Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,340 members, 7,819,202 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

I Want To Buy Her Panties: Is It Proper? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Buy Her Panties: Is It Proper? (2400 Views)

He Who Cuddles A Lady Without Reaching Her Panties Is A Husband Material, True? / LADIES!!! Please Don't Ever Sit Like This Without Panties!! / White Panties: Is It Compulsory. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Buy Her Panties: Is It Proper? by skyscraperTM(m): 1:45pm On Dec 28, 2013
There is this girl, we had been chatting online for over a year now but the both of us lives in different states, I'll be travelling to her state for new year and I had envisage to have a rendezvous with her. I had informed her about my coming beforehand and she asked me to buy her something when coming.

I thought of buying her the usual bread people buy when travelling but on a second thought, it sounded kindof odd to me, because I'm planning to yansh this said girl. Infact, we had been having sex chat for a very long time, so don't judge me.

Now, I want to buy her panties which may convince her easily but I don't know if she will react indifferently. I only have today and tomorrow to come up with something to get her because this is the first time she is asking me for anything. I'm currently in total riverie, Is it proper if I buy her panties? Please advice me!
Re: I Want To Buy Her Panties: Is It Proper? by Dhurmynick(m): 1:47pm On Dec 28, 2013
It's over
Re: I Want To Buy Her Panties: Is It Proper? by skyscraperTM(m): 1:51pm On Dec 28, 2013
Dhurmynick: It's over
What's over?
Re: I Want To Buy Her Panties: Is It Proper? by ronadeola(m): 1:52pm On Dec 28, 2013
not advisable,NO! grin
Re: I Want To Buy Her Panties: Is It Proper? by zaziakoni(f): 1:55pm On Dec 28, 2013
i would have known what to say if she was ur sweetheart, just try make u no give her belle
Re: I Want To Buy Her Panties: Is It Proper? by skyscraperTM(m): 1:56pm On Dec 28, 2013
ronadeola: not advisable,NO! grin
What should I buy her then?
Re: I Want To Buy Her Panties: Is It Proper? by skyscraperTM(m): 1:57pm On Dec 28, 2013
zazi akoni: i would have known what to say if she was ur sweetheart, just try make u no give her belle
Bros, Gold never finish for market o! Please advice me..
Re: I Want To Buy Her Panties: Is It Proper? by Justiyke4u: 2:04pm On Dec 28, 2013
If urheart says panties then panties
Re: I Want To Buy Her Panties: Is It Proper? by skyscraperTM(m): 2:07pm On Dec 28, 2013
Justiyke4u: If urheart says panties then panties
comment valid
Re: I Want To Buy Her Panties: Is It Proper? by skyscraperTM(m): 2:08pm On Dec 28, 2013
Ladies please comment, would you like if a guy buys you panties as a gift?
Re: I Want To Buy Her Panties: Is It Proper? by crackhaus: 2:18pm On Dec 28, 2013
Hope she's not on Nairaland?
It won't be cool seeing a topic created by a girl complaining about how a guy she never met before bought her panties grin

How you even take know her size and preferred colour? Troll! angry
Re: I Want To Buy Her Panties: Is It Proper? by skyscraperTM(m): 2:34pm On Dec 28, 2013
crackhaus: Hope she's not on Nairaland?
It won't be cool seeing a topic created by a girl complaining about how a guy she never met before bought her panties grin

How you even take know her size and preferred colour? Troll! angry
She is not on Nairaland.

I'm not an expert in women's wears but I know that there are some elastic panties that can fit both an average woman and a young lady.

The colour part is quite funny, do ladies purposely buy different colours of panties, who goes there regularly to check on them? By the way, I intend to buy multi-colour panties.
Re: I Want To Buy Her Panties: Is It Proper? by hensben(m): 3:02pm On Dec 28, 2013
ehen why you dey tell us
Re: I Want To Buy Her Panties: Is It Proper? by skyscraperTM(m): 3:11pm On Dec 28, 2013
hensben: ehen why you dey tell us
Did you read the post at all? Anyways, I'm asking if it's proper should i buy panties, If not, what could I buy her?
Re: I Want To Buy Her Panties: Is It Proper? by badmeat(m): 3:21pm On Dec 28, 2013
Buy her pants!other guys might be pulling the pant!o gosh,bro its tough call,grin
Re: I Want To Buy Her Panties: Is It Proper? by skyscraperTM(m): 3:29pm On Dec 28, 2013
bad meat: Buy her pants!other guys might be pulling the pant!o gosh,bro its tough call,grin
Hmmm, you have a point there. Perhaps, I have to buy her something else.
Re: I Want To Buy Her Panties: Is It Proper? by Chimaritoponcho: 4:57pm On Dec 28, 2013
its official!,u ve lost it skyskraper
Re: I Want To Buy Her Panties: Is It Proper? by kokoA(m): 5:11pm On Dec 28, 2013
How you take sabi her pant size? Ask her her pant size, if she doesn't hesitate to tell you then it means she wouldn't mind getting one from you.
Re: I Want To Buy Her Panties: Is It Proper? by skyscraperTM(m): 5:26pm On Dec 28, 2013
Chimaritoponcho: its official!,u ve lost it skyskraper
What have I lost bro?
Re: I Want To Buy Her Panties: Is It Proper? by skyscraperTM(m): 5:26pm On Dec 28, 2013
kokoA: How you take sabi her pant size? Ask her her pant size, if she doesn't hesitate to tell you then it means she wouldn't mind getting one from you.
It's supposed to be a gift, if i should ask her the size then it's no longer a gift, cause she already knows what she's getting. Thanks all the same.
Re: I Want To Buy Her Panties: Is It Proper? by dechandel(f): 6:01pm On Dec 28, 2013
So of all d gifts wey full naija.. Na only pant u sabi
Re: I Want To Buy Her Panties: Is It Proper? by COvo(m): 6:13pm On Dec 28, 2013
dechandel: So of all d gifts wey full naija.. Na only pant u sabi
Girls love such gifts.Not all tho,try a galaxy 5 first then use d undies to top it.
Re: I Want To Buy Her Panties: Is It Proper? by hensben(m): 7:15pm On Dec 28, 2013
sкчscrαρεr™:
Did you read the post at all? Anyways, I'm asking if it's proper should i buy panties, If not, what could I buy her?
so for ur shallow mind ds one suppose to be topic abi, pants nor cost na 50 naira own dey, u fit buy dozen for her with different colours
Re: I Want To Buy Her Panties: Is It Proper? by zaziakoni(f): 7:33pm On Dec 28, 2013
sкчscrαρεr™:
Bros, Gold never finish for market o! Please advice me..
i beg o, i no be bros o, abi u see nuzzle wi me?, na fuel tank i get o
Re: I Want To Buy Her Panties: Is It Proper? by pussyeater(m): 7:36pm On Dec 28, 2013
sкчscrαρεr™:
There is this girl, we had been chatting online for over a year now but the both of us lives in different states, I'll be travelling to her state for new year and I had envisage to have a rendezvous with her. I had informed her about my coming beforehand and she asked me to buy her something when coming.

I thought of buying her the usual bread people buy when travelling but on a second thought, it sounded kindof odd to me, because I'm planning to yansh this said girl. Infact, we had been having sex chat for a very long time, so don't judge me.

Now, I want to buy her panties which may convince her easily but I don't know if she will react indifferently. I only have today and tomorrow to come up with something to get her because this is the first time she is asking me for anything. I'm currently in total riverie, Is it proper if I buy her panties? Please advice me!
Each one of ur post on NL is either about panties or bra. Dem take am do u ni? undecided
Re: I Want To Buy Her Panties: Is It Proper? by Nobody: 8:30pm On Dec 28, 2013
It's so nice and romantic. Women love undies. It really shows that you're so deeply in love with her. If you go to bed with her before doing so, she would definitely appreciate it more. In return, she would love you so deeply and would hardly leave you!! Basically, it's one of the ways of building a very strong relationship with a woman. Second stage, get her some bra, and you will be the one running away from her love:-)
Re: I Want To Buy Her Panties: Is It Proper? by skyscraperTM(m): 9:55pm On Dec 28, 2013
dechandel: So of all d gifts wey full naija.. Na only pant u sabi
so wetin you think say i fit buy?
Re: I Want To Buy Her Panties: Is It Proper? by skyscraperTM(m): 9:57pm On Dec 28, 2013
hensben: so for ur shallow mind ds one suppose to be topic abi, pants nor cost na 50 naira own dey, u fit buy dozen for her with different colours
bros, you don't understand. The price is not the issue here. The koko be say i wan buy her something wey go give me quick access into her pants dats why i think of panties.
Re: I Want To Buy Her Panties: Is It Proper? by skyscraperTM(m): 10:01pm On Dec 28, 2013
pussyeater:
Each one of ur post on NL is either about panties or bra. Dem take am do u ni? undecided
bros, if dem use pussi swear for you, shey you no go happy? Some guys no mind to die untop pussi sef. Btw, ur username na 'pussyeater' and you say wetin again?
Re: I Want To Buy Her Panties: Is It Proper? by skyscraperTM(m): 10:02pm On Dec 28, 2013
De Tus: It's so nice and romantic. Women love undies. It really shows that you're so deeply in love with her. If you go to bed with her before doing so, she would definitely appreciate it more. In return, she would love you so deeply and would hardly leave you!! Basically, it's one of the ways of building a very strong relationship with a woman. Second stage, get her some bra, and you will be the one running away from her love:-)
Well said bro. Seemed like you you're talking from experience. grin
Re: I Want To Buy Her Panties: Is It Proper? by pasqal09: 10:05pm On Dec 28, 2013
As long as its her size
Re: I Want To Buy Her Panties: Is It Proper? by skyscraperTM(m): 8:46am On Dec 29, 2013
zazi akoni: i beg o, i no be bros o, abi u see nuzzle wi me?, na fuel tank i get o
errrm..no vex naw, kindly update your gender as (f) so that ignorant people like me would know better not to refer to you as a, bro. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Counsellors Zone: Friendship, Relationship, Courtship, Partnership Etc / Girls Vs Guys / Why Are Most Nigerian Ladies Rude To Their Toasters?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.