azidomedogo: 7:07pm On Jul 02, 2014
Bpfems: Please house, what can I do, after signing the Local.govt Chairman column, without providing his passport on the provided box . Pls, Anyone in this situation?. Your kind response for the way forward I valued. Thanks
bro i am not an applicant,but i can suggest u hold on if ur LG chairman refuses to release his passport.Wait until u are shortlisted and take the hardcopy of d list to him by then he would hav no option than to release it to u.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by mkoabiola: 7:49pm On Jul 02, 2014
gambudu: some of us are still wairing 4d list b4 we emback on d journey of signing,by then the joy of making d first list would hav overcome d pain of having to look for who to endorse your letters even if d time frame is short.
Gambudu ,my gud friend
Hw u de ,longest tym.ds tym around na baba God hand e de.
U alwys talk frm xperience not thrash.
Add me 26766FEF,make we talk beta.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by Exmdy: 8:14pm On Jul 02, 2014
Here in Lagos, some Senior Army Officers instead of releasing their passport photographs to people often pose for prospective cadets to take a pic of them with their phones and then go and print it themselves. So if any local govt...waheva refuses, find a way to snap him or her on code. BUT IF THE PERSON CATCH YOU, EM GO USE YOUR ATTESTATION... BLOW CATARRH
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by gambudu: 8:38pm On Jul 02, 2014
mko abiola:
Gambudu ,my gud friend
Hw u de ,longest tym.ds tym around na baba God hand e de.
U alwys talk frm xperience not thrash.
Add me 26766FEF,make we talk beta.
oga mko abiola........june 12 election.lolzzzzz.God pass them na God hand we dey dis time.Me i don stop to dey pursue those general oooo,bcoz them sabi disappoint person.na only scoping full their mouth.na papa God i depend on now.We go make am by Gods grace if it's our way. cheers
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by Glamourplus: 9:12pm On Jul 02, 2014
Bpfems: Please house, what can I do, after signing the Local.govt Chairman column, without providing his passport on the provided box . Pls, Anyone in this situation?. Your kind response for the way forward I valued. Thanks
If he has signed without providing his passport, just google his name, you must see his picture either in facebook, linkedin or any other media on internet. Download, edit and print it, simple.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by mkoabiola: 10:48pm On Jul 02, 2014
gambudu: oga mko abiola........june 12 election.lolzzzzz.God pass them na God hand we dey dis time.Me i don stop to dey pursue those general oooo,bcoz them sabi disappoint person.na only scoping full their mouth.na papa God i depend on now.We go make am by Gods grace if it's our way. cheers
Lolzzzzz
NA has been so much politicised dat dullards ar enlisted and not dos wit passion.
But I blv tym wil come when dey wil beg youths to apply,
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by ajisebioyo1(m): 10:58pm On Jul 02, 2014
gambudu: some of us are still wairing 4d list b4 we emback on d journey of signing,by then the joy of making d first list would hav overcome d pain of having to look for who to endorse your letters even if d time frame is short.
the first timer will show more enthusiasm in signing of d form and getting d attestation letters. For we that av tried before, we wont bother untill we see our names written boldly in newspapper and net. God bless

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by Nnabugwu8590: 11:58pm On Jul 02, 2014
ajisebioyo1: the first timer will show more enthusiasm in signing of d form and getting d attestation letters. For we that av tried before, we wont bother untill we see our names written boldly in newspapper and net. God bless
Beautiful...
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by cricifixo: 8:30am On Jul 03, 2014
i got my reference passport by downloading d man's watsapp profile picture den took it to a studio wia it was printed out as a passport
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by Donwizy1(m): 9:01am On Jul 03, 2014
azidomedogo: bro i am not an applicant,but i can suggest u hold on if ur LG chairman refuses to release his passport.Wait until u are shortlisted and take the hardcopy of d list to him by then he would hav no option than to release it to u.
for me i got my local govt chairman's passport through browsing his profiles online as simple as that.. .,
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by azidomedogo: 1:01pm On Jul 03, 2014
Don wizy: for me i got my local govt chairman's passport through browsing his profiles online as simple as that.. .,
not every referee has an online profile
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by Laycon12: 1:46pm On Jul 03, 2014
Pls hw many referee are we suppose to provide? Ur answer is important pls. because i printed only two referee form. one for d local govt chairman and d other one for d referee.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (57) (Reply)

UBA Recruiting / 2016/2017 Chevening Scholarship Applicants. / Top Salaries In Nigeria: Best Paying Companies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.