Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,070 members, 7,849,332 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 06:45 PM

I Grant u 3 wishes b4 the end of 2013... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Grant u 3 wishes b4 the end of 2013... (1547 Views)

10 Signs To Know If Your Boy Friend Wishes To Marry You. / Average Num Of Guys A Lady Shld Av Slept With B4 Marriage? / Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Grant u 3 wishes b4 the end of 2013... by Newkidoo(m): 7:45am On Dec 30, 2013
deybholar: I wish to have a fantastic paying job early 2014

I wish to be truely happy cos I know I deserve to be.

I wish to be blessed in all areas of my life in the coming year.
Wish Granted left, right, center.. Gal, if you are blessed in all areas of your life, natural happiness will come..
No1 wish, u will get ur best job in 2014 but study well for it and b bold when d interview comes.. you will get it, don't give any sign of weakness
Re: I Grant u 3 wishes b4 the end of 2013... by Lindx93(f): 2:18pm On Dec 30, 2013
Newkidoo:
You are beautiful the way you are.. in fact I love you d way u r..grin
pls grant me the wish.....plssss na
Re: I Grant u 3 wishes b4 the end of 2013... by Lindx93(f): 2:26pm On Dec 30, 2013
KingMEXX: Buh your already gorgeous the way yu look or am I missing something?? undecided
Yea u are missing something.....i'm 5ft.3.5...if I add three inches i'm gonna be 5ft 6.5 so as to be a model at least. Secondly wanna be lighter cas i'm a bit light,not bad nd lastly wanna add weight but retain my lovely shape so as to look bigger cas my slim stature makes me look petite nd smallish at age 20..looolzzzz
Re: I Grant u 3 wishes b4 the end of 2013... by Newkidoo(m): 2:39pm On Dec 30, 2013
Lindx93:
pls grant me the wish.....plssss na
I will ask you just one question b4 I grant ur wish..
Lindx, Do u love yourself?
If yes? Y if no? Y
Re: I Grant u 3 wishes b4 the end of 2013... by Nobody: 2:46pm On Dec 30, 2013
Lindx93:
Yea u are missing something.....i'm 5ft.3.5...if I add three inches i'm gonna be 5ft 6.5 so as to be a model at least. Secondly wanna be lighter cas i'm a bit light,not bad nd lastly wanna add weight but retain my lovely shape so as to look bigger cas my slim stature makes me look petite nd smallish at age 20..looolzzzz
Lol I understand the Modelling aspect (it's a craze for girls within that age bracket these days).As for the light skin, I don't think much can be done to solve it unless yu start bleaching which I am strongly against. Ever heard of 'black is beautiful'?? besides the ''black" color of your skin plays a very important role in protecting yu from the damages of the sun, yu don't want to end up with some skin melanomas in the near future do yu?
As for the shape, I perfectly know what yu mean. Yu want them curves right? wink Its good as far as yu watch what yu eat and eat moderately as well. I hope 2014 turns out to be a great year for all of us cheesy
Re: I Grant u 3 wishes b4 the end of 2013... by Lindx93(f): 12:25pm On Dec 31, 2013
KingMEXX: Lol I understand the Modelling aspect (it's a craze for girls within that age bracket these days).As for the light skin, I don't think much can be done to solve it unless yu start bleaching which I am strongly against. Ever heard of 'black is beautiful'?? besides the ''black" color of your skin plays a very important role in protecting yu from the damages of the sun, yu don't want to end up with some skin melanomas in the near future do yu?
As for the shape, I perfectly know what yu mean. Yu want them curves right? wink Its good as far as yu watch what yu eat and eat moderately as well. I hope 2014 turns out to be a great year for all of us cheesy
Lol...Amen oooo
Re: I Grant u 3 wishes b4 the end of 2013... by Lindx93(f): 12:29pm On Dec 31, 2013
Newkidoo:
I will ask you just one question b4 I grant ur wish..
Lindx, Do u love yourself?
If yes? Y if no? Y
Yes of course I love myself because i'm me nd not anyone else. I'm not changing myself only adding some modifications cas I aint getting any younger...U can at least grant me one of the wish if not all or should I look somewhere else for it?
Re: I Grant u 3 wishes b4 the end of 2013... by Newkidoo(m): 12:32pm On Dec 31, 2013
Lindx93:
Yes of course I love myself because i'm me nd not anyone else. I'm not changing myself only adding some modifications cas I aint getting any younger...U can at least grant me one of the wish if not all or should I look somewhere else for it?
Lindx, Ur wish is granted, certified and approved but no changing back when u realise what you have done!!!

1 Like

Re: I Grant u 3 wishes b4 the end of 2013... by Nobody: 9:54pm On Dec 31, 2013
I wish to fully start up my company in 2014

i wish to get married to the best lady next year

i wish to get all my hearts desire next year
Re: I Grant u 3 wishes b4 the end of 2013... by barackodam: 10:34pm On Dec 31, 2013
Hmmmm, 1, ah wish to b admitted to d uni wen list cums awt, 2, ah wish to have 1st class all tru ma tertiary inst(wunt mind being an efiko) grin 3, ai wish God wud make me cee unlimited favor n mercy 2ru awt
Re: I Grant u 3 wishes b4 the end of 2013... by Newkidoo(m): 11:34pm On Dec 31, 2013
lrguru: I wish to fully start up my company in 2014

i wish to get married to the best lady next year

i wish to get all my hearts desire next year
Ur wish is Granted, certified and sealed.. have a wonderful year my man
Re: I Grant u 3 wishes b4 the end of 2013... by Newkidoo(m): 11:37pm On Dec 31, 2013
missKeri: I wish to get over dis hurt im feeling
For the best new year eva
For wisdom
Ur wish is Granted... Forget your past and look forward to a brighter future..smiles
Re: I Grant u 3 wishes b4 the end of 2013... by Newkidoo(m): 11:39pm On Dec 31, 2013
barackodam: Hmmmm, 1, ah wish to b admitted to d uni wen list cums awt, 2, ah wish to have 1st class all tru ma tertiary inst(wunt mind being an efiko) grin 3, ai wish God wud make me cee unlimited favor n mercy 2ru awt
Wish 1 is granted!!
Wish 2 depends on you and faith!!
Wish 3 granted!!!
Re: I Grant u 3 wishes b4 the end of 2013... by missKeri(f): 1:16am On Jan 01, 2014
Newkidoo:
Ur wish is Granted... Forget your past and look forward to a brighter future..smiles
Thanks

1 Like

Re: I Grant u 3 wishes b4 the end of 2013... by Nobody: 1:20am On Jan 01, 2014
HAPI NEW YEAR peeps

1 Like

Re: I Grant u 3 wishes b4 the end of 2013... by Nobody: 1:34am On Jan 01, 2014
Newkidoo:
Ur wish is Granted, certified and sealed.. have a wonderful year my man

In JESUS NAME, AMEN, and you too

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / Not All Girls In Nigerian Tertiary Institutions Are Non Virgins / 9 Types Of Husband/ Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.