Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,742 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (1542 Views)

Girlz, How Do I Ask A Girl To Be My Girlfriend / The Best And Practicable Way To Ask A Girl Out? / Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by mitshell: 12:00am On Jul 29, 2014
Re: . by Nobody: 12:12am On Jul 29, 2014
Are you a learner ?

Just N20 shot of ogogoro
One wrap of ganja N50

U are Gud to go
4k shame
Re: . by angela98(f): 12:25am On Jul 29, 2014
First of all u need to have self confidence...hmm I understand how u feel. OK u know what email me make I tell u what to do.. Dont worry about it, what is happening to u happens to lots of guys. It gets to show that u are a reserve person.
Re: . by b3llo(m): 12:29am On Jul 29, 2014
Tell her you are Dangotes nephew that's all.
Re: . by jennylove7575(f): 12:58am On Jul 29, 2014
Very easy just tell her... Come u be baby? Which kind small pikin question be dis....Na wah
Re: . by Nobody: 1:17am On Jul 29, 2014
Even those who suffer the same thing will come here to paste what they copied from Google.
Re: . by olasmith10(m): 6:03am On Jul 29, 2014
don't be scared or shy, call her and discuss random issues together, not asking her out this time.. while doing that, try to keep eyes contact, it shows u are bold.. do dat repeatedly to build ur confidence, then after that, Just nail it..ok?
Re: . by Tallesty1(m): 7:16am On Jul 29, 2014
angela98: First of all u need to have self confidence...hmm I understand how u feel. OK u know what email me make I tell u what to do.. Dont worry about it, what is happening to u happens to lots of guys. It gets to show that u are a reserve person.
Madam gudu morni, you wan take style collect this one bkoz he is still fresh abi?gringringringrin
Re: . by bxcode(m): 7:20am On Jul 29, 2014
Tallesty1: Madam gudu morni, you wan take style collect this one bkoz he is still fresh abi?gringringringrin
gringrin
Re: . by gentlezypher: 8:10am On Jul 29, 2014
why una dy hala the bobo, these girls think say to toast woman easy,una know the energy wey dey involved?
Re: . by angela98(f): 10:38am On Jul 29, 2014
Tallesty1: Madam gudu morni, you wan take style collect this one bkoz he is still fresh abi?gringringringrin
ha ha ha ha..no far from it. He reminded me of my cousin..na reserve good lad that's why I wan help. No be everything dem dey type...ha ha ha u funny grin grin

1 Like

Re: . by Tallesty1(m): 10:44am On Jul 29, 2014
angela98: ha ha ha ha..no far from it. He reminded me of my cousin..na reserve good lad that's why I wan help. No be everything dem dey type...ha ha ha u funny grin grin
owkay.... Make I take faith believe you
Re: . by youngds: 10:56am On Jul 29, 2014
Lolz!!! Hold her hands, stare deep into her eyes with seriousness, & tell her u need her! wink
Re: . by Princeadebayo1(m): 10:05pm On Jul 29, 2014
jennylove7575: Very easy just tell her... Come u be baby? Which kind small pikin question be dis....Na wah
hmm...its not as easy as u tink,if u be male,u for don undastand.buh wit time d op will improve smiley
Re: . by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jul 29, 2014
It is not a trophy fellow, don't make it a race lipsrsealed
Re: . by cassiusboy(m): 10:51pm On Jul 29, 2014
mitshell: Good day all. Pls, how do I ask a girl out for a relationship? I'm always ashamed when I'm in front of a girl, I don't always know what to say.
Bros u be learner
Re: . by 2sizzlin(m): 12:15am On Jul 30, 2014
angela98: First of all u need to have self confidence...hmm I understand how u feel. OK u know what email me make I tell u what to do.. Dont worry about it, what is happening to u happens to lots of guys. It gets to show that u are a reserve person.

shocked you go receive email tire today
wink wink
Re: . by hakeem4(m): 2:31am On Jul 30, 2014
Just try n ask her on social network
Re: . by daryoor(m): 4:53am On Jul 30, 2014
make i tell you the fact, that fear no dey completely go, na as u hype babe reach na him the tension dey high reach.

the only way to build confidence na to dey toast over and over. before you know am confidence go dey rise.

girls are shyer than guys, that's why the will always tell you they admire confidence.

my advice for you: dress like well, fake d confidece, your voice will shake, you will sweat, your eyes will tell, ignore those bastar.ds... -no do sha Bleep up for public place o.
Re: . by Bidex6444(m): 8:31am On Jul 30, 2014
Google is your friend

(1) (Reply)

I Am A Ugly Guy With No Confidence Help...help / Do i Have To Deflower Her To Prove I Love Her?? / Reasons Why Some People Never Truly Find Love.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.