Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,268 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:00 AM

Smart Phones Are Demonic: A Nairalanders Experience - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Smart Phones Are Demonic: A Nairalanders Experience (33035 Views)

Parents, Buying Toys For Children Will Demonise Them. Toys Are Demonic / Ben 10 And Other Cartoons Are Demonic For Children / ALL SICKNESS Are Demonic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Smart Phones Are Demonic: A Nairalanders Experience by Otunbab: 3:52pm On Dec 28, 2013
Just pray.

1 Like

Re: Smart Phones Are Demonic: A Nairalanders Experience by ejifranks(m): 3:52pm On Dec 28, 2013
kekakuz:
yea
u can say what you like
its the internet
na ur type dey chop slap daily
stuppid thing.
the Religous OP yabbing out Loud!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Smart Phones Are Demonic: A Nairalanders Experience by Lankaline(m): 3:53pm On Dec 28, 2013
LOL
Re: Smart Phones Are Demonic: A Nairalanders Experience by NEROSKY(m): 3:53pm On Dec 28, 2013
nonsense

1 Like

Re: Smart Phones Are Demonic: A Nairalanders Experience by Pretyangel25(f): 3:53pm On Dec 28, 2013
Like seriouslygrin
Re: Smart Phones Are Demonic: A Nairalanders Experience by Smily202(m): 3:53pm On Dec 28, 2013
@Op....like seriously. ..

which kind weed u tak before u slp. ... I hav warn u ppl no dey take wet weed mix with alomo. ...

Re: Smart Phones Are Demonic: A Nairalanders Experience by Chimaritoponcho: 3:54pm On Dec 28, 2013
pinshures or it didnt harp-oon

2 Likes

Re: Smart Phones Are Demonic: A Nairalanders Experience by nakwe(m): 3:54pm On Dec 28, 2013
I don't think so
Re: Smart Phones Are Demonic: A Nairalanders Experience by Lanceslot(m): 3:55pm On Dec 28, 2013
Oga na fever dey worry you.... Visit a hospital.
Re: Smart Phones Are Demonic: A Nairalanders Experience by badmeat(m): 3:56pm On Dec 28, 2013
@op,go do malaria test!you might be suffering from acute fever or typhoid!grin
Re: Smart Phones Are Demonic: A Nairalanders Experience by striker9(m): 3:57pm On Dec 28, 2013
Hmmm,nkan mbe.

1 Like

Re: Smart Phones Are Demonic: A Nairalanders Experience by Nobody: 4:00pm On Dec 28, 2013
Demonic u say?
Just take it to ur pastor for deliverance.
Perhaps, it would make u less scared.

...and remember to go wit ur special offering.
Re: Smart Phones Are Demonic: A Nairalanders Experience by leke7: 4:00pm On Dec 28, 2013
kekakuz: guys i dont mean to sound shabby or silly or sound like one of those churchy guys who attribute anything innovative to the demon but something strange happened to me.

i got tired after doing some house cleaning so i decided to relax a little and watch a movie on my phone.

i could not watch the movie no matter how hard i try.the film played but i just could not put my self together to watch. .not long after i slept off.
-i had a dream i was in a car with my brother. the car looks so cool because u can use a screen to see instead of a the normal windscreen and you can use your phone to drive it

suddenly i felt this darkness allover.the phone became brighter and you could see tru the phone. same with my bros phone.

i suddenly feel the phone could see me more than i can see it.-i see the sreen get bigger and the phone emiting a dagerous gaseous substance that was chocking me. i tried to breath but could not so i forcefully stood up and tore tru the darkness but still could not breath.at this moment i was consious but not totally awake.- i could not breath in reality and i saw my phone infront of me.

i tried so hard and i felt like i was dieing

i started to pray in spirit as i could not lift myself.just then i felt a lid lifted from my nose so i could breath.i sprung back to life and tried to breath but my nose was solidly blocked.- i had to open my mouth till i found mentol.

i 'knew i was delivered because my nose was totally blocked yet i was able to breath a little enough to bring me back to life.
am not here to spoil anyones market but i fing this event disturbing and revealing.

God bless u all as u take note and become more vigilant. merry xmax people.
dude seriously...just say you have beef with smartphones..rather than ballzing us about demonic amrtphones
Re: Smart Phones Are Demonic: A Nairalanders Experience by vizboy(m): 4:00pm On Dec 28, 2013
eya am using a java phone
Re: Smart Phones Are Demonic: A Nairalanders Experience by ceejay91(m): 4:02pm On Dec 28, 2013
end of story!!!! wetin u wan make we do throw away our phone because of of ur fever? e no go work, beta go meet ur doctor.

next story abeg........mcheeeee
Re: Smart Phones Are Demonic: A Nairalanders Experience by prinsbasy: 4:03pm On Dec 28, 2013
Guy, go and treat yourself for malaria. Better still, always sleep inside a treated mosquito net.

1 Like

Re: Smart Phones Are Demonic: A Nairalanders Experience by haibe(m): 4:04pm On Dec 28, 2013
I knew it would make FP.
Re: Smart Phones Are Demonic: A Nairalanders Experience by Nobody: 4:06pm On Dec 28, 2013
OP, your phone isn't demonic it is the enemy that used your last sweet imagination to destroy/kill you. Stop been obsessive with your phone. Demons are spirits and not inanimate objects.
Re: Smart Phones Are Demonic: A Nairalanders Experience by donklint86: 4:07pm On Dec 28, 2013
kekakuz: guys i dont mean to sound shabby or silly or sound like one of those churchy guys who attribute anything innovative to the demon but something strange happened to me.

i got tired after doing some house cleaning so i decided to relax a little and watch a movie on my phone.

i could not watch the movie no matter how hard i try.the film played but i just could not put my self together to watch. .not long after i slept off.
-i had a dream i was in a car with my brother. the car looks so cool because u can use a screen to see instead of a the normal windscreen and you can use your phone to drive it

suddenly i felt this darkness allover.the phone became brighter and you could see tru the phone. same with my bros phone.

i suddenly feel the phone could see me more than i can see it.-i see the sreen get bigger and the phone emiting a dagerous gaseous substance that was chocking me. i tried to breath but could not so i forcefully stood up and tore tru the darkness but still could not breath.at this moment i was consious but not totally awake.- i could not breath in reality and i saw my phone infront of me.

i tried so hard and i felt like i was dieing

i started to pray in spirit as i could not lift myself.just then i felt a lid lifted from my nose so i could breath.i sprung back to life and tried to breath but my nose was solidly blocked.- i had to open my mouth till i found mentol.

i 'knew i was delivered because my nose was totally blocked yet i was able to breath a little enough to bring me back to life.
am not here to spoil anyones market but i fing this event disturbing and revealing.

God bless u all as u take note and become more vigilant. merry xmax people.
I ADVICE YOU GO FOR MEDICAL CHECK UP.
Re: Smart Phones Are Demonic: A Nairalanders Experience by shfizle(m): 4:08pm On Dec 28, 2013
Na wah! Wetin person no go see for nairaland!!!

2 Likes

Re: Smart Phones Are Demonic: A Nairalanders Experience by Youngzedd(m): 4:09pm On Dec 28, 2013
Your village people have come for your life.

Run........

Pathetic.

1 Like

Re: Smart Phones Are Demonic: A Nairalanders Experience by Ichel: 4:12pm On Dec 28, 2013
If smart phones r demonic, most girls now dey over karid. U knw wt it means
Btw, dis one na End Time Story
Re: Smart Phones Are Demonic: A Nairalanders Experience by 2kurupt(m): 4:13pm On Dec 28, 2013
@OP. Have you heard the term 'sleep paralysis'?
I think you should Google it up. From your account most likely you just had one coupled with the weird dream & your phone being with you when it occurred thus your suspicion now.

2 Likes

Re: Smart Phones Are Demonic: A Nairalanders Experience by Guykhena(m): 4:16pm On Dec 28, 2013
Hahahaha,,@op I sure say na nigerian witch drama u b dey watch 4 ur phone,,and by d way have u ever sat down to think if it was catter that blocked ur nose

1 Like

Re: Smart Phones Are Demonic: A Nairalanders Experience by segnys007(m): 4:16pm On Dec 28, 2013
Smash the phone against the wall, rock or throw am Inside river. Mystery solved!

1 Like

Re: Smart Phones Are Demonic: A Nairalanders Experience by redsun(m): 4:20pm On Dec 28, 2013
That is more like sleep apnea.Maybe you need to lose some weight and exact more energy."De-stress".
Re: Smart Phones Are Demonic: A Nairalanders Experience by Waspy(m): 4:25pm On Dec 28, 2013
undecided
Re: Smart Phones Are Demonic: A Nairalanders Experience by Mamaflex(f): 4:25pm On Dec 28, 2013
Lol @ comments. OP go hear am today. U never see anything. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Smart Phones Are Demonic: A Nairalanders Experience by segnys007(m): 4:25pm On Dec 28, 2013
And Oga Ade, did you write your post on a smartphone? Just go buy 3310 jeje. At least dat one no fit get demons. grin

1 Like

Re: Smart Phones Are Demonic: A Nairalanders Experience by Beennkumar(m): 4:28pm On Dec 28, 2013
Nigerians and demons.

Everything is demonic. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Unfulfilled Prophecies By Men Of God / 2-year-Old Girl Preaching At Christ Embassy In Kenya / Healings At The Lords Chosen Crusade In Warri (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.