Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,213 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:31 AM

Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants (135789 Views)

Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants / Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! / What Is The Difference Btw The Dssc And Ssc Of The Nigerian Army? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (57) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by basheerjones: 6:29pm On Jul 06, 2014
azidomedogo: head planting-pinning-skull grinding-lampard your pot or whateva u may call it was cancelled years back in NDA.those pix up their are oldies.So many RC cadets hav been sent home bcoz of this.Those who engage in it do it secretly.Even a serving officer dere not issue such orders openly
noted sir! But i disagree,last year during d ssc medicals(chestXray) at 1div, d officer a Lt. In charge of xray punished a candidate by telling him to pin down his head for 3mins and no superior officer told him jack!
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by Generaloluseye: 6:31pm On Jul 06, 2014
azidomedogo: head planting-pinning-skull grinding-lampard your pot or whateva u may call it was cancelled years back in NDA.those pix up their are oldies.So many RC cadets hav been sent home bcoz of this.Those who engage in it do it secretly.Even a serving officer dere not issue such orders openly
when i went for airforce exams in 2012, so,e guys were punished with it. My friend who passed out yesterday even did it for one hour.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by basheerjones: 6:37pm On Jul 06, 2014
poundsmaker: I practically do it most times to know the best position to pin my head and get use to it.
nicest 1! More power to you bro!!!
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by gambudu: 6:39pm On Jul 06, 2014
Generaloluseye: when i went for airforce exams in 2012, so,e guys were punished with it. My friend who passed out yesterday even did it for one hour.
NDA drops the standards for Officers training irrespective of wether they train u or not.Some indian generals visited the academy few years ago and saw it wasnt helping the cadets so it was discussed and stoped.Of what benefit is it when junior cadets suffer brain injury and some subsequently transfered to hospitals for treatment?
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by mimzy007(f): 6:49pm On Jul 06, 2014
I can't say for the RC's but I know for a fact that those who passed out yestday (NAF & NA DSSC) all pinned their heads & those still training (NA Ssc & NN at Onne) are Pinning.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by gambudu: 6:52pm On Jul 06, 2014
mimzy007: I can't say for the RC's but I know for a fact the does who passed out yestday (NAF & NA DSSC) all pinned their heads & those still training (NA Ssc & NN at Onne) are Pinning.
mimzy were u there or u were told? try and findout from the current or any Ssc offrs bcoz i hav a 3 tamer who was a prep winger in d academy and he disagrees wit u
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by poundsmaker(m): 6:56pm On Jul 06, 2014
basheerjones: nicest 1! More power to you bro!!!
Thanks bro.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by mimzy007(f): 6:58pm On Jul 06, 2014
NDA is behind my house dear. My friend who passed out ystday gave me hard copies of her pictures & there they were, all of them pinning. I just don't knw why its hard for you guys to believe it but when we get there you will testify.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by azidomedogo: 6:59pm On Jul 06, 2014
mimzy stop working on hear-say. maj gen. yerima cancelled it i guess in 2010 b4 he left as the cmmdnt
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by mimzy007(f): 7:03pm On Jul 06, 2014
gambudu: mimzy were u there or u were told? try and findout from the current or any Ssc offrs bcoz i hav a 3 tamer who was a prep winger in d academy and he disagrees wit u
so the pple trained & those training are lying about it? I tell you it is so all round, anyway its a take it or leave it thing.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by mimzy007(f): 7:04pm On Jul 06, 2014
Azido,I say when we get there we shall testify, shikenan! That it was cancelled doesn't mean it doesn't happen & by the way is that not hear-say to you too? If you can insist it doesn't happen without being part of it, then some of us can also insist it does. Abeg let's leave that one & focus of getting in first.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by azidomedogo: 7:09pm On Jul 06, 2014
mimzy007: Azido,I say when we get there we shall testify, shikenan!
note i said those who do it,do it secretly and not openly.Thats all
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by poundsmaker(m): 7:11pm On Jul 06, 2014
Pining or not pining, I'm ready for anything. Prepare hard, then if you find it easy that'll be a bonus but other way round, it'll be a threat.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by azidomedogo: 7:25pm On Jul 06, 2014
@mimzy, u are correct afterall. i just put a call to a RC 4th tamer cdt who confirmed planting is gradually returning back to NDA.He told me he as been planting seens yesterday nite and the community of cadets are even surprised that offrs are issuing such orders. ***smiles***
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by mimzy007(f): 7:30pm On Jul 06, 2014
I can't fit to shout. cheesy
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by azidomedogo: 7:45pm On Jul 06, 2014
mimzy007: I can't fit to shout. cheesy
i laughed when d cadet told me head planting makes them to think very fast and as well makes them to look good facially.lolzz
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by Tstone1(m): 7:48pm On Jul 06, 2014
I just wish it's gonna be mass recruitment like they promised...cos me wanna enter with so many rugged guys in this year enlistment.
Victory is from God alone!!!
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by ehissi(m): 7:53pm On Jul 06, 2014

What are U talking about? I think U may have gotten your facts wrong. Ordinary command secondary schools (not Nigerian Military schools oh) that are boarding schools do it, not to talk of NMS then U won't do it in NDA.

Even after training let a senior man like a major general invite U as a lieutenant to his office and ask U to sit down on your head and fly yours hands; then tell him it is not allowed make U no buy market. U will tell him that day whether U R his coursemate or not...........what is not allowed in NDA is bullying for strange reasons as well as fighting.......till this night men sit on their heads everywhere in military installations if U don't know, what is military even paramilitary sit on their heads not to talk of military.......when ordinary man -o- war dey use head sit for ground then U will say its not allowed? Ask wellu wellu oh!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by azidomedogo: 8:03pm On Jul 06, 2014
ehissi:

What are U talking about? I think U may....... Ask wellu wellu oh!!!!!!!
Mr man,u came late. read my previous posts again.So relax
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by azidomedogo: 8:26pm On Jul 06, 2014
is ok
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by ehissi(m): 8:35pm On Jul 06, 2014
azidomedogo: Mr man,u came late. read my previous posts again.So relax

Openly Oh, secretly oh! There is planting going on....in any case, planting of heads has never been part of "the standard", it was always the general idea. When U walk into NDA for the first time, New recruits must be welcome into the system by planting of heads, that is the general idea amongst RC in NDA and that's the problem; the issue is not that U punished them but that U did it without offence, just for fun; that according to the standard is bullying and that according to the standard is not allowed. Even Military schools and command secondary boarding schools then when U enter, on the first day of inspection for the first saturday, the new JSS1 must collect...also the first saturday of inspection the new SS1 too must collect maximum Shishi that day.

All these rites of passage are issued by senior just to remind U who is boss. Thats is just the general idea, it used to happen in kaduna and ibadan but some schools then and now even most schools have stopped it now

But till today, go to any military school. Airforce Military School, NIgeria army military school, naval militry schools school, what instructors use to collect "washee" from Junior Airmen or Junior cadets or junior ratings or when U wanna let your instructors test U to confirm if U R good to go is simple " U say U are good to go BA? Oya go and sit down on your head for 10mins let see if U R gallant." and they do it with joy.......Openly!!!!!!! I doubt if it was stopped in NDA, but if it was, then it was the rites of passage that senior use to humble juniors that was stopped but as a form of punishment; secretly or openly? Men sit on their heads everywhere and fly their arms................ That's my just my opinion
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by obiksam(m): 8:56pm On Jul 06, 2014
Pinning or no pinning please when are they shortlisting. No easy way to make it in lyf. Any info?
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by azidomedogo: 9:35pm On Jul 06, 2014
obiksam: Pinning or no pinning please when are they shortlisting. No easy way to make it in lyf. Any info?
i think you guys should trow dis question abt wen ur list will be out on their facbook page like we did in 2012 and 13.Hopefully they might respond again
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by mkoabiola: 10:04pm On Jul 06, 2014
azidomedogo: i think you guys should trow dis question abt wen ur list will be out on their facbook page like we did in 2012 and 13.Hopefully they might respond again
Badt guy.
Lol.
U got my laffing
I dd it in 2012,and dey responded,1 oda guy dd same in 2013 but took a lot of tym,which dey responded also.
Dey will surely respond but it may take tym b4 dey do,but dere won't b any precise tym if dey respond,"very soon" is d common response u get.lol
U no de forget tins oooo.#flash back#
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by basheerjones: 10:32pm On Jul 06, 2014
...those who know don't talk but when they do,they spit facts just d way it is WHILE those who talk don't know and when u attempt to correct them they be like "U are right,i have confirmed it"...hahaha,more power to us all!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by ajisebioyo1(m): 11:03pm On Jul 06, 2014
Whether pinning or pinching, for me when we re there that means we re with them. No one is joinning army and believes he will wake up everyday and go inside AC . koju be lo.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by azidomedogo: 11:24pm On Jul 06, 2014
mkoabiola:
Badt guy.
Lol.
U got my laffing
I dd it in 2012,and dey responded,1 oda guy dd same in 2013 but took a lot of tym,which dey responded also.
Dey will surely respond but it may take tym b4 dey do,but dere won't b any precise tym if dey respond,"very soon" is d common response u get.lol
U no de forget tins oooo.#flash back#
oga sir.u remember when we blast dem for facebook.when dem no gree release list.lolzzzzz
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by azidomedogo: 11:33pm On Jul 06, 2014
basheerjones: ...those who know don't talk but when they do,they spit facts just d way it is WHILE those who talk don't know and when u attempt to correct them they be like "U are right,i have confirmed it"...hahaha,more power to us all!
and those who know sometin ends up throwing noiseless smoke in the air claiming to no it all.Atleast i was able to reconfirm from my source who said planting or pinging is gradually returning back.A penalty of redrawal was placed in 2010 into 2011 for any cadets ever caught issueing such orders.Those who knows the outgone cmmdt Maj Gen emeka would testify to this and records shows that few of dem senior cdt got redrawn of which one whom i know personally is presently in 300l in a university just bcoz a junior cdt was found with bruises on the head and later mentioned his name........So tell me what u know jones?
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by basheerjones: 5:57am On Jul 07, 2014
azidomedogo: and those who know sometin ends up throwing noiseless smoke in the air claiming to no it all.Atleast i was able to reconfirm from my source who said planting or pinging is gradually returning back.A penalty of redrawal was placed in 2010 into 2011 for any cadets ever caught issueing such orders.Those who knows the outgone cmmdt Maj Gen emeka would testify to this and records shows that few of dem senior cdt got redrawn of which one whom i know personally is presently in 300l in a university just bcoz a junior cdt was found with bruises on the head and later mentioned his name........So tell me what u know jones?
hahaha this man! All i know is you can relate to write-up's about yourself. Raaaaaaaaar!!!
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by azidomedogo: 8:30am On Jul 07, 2014
basheerjones: hahaha this man! All i know is you can relate to write-up's about yourself. Raaaaaaaaar!!!
u said so much last semester yet u claim those who know dont talk much.have u forgotten bashtradamus?
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by gasman58: 9:35am On Jul 07, 2014
mimzy007: Gasman, there is a Local govt attestation form (that one is printed from the site along with others when the application is completed), then you will need to get an Attestation letter from your school.

@ mimzy007.... tanks jare. Abeg can two officers sign the attestation form instead of taking it to your LG? Also can you help me with the copy of the attestation from school. tanks
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by demexes(m): 9:37am On Jul 07, 2014
Hi guys...... I have been goin 2ru ur comment, i must say u guys are really intelligent.
After processing & signin d form, what else can one do? Should i just sit and wait?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (57) (Reply)

UBA Recruiting / 2016/2017 Chevening Scholarship Applicants. / Top Salaries In Nigeria: Best Paying Companies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.