Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

Don't Know Why Girls Just Want To Be Friends With Me & Nothing More - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Know Why Girls Just Want To Be Friends With Me & Nothing More (2492 Views)

Why Can't Girls Just Tell A Guy They Love Him Instead Of...(pic) / Guys, Why Girls Delay In Replying Your Chats / Why Can't Girls Just Be Like The Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Know Why Girls Just Want To Be Friends With Me & Nothing More by Fiscus105(m): 4:17pm On Aug 02, 2021
nekaa:
its either you are too nice or you are too funny so everything u say or do is a joke tu them....

Why females keep saying nice??
.....for me I disagree ok
He capable holding position of assistant boyfriend. That is.....
......Follow me to my boyfriend house, yes ma.
........ Send card for me no problem
......Pls go and beg my man's friend that I offended, ok.
....My married man' friend can't take me to his house and I don't want to follow him to hotel, let us use ur house for an hour? Why not.
.....oh my underwears are dirty and I'm not strong enough to wash, my bestie take out let wash quickly, why are we friend?

Yoruba adage ....the boy is good "apa" ni oooo("prodigal"wink
Re: Don't Know Why Girls Just Want To Be Friends With Me & Nothing More by sweettease(f): 5:28pm On Aug 02, 2021
sweettease:
I knew d problem before i clicked on this thread and you just confirmed it - You are a very nice guy. Its okay to be nice but don't be very nice. Start learning how to care less.
Damn, I ditched out this straight forward wisdom 8 years ago as young as I was. I’m feeling cool cool grin
Re: Don't Know Why Girls Just Want To Be Friends With Me & Nothing More by michjunior: 5:31pm On Aug 02, 2021
Penuelseun:
Help me out guys, don't know what I should do in this situation as I have lots of female friends but they all just want to be friends with me & that baffles me a lot as I am a very nice guy & fun to be with. So I need help from u guys as what should I do to change their perception about me. Your help will be highly appreciated.

That's the problem!!
you are a very nice guy!!
nice guys are good for friendzone while the non nice guys gets to bang the pussy!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'm Afraid I May Never Get Married. / SINGLES' For how long can you wait without doing the THING. / Is It Wrong To Compliment Another Man's Wife Or Girlfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.