Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,796 members, 7,817,297 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

The Members Of Rccg,mfm,cac,catholic,deeperlife,ccc E.t.c Should Stop Doing This - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Members Of Rccg,mfm,cac,catholic,deeperlife,ccc E.t.c Should Stop Doing This (5970 Views)

Holy Ghost Congress A Political Congress - EX Pastor Of (RCCG), Bankole Solomon / Pastors Divided Over Sack Of Ighodalo Of Rccg / Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Members Of Rccg,mfm,cac,catholic,deeperlife,ccc E.t.c Should Stop Doing This by peripso(m): 4:13pm On Dec 29, 2013
Don famous: jealousy you say? Haha. What do you have to be jealous of. See to let you know. Your pope and your priests knows the truth but they are unwilling to tell you and also they are unwillin to follow it. You argue based on what you were bein taught in your church you never search the scripture. Why is it abominable for you ppl to take bible to church. You'll only see then wit your weekly bulletin. So is it ppl who fail to take bible to church that will now have time to study the scripture. ? You better learn the truth now

Sir it is called common sense what's the need of taking it to the church are you going to read through the whole Bible. Where as those Scriptures that would be used that Sunday is made available in the bulletin.it is for there to be order in the church.or what do you think is contained in the bulletin.
Re: The Members Of Rccg,mfm,cac,catholic,deeperlife,ccc E.t.c Should Stop Doing This by peripso(m): 4:20pm On Dec 29, 2013
Pastor Olu T:

Do u realize that Peter called Paul writings "scriptures" even in his life time? 2Peter3:16

Peter called them epistles and in the epistles he was explaining the Scripture, the epistle itself. Was not Scripture as at that time but they study them because acts of the apostles says that the Christians at that time followed the doctrine of the apostles .
Re: The Members Of Rccg,mfm,cac,catholic,deeperlife,ccc E.t.c Should Stop Doing This by Nobody: 4:22pm On Dec 29, 2013
Pastor Olu T:

Kk I assume u study ur bible, what does it say about Mary?
she is Mother of Jesus and Jesus is God.
Re: The Members Of Rccg,mfm,cac,catholic,deeperlife,ccc E.t.c Should Stop Doing This by vickyO(f): 4:26pm On Dec 29, 2013
FrancisTony: she is Mother of Jesus and Jesus is God.
Earthly mother of Jesus in human form cause Jesus existed before her, He-s been since the beginning.

1 Like

Re: The Members Of Rccg,mfm,cac,catholic,deeperlife,ccc E.t.c Should Stop Doing This by Nobody: 4:27pm On Dec 29, 2013
Let me tell you something, i attend catholic with my parent and we read 1st, 2nd and 3rd reading while the priest explain all everything. I currently stay with my Uncle and follows him to Harvest house christian center. Even the so-called claim that you peeps study bible more than catholics is trash. You flip from one page of the bible to another without much explanation and the service bores me everyday. But my uncle doesn't want me to attend catholc. IT'S WELL
Re: The Members Of Rccg,mfm,cac,catholic,deeperlife,ccc E.t.c Should Stop Doing This by Nobody: 4:32pm On Dec 29, 2013
vickyO:
Earthly mother of Jesus in human form cause Jesus existed before her, He-s been since the beginning.
errmm, but no one knows who will be the Queen of heaven and she is Likely.
Re: The Members Of Rccg,mfm,cac,catholic,deeperlife,ccc E.t.c Should Stop Doing This by peripso(m): 4:38pm On Dec 29, 2013
Pastor Olu T:

I never wanted to comment before, bt after reading thishuman reasoning/thoughts I just have to.

Did u realize that for all that u said up there, there is not even one scriptural backing, so much for u Roman Catholics!

So if you explain God's Love without Scripture it is invalid? Then what is then the essence of the holy spirit who is to teach you . Then if that is true then you have to reject some of Paul's teaching because it was not all of them that he quoted old testament Scripture. Then is it not the same brain which was created by God that you and I use to understand Scripture. Whether you believe it or not you are human and you understand as human that is what we are.denying it is denying God who made that body you occupy and that brain with which you understand.And all that God created is perfect.even without the Bible the word is in your heart only the manner of expression will make it seem as not Biblical simply because you didn't use the exact word in the Bible. Wisdom is profitable
Re: The Members Of Rccg,mfm,cac,catholic,deeperlife,ccc E.t.c Should Stop Doing This by peripso(m): 4:40pm On Dec 29, 2013
Pastor Olu T:

I never wanted to comment before, bt after reading thishuman reasoning/thoughts I just have to.

Did u realize that for all that u said up there, there is not even one scriptural backing, so much for u Roman Catholics!

So if you explain God's Love without Scripture it is invalid? Then what is then the essence of the holy spirit who is to teach you . Then if that is true then you have to reject some of Paul's teaching because it was not all of them that he quoted old testament Scripture. Then is it not the same brain which was created by God that you and I use to understand Scripture. Whether you believe it or not you are human and you understand as human that is what we are.denying it is denying God who made that body you occupy and that brain with which you understand.And all that God created is perfect.even without the Bible the word is in your heart only the manner of expression will make it seem as not Biblical simply because you didn't use the exact word in the Bible. The wordings may not be the same but the MEANING is the same because letters deceive but the spirit gives life.Wisdom is profitable
Re: The Members Of Rccg,mfm,cac,catholic,deeperlife,ccc E.t.c Should Stop Doing This by PastorOluT(m): 4:43pm On Dec 29, 2013
per ipso:

So if you explain God's Love without Scripture it is invalid? Then what is then the essence of the holy spirit who is to teach you . Then if that is true then you have to reject some of Paul's teaching because it was not all of them that he quoted old testament Scripture. Then is it not the same brain which was created by God that you and I use to understand Scripture. Whether you believe it or not you are human and you understand as human that is what we are.denying it is denying God who made that body you occupy and that brain with which you understand.And all that God created is perfect.even without the Bible the word is in your heart only the manner of expression will make it seem as not Biblical simply because you didn't use the exact word in the Bible. Wisdom is profitable

That is beside the point, the point is that all the assumption u made in the first post is not biblically correct, that is it did not go in line with what the bible teaches.
Re: The Members Of Rccg,mfm,cac,catholic,deeperlife,ccc E.t.c Should Stop Doing This by PastorOluT(m): 4:45pm On Dec 29, 2013
FrancisTony: she is Mother of Jesus and Jesus is God.

so from this came all the theories about the worship of Mary?
Re: The Members Of Rccg,mfm,cac,catholic,deeperlife,ccc E.t.c Should Stop Doing This by vickyO(f): 4:47pm On Dec 29, 2013
FrancisTony: errmm, but no one knows who will be the Queen of heaven and she is Likely.

Why not leave that for God to decide?
Re: The Members Of Rccg,mfm,cac,catholic,deeperlife,ccc E.t.c Should Stop Doing This by Nobody: 4:50pm On Dec 29, 2013
Pastor Olu T:

so from this came all the theories about the worship of Mary?
Phew! This why i hate arguing with you guys. Always lieing and i hate it. Do i worship Mary?
I want to ask again. Why is it only Mary that u guys attack. We also pray 4 d archangels, st.joseph etc to pray for us. WHY ALWAYS MARY
Re: The Members Of Rccg,mfm,cac,catholic,deeperlife,ccc E.t.c Should Stop Doing This by Nobody: 4:52pm On Dec 29, 2013
vickyO:

Why not leave that for God to decide?
as in I don't worship her and she ain't the only one we ask to pray 4 us. Archangels, st. Joseph. WHY ALWAYS MARY O ga oo
Re: The Members Of Rccg,mfm,cac,catholic,deeperlife,ccc E.t.c Should Stop Doing This by PastorOluT(m): 4:58pm On Dec 29, 2013
FrancisTony: errmm, but no one knows who will be the Queen of heaven and she is Likely.

Obviously u know nothing about the bible, the queen of Heaven in revelation is a demon god called chemosh or something cant be sure now in the book of Jeremiah.

I will cross check n get back.
Re: The Members Of Rccg,mfm,cac,catholic,deeperlife,ccc E.t.c Should Stop Doing This by PastorOluT(m): 5:01pm On Dec 29, 2013
FrancisTony: Phew! This why i hate arguing with you guys. Always lieing and i hate it. Do i worship Mary?
I want to ask again. Why is it only Mary that u guys attack. We also pray 4 d archangels, st.joseph etc to pray for us. WHY ALWAYS MARY

Where is the lie?
Mary is worship or whatever u call it is the most disgusting which is why we talk, bt they are all wrong. Jesus is the only acceptable way to get to the father.
Re: The Members Of Rccg,mfm,cac,catholic,deeperlife,ccc E.t.c Should Stop Doing This by vickyO(f): 5:04pm On Dec 29, 2013
FrancisTony: as in I don't worship her and she ain't the only one we ask to pray 4 us. Archangels, st. Joseph. WHY ALWAYS MARY O ga oo
How does the above relate to any oF my post?
Re: The Members Of Rccg,mfm,cac,catholic,deeperlife,ccc E.t.c Should Stop Doing This by Nobody: 5:06pm On Dec 29, 2013
Pastor Olu T:

Obviously u know nothing about the bible, the queen of Heaven in revelation is a demon god called chemosh or something cant be sure now in the book of Jeremiah.

I will cross check n get back.
Then, why did God save her And i think they said her child will rule the world or what Am i right Dragon is a demon and how come it want to attack demon?
Re: The Members Of Rccg,mfm,cac,catholic,deeperlife,ccc E.t.c Should Stop Doing This by Nobody: 5:08pm On Dec 29, 2013
Pastor Olu T:

Where is the lie?
Mary is worship or whatever u call it is the most disgusting which is why we talk, bt they are all wrong. Jesus is the only acceptable way to get to the father.
I don't worship her. Maybe you do and u are here pretending.
Re: The Members Of Rccg,mfm,cac,catholic,deeperlife,ccc E.t.c Should Stop Doing This by PastorOluT(m): 5:15pm On Dec 29, 2013
FrancisTony: Then, why did God save her And i think they said her child will rule the world or what Am i right Dragon is a demon and how come it want to attack demon?

If u are sincere we will have a serious discussion (allowing the scriptures to explain itself), maybe we should open a thread for it so we won't derail this one? But definitely not now 'cos I am a little tight, let me know what ur decision is on that?.
Re: The Members Of Rccg,mfm,cac,catholic,deeperlife,ccc E.t.c Should Stop Doing This by Nobody: 5:15pm On Dec 29, 2013
vickyO:
How does the avove relate to any oF my post?
undecided undecided
Re: The Members Of Rccg,mfm,cac,catholic,deeperlife,ccc E.t.c Should Stop Doing This by peripso(m): 5:34pm On Dec 29, 2013
Pastor Olu T:

That is beside the point, the point is that all the assumption u made in the first post is not biblically correct, that is it did not go in line with what the bible teaches.

That is not assumption it is a product of meditation on the relationship between God, Jesus, Mary and how happening which to common man is ordinary but spiritually a powerful relation understood in God's Own way.No decision by God is ordinary no chosen person is ordinary they cannot just be substituted just like some times you may say that God Can Choose any woman to be his son's mother but the truth is that even though David's brothers seem qualified to be king but the only one on God's Mind was David and no other. It is because the Israelites followed the letter of the Scripture and not the spirit that is why they could not see the "God is with us"(Jesus ) in their midst. Even after the high priests prophesy they could still no see him as their lord.Bro meditate more to receive revelation from God.if you study the book of revelation you see the similarity between the worship in heaven and the Catholic mass from the use of incense,to candle e.t.c
Re: The Members Of Rccg,mfm,cac,catholic,deeperlife,ccc E.t.c Should Stop Doing This by vickyO(f): 7:23pm On Dec 29, 2013

You gave a wrong response to my post.
Do you dig now?
FrancisTony: undecided undecided
Re: The Members Of Rccg,mfm,cac,catholic,deeperlife,ccc E.t.c Should Stop Doing This by Donfamous(m): 7:31pm On Dec 29, 2013
FrancisTony: you're clown. You carry bible to church Does it mean that you study it JESUS NEVER TOLD US TO TAKE ANY BIBLE TO CHURCH. Most student go to school with book but doesn't read it. Can't you read your bible at home. Abeg, let us hear word.
like seriously do you know what you are sayin. Has the Bible been published then. Or was there a church then. Its unfortunate you know little or nothing abt the word of God. Lets leave that aside for now. You remember that Jesus most times reads scripture in the synagogue. Even paul am and peter you remember. They never open bulletin but [b]scripture [\b] thats exists as the only word of God then be wise bro
Re: The Members Of Rccg,mfm,cac,catholic,deeperlife,ccc E.t.c Should Stop Doing This by Nobody: 7:31pm On Dec 29, 2013
vickyO:
You gave a wrong response to my post.
Do you dig now?
Oya! Re-ask!
Re: The Members Of Rccg,mfm,cac,catholic,deeperlife,ccc E.t.c Should Stop Doing This by peripso(m): 7:56pm On Dec 29, 2013
Don famous: like seriously do you know what you are sayin. Has the Bible been published then. Or was there a church then. Its unfortunate you know little or nothing abt the word of God. Lets leave that aside for now. You remember that Jesus most times reads scripture in the synagogue. Even paul am and peter you remember. They never open bulletin but [b]scripture [\b] thats exists as the only word of God then be wise bro

Bible has not been published then but their worship then was liturgical so each Sabbath the reading is already assigned. And the Torah and Pentateuch with the book of the prophets are always in the temple so you do not need to carry your Own copy it is similar with the Catholic churches lectionary with contains the Biblical readings for each day.but remember that we go to church to Adore God and hear the word of God not merely to carry our Bible around if at this stage of your life without the Bible you do not have the word in your heart then even while carrying it the devil will deal with you mercilessly because even the devil knows when the word is in you.
Re: The Members Of Rccg,mfm,cac,catholic,deeperlife,ccc E.t.c Should Stop Doing This by peripso(m): 7:57pm On Dec 29, 2013
Don famous: like seriously do you know what you are sayin. Has the Bible been published then. Or was there a church then. Its unfortunate you know little or nothing abt the word of God. Lets leave that aside for now. You remember that Jesus most times reads scripture in the synagogue. Even paul am and peter you remember. They never open bulletin but [b]scripture [\b] thats exists as the only word of God then be wise bro

Bible has not been published then but their worship then was liturgical so each Sabbath the reading is already assigned. And the Torah and Pentateuch with the book of the prophets are always in the temple so you do not need to carry your Own copy it is similar with the Catholic churches lectionary with contains the Biblical readings for each day.but remember that we go to church to Adore God and hear the word of God not merely to carry our Bible around if at this stage of your life without the Bible you do not have the word in your heart then even while carrying it the devil will deal with you mercilessly because even the devil knows when the word is in you.Wisdom is essential
Re: The Members Of Rccg,mfm,cac,catholic,deeperlife,ccc E.t.c Should Stop Doing This by POPEII: 9:07pm On Dec 29, 2013
Pastor Olu T:

What oral tradition exalted than the word?
do you accept the concept of oral traditions?
The word as in ?
Re: The Members Of Rccg,mfm,cac,catholic,deeperlife,ccc E.t.c Should Stop Doing This by POPEII: 9:10pm On Dec 29, 2013
The holy Bible says that all generations shall call her blessed, the bible also asks us to honour our parents
Re: The Members Of Rccg,mfm,cac,catholic,deeperlife,ccc E.t.c Should Stop Doing This by Donfamous(m): 9:54pm On Dec 29, 2013
POPE II: The holy Bible says that all generations shall call her blessed, the bible also asks us to honour our parents
thats not honour but idolisin.
Re: The Members Of Rccg,mfm,cac,catholic,deeperlife,ccc E.t.c Should Stop Doing This by POPEII: 10:04pm On Dec 29, 2013
Don famous: thats not honour but idolisin.
who determines what's honouring and what's idolizing? You ?
Re: The Members Of Rccg,mfm,cac,catholic,deeperlife,ccc E.t.c Should Stop Doing This by vowiski(m): 10:07pm On Dec 29, 2013
Lol, The OP just want's cheap attention.. If this is another revelation, then it is completely ridiculous at best. smiley
Re: The Members Of Rccg,mfm,cac,catholic,deeperlife,ccc E.t.c Should Stop Doing This by Nobody: 10:28pm On Dec 29, 2013
Don famous: thats not honour but idolisin.
Then, bible is idolatory. Na you talk am oo!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Salt : Using It To Neutralise Negativity Spiritually / Best Church In Nigeria / Where Is KingEbukasblog?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.