Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,153 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:33 AM

Smart Phones Are Demonic: A Nairalanders Experience - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Smart Phones Are Demonic: A Nairalanders Experience (33033 Views)

Parents, Buying Toys For Children Will Demonise Them. Toys Are Demonic / Ben 10 And Other Cartoons Are Demonic For Children / ALL SICKNESS Are Demonic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Smart Phones Are Demonic: A Nairalanders Experience by money3: 7:41am On Dec 29, 2013
kekakuz: guys i dont mean to sound shabby or silly or sound like one of those churchy guys who attribute anything innovative to the demon but something strange happened to me.

i got tired after doing some house cleaning so i decided to relax a little and watch a movie on my phone.

i could not watch the movie no matter how hard i try.the film played but i just could not put my self together to watch. .not long after i slept off.
-i had a dream i was in a car with my brother. the car looks so cool because u can use a screen to see instead of a the normal windscreen and you can use your phone to drive it

suddenly i felt this darkness allover.the phone became brighter and you could see tru the phone. same with my bros phone.

i suddenly feel the phone could see me more than i can see it.-i see the sreen get bigger and the phone emiting a dagerous gaseous substance that was chocking me. i tried to breath but could not so i forcefully stood up and tore tru the darkness but still could not breath.at this moment i was consious but not totally awake.- i could not breath in reality and i saw my phone infront of me.

i tried so hard and i felt like i was dieing

i started to pray in spirit as i could not lift myself.just then i felt a lid lifted from my nose so i could breath.i sprung back to life and tried to breath but my nose was solidly blocked.- i had to open my mouth till i found mentol.

i 'knew i was delivered because my nose was totally blocked yet i was able to breath a little enough to bring me back to life.
am not here to spoil anyones market but i fing this event disturbing and revealing.

God bless u all as u take note and become more vigilant. merry xmax people.
Where you come from? You eat hot eba finish, try to watch video but your brain no gree work, then sleep catch you. You begin get eba and malaria dream, you then wake up come de embarass yourself for nairaland.

Bible say, "For a dream cometh through the multitude of business; and a fool's voice is known by multitude of words." Ecl 5:3
No be me talk am o.
Re: Smart Phones Are Demonic: A Nairalanders Experience by sunboy(m): 7:47am On Dec 29, 2013
So what should we do?
Re: Smart Phones Are Demonic: A Nairalanders Experience by lawrizo(m): 8:16am On Dec 29, 2013
Talk na free.
Re: Smart Phones Are Demonic: A Nairalanders Experience by Jadeng: 8:40am On Dec 29, 2013
OP,
The problem is not the phone BUT what you have put on it.
The type videos, games, music and images which you downloaded and you are addicted to. Those things can actually form your dream partern.

Am sure you know them.....

Take care.
Re: Smart Phones Are Demonic: A Nairalanders Experience by Wan47(m): 9:10am On Dec 29, 2013
Guy ntin do smart fone, na winsh de press u
Re: Smart Phones Are Demonic: A Nairalanders Experience by boboLIL(m): 9:33am On Dec 29, 2013
t can be tru,, anytin is posible..... Na end tym we de so... All des fancy phones na agents.... Ah de use one though....bliv me
Re: Smart Phones Are Demonic: A Nairalanders Experience by lilpayne4u: 9:37am On Dec 29, 2013
lipsrsealed mtscheeew
Re: Smart Phones Are Demonic: A Nairalanders Experience by olawaleroc: 9:54am On Dec 29, 2013
laff wan kill me here o. Mr op, dont dream out loud next time. You really need to take tablet. Ha ha
Re: Smart Phones Are Demonic: A Nairalanders Experience by tomkaka(m): 10:23am On Dec 29, 2013
Abeg wetn concern us wit ur "demonic xperience" op I knw devil is tryn to use u so dat our smartfones wil be rendered useless I rebuk u.........
Re: Smart Phones Are Demonic: A Nairalanders Experience by Blofeld(m): 11:46am On Dec 29, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]
Stop disgracing yourself and family, Oga poster. You only suffered from SLEEP PARALYSIS! Google the word with your smartphone. Who's next?
Re: Smart Phones Are Demonic: A Nairalanders Experience by McP1940: 11:50am On Dec 29, 2013
Smash ur fone na..
Re: Smart Phones Are Demonic: A Nairalanders Experience by saxtojazzman: 12:35pm On Dec 29, 2013
Smart phone may be demonic to you, but it really saved my career two days ago.

I applied late for a professional course and unknown to me, the deadline for submission of online application form falls on that same day. At about 10:pm that day, I realized that I needed a passport photograph with white background to complete my application before the portal will close by 12 midnight.

I just took a white bed sheet, spread it across the door, begged somebody to take a portrait picture of me, cropped it and I have the required passport to complete my application.....

@OP what would I have done without a smartphone at that awkward moment.....there are two sides to a coin
Re: Smart Phones Are Demonic: A Nairalanders Experience by mickey5000(m): 12:36pm On Dec 29, 2013
Take UR phone to your pastor so that they can cast out the demon away from it. But i'm very sure you are still using the so called "demonic smart phone"

Concerning you bleeding or nose block. na hammatan period we dey now. that is justifiable with the weather condition now.

Apart from the above. i believe UR words that the same experience continue after you woke up. it does happen. but the problem is that you misunderstood everything and accusing your phone of being demonic, which i believe you are still using till this moment.

Firstly, there's nothin wrong with UR phone but with UR thoughts. next time you have such experience, look for someone spiritual in the church to discuss such matters. he or she will lighten you with knowledge and what to do
Re: Smart Phones Are Demonic: A Nairalanders Experience by tomiobj(m): 12:40pm On Dec 29, 2013
Durrh*in jennifers voice* isn't it obvious. all smartphones made by blackberry,android and worst of all apple.or let me say 'most' not only phones but also social networks. When people will accept terms and conditions without reading. I mean. Come on,its like signing a contract without reading what is there . Their aim is to spy on people for example in siri (apple's voice command system) they have to right to record your voice/command,send it to their database and store it. Yeah,its true...that's why you need internet for it to work. And in facebook they have the right to access all files on your computer even the ones with passwords. So all your 'secets' and files can be accessed and stored by them. SO....BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!!! They are watching us
Re: Smart Phones Are Demonic: A Nairalanders Experience by Kujo(m): 1:32pm On Dec 29, 2013
Am very sure its hunger, i've been tru it. Pls eat b4 u sleep grin
Re: Smart Phones Are Demonic: A Nairalanders Experience by o42austino(m): 1:55pm On Dec 29, 2013
Pls Son alwayz remember to take ur malaria drugs and make sure it is ACT.
Re: Smart Phones Are Demonic: A Nairalanders Experience by jgatherer(m): 1:55pm On Dec 29, 2013
Like seriously ? !
We know you didn't mean to sound silly 'n' shabby,but you did !
Since it wasn't intentional,we forgive you
Re: Smart Phones Are Demonic: A Nairalanders Experience by Koikili: 3:29pm On Dec 29, 2013
smoking before coming on NL must b prohibited
Re: Smart Phones Are Demonic: A Nairalanders Experience by simpleguy259: 3:52pm On Dec 29, 2013
guy i knw yur problems just send me 400# recharge card fr startment, lol ...... Guy no mind me d simple fact is that yu take much of yur tym operating phone that was y yu dreamd of it :Pguy i knw yur problems just send me 400# recharge card fr startment, lol ...... Guy no mind me d simple fact is that yu take much of yur tym operating phone that was y yu dreamd of it
Re: Smart Phones Are Demonic: A Nairalanders Experience by kelzabbey16(m): 5:00pm On Dec 29, 2013
Enegod: this should be moved to joke section undecided
I agree with u a hundred percent
Re: Smart Phones Are Demonic: A Nairalanders Experience by Rexyl(m): 7:10pm On Dec 29, 2013
Uhm... this strange but there should be need for more testimonies to establish the truth.As Knowledge increases who knows difficult tasks the phone will do tomorrow. Just try to buy the original as the ones I am selling.
Re: Smart Phones Are Demonic: A Nairalanders Experience by dorox(m): 7:31pm On Dec 29, 2013
The op forgot to take his meds and the rest is history.
Re: Smart Phones Are Demonic: A Nairalanders Experience by Hbuyosh(m): 8:06pm On Dec 29, 2013
I choke on my potato i say it's demonic, i lose control of my car i say it's demonic, i sprain my foot in my brand new shoes i say they're of the devil. Cigarettes cause cancer, they too are demonic...
Dude, give the devil a break. I too believe you might be having sleep apnea and it's not caused by the devil any more than epilepsy isn't caused by evil forces, (I hope you know that) as earlier believed.
Re: Smart Phones Are Demonic: A Nairalanders Experience by john4lab(m): 9:34pm On Dec 29, 2013
Thank God u are alive what u've just witnessed is called demonic oppression, man u have a glory be prayerful. These words should be enough for you if u are wise.
Re: Smart Phones Are Demonic: A Nairalanders Experience by Nobody: 7:19am On Dec 30, 2013
thank God say na 3310 i kuku ma dey use.
Re: Smart Phones Are Demonic: A Nairalanders Experience by GentleFrank(m): 8:49am On Dec 30, 2013
Good !
Re: Smart Phones Are Demonic: A Nairalanders Experience by LeJeun3: 9:42am On Dec 30, 2013
Person get catarrh, say na DEMON, SMH........ cheesy
Re: Smart Phones Are Demonic: A Nairalanders Experience by dorox(m): 10:26am On Dec 30, 2013
So what happened to the demonised phone, did you immerse it in holy water, or did you do something more fun with it like smashing it to smtherines with a sledge hammer?
Re: Smart Phones Are Demonic: A Nairalanders Experience by Yemzy6(m): 11:58am On Dec 30, 2013
Na too much play dey cus nonsense...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Unfulfilled Prophecies By Men Of God / 2-year-Old Girl Preaching At Christ Embassy In Kenya / Healings At The Lords Chosen Crusade In Warri (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.