Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

The Real Reason PDP Members Are Defecting? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Real Reason PDP Members Are Defecting? (3165 Views)

Wike Sacks Ndubuisi Nwankwo For Defecting To APC / Akala Meets With Tinubu & Wife After Defecting To APC (Photo) / Pondering Why People With No Conscience Are Defecting! Check Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Real Reason PDP Members Are Defecting? by Nobody: 3:31pm On Dec 28, 2013
With the terrorist attacking military barracks and installations daily? In this era of so much information and technological advancement? And u term it as using intelligence?
You said not to quote the U.S, but in your assertions, you made a point where you said the U.S are united against terrorism. No nation on earth is as ethnically or if I may say, racially diverse as the united states but they have been able to optimally used their strengtht in diversity and Nigeria is very similar to the U.s in ethno diversity and yes, we also can extract that and use it as to greatest advantage because we have the intelligent minds jst as the U.s, we have the man power and the popullation density simillar to that of the US, we run the same kind of government with the US, and this alone form every base for comparison. Now a smart president, who should've known and utilize the strenght in diversity shldnt go abt saying things such as 'one part of the country are the pillars of his adminiistration. That's a wrong msg. The nation has never seem divided as it is now, under his adminiistration. There is a difference b
etween bad, good, and competent. I am not saying GEJ is bad, or good..I am saying he is Incompetent to hold the office of the president of Nigeria

N.B: pls point out a part where I called u names. Any way am done talkn abt this issue, that's not what the thread is all about. Open a thread for it and call on me then we can discuss it better

rati ken:
I promised myself I'll never call names on this form and will stick to that for now.

All your suggestions are not new, they've been immensely used by the Military in this fight against Boko Haram. The only reason why Boko Haram is an issue is because these same guys sponsoring these terrorists who were working behind the scenes (though they have currenly unmasked themselves to an open fight and defection) have sworn to make the terror remain. These they have achieved through infiltration of the military and JTF as well as peddling classified info. Do not quote the US in this case, they are united against terrorists, in our case they enjoy significant sympathy by a section of the country.

NB: we can all pass our messages across without calling names. Thanks
Re: The Real Reason PDP Members Are Defecting? by Nonybb: 3:34pm On Dec 28, 2013
The core reasons they are fighting Jonathan is (1) He is NOT a muslim. (2) He is from the Minority. (3) They are rapidly loosing out on National Cake. (4) They Strongly believe they are Born-to-Rule. (5) They felt Betrayed by the PDP agreement to return Power to the core north (remember the christian northerners do not matter here, just them). (6) They have islamic Agenda (7) They convincingly believe that they are the majority and can decide the fate of all. (cool The Northern Oligarchy are rapidly pushed out of the Oil Wealth controled by there cabals. Investigation shows that 83% of Oil well belongs to Politicians of Northern extract. (9) They control a huge stake on federal Appointment, as much as in a percentage of 70 and this percentage are fast dwindling. (10) Islamist bitterly detest Kaffirs or infidel to rule them

1 Like

Re: The Real Reason PDP Members Are Defecting? by jamace(m): 3:36pm On Dec 28, 2013
By their greedy calculation, GEJ will not win the next election hence they want to follow ATIKU's wealth principle which is, "be at the right place at the right time". In other words, they are repositioning with the likely winning team which will guarantee them continuous looting of the treasury.
Re: The Real Reason PDP Members Are Defecting? by solomon111(m): 4:01pm On Dec 28, 2013
Dahomey Amazon:
Whine brother whine
Don't worry.
When you realize,it will be too late by then.
The damage would've been done.
Btw,i'm still expecting those pictures of yours.
Re: The Real Reason PDP Members Are Defecting? by terryjohn7: 6:01pm On Dec 28, 2013
A.jeez:

Dude..I dnt wanna derail this topic. I coulda given u one hundred and one reasons y GEJ isn't a good president. For one, the first and utmost responsibilty of a president is by all means, the security, defence and protection of lives and property of his entity, home and abroad, all other acheivments, infrastructure, education or whatever are secondary, and we all know jonathan has failed completely on his first responsibility.

Anyway, jst to remind you, the OP simply asked my intelligent opinion on why the defection from PDP, and I made my point
but he was able to deliver on the secondary assignment?
Re: The Real Reason PDP Members Are Defecting? by IbokUtoroh(m): 7:24pm On Dec 28, 2013
A.jeez:
Dude..I'll advise you go back, and find your old primary school notes. When you teachers were out lining the qualities of a good leader.

Secondly, you asking me what else he should have done? And even using the phrase building castle in the air? You folks are un imaginably funny and blinded with sentiments. For one, tackling terrorism isn't jst abt brute force, declaring state of emmergency on nation wide t.v with a pretence of strong face, bla bla bla..what happened to the use of intelligence, infiltration of the enemies camp, know how they operate, identify who they are, prempt their next move and counter attacking them?
"Infiltrate the enemy, and attack when he least expected"- tsan su- arts of war..nw this is exactly how america opperates, and that's how they got bin laden.

THAT MEANS THEY HV WON THE WAR ON TERROR BOTH IN AFGANISTAN N IRAQ. killing osama bin laden now has totally crippled al qeada is that wat u think? bros listen to news esp bbc n check wat is happening in the states, this yr alne they record more killings did the house of parliament told obama to resign?
Re: The Real Reason PDP Members Are Defecting? by Nobody: 7:50pm On Dec 28, 2013
[quote author=IbokUtoroh][/quote]

Iraq and afganistan?? Like seriously? Are iraq and afganistan states' in the U.S? You think america seriously care as much about the terror going on in those countries as potrayed by the media? Whatever america is doing in those country, is to protect its own entity as the United states. Even if it means going to war on mars with aliens, as long as it is in the interest of the security of the U.S. They will. Get urself a copy of the U.s oath of office.

Am done talkn this pls..av got other personal things to sort, not jst here talkn politics while seun is makn the money
Re: The Real Reason PDP Members Are Defecting? by iconaus: 12:07am On Dec 29, 2013
Simple the north and west dont want GEJ because he perceived to be different from former leaders who were from the same clique . Again , moslems are not comfortable when a christian is in power and their domineering mentality would not allow them to let go . finally, Gej appears to balance the lopsidedness in terms of govt posts, army , infrastructure etc that has never been seen in the history of Nigeria ; in short GEJ looks the way of minorities which displaces north and especially the west from their usual positions of benefiting immensely from Nigeria wealth to the detriment of other tribes hence the west propaganda against GEJ . GEJ is also perceived to be a Biafran - who in secrecy the north/west vowed not to rule Nigeria again after the civil war . The defection is not to allow GEJ to seek the second term because GEJ second term will snuff life out of North/west completely and stops their domination of power in Nigeria and pave way for New generation . Power is slipping thru the fingers of the clique that have held Nigeria to ransom and change is about to happen .
Re: The Real Reason PDP Members Are Defecting? by iconaus: 12:13am On Dec 29, 2013
Nonybb: The core reasons they are fighting Jonathan is (1) He is NOT a muslim. (2) He is from the Minority. (3) They are rapidly loosing out on National Cake. (4) They Strongly believe they are Born-to-Rule. (5) They felt Betrayed by the PDP agreement to return Power to the core north (remember the christian northerners do not matter here, just them). (6) They have islamic Agenda (7) They convincingly believe that they are the majority and can decide the fate of all. (cool The Northern Oligarchy are rapidly pushed out of the Oil Wealth controled by there cabals. Investigation shows that 83% of Oil well belongs to Politicians of Northern extract. (9) They control a huge stake on federal Appointment, as much as in a percentage of 70 and this percentage are fast dwindling. (10) Islamist bitterly detest Kaffirs or infidel to rule them

man! you said it all . they think Nigerians are idiots we know what is happening now . GEJ is corrupt his govt is corrupt as if corruption is new in nigeria - bullshit . Using corrupt to deceiving people with out saying the real reason why they hate GEJ. the reasons have been said by the above comment.
Re: The Real Reason PDP Members Are Defecting? by iconaus: 12:54am On Dec 29, 2013
If you look at what is going on in the polity today, there is a kind of gang-up between the Muslim South- west and the North-west that is predominantly Muslims ahead of 2015. What is your concern? Do you think they are up to something? question from Vangaurd Journalist

Answer from CAN president

"To be honest with you, I’m very troubled. They don’t like people like us saying certain things. At the end of the day, they look at us and say ‘you are the one that is heating up the polity’, but it is strange because all we do is react to the reactions of other people. What you have just described is exactly what some of us are seeing that is very frightening. Are we aligning along religious line? Because if that is what is happening, it is very dangerous for Nigeria. Obviously, it is not all of the South-west, it is like the Muslim South-w est, the far North Muslims. It is very frightening, it shouldn’t be, and they shouldn’t pretend about this, they should come out and tell the truth because that’s what we see here. I don’t want to comment on political parties because I’m not a politician, I’m not going to that extent, but we should not do that. We should please allow Nigeria be and allow the people to decide what they want. It’s a very dangerous direction if we go that way. The body language we see is not good for this nation, and I think the media must help us to get the message across that this is very dangerous for the unity of this nation and I pray that it shouldn’t go that way so that we can come today and not try to divide this nation. I’m being very selective in my words. I wish Nigeria well. I believe that 2013 was a year of discovery, 2014 for me is a year of recovery. I see Nigeria being able to recover. We have an incredible opportunity to recover and I hope and pray and believe God for recovery"
- See more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/12/2015-see-danger-ahead-oritsejafor/#sthash.mrYshCn4.dpuf
Re: The Real Reason PDP Members Are Defecting? by agbameta: 1:05am On Dec 29, 2013
icon aus: If you look at what is going on in the polity today, there is a kind of gang-up between the Muslim South- west and the North-west that is predominantly Muslims ahead of 2015. What is your concern? Do you think they are up to something? question from Vangaurd Journalist

Answer from CAN president

"To be honest with you, I’m very troubled. They don’t like people like us saying certain things. At the end of the day, they look at us and say ‘you are the one that is heating up the polity’, but it is strange because all we do is react to the reactions of other people. What you have just described is exactly what some of us are seeing that is very frightening. Are we aligning along religious line? Because if that is what is happening, it is very dangerous for Nigeria. Obviously, it is not all of the South-west, it is like the Muslim South-w est, the far North Muslims. It is very frightening, it shouldn’t be, and they shouldn’t pretend about this, they should come out and tell the truth because that’s what we see here. I don’t want to comment on political parties because I’m not a politician, I’m not going to that extent, but we should not do that. We should please allow Nigeria be and allow the people to decide what they want. It’s a very dangerous direction if we go that way. The body language we see is not good for this nation, and I think the media must help us to get the message across that this is very dangerous for the unity of this nation and I pray that it shouldn’t go that way so that we can come today and not try to divide this nation. I’m being very selective in my words. I wish Nigeria well. I believe that 2013 was a year of discovery, 2014 for me is a year of recovery. I see Nigeria being able to recover. We have an incredible opportunity to recover and I hope and pray and believe God for recovery"
- See more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/12/2015-see-danger-ahead-oritsejafor/#sthash.mrYshCn4.dpuf

Says the religious bigot, political prostitute cash and carry private jet fake pastor aso rock bingo...Pls STFU.
Re: The Real Reason PDP Members Are Defecting? by iconaus: 6:27am On Dec 29, 2013
agbameta:

Says the religious bigot, political prostitute cash and carry private jet fake pastor aso rock bingo...Pls STFU.

whatever u call him . he says the truth
Re: The Real Reason PDP Members Are Defecting? by UyiIredia(m): 2:20pm On Dec 29, 2013
jerseyboy:

Uyi, you are one of the few Edo state indigenes who still thinks OshiOmoOle is a performer. Please place a call to 10 people resident in the state for a survey. That bubble busted a while ago only remains outside Edo state. As for Osun state where the next election will be much more competitive than most are expecting, the jury is still out on Ogbeni.

I reside in Lagos so my info is gotten ftom news, sies and relatives who reside there. I heard some complaints but didn't think them enough to dismiss Oshiomole. The Ring Road ish and road consttuction got to me. That I saw when last I went to Edo 3-4 years back.

(1) (2) (Reply)

B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! Senate Releases Stella Oduah's CV (PICS Attached) / 'the Worst Civilian Regime Is Better Than The Best Military Regime'. How True? / Where Are Those People Rejoicing That Their Salary Was Paid On 25th Last Month?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.