Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,870 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

Smart Phones Are Demonic: A Nairalanders Experience - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Smart Phones Are Demonic: A Nairalanders Experience (33061 Views)

Parents, Buying Toys For Children Will Demonise Them. Toys Are Demonic / Ben 10 And Other Cartoons Are Demonic For Children / ALL SICKNESS Are Demonic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Smart Phones Are Demonic: A Nairalanders Experience by Nobody: 4:30pm On Dec 28, 2013
THIS OP IS ABOUT TO LEARN THE ERROR OF HIS WAYS
THATIS IF HE ALREADY HASNT
Re: Smart Phones Are Demonic: A Nairalanders Experience by annawhite(f): 4:34pm On Dec 28, 2013
I feel u poster
The things of the spirit are revealed to those in the spirit
And the things of the flesh to the flesh

I'm outta here
Re: Smart Phones Are Demonic: A Nairalanders Experience by Thereishel: 4:35pm On Dec 28, 2013
Ala goo (dream is not real) Bro this is hallucination.
Re: Smart Phones Are Demonic: A Nairalanders Experience by kuljoe4: 4:35pm On Dec 28, 2013
mosquito bad ooo
Re: Smart Phones Are Demonic: A Nairalanders Experience by FKO1(m): 4:37pm On Dec 28, 2013
Beennkumar: Nigerians and demons.

Everything is demonic. undecided
LOL I TIRE SEF
Re: Smart Phones Are Demonic: A Nairalanders Experience by barackodam: 4:38pm On Dec 28, 2013
Most of una wey dey claim smartphone nd Samsung owners, na only God no weda na nokia s40 una even dey use
SMH
undecided
Re: Smart Phones Are Demonic: A Nairalanders Experience by Iamrahman(m): 4:39pm On Dec 28, 2013
This post shudn't b on frontpage. It is senseless. Nigerians with mouth n strong religious blief, tell me wch nig company produces smart fones. Mtchew
Re: Smart Phones Are Demonic: A Nairalanders Experience by AderibigbeAAA(m): 4:39pm On Dec 28, 2013
kekakuz: guys i dont mean to sound shabby or silly or sound like one of those churchy guys who attribute anything innovative to the demon but something strange happened to me.

i got tired after doing some house cleaning so i decided to relax a little and watch a movie on my phone.

i could not watch the movie no matter how hard i try.the film played but i just could not put my self together to watch. .not long after i slept off.
-i had a dream i was in a car with my brother. the car looks so cool because u can use a screen to see instead of a the normal windscreen and you can use your phone to drive it

suddenly i felt this darkness allover.the phone became brighter and you could see tru the phone. same with my bros phone.

i suddenly feel the phone could see me more than i can see it.-i see the sreen get bigger and the phone emiting a dagerous gaseous substance that was chocking me. i tried to breath but could not so i forcefully stood up and tore tru the darkness but still could not breath.at this moment i was consious but not totally awake.- i could not breath in reality and i saw my phone infront of me.

i tried so hard and i felt like i was dieing

i started to pray in spirit as i could not lift myself.just then i felt a lid lifted from my nose so i could breath.i sprung back to life and tried to breath but my nose was solidly blocked.- i had to open my mouth till i found mentol.

i 'knew i was delivered because my nose was totally blocked yet i was able to breath a little enough to bring me back to life.
am not here to spoil anyones market but i fing this event disturbing and revealing.

God bless u all as u take note and become more vigilant. merry xmax people.

1 Like

Re: Smart Phones Are Demonic: A Nairalanders Experience by StarCj(m): 4:40pm On Dec 28, 2013
kekakuz: guys i dont mean to sound shabby or silly or sound like one of those churchy guys who attribute anything innovative to the demon but something strange happened to me.

i got tired after doing some house cleaning so i decided to relax a little and watch a movie on my phone.

i could not watch the movie no matter how hard i try.the film played but i just could not put my self together to watch. .not long after i slept off.
-i had a dream i was in a car with my brother. the car looks so cool because u can use a screen to see instead of a the normal windscreen and you can use your phone to drive it

suddenly i felt this darkness allover.the phone became brighter and you could see tru the phone. same with my bros phone.

i suddenly feel the phone could see me more than i can see it.-i see the sreen get bigger and the phone emiting a dagerous gaseous substance that was chocking me. i tried to breath but could not so i forcefully stood up and tore tru the darkness but still could not breath.at this moment i was consious but not totally awake.- i could not breath in reality and i saw my phone infront of me.

i started to pray in spirit as i could not lift myself.just then i felt a lid lifted from my nose so i could breath.i sprung back to life and tried to breath but my nose was solidly blocked.- i had to open my mouth till i found mentol.

i 'knew i was delivered because my nose was totally blocked yet i was able to breath a little enough to bring me back to life.
am not here to spoil anyones market but i fing this event disturbing and revealing.

u re having caught n carter. Try n c u health is OK. Don't blame Fon 4 it.

1 Like

Re: Smart Phones Are Demonic: A Nairalanders Experience by StarCj(m): 4:40pm On Dec 28, 2013

u re having caught n carter. Try n c u health is OK. Don't blame Fon 4 it.

Re: Smart Phones Are Demonic: A Nairalanders Experience by COvo(m): 4:40pm On Dec 28, 2013

I still don't get it,I thought the whole stuff happened in reality,thot u wanted to say your cell phone disappeared from your pocket and you found it in ur closet. You are high on something I think

1 Like

Re: Smart Phones Are Demonic: A Nairalanders Experience by fattbabakay(m): 4:40pm On Dec 28, 2013
Huh!Bored attention seekers!!!
Re: Smart Phones Are Demonic: A Nairalanders Experience by Nobody: 4:42pm On Dec 28, 2013
U are the cause,,,,u are nat to supposed to sleep near your fone bcus there are harmful substances that phones emit,,,Google it and u will undastand better
Re: Smart Phones Are Demonic: A Nairalanders Experience by onufidel(m): 4:47pm On Dec 28, 2013
Very annoying rubbish. Don't u have brains? Postin nonsense. Smartphones are demonic. Mtcheew! The Bible said it, people perish cos they lack knowledge.
Re: Smart Phones Are Demonic: A Nairalanders Experience by Nobody: 4:49pm On Dec 28, 2013
OP, here's my advice for you:

1) Buy a bottle of olive oil and pour everything on the phone.

2) Lift the phone up and throw it on the ground shouting "I scatter you today!!" Do this 4 times.

3) Start a fire, throw it in and scream "Burn by fire! Burn by fire!"

4) Throw it into a bucket of water and say, "I baptise you today and cleanse you of all evil"

5) You are free to use your phone. Don't forget to testify too. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Smart Phones Are Demonic: A Nairalanders Experience by LadyH(f): 4:51pm On Dec 28, 2013
go n c ur pastor!! grin
Re: Smart Phones Are Demonic: A Nairalanders Experience by LadyH(f): 4:51pm On Dec 28, 2013
onufidel: Very annoying rubbish. Don't u have brains? Postin nonsense. Smartphones are demonic. Mtcheew! The Bible said it, people perish cos they lack knowledge.
you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I catch u!
Re: Smart Phones Are Demonic: A Nairalanders Experience by COvo(m): 4:58pm On Dec 28, 2013
LadyH: you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I catch u!
Lady H
Re: Smart Phones Are Demonic: A Nairalanders Experience by fattbabakay(m): 4:59pm On Dec 28, 2013
LadyH: you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I catch u!
e dey owe u
Re: Smart Phones Are Demonic: A Nairalanders Experience by Nobody: 4:59pm On Dec 28, 2013
Simple interpretation:
Your phone is taking time away from you and from the most important things u shd b focusing on. It's either a connection you have with someone thru ur phone is corrupting your conscience and blocking God's illumination from shining in your life or you're paying undue attention to ur phone..
Something is coming that will promote you but this dream may have been sent to you to remind you to get your act together, get ur slate clean and prepare yourself for whatever opportunities that are on the way.
Selah.

Re: Smart Phones Are Demonic: A Nairalanders Experience by dammmy(m): 5:00pm On Dec 28, 2013
U must be an addicted viewer of SCOANTV Please let take care of him...IF WE DON'T WHO WILL?
Re: Smart Phones Are Demonic: A Nairalanders Experience by onufidel(m): 5:05pm On Dec 28, 2013
C.Ovo:

Lady H
wetin u catch me do?
Re: Smart Phones Are Demonic: A Nairalanders Experience by LadyH(f): 5:06pm On Dec 28, 2013
C.Ovo:

Lady H
hi dear!
Re: Smart Phones Are Demonic: A Nairalanders Experience by LadyH(f): 5:06pm On Dec 28, 2013
fattbabakay: e dey owe u
e b lyk oo..
Re: Smart Phones Are Demonic: A Nairalanders Experience by mobi007: 5:07pm On Dec 28, 2013
Ise awon aye ni yen, ta lo se.
Re: Smart Phones Are Demonic: A Nairalanders Experience by LadyH(f): 5:07pm On Dec 28, 2013
onufidel: wetin u catch me do?
watayu doin here??
Re: Smart Phones Are Demonic: A Nairalanders Experience by Nobody: 5:08pm On Dec 28, 2013
laffing like mofe daku. really? grin
Re: Smart Phones Are Demonic: A Nairalanders Experience by Zammydagreat(m): 5:10pm On Dec 28, 2013
That's wat u get wen u buy 2nd hand phones...anyway eziokwo
Re: Smart Phones Are Demonic: A Nairalanders Experience by kenzeesmooth(m): 5:11pm On Dec 28, 2013
Pass me a bottle of chill ginger drink. cool
Re: Smart Phones Are Demonic: A Nairalanders Experience by COvo(m): 5:12pm On Dec 28, 2013
LadyH: hi dear!
Hw're you? Leave dis Op with him madness first
Re: Smart Phones Are Demonic: A Nairalanders Experience by Biggiestep(m): 5:13pm On Dec 28, 2013
Paroman: I keep on telling people that wet weeds is more dangerous than dry weeds. The OP is a living witness to that.

Where, When, Why, How you know?
Re: Smart Phones Are Demonic: A Nairalanders Experience by kendallhart(m): 5:14pm On Dec 28, 2013
Op
Which Smartphone Is It? If Its Android Of 1gb Ram,4.2Os,12Mp Back
Camera 8 Or 5 Mp Front Camera And 4400mAh.. Bring It I Can Do
Deliverance For You But You Wont Get It Back Sha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Unfulfilled Prophecies By Men Of God / Can You Be Good Without GOD?? / 2-year-Old Girl Preaching At Christ Embassy In Kenya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.